PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods briefly hospitalized after crash outside his home

fryingdutchman
11-28-2009, 02:51 PM
By FRED GOODALL
AP Sports Writer

Police refuse to address rumors of what led to Woods' crash; 911 tapes to be released Sunday

WINDERMERE, Fla. (AP) -- More than two dozen media and a cluster of television trucks camped outside the gates of Isleworth on Saturday waiting for authorities to visit with Tiger Woods and clear up questions about crashing his SUV into a neighbor's tree.

The Florida Highway Patrol said it expects to release tapes of the 911 call on Sunday, and it will investigate the crash that left Woods' mouth bloodied as a traffic accident.

Florida Highway Patrol spokeswoman Sgt. Kim Montes said investigators are "trying not to get on the rumor mill."

Police said the world's No. 1 golfer smashed his Cadillac into a fire hydrant and a tree near his $2.4 million mansion at 2:25 a.m. Friday.

Plenty of vivid details from the car crash that sent Woods to the hospital have emerged. His lips were cut, and Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor said Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, used a golf club to smash out a back window and help Woods from the car.

There are also plenty of questions. Troopers planned to speak to Woods about the wreck Saturday afternoon, and Montes said the investigation should be finished within the next couple of days.

As the media waited outside the gates, two tourists stopped by to take pictures.

Inside the gates, one of Woods' neighbors, who didn't want her name to be used, said it was quiet in front of his house Saturday. She said there are usually two or three cars parked outside his home and that was the scene now as well.

The neighbor said everyone in the gated community was discussing Woods' crash.

According to the patrol, Woods had just left his Florida mansion when he lost control of his 2009 Cadillac and hit a fire hydrant, then a tree on his neighbor's property. The report said alcohol was not a factor.

The patrol reported the accident occurred at 2:25 a.m. Friday morning and classified the injuries as serious. The first word from Woods' camp - some 13 hours after the crash - was that it was a "minor accident," and he was in good condition after being treated and released.

Saylor said his two officers found the 33-year-old Woods lying in the street with his wife, Elin, hovering over him.

Saylor said Woods' wife told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and "broke the back window with a golf club." He said the front-door windows were not broken and that "the door was probably locked."

"She supposedly got him out and laid him on the ground," he said. "He was in and out of consciousness when my guys got there."

In a telephone interview, Woods' father-in-law, radio journalist Thomas Nordegren, told The Associated Press in Stockholm that he would not discuss the accident.

"I haven't spoken to her in the last few ... " Nordegren said about his daughter, Elin, before cutting himself off. "I don't want to go into that."

Woods' mother-in-law Barbro Holmberg also refused to address the matter.

"She doesn't want to comment on private issues like these," Holmberg's spokeswoman Eva Malmborg said.

Asked at a Friday evening news conference if the couple could have been arguing, Saylor said he had no knowledge of that. The couple, married five years, have two children.

The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

"I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media," she said during a telephone interview late Friday. "Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with."

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

"The story stands for itself," National Enquirer executive editor Barry Levine told the AP on Saturday.

Woods, coming off a two-week trip to China and Australia earlier this month, is host of the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, Calif., which starts Thursday. He is scheduled to have his press conference Tuesday afternoon at Sherwood Country Club. Steinberg said he did not know if Woods planned to play next week.

Woods rarely faces such private scrutiny, even as perhaps the most famous active athlete in the world.

He usually makes news only because of what he can do with a golf club. Few other athletes have managed to keep their private lives so guarded, or have a circle of friends so airtight when it comes to life off the course.

Woods' $2.4 million home is part of an exclusive subdivision near Orlando, a community set on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a chain of small lakes. The neighborhood, which is fortified with high brick walls and has its own security force, is home to CEOs and other sports stars such as the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal.

Woods has won 82 times around the world and 14 majors, becoming the first player of black heritage to win a major at the 1997 Masters when he was 21.

He won six times this year after missing eight months recovering from reconstructive surgery on his left knee. Even though he failed to win a major, Woods said he considered this a successful year because he did not know how his knee would respond.

fryingdutchman
11-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Hmmmmm.....looks like all sorts of intrigue could surround this one.

Or, it could all be bullshit.

Didn't Woods just have fairly major surgery in the last year or so?

Painkiller meds addiction, anybody?

LoungeMachine
11-28-2009, 03:27 PM
The story is utter bullshit.

:gulp:

FORD
11-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Sounds more like a typical night for John Daly, not Tiger Woods. :biggrin:

Panamark
11-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I thought he was here in Australia at the moment ??

BITEYOASS
11-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Or it may just simply be the fact that Tiger Woods is one of the most god-awful drivers of all time! :D

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Absolutely none of this makes sense. Yes, Tiger had surgery over a year ago on his knee, and obviously, if you are swinging clubs day in and day out, you are going to have aches and pains. Thing is, if he's still having enough pain in the knee that he needs pain meds, than the surgery didn't work...or he's addicted...but that's a whole nother story.

Who knows what he took before he went to bed. In all seriousness, how many of us have taken some kind of something prior to going to bed to sleep, and with the reports of him being a cheat, well, you get my point.

Now, as to the rest of it, none of it makes sense, but in reality, who fucking cares.

Reports of his cheating came out Tuesday. Now, whether or not it's true, who knows. The enquirer is more miss than hit obviously, but usually when they nail something with a bigger name, there's some fire to the smoke.

Past that, the pictures of the car show that the front is actually fucked up pretty bad, but the door on the passenger side appears to be not damaged at all. IE, it looks like there were easier ways to get in other than smashing out the window.

Combine that with how and why he cranked down the driveway that fast, or tore out in front of his house that fast, and you start getting a picture...now, whether the picture is right or wrong...not sure.

You have to think he was getting chased by his wife, who had a golf club...that would explain the bashed out back. Seriously, she broke out the back window to help him out? So, did she climb through the truck to get him? Did he climb out? Why didn't he just use the passenger side, since it was obvioulsy not fucked up?

When he ran over the fire hydrant, was their water? If there was, it was directly behind the tree he hit...makes smashing out the back that more difficult.

You can go on and on...

We won't likely ever know, but it sure the fuck is fun to talk about.

