PDA

View Full Version : 2 Female Teachers caught in naked in classroom

diamondsgirl
12-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom
BY Joe Jackson, Brendan Brosh and Christina Boyle
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4: 00 AM

Read more: (and see their pics) Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/09/2009-12-09_teachers_pet__each_other_naked_lust_was_part_of _their_lesson_plan_at_high_school.html#ixzz0ZDy6yS NM)

Who's hot for teacher? Looks like the other teacher.

Two female Romance language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught "undressed" in an empty classroom, sources told the Daily News Tuesday.

Students at James Madison High School in Midwood were watching a talent show in the auditorium while Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were speaking the international language of love, sources said.

A janitor stumbled on French teacher Mauro, 33, and Brito, 29, a married Spanish instructor, and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20.

Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

The episode is the talk of the school. Students even set up a Facebook group to discuss the shenanigans - and it already has more than 500 fans.

"Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

Janitor Robert Colantuoni refused to comment Tuesday. "I can't talk about it, I'm sorry," he said.

Brito's husband, reached by phone, said he was unaware of the accusations, but denied them.

"The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue," he said.

Students said both teachers were popular.

"[Ms. Mauro] was pretty fun," said junior Eddie Ramirez, 18.

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

"You could see that she was the kind of person who would flirt."

Students said Mauro dyed some of her hair pink over the summer and has an array of sexy tattoos: a sun on her lower back, a flower on her leg, and a star on her foot.

Brito opted for more demure attire.

"She's pretty," said one 17-year-old who took French with her.

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh, yeah!"

A 16-year-old sophomore said Brito was a teacher students would come to with problems.

"She usually dresses elegant, looks smart," he said. "She's good-looking. And she was friendly, not flirty, just friendly."

Students said gossip about the romp was flying through the school, where staff members were trying to keep a lid on it.

"The teachers don't even want you to bring it up because they say they'll get in trouble if we're talking about it in class," Eddie Ramirez said.

"They just say, 'Let it go.'"

Teachers and administrators at James Madison would not comment yesterday, but the Education Department confirmed the probe.

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance," department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

"The two teachers have been reassigned pending the outcome of [an Education Department] investigation."

Read more: Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/09/2009-12-09_teachers_pet__each_other_naked_lust_was_part_of _their_lesson_plan_at_high_school.html#ixzz0ZDypA8 Qo)

Nickdfresh
12-09-2009, 03:22 PM
:thread_needs_pics:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/09/alg_teachers_romp.jpg

Hey man, at least it was two teachers and they were leaving the students alone...

And what does Ally Kat think of all this?:)

Kristy
12-09-2009, 03:23 PM
"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

Obviously not a fan of Ani DiFranco or the Indigo Girls

chefcraig
12-09-2009, 03:24 PM
In a shocking and astounding turn of events, the teachers involved in this week's school scandal turn out to be surprisingly do-able.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3593/algteachersromp.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/algteachersromp.jpg/)

Kristy
12-09-2009, 03:27 PM
In a shocking and astounding turn of events, the teachers involved in this week's school scandal turn out to be surprisingly do-able.

Only if you get me drunk enough.

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 03:29 PM

Really?

Have we lowered the bar lately?

And how do we not know they weren't just practicing for this spring's drama dept.'s rendition of Hair?

Just because 2 relatively homely language teachers are caught naked in an empty classroom, everyone has to assume they were getting it on?

:gulp:

Perhaps a couple of breast exams went a little too far......

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Only if you get me drunk enough.

Is there that much alcohol in inventory at this time?

Let me check the back, but I doubt it....

chefcraig
12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Really?

Have we lowered the bar lately?

Considering the seemingly unending parade of Rogues gallery members resembling latter day Cruella de Vils or Rosanne Barr stand ins, these two women look like beauty pageant winners.

Kristy
12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm not into chicks in the same way can I imagine sharing my man with another girl but I can see why a bunch of horny 16 year-old teenage boys are shitting themselves with glee over this. I actually hate women, most of them irritate me for being talkative, too opened about their private lives and silly emotional scenes. And these two are a perfect example of that.

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
I guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Anonymous
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3593/algteachersromp.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/algteachersromp.jpg/)

One-on-one, I wouldn't do any of them. Well, maybe the one in the left, if 'twas Saturday going on Sunday, and my pal Jack Daniel's had half but left the bottle.

