It just DOESN'T fucking feel like Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

It just DOESN'T fucking feel like Christmas.

Watching Elf didn't help. Can't stand being in the mall, it's giving me fits. Going to go gather up some pine cuttings and try to make swags and roping. Taking Nelson with me. Maybe that will help.

Oh dear.
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
    Watching Elf didn't help. Can't stand being in the mall, it's giving me fits. Going to go gather up some pine cuttings and try to make swags and roping. Taking Nelson with me. Maybe that will help.
    Nelson?

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I agree with you shoes...I have only bought a few gifts so far, have not done any decorating or anything.

I put on some Brian Setzer Christmas music which always gets me in the mood and it didnt....

maybe I need a few more snow days (ugh)

I'm going to buy some eggnog today and see if that helps. If not, I'll just drink the rum straight!
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

no snow here, i'm lovin' it.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe this will help?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSQczYEeB2w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSQczYEeB2w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Dude! Don't say pigfucker in front of Jesus!!"
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I really think the South Park video's gonna do it.
            Much better than Nelson.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4Cz9Qf2QWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4Cz9Qf2QWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There you go Shoes.
              The rest of you proceed with caution, seriously.
              Sounds like he's got the Partridge Family Singers on the case.
              I'm off to purge.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4Cz9Qf2QWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4Cz9Qf2QWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There you go Shoes.
                The rest of you proceed with caution, seriously.
                Sounds like he's got the Partridge Family Singers on the case.
                I'm off to purge.
                That was the SINGLE sweetest thing anybody's done for me this year - and it truly did make me laugh!!!!! **kisses**

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                  Nelson?

No, Nelson.
                  Attached Files

Oh dear.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Would the Star Wars Holiday Special help at all?

The Star Wars Holiday Special ? Star Wars holiday special ? isoHunt ? the BitTorrent & P2P search engine
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Didn't think of South park - this used to pick me up at work - our diverse work force used to love it when I cranked it up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ksOCE5S_Bec&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ksOCE5S_Bec&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh dear.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I took my mom to a wreath making workshop. It was pretty cool and helped with the feel of the season. I didn't realize how simple it is to make those wreaths. Hello new hobby!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

I am feeling a bit more festive now.

I just went to our town's Christmas parade. My daughter plays flute in the High School marching band. It was quite chilly (about 25 degrees here) but the music and the kids and of course, Santa made it seem Christmas-ier. LOL.

But, you know, this kinda pissed me off. Right before the parade started, these assholes came and stood right in front of me and my mom. And not little kids either. Full grown adults. Just stepped right in front of us like we were not even there. So fucking rude. My mom almost kicked their asses. She's a fiesty one that Mama DG.

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

It's the excessive marketing campaigns that really ruin the Christmas spirit...
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

They've always been there. Norelco electric razors - remember Santa riding around on one? Aqua Velva, Old Spice - C'mon - you guys can think of some others

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...