Seriously...you're Tiger fucking Woods. You look like a troll, but can still fuck anyone on the planet. You can't tell me you aren't going to use that super power at least once in your life, especially when you are on the road all the time. She used to travel with him everywhere...but now she has the kids...

So, Wonder Fuck Powers...activate.

She's gold no matter what...

Fairwrning
11-29-2009, 11:34 AM
I never even considered that there may have been a fight involved. That would actually make a lot of sense here. I was under the impression he was traveling too slow to deploy the airbags which made no sense considering the damage to the car and that he was so fucked up when paramedics arrived..I wonder if the wife got a shot or two in with the 9 iron...hmmm

DlocRoth
11-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Tiger is kicking himself today.

"Damn, I never should have taught the bitch how to swing a club.":biggrin:

standin
11-29-2009, 12:20 PM

Seriously...you're Tiger fucking Woods. You look like a troll, So, Wonder Fuck Powers...activate.

She's gold no matter what...
What?!
Tiger is libidinous!:baaa:

http://celebrityworld.today.com/files/2008/07/tiger-woods.jpg

Sarge
11-29-2009, 12:42 PM
It's probably his hot ass wife that is making him do all of this.
http://sportsclimax.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tiger-woods-wife-elin.jpg

This chick is too hot to be normal.
She is probably driving the man crazy!

Va Beach VH Fan
11-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Reports of his cheating came out Tuesday. Now, whether or not it's true, who knows.

Bingo. Obvious to me what happened...

thome
11-29-2009, 01:23 PM
A bunch of worthless statements...follow

I was watching the tube when the news hit the Video Box....

The police didn't release and info for 12 hrs after the accident..

I immediately assumed ..hmmmmm 2:30 am hit neighbors tree...hmmm leaving house....

Here is what I thought...

Drunk with drunk wife, having a argument, got livid pissed off ,needed a out before he busted her face....or her get all stabbie..

Got in car, floored it, BOOM...fireplug then tree..

The matters of why, are just bullsh!t....

Family, man/woman psychodrama...

Then it occured to me..

I being me, thome...would have at least 10 tickets

Exibition of accelleration
DUI
Wreckless endagerment of citizens
Property damage (civil lawsuit)
No seatbelt
50 in a 25mph (they guess/talk to neighbors about estimates at something and fukk you silly)
Domestic violence (if he sais the simplest wrong thing... well I was fighting with my wife) (ouch the state takes over whether she presses charges or not).

etc...

I bet he doesn't get charge for anything...

Money will shut everyone up and they will say it was a throttle malfunction...lol

Or the "rehab special" from your lawyer..we will tell them you are addicted to "pian Killers" ..then everyone will shift blame to some doctor....bla bla bla..

standin
11-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Well, if we , we being me standin, were lucky they would also taze you and your strung out heart would go. unh unh, ____________________ :D
Legal Disclaimer: ~Joke

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 01:57 PM
I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...which I can't quite figure out...unless she's going to sue the Enquirer...lmfao...or she's preggers...;)

thome
11-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Well, if we , we being me standin, were lucky they would also taze you and your strung out heart would go. unh unh, ____________________ :D
Legal Disclaimer: ~Joke

Add pepper spray in the eyes, a night stick and three speed addled cops, and yeah, been there done that, so you can be pleased.

then there was the time....

Jeeze, I gotta get a new persona....

whiskey bottles brand new cars oak tree your in my way...to much coke and to much smoke...

I have to add, he should probably get a break in some ways; Tiger.

I really doubt he has any record and is generally percieved by me as a good guy.

How old is he..... I was getting in trouble by the age of 13.

So, I see cops from a different perspective than Tiger will be judged by.

thome
11-29-2009, 02:29 PM
I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...which I can't quite figure out...unless she's going to sue the Enquirer...lmfao...or she's preggers...;)

Why is it always the Dude..?

Most guys won't stray unless they aren't happy at home..( celebrities worth billions may have greater temtations forced on them).

Who is his old lady fukking ? I want some info on that sex ecsapade.

and pics...

Fairwrning
11-29-2009, 02:29 PM
I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...

which he may need if his wife decides she is ready to take half his shit

Va Beach VH Fan
11-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Roll up your pantlegs, here's Tiger's statement from his website (and no, he still hasn't spoken to the cops)....

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-29-2009, 02:35 PM

I don't know about "extremely hot", but I've had worse...

Much, much worse in fact.... ;)

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/rachel-uchitel-pics-tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-27172

Fairwrning
11-29-2009, 02:39 PM
wow..that chick is trouble....be smart Tiger..she isnt wotrh 50 mil a year

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Looks hot to me...

and even better...

a skank hotty...

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Shit, for fifty grand a year, he can get a hot whore that will keep her mouth shut...

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Roll up your pantlegs, here's Tiger's statement from his website (and no, he still hasn't spoken to the cops)....

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

boy...talk about a statement in circles...

Romeo Delight
11-29-2009, 03:37 PM
I never even considered that there may have been a fight involved.

Really?

Don't you think it odd she had a golfclub in hand to break the window?

Fairwrning
11-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Really?

Don't you think it odd she had a golfclub in hand to break the window?

umm..no..her husband plays golf for a living.probably the first thing she thought to grab

Romeo Delight
11-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Yeah...I can see it.

Wife is sleeping and hears a crash outside her house.

"Grab wood or 9 iron or wedge?" I'll go will the 9 iron"

lmao

NATEDOG001976
11-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Tiger was drunk!

Fairwrning
11-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah...I can see it.

Wife is sleeping and hears a crash outside her house.

"Grab wood or 9 iron or wedge?" I'll go will the 9 iron"

lmao

perhaps she thought the crash was someone breaking in...grabs the club..realizes its outside the house instead

Diamondjimi
11-29-2009, 04:17 PM
My theory? They were drunk, got in an argument, told her to go fuck herself and jumped in the car and pinned the gas.
Superstar, domestic,drunk,crashes car........next!

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Tiger cancelled talking to the police for the third straight day. The only reason you would do this is to make sure the police don't physically see his face to confirm that there are scratches.