Still, there is no such thing as quality AND quantity. By that I mean that as the number of naked females in the room increases, the quality standards become more & more, uh... relaxed.

All this to say that you either bang a goddess, two plain-looking, three kinda, or four not-that-good-looking.

I'll hold you in high regard if you get to the really ugly number. You'll be considered by everyone the ultimate man if you get to the anything-goes number.

Now, where was I?

Oh, yeah.

The two of them together? Sure. It'll help if they bring a friend, though.

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 03:47 PM
In other words.....

If you can't bang a 10, two 5's will do?

:lmao:

Nickdfresh
12-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm not into chicks in the same way can I imagine sharing my man with another girl but I can see why a bunch of horny 16 year-old teenage boys are shitting themselves with glee over this. I actually hate women, most of them irritate me for being talkative, too opened about their private lives and silly emotional scenes. And these two are a perfect example of that.

I hate women for all that too--and still love them--and have to date them...

Anonymous
12-09-2009, 03:51 PM
In other words.....

More or less.

Actually, it's more like if there's not a 10 in sight, two 5's will do just as nicely, yes.

It's the power of mathematics.

Just don't thread into the two 12 year olds will make a 24.

That's Shitvicky's territory.

diamondsgirl
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm wondering how long the janitor stood there and watched before he "tattled" to school officials. :biggrin:

Anonymous
12-09-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm wondering how long the janitor stood there and watched before he "tattled" to school officials. :biggrin:

I hope he was a gentleman and let them finish.

Actually, there's an expression here in the Algarve that is "filling a bucket", meaning, of course, masturbation.

Nitro Express
12-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Where were all these kinky teachers when I was a kid? Cute blonde teachers who sleep with the students and lesbian get it on in the classroom teachers. Shit. I feel gipped. All I had in school were old hags that hit you with a stick and yelled at you.

thome
12-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Maybe, he used to be the -Stunt Dick- and has been retired, by the teachers.

STILL, not a good enough reason to be a tattle tale.

thome
12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Where were all these kinky teachers when I was a kid? Cute blonde teachers who sleep with the students and lesbian get it on in the classroom teachers. Shit. I feel gipped. All I had in school were old hags that hit you with a stick and yelled at you.

They were there, we just kept our mouths shut.

Oh we would tell stories, but NEVER name names.

I knew one dude who wrote a song about it; still keeping to the unwritten law, no specific names.

How did that little diddy go.....I don't feel tardy....something like that ....

PETE'S BROTHER
12-09-2009, 05:17 PM
They were there, we just kept our mouths shut.

Oh we would tell stories, but NEVER name names.

I knew one dude who wrote a song about it; still keeping to the unwritten law, no specific names.

How did that little diddy go.....I don't feel tardy....something like that ....

were you the cute blonde teacher?:)

Seshmeister
12-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I actually hate women, most of them irritate me for being talkative, too opened about their private lives and silly emotional scenes. And these two are a perfect example of that.

Well imagine you had a biological urge which made you have to live with one...

Seshmeister
12-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

I have no idea what this means but it sounds hot.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
In other words.....

Carlin quote. "one nite i fucked five twos, i think that should count"

thome
12-09-2009, 05:39 PM
were you the cute blonde teacher?:)

I have never been cute or blonde, wheeeee'l there was than weekend in Philly ...

I still can't remember that song.. ?

I wonder what the teacher is going to look like this year...?

Not half as nice as my fantasy.

I just still can't figure out what all this talking is about...

Here is a reminder of what it is all about.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqF7ZGfFaD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqF7ZGfFaD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lesfunk
12-09-2009, 06:06 PM
In other words.....

One night I fucked five twos!

kwame k
12-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Since we're ****confessing****(edit)....I did 3, 3 1/2's :ashamed: Only to realize later that added up to 10 1/2. I was an overachiever back then.

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 07:21 PM
One night I fucked five twos!

Thome and Gar don't count.

You fucked three 2's and two trolls.

chefcraig
12-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Swell...if getting laid isn't difficult enough, now you bastards are adding fractions to the mix. Considering I went to South Florida public schools, this means that I'm more or less fucked. Well, not literally of course. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-264.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Tongue-Smileys/)

ELVIS
12-09-2009, 09:00 PM
"Biological urge" ??

LoungeMachine
12-09-2009, 09:04 PM
"Biological urge" ??

Like when you picked up that sailor the other night.....

Ahh-ooooogha

Hardrock69
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
I guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Seshmeister
12-09-2009, 11:32 PM
"Biological urge" ??

