PDA

View Full Version : Barack's Vitamins For Kids

Kristy
12-03-2009, 01:58 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/12/02/image5864522x.jpg

Well, Here's One Way To Improve Your Approval Rating (http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/12/02/crimesider/entry5864845.shtml?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.3)

LoungeMachine
12-03-2009, 02:10 PM
The Right Wing Knuckledraggers here will have a field day with this....

They'll point out that his hair actually looks like a Muslim cap.

:gulp:

Now if they'd only come out with cyanide capsules that look like Dick Cheney...

Kristy
12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
You know in a sense it kind of does.

sadaist
12-03-2009, 04:43 PM
They'll point out that his hair actually looks like a Muslim cap.

Good eye Lounge.

You're correct. The lower right pill does look like a Muslim cap. But the upper pill looks like hair. Guess it just depends on the angle you view it.

Turns out they are Ecstasy pills. I guess they figured since the real Barack is such a let down.......................

Anonymous
12-03-2009, 05:09 PM
I guess they figured since the real Barack is such a let down.......................

The way everyone - even the hardcore anti-amerikaners communists here in Portugal - envisioned the "great herald of truth & justice" that Obama never was, even Superman would've been a let down.

Dude never did anything extraordinary, he just rode the wave that Bush created.

Everyone looked at Barack like he was the fucking second coming.

Surprisingly, there was no miracles! Dear Gawd, how can it be???

Barack did what everyone would have done.

Not his fault people are as stupid & ignorant as they are.

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
12-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Obama was nothing more than a celebrity because he was the first black president. Everyone was excited for that and they were also excited to get rid of Bush. I thought Bush was a warmonger we couldn't afford. Obama is out to outdo Bush there.

Nitro Express
12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm going to come up with Barrack Obama laxative sapositories as a money making scheme. The Republicans will buy them in droves.

jhale667
12-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Republicans already think Obama's trying to crawl up their asses, dude. Might wanna rethink that one.

Nitro Express
12-07-2009, 01:18 AM
I think some Democrats think he's trying to crawl up their ass too. He's even pissing Ford off.