His people are good. They know that the only thing he HAS to do is show proof of insurance. He doesn't have to speak at all...but he must not want anyone to check out his scratched up face...

I'll be curious to see if he makes his tournament...

Va Beach VH Fan
11-29-2009, 04:54 PM
There were cops with him the night of the accident, though...

High Life Man
11-29-2009, 05:22 PM
There were cops with him the night of the accident, though...

And that can be easily rectified with a large donation to the policemens' ball.

POJO_Risin
11-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah, but I do think it's a bit different when you get to a one-car accident, and everyone is saying it was an accident...the police are likely to not really give two shits then, or now.

It was noted that there wasn't blood on the wheel according to the PO-lice, which means they likely were already questioning the story. She also told two different stories, which probably brought up questions.

Either way, if Tigger and his wife are both saying that nothing happened, then nothing happened. I just think Tiger doesn't want anyone seeing the scratches on his face so that they can confirm they are scratches.

That may happen anyways...once the PO-lice start talking...

IE, say that the cops show up the next day, see scratches after hearing all the conjecture...

then show up a couple of weeks from now saying off-duty, saying, "I've been to a lot of car wrecks, and if those were scratches from a crazy wife, then I'm a fireman..."

It's the Tiger Woods spin.

Now, the only way we hear the whole story...is if she leaves him, and talks...

BITEYOASS
11-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Dumbass Tiger forgot about the pre-nup! :D

fryingdutchman
11-29-2009, 07:10 PM
OK...insert your own "world famous golf pro cheats on his wife joke and/or snarky comment here..."

I'll start...

"Looks like Tiger took too many strokes near the wrong hole!"

Little Texan
11-29-2009, 07:34 PM

Why would anyone cheat on a wife that looked like THAT? I've never understood this.

BITEYOASS
11-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Why would anyone cheat on a wife that looked like THAT? I've never understood this.

Three words: bitch from hell!

Genious my ass! He should have taken a test drive or two before purchasing that ride.

chefcraig
11-29-2009, 08:34 PM

I can't remember who said it for the life of me, but: "For every stunningly beautiful woman out there, there is a guy that has just about had enough of her shit."

redblkwht
11-30-2009, 12:57 AM
I can't remember who said it for the life of me, but: "For every stunningly beautiful woman out there, there is a guy that has just about had enough of her shit."

Man thats poetry bro..nice one!

fryingdutchman
11-30-2009, 05:01 AM

Well...they did recently have a child.

She probably iced up and lost all interest in Tiger's "wood."

Hormones are a bitch.

Tiger needed him some strange....

thome
11-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Well...they did recently have a child.

She probably iced up and lost all interest in Tiger's "wood."

Hormones are a bitch.

Tiger needed him some strange....

Semi attractive white girl gold digs a black millionnaire athlete, pops out the maintenence for the next 18 years court case a-bomb, and back to the single life.

Lets see... 2.5 mill a year for her for 5 years, plus a 23 million upfront bonus .

Plus 27,000 a month for the kid for 18 years.

Perhaps she is a evil gorgon in a pritty suit.

All I know is, broken hearts are for assholes.

All this is just what normally happens, perhaps all will be fine and off they will go into the sunset.

The media will never let this go and they are contz.

2 years from now ...and Tiger Woods takes to the greens of Augusta for the first time in 9 months since his win here years ago.. he must be nervous about winning again..

Thaaaaaaaaat'ssssss right Bob, and so shortly after that tragic domestic violence drunken rampage he went on ...bla bla bla...

Kristy
11-30-2009, 06:57 PM

A lot of surgery on that girl.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
A lot of surgery on that girl.

....and still not even slightly attractive...

Butter face, man hands, and Hairmageddon

Guitar Shark
11-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't think she's a goddess by any means, but to say that she "not even slightly attractive" is ridiculous.

LMAO @ Hairmageddon however :D

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I don't think she's a goddess by any means, but to say that she "not even slightly attractive" is ridiculous.

LMAO @ Hairmageddon however :D

She aint no Dana Perino ;)

Kristy
11-30-2009, 07:15 PM

In my modeling days I ran across many girls who all looked this this. As cliche as it sounds most were manipulative thrill-seekers searching for a sugar daddy or two and strictly based their interest a man's money and not his "personality." Most also were pathological liars who would tell me stories of how they all dropped out of their perspective rocket science program at the local (community) college because, y'know as great as it is working for NASA can be it won't get you on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Her butter face stems from too much sun, the hair, eh, too much peroxide treatment(s) and the man hands are a bit ironic to me in the sense she's never worked a day in her life.

standin
11-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Ehh, I think she is kinda cute. She looks likes a "Chrissy"
What is her name anyway?

Fairwrning
11-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Oh shit..this chick has hired Gloria Allred ...talk about an attorney that loves a spotlight...not blondie but the NY tramp

Kristy
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Oh, did I mention most were also gold diggers?

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh, did I mention most were also gold diggers?

She'll probably take Tiger for a quarter-billion or more....

She wasn't worth it, Tiger.

standin
11-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Tiger's wife hired and attorney?
:wow:

Fairwrning
11-30-2009, 07:56 PM
No..the tramp in NY that Woods screwed around with has hired an attorney...http://www.cnn.com/2009/OPINION/11/30/tiger.woods.legal/index.html

standin
11-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Is that a picture of Elin Wood's wife or the female named Rachael?
They both kinda look a like.

fryingdutchman
11-30-2009, 10:23 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only guy here who wasn't totally enthralled by the pic of "Mrs. Woods."

Sure, she's attractive....but she looks totally plastic. It's a shitty picture to begin with. Overexposed, underexposed...skin tones all over the place.

Tiger could have bought himself a much better trophy wife....

fryingdutchman
11-30-2009, 10:28 PM
The alleged mistress...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/091214/rachel-uchitel-240.jpg

Possibly better looking, but it's hard to tell because she's wearing those fucking aviator glasses in every pic I found of her.

Couple the shades with the leather coat and scarf and she looks like Amelia Earhart on coke...

But the collagen-enhanced blowjob lips are a good start...:lmao:

Sensible Shoes
11-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I like the blingring. Funny she can even lift her hand.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-30-2009, 10:51 PM
She aint no Dana Perino ;)

Oh shit, almost spit my drink with that one...