I'll try and translate it for you.

It's like when the invisible angels come down from the magic cloud and make your penis hard?

chefcraig
12-09-2009, 11:37 PM
It's like when the invisible angels come down from the magic cloud and make your penis hard?

Ahhh...you mean the ones that have been magically deserting me at inopportune times for about the past three years? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Forum-Smileys/)

ace diamond
12-10-2009, 04:41 AM
i guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Seshmeister
12-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Ahhh...you mean the ones that have been magically deserting me at inopportune times for about the past three years? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Forum-Smileys/)

You probably need to get into religion so that the guilt makes you feel like you're being dirty. :)

Dr. Love
12-10-2009, 10:05 AM
I dunno, if I'd been that janitor, the first words out of my mouth when I walked in on them would have been "Did somebody order a pizza?"

Va Beach VH Fan
12-10-2009, 10:22 AM
You guys are so full of shit....

No, they're not stunningly gorgeous, but they're surely not ugly...

You're SERIOUSLY telling me if they came onto you that you wouldn't nail 'em ?? ESPECIALLY if you've had a beverage or two....

Give me a fucking break....

I'm just pissed that there weren't teachers like this when I was in high school....

But Kristy brings up a great point.... When I was chaperoning my son's baseball team's trip to the state championships (a 400 mile trip), one of the league's officers, a decent looking blond, suggested that maybe she should go along... She admitted herself that she catches them gawking at her all the time...

Yeah right, come on along with fourteen 15/16 year olds in the height of puberty in a hotel for four days....

THEDOCTOR
12-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?! he should have his ass kicked and puke steeped sawdust sprinkled on him! ASSHOLE!

sadaist
12-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?!

I'm kinda thinking maybe they both turned away his advances, then he happened to walk in on them changing after work or something innocent like that.

Kristy
12-10-2009, 07:46 PM
But Kristy brings up a great point.... When I was chaperoning my son's baseball team's trip to the state championships (a 400 mile trip), one of the league's officers, a decent looking blond, suggested that maybe she should go along... She admitted herself that she catches them gawking at her all the time...

Yeah right, come on along with fourteen 15/16 year olds in the height of puberty in a hotel for four days....

And there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes the bait. Seems to me these two teachers lacked any maturity for being in the positions of authority that a teaching job requires. Instead, they got off on dressing like a MySpace slut from cira 2006 (according to the reports) in order to be admired by boys (yes BOYS and not men) 10 to 15 years younger than them. I find that to be utterly repulsive

Or maybe it's me. When I was being raised in that cult known as Catholicism if so much as a button on your blouse was not fastened correctly, or your tie out of place or your skirt deemed to be too high a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience. Of course, this fucks you up psychologically with men later on in life but that's another story. :shutit:

As for the whole lesbian thing between them? Eh, I'm calling shenanigans on that for neither one of them seemed to have any respect for the other much less themselves because if they did, they would know there is a time and place for everything with the person you love and a school zone while in session isn't one of them.

Anonymous
12-10-2009, 07:52 PM
a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience.

But, but...

Another dream shattered... :cry2:

Anonymous
12-10-2009, 07:55 PM
And there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes the bait.

Seriously, that shit is so unfair...

That's one of the reasons why I never fully blame rapists, even if I would never do such a thing myself.

But I felt like it, more than once, just to teach her - not her as being only one, her meaning the woman that did it at any particular time - a lesson.

It's really frustrating.

I'd never do that to a woman, though I did have lots of opportunities to.

Dr. Love
12-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?! he should have his ass kicked and puke steeped sawdust sprinkled on him! ASSHOLE!

While I agree with your point of view, what would your reaction be if it were not a pair of girls that were caught, but a pair of guys? Or a girl and a guy?

Anonymous
12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
While I agree with your point of view, what would your reaction be if it were not a pair of girls that were caught, but a pair of guys? Or a girl and a guy?

A girl & a guy, I'd leave, quietly if possible, and pretend it didn't happen. Afterwards, I'd tell him or her, that if they wanna do those things, at least lock the fucking door, and you're the ones cleaning, not me.

A pair of guys, I'd get the fuck out of there faster than you could say A.
Then I'd have someone tell them the above.

A pair of girls would be, funnily enough, the only scenario that would confuse me a bit.

See, the good part of me would want to leave them alone, the bad part of me would want to watch & fill the bucket, while the hopeful part would be thinking "perhaps they want me to join them".

