PDA

View Full Version : Florida Sex Offender Register

Seshmeister
12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Terry
12-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Wow.

I mean, fucking wow.

I love this state.

ZahZoo
12-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Is that Mezro in the orange jacket?

hambon4lif
12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
The chick in the ankle bracelet used to babysit me. She robbed me of my innocence.

Nickdfresh
12-02-2009, 03:56 PM
This song was actually far superior to the Chicago Bears "Superbowl Shuffle" (which was known to induce uncontrollable vomiting).

Kristy
12-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Is that Mezro in the orange jacket?

jacksmar

VanHalenFan5150
12-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Sucks for me, I live in Florida too.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-02-2009, 06:58 PM
You're young, you can outrun 'em, kid....

chefcraig
12-02-2009, 07:08 PM
You guys do realize that this is a spoof, right? The guy behind it is named Scott Gairdner (http://www.scottgairdner.com/). Although our state is at times absolutely certifiable, it hasn't gone completely around the bend. On second thought, what am I saying? Given events of the past 10 (hell, 50) years, this is totally believable. :duh:

FORD
12-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Thank god our former resident kiddie diddler AndyPedobearNabakov wasn't involved with this. He would have had all those pervs singing a Duran Duran song! :eek:

Seshmeister
12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
You guys do realize that this is a spoof, right? The guy behind it is named Scott Gairdner (http://www.scottgairdner.com/). Although our state is at times absolutely certifiable, it hasn't gone completely around the bend. On second thought, what am I saying? Given events of the past 10 (hell, 50) years, this is totally believable. :duh:

Knowing your state I have to say that I wasn't sure it was a spoof for at least the first minute... :)

That said last year sitting overlooking the sun go down on the Gulf I was finding it difficult to argue against the SM argument who wanted to move there...

Anonymous
12-02-2009, 08:06 PM

Hahahahaha, this video absolutely RAWKS!

But yeah, that video is OBVIOUSLY a spoof. If the stereotypes somehow don't give it all away for you, and you believe it, by the middle of it, with the enthusiasm of some of the actors, and especially with the blurred guy who may or may not be a sex offender, thing is pretty much blatant.

By the time that dude who's trying to claim his innocence appears, you gotta be retarded not to notice it, ESPECIALLY with the cop standing there with the shotgun threatening the poor creature.

And yeah, if somehow your IQ is lower than a potato and you haven't figured it out by then, the name in the end of the video pretty much tells you it was that guy who came up with the thing.

Cheers! :bottle:

VAiN
12-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Trust me, living down here in the middle of the jungle, you have no idea what it's like... people here are fucking nuts! An updated version would be in spanish or creole or a series of clicks, of course...

Terry
12-02-2009, 10:24 PM
The chick in the ankle bracelet used to babysit me. She robbed me of my innocence.

Oooh, you lucky bastard;)

chefcraig
12-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Trust me, living down here in the middle of the jungle, you have no idea what it's like... people here are fucking nuts! An updated version would be in spanish or creole or a series of clicks, of course...

You are correct. This is now a no-mans land wherein courtesy, let alone basic humanity fled the area years ago. Today there are a huge amount of worthless sub-humans that feel completely entitled to relieve you of whatever you have happened to work for over years, either by breaking into your property while you are at work or holding you up in a parking lot.

The families of these miscreants destroy property values and litter the highways with their "Family Bag" discards as they cruise down the road after leaving a fast food joint. Better yet is the "Air Mail" style of garbage disposal, which means while living in an apartment building above the second floor, you merely fling your refuse off of the patio.

And whenever the children of this nightmare grow up to perform any sort of crime, the "mother" of the child weeps big tears for local television and whines that her baby is an angel, and could never have done the deed(s) he is accused of. This soon changes into vitriolic announcements that it is not the fault of the family, but white law-makers.

Yes, the idealistic concept of South Florida being a cultural melting pot is working out quite splendidly. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sick-smileys-566.gif (www.tradesbook.co.uk)

Seshmeister
12-02-2009, 11:54 PM
On a more positive note as a dumb tourist I've been to Florida a few times and not just the theme park shit.