Va Beach VH Fan
11-30-2009, 10:53 PM
The alleged mistress...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/091214/rachel-uchitel-240.jpg

But the collagen-enhanced blowjob lips are a good start...:lmao:

Well said... ;)

Yo homegirl, Maverick called, he wants his shades back....

Dr. Love
12-01-2009, 01:42 AM

probably sharp knees

"The black in him bought a cadillac... the asian in him crashed it"

...lol...

BITEYOASS
12-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Every person is a genius at one thing, and a mental retard with another.

fryingdutchman
12-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Every person is a genius at one thing, and a mental retard with another.

Case in point...

Edward Van Halen.

Guitar = Genius

Interpersonal relationships = mental retard

Terry
12-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Think it's just odd how the media kicked into feeding-frenzy overdrive when there is seemingly very little to even report on.

From what I can see, even if the worst-case scenarios pan out to be true:

1) Woods fucked someone other than his wife. She went bezerk. He fled in the middle of the night, possibly drunk or hopped up on goofballs and smacked into an inanimate object close to his house, causing damage to nobody other than himself and his car.

2) It was an accident that had nothing to do with anything other than it was Tiger Woods behind the wheel.

3) Maybe, just maybe, his old lady went after him with a golf club. Hey, it might just be a quirkiness of the ultra-rich that a golf club is considered more useful in opening a car door than an extra set of, say, car keys would be.

There ain't gonna be any charges filed from the looks of things, and even if Woods divorces his wife and she takes him for half of what he's got, well, he's still got more money than God. The one angle I keep hearing is how the endorsement deals Woods has might be threatened because of his silence on the matter. Well, boo-fucking-hoo! The guy doesn't have to lift a finger for the rest of his life and the interest alone on his past earnings is gonna be far higher than the combined salaries of everyone on this site from now until retirement.

I mean, the major network news stations each did 5 minutes on this last night, Nancy Grace has kicked into warp speed, and there's NOTHING other than the bare-bones facts (which are pretty slim) to go on.

Between this and that couple who crashed the White House State Dinner, it must be a pretty slow news week...wait a minute, aren't there at least two wars and a collapsing economy going on right now? Well, fuck all that shit. What I REALLY need to know is if there's a slim chance Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are gonna get back together...because I, you know, live in a fantasy world where I think I actually know these people and they in turn give two shits about me.

Gayness.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Case in point...

Edward Van Halen.

Guitar = Genius

Interpersonal relationships = mental retard

Perhaps I'm incredibly naive, but I think alcohol had a helluva lot to do with that...

chefcraig
12-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Perhaps I'm incredibly naive, but I think alcohol had a helluva lot to do with that...

Agreed. It's like what Bill Cosby once said about cocaine:

I said to a guy, “Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful?” And the guy said, “Well, it intensifies your personality.” And I said, “Yes, but what if you’re an asshole?”

Igosplut
12-01-2009, 01:37 PM
"The black in him bought a cadillac... the asian in him crashed it"

Oh my, didn't I fuckin laugh at that....

Kristy
12-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Seriously...you're Tiger fucking Woods. You look like a troll, but can still fuck anyone on the planet. You can't tell me you aren't going to use that super power at least once in your life, especially when you are on the road all the time. She used to travel with him everywhere...but now she has the kids.

Problem is in how you use it. Tiger Woods is bigger than himself in terms that he has one of the best-selling video games, has resurrected that snooze fest that is he Golf Channel and advertisers world wide can't get enough of him. So when you travel and are far from home and have that urge to get you dick wet you don't do it with a well-known socialite who rides the chlamydia gravy train by purposefully fucking uber-rich men.

This story would have faded if it wasn't for the media vultures speculating on why he doesn't want to talk to the police. For one, he's under no obligation to for if a crime has been committed they would have charges by now and two, it's the only lifeline pseudo-journalist hacks like TMZ have to secure themselves a nice Christmas bonus this year.

chefcraig
12-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Uh-oh... :stirthepot::duh:

Waitress Jaimee Grubbs claims torrid affair with Tiger Woods amid Rachel Uchitel tryst rumors

By Nancy Dillon and Corky Siemaszko
Daily News Staff Writers

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 2:37 PM

Tiger Woods has more girl trouble.

A Los Angeles cocktail waitress is claiming she and the world's top golfer carried on a torrid 31-month affair - and that she has the text messages and voice mails to prove it.

Jaimee Blue Sky Grubbs, 24, who says she was 21 when she first hooked up with Woods in April 2007, is expect to dish the details in an upcoming US Weekly report, TMZ.com reported Tuesday.

Whatever Grubbs has to say is likely to be bad news for Woods, whose good guy image has already taken a hit by a National Enquirer report that he was cheating on his Swedish supermodel wife with a New York party girl.

Meanwhile, a lawyer for Woods' neighbors insisted Tuesday that the golfer's wife, Elin Nordegren, tried to help her husband after the wreck.

"She was trying to help him, she was not trying to do any furthur damage," the attorney, Bill Sharpe, said.

Sharpe, who represents Linda Adams are her family, said that if the couple was fighting before the crash, nobody in the Adams household saw it.

"My clients feel like somebody believes they saw something they are not telling anybody," said Sharpe.

"They did not witness any domestic violence ... Mr. Woods' minor injuries are not consistent with somebody being beaten with a nine iron." Woods' neighbors got swept up in the Tiger Tempest after it was revealed that the 911 call for help that alerted cops about the accident came from their home.

It is believed that Linda Adams' son, Jarius, placed the call.

Sharpe said the Adams family does not want to say anything more about the Friday accident. So far, Woods has been stonewalling investigators about what exactly happened and he has yet to directly address reports that he'd been cheating on his wife with 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel.

Uchitel, however, has vehemently denied having an affair with Woods and has lawyered-up Gloria Allred, an attorney who specializes in representing scorned celebrity women.

The Florida Highway Patrol is still investigating the smashup and expected to give an update later today. In a statement three days after the crash, Woods 'fessed up to the "obviously embarrassing" incident adding, "The only person responsible for the accident is me."