Confusing, I can tell ya.

Kristy
12-10-2009, 08:15 PM
That's one of the reasons why I never fully blame rapists, even if I would never do such a thing myself.

This behavior has nothing to do with enticing rape. It has to do with a woman being immature and many of them are. These two teachers obviously were.

As for women who love to play that game most have cheap personalities to begin with, especially those pretending to have a high profile, elaborate lifestyle but in the end coming up looking like a clown-ish kind of joke yet still believing they are the best of the best; it's all artificial moves and theatrical grandstanding, content living under the myth that all men want me. Best of luck to them.

Nitro Express
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I never banged a teacher until I was in college. I fucked the grad student that taught my calculus class and banged a speech professor. Damn. She was kinky and then served me some of her homemade apple pie after we fucked. LOL! No shit.

Anonymous
12-10-2009, 08:27 PM
This behavior has nothing to do with enticing rape. It has to do with a woman being immature and many of them are. These two teachers obviously were.

I know it doesn't. I never said I condone rapists, just that I can't fully blame them.

I mean, of course they're not enticing you to rape them, if they wanted something they'd just go all the way, not cut you short just like that.

It's pretty obvious they're just messing with you.

However, there's flirting, which may or may not lead to anything, and it may just be flirting for fun from the beginning, and there's messing with the other person, sometimes in a really nasty way.

The problem is, that type of "play" builds up heat. Humans aren't the most stable of creatures in normal circumstances, let alone when they're in heat.

Like I said, more than a couple of times, I was horny enough to let my better judgement go to hell, and through my misty, clouded mind, actually consider using force.

I never did, of course. But there are many out there who won't hold back.

In other words, if they play with fire again & again, they might just get burned.

As for women who love to play that game most have cheap personalities to begin with, especially those pretending to have a high profile, elaborate lifestyle but in the end coming up looking like a clown-ish kind of joke yet still believing they are the best of the best; it's all artificial moves and theatrical grandstanding, content living under the myth that all men want me. Best of luck to them.

Well, I couldn't compliment you enough for thinking the way you do, so I'll just say you really are one of a kind and leave it at that.

Anonymous
12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I never banged a teacher until I was in college. I fucked the grad student that taught my calculus class and banged a speech professor. Damn. She was kinky and then served me some of her homemade apple pie after we fucked. LOL! No shit.

Dude, dessert & dessert afterwards.

Well played!

By the way... speech teacher? Did she, uhm... speak flawlessly in every circumstance?... Even with her *ahem* mouth full?

Oh, that was a harsh one.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

ace diamond
12-10-2009, 08:33 PM
i say the guy should have kept his fucking mouth shut and just video taped the whole incident.

that way if he ever wound up in rather hot water he would be able to go
and get himself out of it.;)
either way, post that shit on you tube!

Ally_Kat
12-10-2009, 08:45 PM
I have no idea what this means but it sounds hot.

The rubber room is where NYC teachers who are removed from the classroom sit all day from 8:30 to 3 (school hours) and do nothing but collect a paycheck. They're removed for reasons like this or improper treatment of students or sex with students. Because the union is so strong and protects teachers from losing their jobs, they cannot be fired and still are able to collect their salary from the city -- all while just chilling in a room doing nothing. Some teachers have been there for decades.

thome
12-10-2009, 08:48 PM
And there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes the bait. Seems to me these two teachers lacked any maturity for being in the positions of authority that a teaching job requires. Instead, they got off on dressing like a MySpace slut from cira 2006 (according to the reports) in order to be admired by boys (yes BOYS and not men) 10 to 15 years younger than them. I find that to be utterly repulsive

Or maybe it's me. When I was being raised in that cult known as Catholicism if so much as a button on your blouse was not fastened correctly, or your tie out of place or your skirt deemed to be too high a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience. Of course, this fucks you up psychologically with men later on in life but that's another story. :shutit:

As for the whole lesbian thing between them? Eh, I'm calling shenanigans on that for neither one of them seemed to have any respect for the other much less themselves because if they did, they would know there is a time and place for everything with the person you love and a school zone while in session isn't one of them.

I grew up across the street from a catholic girls school.

And yes I wa-sin-terested in those uniforms.

But, I have grown since then, and it all was just the way it was.

I do think they seem to turn out a more intelligent student, but the dicipline is a trade off.

More repressed emotion, less social skills.

But, still generally sharper "book type people."