I've gone drinking in Tampa, down to the Keys and done the West Coast a bit away from the tourist areas and had fun. Lots of nice folk and I have never in my life laughed so much as the day I spent people watching on Miami Beach... :)

chefcraig
12-03-2009, 12:15 AM
I've gone drinking in Tampa, down to the Keys and done the West Coast a bit away from the tourist areas and had fun. Lots of nice folk and I have never in my life laughed so much as the day I spent people watching on Miami Beach... :)

Not being a prick here, but a realist as a resident. The travel brochures paint quite an appealing picture, as do the hot-spots, hotels and friendly eateries. And yes, the views at sunset via Key West or from the gulf are magnificent. So are the vistas on the beach in Rio, where mere blocks away death squads were sent out to subdue or kill feral children. Ugliness is hidden by any tourist bureau.

Stay here for a while, friend. I'm honestly pleased that you enjoyed what you did. Yet for those of us that live and attempt to make a living here, those moments remain more and more infrequent.

Wanna buy a house?

Seshmeister
12-03-2009, 12:30 AM
I did pick up the vibe it was a place to visit rather than live.

Last time I detected that some people were a bit fed up with all the immigration and the pressures that was bringing too.

Everywhere has it's good and bad points though. I've spent the last two weeks walking about in horizontal freezing rainstorms and after a while you start to think you would be better with the corrupt politicians, plastic Mousewitch and bugs the size of your head rather than that... :)

Little Texan
12-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Not being a prick here, but a realist as a resident. The travel brochures paint quite an appealing picture, as do the hot-spots, hotels and friendly eateries. And yes, the views at sunset via Key West or from the gulf are magnificent. So are the vistas on the beach in Rio, where mere blocks away death squads were sent out to subdue or kill feral children. Ugliness is hidden by any tourist bureau.

Stay here for a while, friend. I'm honestly pleased that you enjoyed what you did. Yet for those of us that live and attempt to make a living here, those moments remain more and more infrequent.

Wanna buy a house?

The hurricanes have also got to be a bitch to deal with, I imagine.

chefcraig
12-03-2009, 01:02 AM
The hurricanes have also got to be a bitch to deal with, I imagine.

It completely depends upon your capacity for dealing with human stupidity. I mean, should we bend to the hyperbolic threats broadcast by local tv stations whenever a fart occurs in the Caribbean? And then act upon this flatulence as the local media interrupts afternoon reruns of Matlock (oddly, never Oprah) to inform us of impending disaster? This is what passes for local hurricane coverage. It is not providing information, it is scare-mongering nonsense.

And if disaster strikes, you really should take a good look at the people broadcasting it. There is a very weird glow in their eyes as they "inform you" about what is taking place. These are the same "reporters" that are filmed in front of a crime scene with carefully coiffed hair and blouses that "coincidentally" expose their boobs. Nothing like journalistic credibility, ya know?

Sarge
12-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Im from Central Florida. Winter Haven, near Orlando. Those giys look like they went to my highschool!
Fuck Florida! I will never live there again!
Breasts,
Sarge

Seshmeister
12-03-2009, 02:25 PM
It completely depends upon your capacity for dealing with human stupidity. I mean, should we bend to the hyperbolic threats broadcast by local tv stations whenever a fart occurs in the Caribbean? And then act upon this flatulence as the local media interrupts afternoon reruns of Matlock (oddly, never Oprah) to inform us of impending disaster? This is what passes for local hurricane coverage. It is not providing information, it is scare-mongering nonsense.

And if disaster strikes, you really should take a good look at the people broadcasting it. There is a very weird glow in their eyes as they "inform you" about what is taking place. These are the same "reporters" that are filmed in front of a crime scene with carefully coiffed hair and blouses that "coincidentally" expose their boobs. Nothing like journalistic credibility, ya know?

So much cynicism in one so young... :)

chefcraig
12-03-2009, 02:45 PM
So much cynicism in one so young... :)

Been living here since 1968. Cynicism more or less goes along with the suntan, just like the melanoma. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/sleep-037.gif