"My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble," he wrote on his Web site. "She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/12/01/2009-12-01_jaimee_grubbs.html

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Pics...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/pics-jaimee-grubbs-tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-27231

LoungeMachine
12-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Great golfer......

Terrible taste in women......

Kristy
12-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Pics...

Looks like another Mariah Carey wannabe with fatter arms.

High Life Man
12-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Here's Grubbs:

http://www.poptower.com/pic-12446/jamie-tool-academy.jpg

High Life Man
12-01-2009, 04:27 PM
And the Uke:

High Life Man
12-01-2009, 04:28 PM
George Clooney said it the best. Said he'll never get married again. He's a very rich dude and gets plenty of hot strange. Why would you want to fuck that up?

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Looks like another Mariah Carey wannabe with fatter arms.

I miss Mariah from the "Vision of Love" days, I loved the girl next door look....

Now, she just looks like a flat-out skank...

chefcraig
12-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Pics...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/pics-jaimee-grubbs-tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-27231

Sheeeest...the phrase "utterly gnarly skanks" comes to mind. :puking-smiley:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6156/askank.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/askank.jpg/)

fryingdutchman
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Uh-oh... :stirthepot::duh:

Waitress Jaimee Grubbs claims torrid affair with Tiger Woods amid Rachel Uchitel tryst rumors

By Nancy Dillon and Corky Siemaszko
Daily News Staff Writers

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 2:37 PM

[I]Tiger Woods has more girl trouble.

A Los Angeles cocktail waitress is claiming she and the world's top golfer carried on a torrid 31-month affair - and that she has the text messages and voice mails to prove it.

Jaimee Blue Sky Grubbs, 24,....

Ummmm......"Blue Sky?"

Is that a really stupid, meaningless porn name?

Or is she American Indian?

fryingdutchman
12-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Oh boy....looks like Tiger's cumming clean...

Woods says he lets family down

By DOUG FERGUSON
AP Golf Writer

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) -- Tiger Woods said he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods said on his Web site . "I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters - two months before Woods' wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods' statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail - provided by Grubbs - that Woods left her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves," Woods said. "For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

Woods has been subjected to more media scrutiny over the last week than when he first won the Masters in 1997 and set off the first wave of Tigermania. He has spoken only three times through his Web site, although this was his longest posting.

"Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means," Woods said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives."

And he continued to say accounts that physical violence played a role in his Friday morning car crash were "utterly false and malicious."

"Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect," he wrote.

His statement came one day after the Florida Highway Patrol closed its investigation into the accident - without Woods ever speaking to state troopers. He was charged with careless driving, which carries a $164 fine and four points on his driving record.

The story soon shifted from a patrol investigation to sordid allegations into his personal life.

In the voicemail released by the magazine, a man says to Grubbs:

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

Va Beach VH Fan
12-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Getting worse and worse....

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/report-woods-paying-elin-seven-figures-to-stay-27253

Report: Woods Paying Elin ‘Seven Figures’ To Stay
Posted by Brooks on Dec. 02, 2009, 3:15pm

Bill Zwecker of the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES sources breaking news that Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren have entered marriage counseling and are in the process of reworking their pre-nuptial agreement.

More notable though is Zwecker reporting that Woods is paying Nordegren a “hefty seven-figure amount” to remain his wife.

Also, don’t look for Woods’ wife, Elin, to be moving out of the couple’s Windermere, FL., mansion anytime soon. The links legend’s spouse is reportedly being paid a hefty seven-figure amount — immediately transfered into an account she alone controls — to stick with her husband.

On top of that, my source indicated Elin Nordegren Woods, the mother of Tiger’s two children, has demanded — and is getting — a total rewrite on the couple’s prenuptial agreement making the incentives for her to remain Mrs. Tiger Woods even more enticing.

At this point, the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods’ wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I’m being told that time frame has been shortened — and the dollar amount increased “substantially.”

• Perhaps most important of all, the Woodses have already begun intense marriage counseling — at their home — with a counselor who has been conducting sessions several times daily.

For Woods, the investment is at the very least worth it financially. If Nordegren leaves him and takes the kids, it will only damage him more publicly and lead to fallout with his sponsors.

Meantime, it’ll be interesting to see if Nordegren wavers as more and more info continues to leak out about Woods’ myriad affairs.

ZahZoo
12-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Tough times for ole Tiger...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/IronMike778/Tiger.jpg

Fairwrning
12-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Is there ANYBODY left out there you can truly call a role model??

http://www.davidleeroth.com/reflect.php?img=img%2Fgallery-002%2Fthumb%2F105-t.jpg&fade_start=22

Little Texan
12-03-2009, 06:04 PM
There's rumor now that Tiger paid the chick in New York $1 million in hush money...

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34261698/ns/entertainment-gossip/)

Sources say deal led to cancellation of Rachel Uchitel news conference

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

“Unforeseen circumstances” was the only explanation given for a canceled news conference that was expected to shed light on the relationship between Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel, the 34-year-old woman first connected to the star golfer.

Sources say those “unforeseen circumstances” stem from a last-minute deal between Woods and Uchitel worth upwards of $1 million, in order to keep quiet about her real story. (Uchitel’s attorney, Gloria Allred, had no comment.)

Uchitel initially told the New York Post there was no affair nor any text messages between herself and Woods, and some believe that denial also had to do with money. Some sources say Uchitel was receiving financial help from Woods prior to the National Enquirer story that initially linked the two. (Allred did not respond to comment requests on this point.)

As for whether this will be the end of the Uchitel/Woods chapter, that remains to be seen. Other sources have come forward claiming to have text messages that Woods and Uchitel exchanged, and they’re shopping those messages around to several media outlets.

Little Texan
12-03-2009, 06:11 PM
This just keeps getting better. Now there's an alleged third mistress...

Link (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/third-alleged-tiger-mistress-tells-us-affair-rumors-completely-untrue-1970241)

Exclusive: Third Alleged Tiger Mistress: Affair Rumors "Completely Untrue"

Thursday – December 03, 2009 – 10:14am

Comments (139) »

And then there were three.