So, it is all the same coast to coast.

Ally_Kat
12-10-2009, 08:52 PM
And what does Ally Kat think of all this?:)

Please. My school is housed within a high school. Last year when I was taking my Kinders down to the lunchroom we walked in on some 6th graders giving some other 6th graders blow jobs - in the stairwell.

Not to mention the teacher & parent "conferences." I never knew how sexually-charged schools were.

thome
12-10-2009, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE][there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes /QUOTE]

I KNOW I HATE THAT!!
'

Then..... there I am, stung again by those dang WASP babes...

Lonely Alpo Male, just wondering where my bowl is ....

Ally_Kat
12-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I grew up across the street from a catholic girls school.

And yes I wa-sin-terested in those uniforms.

But, I have grown since then, and it all was just the way it was.

I do think they seem to turn out a more intelligent student, but the dicipline is a trade off.

More repressed emotion, less social skills.

But, still generally sharper "book type people."

So, it is all the same coast to coast.

The discipline has been scaled way down. I wouldn't say they're as emotionally repressed or lacking in social skills as those who went to the schools in the 60s & 70s

thome
12-10-2009, 08:57 PM

and you still gotta "D"

you would think at least she would have figured in ( dropping the factor quotient variables and that damn specific algorithm) all that home work and boosted you to a straight "A".

Terry
12-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Where in the FUCK were these cooze-hungry, exhibitionist lezbo cutie teachers back in MY fucking school days, huh?!

Kids today don't know how good they have it.

Back in my day, if we wanted to see a couple of young girls engage in the old slap-and-tickle, we had to get up at 4 AM...

...and walk ten miles...

...uphill...

...in the snow...

...to the local nudie bar...

Ozzy Fudd
12-10-2009, 09:21 PM

I bet he was Gay!!! i would have jumped right in the middle..what could they do say..lmao;)

Dr. Love
12-10-2009, 09:38 PM
If it were me, I'd close the door behind me, whip out my dick and say, "Let's talk".

LoungeMachine
12-10-2009, 09:47 PM
If it were me, I'd close the door behind me, whip out my dick and say, "Let's talk".

Much like the Mod Room......

Dr. Love
12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
except this time I don't have to deal with retards trying to stick it up their nose.

Hardrock69
12-11-2009, 01:11 AM
I am one of those guys who actually believes no means no.

Numerous times I have run into women or gone out with them and had them get really super friendly with me, and then say no. So I would say, Ok...and leave.

Then they would get upset with me.

Fuck 'em! I will not play games! If they want it, they better tell me, or they will have to deal with it!

Nitro Express
12-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Dude, dessert & dessert afterwards.

Well played!

By the way... speech teacher? Did she, uhm... speak flawlessly in every circumstance?... Even with her *ahem* mouth full?

Oh, that was a harsh one.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

She was a good lay. She was into fondling my balls and she even orgasmed. She made great pie. She was a bit on the wierd side so a relationship was out of the question but I had fun getting my balls blown by her.

Nitro Express
12-11-2009, 03:11 AM
and you still gotta "D"

you would think at least she would have figured in ( dropping the factor quotient variables and that damn specific algorithm) all that home work and boosted you to a straight "A".

I wasn't in her class. I met her at a bar by the university and was invited to her place for pie. LOL! Yeah. I got a big muff pie and then some apple pie.

binnie
12-11-2009, 03:17 AM
The 15 year old boy inside of me is about to explode at the thought of this. Then he remembered that this is REAL life, and non of the teachers at his school were particuarly hot, just like the ones involved in this 'romp' (although, the one on the left is cute enough.)

The adult inside of me is pretty disgusted for two reasons: 1) it is a SCHOOL for Christ sakes. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'd like teachers to be role models and examples for their students, people to respect and look up to, not two people engaging in some sort of teenage fantasy, and 2) how DUMB do you have to be to do that sort of thing in the workplace? America's education system must be desperate if its hiring people this stupid.

Seshmeister
12-11-2009, 07:24 AM
When I was being raised in that cult known as Catholicism if so much as a button on your blouse was not fastened correctly, or your tie out of place or your skirt deemed to be too high a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience.

I saw an interesting film about that on the internet...

Seshmeister
12-11-2009, 07:26 AM
The adult inside of me is pretty disgusted for two reasons

Well tell him to register and make his own posts.

