Here's who she chose this year:

Kate Gosselin
    Adam Lambert
    Lady GaGa
    Sarah Palin (2nd year chosen)
    Brett Favre
    Tyler Perry
    Glen Beck
    Paris Jackson, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II (Micheal Jackson's kids)

Anyone fascinated by any of these folks??

What about last year?:

Barry Obama
    Tom Cruise
    Sarah Palin
    Frank Langella
    Thomas Beatie (“the pregnant man”)
    Rush Limbaugh
    Tina Fey
    Miley Cyrus
    Michael Phelps
    Will Smith
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    Anyone fascinated by any of these folks??
    Repulsed and unamused actually.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Think "most overpublicized" would be a better description.

Out of the entire list, the only one I have a degree of interest in is Favre, which starts and ends with his performance on the football field (and even that is a minimal interest).

The rest could vanish tomorrow from the media scene and I wouldn't even miss them; not like there aren't plenty of others to take their place.

Walters could have subbed just about any entertainment celebrity, regardless of field or accomplishment, for any person already on that list (even Palin) and it would have been just as useless.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Terry
        Think "most overpublicized" would be a better description.

Out of the entire list, the only one I have a degree of interest in is Favre, which starts and ends with his performance on the football field (and even that is a minimal interest).

The rest could vanish tomorrow from the media scene and I wouldn't even miss them; not like there aren't plenty of others to take their place.

Walters could have subbed just about any entertainment celebrity, regardless of field or accomplishment, for any person already on that list (even Palin) and it would have been just as useless.
        Spot on as always, Terry!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus.... Glen BecKKK and Sarah Palin two years in a row?

Why doesn't ABC just admit it, and use it as their new advertising slogan......

ABC..... yes we ARE trying to be more right wing than FAUX

And for all their fascination with Adam Lambert, they sure seem to be kicking him off of a lot of their shows lately.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
            And for all their fascination with Adam Lambert, they sure seem to be kicking him off of a lot of their shows lately.
            It's the old saying......no such thing as bad publicity

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

If KISS ask him to join, he can be the character "DoucheTubeMan" again like he did with them on American Idol.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                If KISS ask him to join, he can be the character "DoucheTubeMan" again like he did with them on American Idol.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Susie Q
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

I think Barbara has lost any news reporter validity.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                  ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Tyler Perry is actually producing this special...

it's entitled:

Tyler Perry's Diary of an Insane White Woman

Perry will be playing Barbara Walters, although she won't be called Barbara...but Madeawawa, who will threaten all her guests, and often pull a gun on them...

...and somehow, this will be deemed a success, and will spawn off several more specials...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Lady Gaga. (Rolls on ground laughing)

Her 15 minutes trying to imitate Madonna are UP. Seen the Bad Romance Video? I only have because I have a gay friend who things Gaga is God.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here in case you haven't witnessed this pile of steaming puke yet.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Lady Ga Ga. LOL She's as 'bout as interesting as a microlight over the stove...

Classic thread I formally put forth for Rothie Thread of the Year contention:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I've always BaBa was kinda hot for an older woman...

Of course, when I have enough beers in me, I thought Mona was hot too...

Didn't I Poj....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Lady Ga Ga. LOL She's as 'bout as interesting as a microlight over the stove...

Classic thread I formally put forth for Rothie Thread of the Year contention:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/house...lady-gaga.html
                              Actually, I sorta take that back after reading her Wiki page...

Her music isn't my cup of tea, but I respect her talent...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-06-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...