Following the confessions of Jaimee Grubbs and the denials (so far) of Rachel Uchitel, the newest woman branded "Tiger Woods' mistress" is Kalika Moquin. A manager at Las Vegas club The Bank, Moquin is reported to have met Woods in 2006.

TMZ and other outlets say that Moquin initially didn't know that Woods was a celebrity at first, but they eventually "started hooking up."

Moquin denies the rumors to Usmagazine.com. She explains that she has indeed encountered Woods in a professional capacity at Las Vegas events -- but that's it. "Sometimes I'll deal with celebrities on my job on a day-to-day basis just to touch base with people," she tells Us. "But it's completely untrue that there's anything more than a professional 'How are you doing? Are you enjoying your time in Vegas?' conversation [with Tiger]."

Yet a reliable source insists to Us that Moquin is covering up.

"She was absolutely sleeping with him. She brags about it!" the insider says, noting that Woods and Moquin spent the night of Oct. 22 together in his MGM Grand suite--the same spot where Grubbs and Woods first hooked up, Grubbs told Us. The married golfer, 33, even "stayed an extra night in Vegas to spend time with [Moquin]."

Not that Moquin was Woods' only choice of sexual partners on that Vegas trip. The source confides, "there were at least two girls in Vegas fighting over who was going to go home with him."

chefcraig
12-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Well this sure as shit didn't take long. Click the link below to play the TIGER HUNTING GAME. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Laughing/lol-031.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Laughing-Smileys.html)

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/11/tiger-game.jpg

Little Texan
12-03-2009, 06:13 PM
This one is just plain UGLY...

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/29857-third-alleged-tiger-mistress-tells-us-affair-rumors-completely-untrue/1259848132_kalika-moquin-290.jpg

Dan
12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
2 Paper Bag,Ugly.

One For You and One For Her.:D

Igosplut
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Well this sure as shit didn't take long. Click the link below to play the TIGER HUNTING GAME.

Looks like a game you can't win....

Kristy
12-03-2009, 07:43 PM
2 Paper Bag,Ugly.

You guys are cruel. Tiger is no Nordic sex god himself.

fryingdutchman
12-03-2009, 08:46 PM

True.

But when a young guy's worth a bazillion dollars he could look like a gargoyle and still be fighting off incredibly hot pieces of ass with a stick.

Sensible Shoes
12-03-2009, 08:52 PM
2 Paper Bag,Ugly.

One For You and One For Her.:D

We called them 2 baggers, or double baggers.

A bag for her, and a bag for you in case hers falls off.

Sensible Shoes
12-03-2009, 08:54 PM

I dunno, ARE there any Nordic sex gods????

Nitro Express
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Tiger is married to a Swede. My wife is Swedish and you just don't fuck with them. They will clock you!

Nitro Express
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I miss Mariah from the "Vision of Love" days, I loved the girl next door look....

Now, she just looks like a flat-out skank...

She was a pretty girl.

NATEDOG001976
12-08-2009, 02:05 AM

Yes, Me.

Panamark
12-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Tiger is gettin more pussy than John Holmes at his peak !!!
This is awesome... Dude was in Melbourne Oz only 2 weeks ago,
I bet he bonked 10 hot Oz chicks on the way to his win !!

The man is a legend !!!

fryingdutchman
12-08-2009, 05:44 AM

Hopefully they were hotter than their American counterparts.

Tiger needs to get himself a better eye for white chicks.

"Cablinasian" my ass.....:biggrin:

Panamark
12-08-2009, 07:10 AM
I think this is the best single thing ever to happen to world golf !!!
Release the Tiger with his woods !!!!

Panamark
12-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Kinda like Mc'Enroe spittin the pacifier,
great stuff !!!

Somebody, Somewhere, is constructing the "The Pussy's that
got attacked from the Tiger in the Woods" webpage as we speak....
Hell, I might start it.... Sounds like at least a mill, even if
thats the polite price to remove it from the web...
Go forth children of the night, but I want half !!! lol....

diamondsgirl
12-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Is there ANYBODY left out there you can truly call a role model??

http://www.davidleeroth.com/reflect.php?img=img%2Fgallery-002%2Fthumb%2F105-t.jpg&fade_start=22

one of my favorite pics of Dave ;)

Anonymous
12-08-2009, 02:52 PM
There's rumor now that Tiger paid the chick in New York $1 million in hush money...

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34261698/ns/entertainment-gossip/)

Sources say deal led to cancellation of Rachel Uchitel news conference

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

“Unforeseen circumstances” was the only explanation given for a canceled news conference that was expected to shed light on the relationship between Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel, the 34-year-old woman first connected to the star golfer.

Sources say those “unforeseen circumstances” stem from a last-minute deal between Woods and Uchitel worth upwards of $1 million, in order to keep quiet about her real story. (Uchitel’s attorney, Gloria Allred, had no comment.)

Uchitel initially told the New York Post there was no affair nor any text messages between herself and Woods, and some believe that denial also had to do with money. Some sources say Uchitel was receiving financial help from Woods prior to the National Enquirer story that initially linked the two. (Allred did not respond to comment requests on this point.)

As for whether this will be the end of the Uchitel/Woods chapter, that remains to be seen. Other sources have come forward claiming to have text messages that Woods and Uchitel exchanged, and they’re shopping those messages around to several media outlets.

I hope this is only a rumour... if not, what a dumbass...

Hush money doesn't exist when there's celebrities involved... and that proves it.

Of course there's gonna be a third & a fourth & fifth & eleventh-thousandth... if he pays once, he might pay twice.

The best way for a "scandal" to go away, is, and always will be, ignore it. Laugh about it whenever it pops up in an interview, and pretend it didn't really happened, all the while being extra careful until it blows over.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM

*ahem*

;)

Anonymous
12-08-2009, 02:58 PM
This one is just plain UGLY...

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/29857-third-alleged-tiger-mistress-tells-us-affair-rumors-completely-untrue/1259848132_kalika-moquin-290.jpg

The only way you'd hit that would be for the "disgusting" factor.

She's so disgusting, it gives you a boner.

Like when you go in from behind & the smell pops up... well, sticking it in her face is probably the same thing.

I hope it smells better, though.

