X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Florida Sex Offender Register

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Wow.

I mean, fucking wow.

I love this state.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Is that Mezro in the orange jacket?
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

The chick in the ankle bracelet used to babysit me. She robbed me of my innocence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This song was actually far superior to the Chicago Bears "Superbowl Shuffle" (which was known to induce uncontrollable vomiting).
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-02-2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Is that Mezro in the orange jacket?
            jacksmar

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

Sucks for me, I live in Florida too.
              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

You're young, you can outrun 'em, kid....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

You guys do realize that this is a spoof, right? The guy behind it is named Scott Gairdner. Although our state is at times absolutely certifiable, it hasn't gone completely around the bend. On second thought, what am I saying? Given events of the past 10 (hell, 50) years, this is totally believable.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thank god our former resident kiddie diddler AndyPedobearNabakov wasn't involved with this. He would have had all those pervs singing a Duran Duran song! :eek:
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      You guys do realize that this is a spoof, right? The guy behind it is named Scott Gairdner. Although our state is at times absolutely certifiable, it hasn't gone completely around the bend. On second thought, what am I saying? Given events of the past 10 (hell, 50) years, this is totally believable.
                      Knowing your state I have to say that I wasn't sure it was a spoof for at least the first minute...

That said last year sitting overlooking the sun go down on the Gulf I was finding it difficult to argue against the SM argument who wanted to move there...
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Hahahahaha, this video absolutely RAWKS!

But yeah, that video is OBVIOUSLY a spoof. If the stereotypes somehow don't give it all away for you, and you believe it, by the middle of it, with the enthusiasm of some of the actors, and especially with the blurred guy who may or may not be a sex offender, thing is pretty much blatant.

By the time that dude who's trying to claim his innocence appears, you gotta be retarded not to notice it, ESPECIALLY with the cop standing there with the shotgun threatening the poor creature.

And yeah, if somehow your IQ is lower than a potato and you haven't figured it out by then, the name in the end of the video pretty much tells you it was that guy who came up with the thing.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Trust me, living down here in the middle of the jungle, you have no idea what it's like... people here are fucking nuts! An updated version would be in spanish or creole or a series of clicks, of course...
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                            The chick in the ankle bracelet used to babysit me. She robbed me of my innocence.

Oooh, you lucky bastard
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              Trust me, living down here in the middle of the jungle, you have no idea what it's like... people here are fucking nuts! An updated version would be in spanish or creole or a series of clicks, of course...
                              You are correct. This is now a no-mans land wherein courtesy, let alone basic humanity fled the area years ago. Today there are a huge amount of worthless sub-humans that feel completely entitled to relieve you of whatever you have happened to work for over years, either by breaking into your property while you are at work or holding you up in a parking lot.

The families of these miscreants destroy property values and litter the highways with their "Family Bag" discards as they cruise down the road after leaving a fast food joint. Better yet is the "Air Mail" style of garbage disposal, which means while living in an apartment building above the second floor, you merely fling your refuse off of the patio.

And whenever the children of this nightmare grow up to perform any sort of crime, the "mother" of the child weeps big tears for local television and whines that her baby is an angel, and could never have done the deed(s) he is accused of. This soon changes into vitriolic announcements that it is not the fault of the family, but white law-makers.

Yes, the idealistic concept of South Florida being a cultural melting pot is working out quite splendidly.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...