Anonymous
12-08-2009, 03:00 PM

The man is a legend !!!

Yeah, everyone's after Tiger's head just for this...

Screw that, no pun intended.

He did it, got caught, his wife found out. If she's smart, she'll dump him. If she's stupid, she goes back for more.

If she doesn't give a shit, she'll go back for the money.

That's all there is to it.

Nitro Express
12-08-2009, 03:26 PM

The man is a legend !!!

What do you expect from a man who makes a living trying to get in a hole with the least amount of strokes and then you move onto another hole?

Nitro Express
12-08-2009, 03:29 PM
When I was a kid golf was the game of geeks. Now geeky golfers get more ass than a NFL quarterback.

chefcraig
12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
When I was a kid golf was the game of geeks. Now geeky golfers get more ass than a NFL quarterback.

The difference of course being that the NFL guys choose women that will not frighten the ever living living shit out of you in the painful light of morning.

As evidence, I present Jeff Garcia's wife, Carmella DeCesare.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/499/carmelladecesare01.jpg (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/carmelladecesare01.jpg/)

LoungeMachine
12-08-2009, 03:41 PM
The difference of course being that the NFL guys choose women that will not frighten the ever living living shit out of you in the painful light of morning.

]

Steve McNair notwithstanding.

chefcraig
12-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Steve McNair notwithstanding.

True, yet when you are averaging a column of numbers, it's best to throw out the highest and the lowest extremes. So you disregard the McNairs, while sadly deleting the Tom Bradys as well. :(

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/889/giselebundchentopless.jpg (http://img706.imageshack.us/i/giselebundchentopless.jpg/)

LoungeMachine
12-08-2009, 03:59 PM
True, yet when you are averaging a column of numbers, it's best to throw out the highest and the lowest extremes. So you disregard the McNairs, while sadly deleting the Tom Bradys as well. :(

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/889/giselebundchentopless.jpg (http://img706.imageshack.us/i/giselebundchentopless.jpg/)

:confused13:

well played.

match point.

BITEYOASS
12-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Tiger is just another example of why golfers lose WAAAAAYYYY more money than any athlete from one of the five sports that people actually watch on TV.

diamondsgirl
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM
The Tiger Woods Family Christmas Card: :D

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tiger_woods_christmas_card_full.jpg

thome
12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
We cannot have these goldigger'olff groupie babes stealing all the fire from the rock stars, this is bullsh!t!

But, maybe they are the same chicks... you know when, -The Nack- is in town, they are all in line for back stage passes and then; when the masters or skins tour comes thru, they put on low cut business casual sexy and go look'n...?

Just remember one thing you uneducated dolts,:) -Golfers- get their work/gambling done and are at the bar by 11 am.

Maybe they know something we don't...

Uh Huh...

Nickdfresh
12-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Gold-diggers like these set women back
by Andrea Peyser, New York Post

Updated: December 11, 2009, 4:47 PM EST
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/10250670_36_3.jpg
Feminism is dead.

Long live the gold digger! It is with epic sadness that I inform serious ladies your day is over. The rat race has been done in by the drive-by boob job. The Ivy League, once the portal through which young things improved their minds, has been supplanted in cultural value by the red-velvet rope of the VIP cocktail lounge.

As the ballad of Tiger Woods finishes its second week, the world has changed. Now, every housewife and diner waitress is intimately acquainted with the ascendant breed of woman who dominates our age, leading a life to which we all can aspire.

Gold diggers. The type is as old as sex itself. But this new brand of digger has taken her calling to an art form, legitimizing what used to be called the world's oldest profession.

Each of Tiger's expanding bevy of interchangeable cuties has a few things in common: they're attractive — in a shopping-mall-obvious kind of way; they're eminently available; and they've adopted glamorous-sounding career titles such as "VIP club hostess" and "aspiring reality-TV star." Try majoring in that at Barnard.

Most importantly, they're not too bright. After a day running the free world, Bill Clinton didn't care to be mentally challenged, either, when seeking a place to park his cigar.

Some of Tiger's kittens have hired publicists. Cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs joined the VIP circuit herself, landing a prime table at a celeb-choked Los Angeles nightclub, a bit of success akin to winning the lottery.

How far can they take their easy virtue? With publicity and imagination, there is no limit.

Tiger's conquests are divided into two categories — The Pros and The Talent. Older gals in their mid-30s and facing their expiration dates are Pros (formerly madams) who help procure young things for their clients. The talent is the talent.

# The grandma of Pros is Rachel Uchitel, 34, the 9/11 widow-turned-"VIP hostess," who provided Tiger with gals from here to Australia, after taking her turn. Rachel gave an insider's peek to The Post's Emily Smith, yammering about how she hired a girl to hang with a big shot on a trip to Europe, with disastrous results:

"She passed out from too many Quaaludes," Rachel said, horrified. "The guy came downstairs and was like, 'Rachel, I don't know you, but you brought hookers here, and they are not even like hookers? This girl passed out on my bed. It was, like, gross.'"

Tiger was said to be negotiating a hush-up settlement with her, but she's already sold herself to OK magazine — so I'm not sure what exactly she's hushing up. But I can guess.

# Kalika Moquin, 27, set up Tiger in Vegas with females who looked as he likes them. This lucrative calling is legal in all 50 states.

# Jamie Jungers, 26, is a lingerie model who was hired to "rub elbows," and presumably other parts, with high-rollers in Vegas, where she says she carried on a torrid, and profitable, Tiger affair.

# Jaimee Grubbs, 24, a Los Angeles cocktail waitress and contestant on VH1's "Tool Academy" only looks dumb. She saved Tiger's text messages during a 31-month affair, which got him in trouble with the wife. Oh, and she loved him.

# Mindy Lawton, 33, a pancake-house waitress, made up for advancing years with her appetite for spankings and hair-pulling, a tale she was happy to sell to a British tabloid.

# Holly Sampson, 36, is a porn actress who starred in "OMG, Stop Tickling Me!" Never stop.

# Porn star Veronica Siwik-Daniels, aka Joslyn James, favored simultaneous sexual partners before the camera. Now that's talent.

There also is an unnamed 26-year-old Orlando cocktail waitress, a British TV broadcaster and a "sex-addicted cougar."

These gals are tanned, rested and lawyered up. Expect them to go for the gold.

It beats working. Suckers!

Gold-diggers like these set women back - Golf News - FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/10505132/Gold-diggers-like-these-set-women-back)

Panamark
12-11-2009, 08:44 PM
What do you expect from a man who makes a living trying to get in a hole with the least amount of strokes and then you move onto another hole?

Its now entirely plausible he was doing 18 in the day, 18 in the night !:biggrin:

I wonder if he had his own sex lingo,

Like if he bunged his driver into port 2, uh oh its in the trap !
Gonna have to use the wedge now !!!

Theres a million jokes just waiting !

POJO_Risin
12-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Tiger has given up golf indefinately...

For his family's sake...good...

He's always been a douchebag, and his dad programmed the kid to win, win, win, win...

He's been an adult since he was fucking two years old...

Not making excuses for the guy...he fucked up..and fucked down...and fucked all around...and with kids...makes me sick to my fucking stomach...

that said...for him to give up golf, and slow down for the first time in his life...well...for his kid's sake, less douche, more dad.

Of course, we'll see if this "hiatus" lasts past the masters....

POJO_Risin
12-12-2009, 12:35 AM
put the putter in the bag Tiger...put the putter in the bag...

High Life Man
12-12-2009, 01:10 AM
America loves a comeback story. This will all pass.

Anyone besides me ever see the clip of Woods, as a very young boy, on the Tonight Show with Carson?

Can't believe I can't find that on YouTube....

GAR
12-12-2009, 01:38 AM
America loves a comeback story. This will all pass..

I didn't think Michael Vick would make a comeback, but his celebrity is not a portion of what it once was before the pitbull situation.

If Tiger had just divorced his wife and moved on with golf, the sports world wouldn't dwell on it and things would have died down.

Now that he's retired, he'll never come back as sharp as he is now. People will forget him, newcomers will carve out his abandoned portion of celebrity and when he decides things are cool enough to pop back, he's gonna wind up fucked.

POJO_Risin
12-12-2009, 03:29 PM
What will change is his drive. What folks have always said is will her or won't he be as good a golfer as he was once he has a family. Nicklaus arguably became a better golfer..

So when Woods got married, then had kids, I figured there would be a drop off. There wasn't. Of course, what we didn't realize is that he wasn't really married...not really.

So...he's stopped playing indefinitely. Where I disagree with you is that ultimately, when he comes back, he'll likely want to ram it down the throats of all the players that inevitably start smack-talking him...

It will be interesting to watch...

Oh...and Woods wasn't on Carson, he was on the Mike Douglas show...

POJO_Risin
12-12-2009, 03:35 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MxPmzIKBris&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MxPmzIKBris&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

POJO_Risin
12-12-2009, 03:37 PM
My favorite Tiger commercial...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIwwBXxP3xU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIwwBXxP3xU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
12-12-2009, 04:18 PM
I betcha "indefinitely" means about a week before the Masters.....

We'll see how much the distractions die down....

Seshmeister
12-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Over 25 000 children died today of preventable disease and malnutrition.

Another 25 000 will die tomorrow so why is it everywhere I look all that I have heard anywhere for the last week or two is that a man who plays a very silly game very well has stuck his penis in some women who he isn't married to?

It's been the first thing on the news for fuck sake.

ELVIS
12-13-2009, 02:29 AM
You can't see why that is ??

High Life Man
12-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Nice catch, Pojo. I knew I had seen that a few years ago.

Jokes are flying:

What is Tiger Woods new nickname?

Cheetah.

What is the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Clause?

Santa only has 3 ho-ho-hos.

letsrock
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Tiger's new Nike ad.

Golden AWe
12-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Tiger Woods porn parody cummin' up

the "Tiger's" impression is fookin' hilarious

http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/tigerporno171209PP_vi.jpg

http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/tigerporno3171209PP_vi.jpg

Hardrock69
12-18-2009, 12:03 PM
New Nike Ad

http://i50.tinypic.com/1sjig8.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-18-2009, 12:39 PM
I heard that "sources say" his wife is getting ready to divorce him on ABC News last night...

ELVIS
12-18-2009, 05:36 PM
I'd totally divorce him if I was her...

Diamondjimi
01-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm EST
Pat Burns gets to the bottom of this Tiger Woods mess

By Sean Leahy

Before he became a Stanley Cup-winning head coach, Pat Burns was a police officer and now that he's living in Florida, he's made some friends in the Florida Highway Patrol. So when Tiger Woods crashed his SUV into a tree in late-November, Burns reached out to his local police buddies to get the inside scoop on what really went down that night.

Burns revealed what he found out during an interview with CKAC Sports radio in Montreal this week. According to the former NHL coach, Woods was knocked in the face with a golf club by his wife, Elin Nordegren, and was left with a deep cut on his cheek and down two front teeth after she confronted him after reading text messages from one of the golfer's numerous mistresses.

From the Phoenix New Times:

"He kept saying there was nothing there. He went to watch television ... then suddenly, bang! A nine-iron in the face!" Burns tells the station. "He left the house running without shoes. Elin followed him with the club. He left in his Escalade. She followed him and broke two or three windows. That's why he hit the tree."

Burns went on to say that the current Vanity Fair cover boy flew to Phoenix for emergency dental and plastic surgery, making him unavailable to local police after the news broke.

From the Ottawa Sun:

"They took him to hospital in Orlando. Elin was in the ambulance with him and called his agent. He suggested that they meet at the hospital. Once there, the doctors said he needed plastic surgery to repair the broken teeth, but only one institution could do it, in Phoenix (Arizona). The agent warmed up the jet to he could leave for Phoenix where they could fix his face. This explains (Woods') absence when the police wanted to meet him the following days," Pat Burns told the station.

With that kind of detective work and his police sources, Burns could grab a post-hockey job with the upcoming TMZ Sports or at least with Scooby-Doo and the gang.

Seshmeister
01-06-2010, 07:15 PM
I'd totally divorce him if I was her...

Would you have married him?

Would you be into anal? :)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
2075 another sequel