Seshmeister
12-11-2009, 07:27 AM
The 15 year old boy inside of me is about to explode at the thought of this. Then he remembered that this is REAL life, and non of the teachers at his school were particuarly hot, just like the ones involved in this 'romp' (although, the one on the left is cute enough.)

But I bet he finds you hot.

Frankly I'm amazed you can still post with all of this going on. :)

Nickdfresh
12-11-2009, 02:06 PM

Like they want you to wear a Catholic school outfit that is not even close to the one with the one you actually wore...:)

Kristy
12-11-2009, 02:15 PM
It was a dress code issue. And I fail to see what is remotely sexy about a Catholic school uniform. That horrible plaid, the highly starched blouses, the tie...:barf: They were purposefully made to be uncomfortable as possible.

This is why I also believed men who were aroused by that were definitely pedophiles

Igosplut
12-11-2009, 02:19 PM
I can see why a bunch of horny 16 year-old teenage boys are shitting themselves with glee over this........

I bet that's not quite exactly what they're doing......

Nickdfresh
12-11-2009, 02:42 PM
The rubber room is where NYC teachers who are removed from the classroom sit all day from 8:30 to 3 (school hours) and do nothing but collect a paycheck. They're removed for reasons like this or improper treatment of students or sex with students. Because the union is so strong and protects teachers from losing their jobs, they cannot be fired and still are able to collect their salary from the city -- all while just chilling in a room doing nothing. Some teachers have been there for decades.

I was under the impression that this was to allow teachers in question to have some due process and an investigation before they are fired. Some may have been there for decades, but I think it's very few and most are dumped out of the rubber room once wrong-doing is proved...

Nickdfresh
12-11-2009, 02:59 PM
It was a dress code issue. And I fail to see what is remotely sexy about a Catholic school uniform. That horrible plaid, the highly starched blouses, the tie...:barf: They were purposefully made to be uncomfortable as possible.

Because most people aren't Catholic, and even then few went to the Catholic Christ's Holy Convenient of Peter and Paul's Blessed Word of the Virgin Mary's Immaculate Conception High parochial school, and have have an overly fetishistic view of us Papists who did. Probably because there are a lot of repressed imagery dripping throughout some of the older churches...

This is why I also believed men who were aroused by that were definitely pedophiles

It's a weird fetish, I agree. But I think the "pedo" thing is a bit of an overstatement if we're talking about adult women. ..

Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls often wore one on stage:

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6537216,00.jpg

Igosplut
12-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Like they want you to wear a Catholic school outfit that is not even close to the one with the one you actually wore...:)

I went to a Catholic kindergarten even though I wasn't Catholic (Kindergarden was mandated by state law, and the local school didn't have one so that where you had to go. They had Italian nuns that barely spoke English, and when the got mad (which seemed like every 5 minutes) they yelled in Italian. They beat the living shit outta us. The first time I got whipped was in going into church. Kids were lining up to take communion. Cool I think, we're gettin crackers. Get in line, second or third to the snack and WHAM!! Fuckin nun hit me so hard in the face, it gave me a small black eye the next day. No having a CLUE what the fuck I possibly did to deserve that I remember thinking: "I guess I don't get a cracker".

Another time I got beat for not tucking in my shirt properly after using the bathroom. WTF did they expect out of 5 yr olds????

I'm really surprised I'm not a serial killer or something after that...

Ally_Kat
12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I was under the impression that this was to allow teachers in question to have some due process and an investigation before they are fired. Some may have been there for decades, but I think it's very few and most are dumped out of the rubber room once wrong-doing is proved...

In serious cases, teachers are "strongly suggested" to resign or leave of their own will. Those that don't - rubber room. Paper work gets lost, takes scenic routes to desks across the hall, etc. The investigations are always on-going. They're rarely solved.

People within the education system here know about it, but it's rarely talked about in public. There was a mini-news story about it a few months back here in the city when money was an issue, but it's been dropped from the headlines

Susie Q
12-11-2009, 06:20 PM
In serious cases, teachers are "strongly suggested" to resign or leave of their own will. Those that don't - rubber room. Paper work gets lost, takes scenic routes to desks across the hall, etc. The investigations are always on-going. They're rarely solved.

People within the education system here know about it, but it's rarely talked about in public. There was a mini-news story about it a few months back here in the city when money was an issue, but it's been dropped from the headlines

Are these rubber rooms only in NYC schools or is this a common practice in all districts? I am really shocked to find this out.

Ally_Kat
12-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Are these rubber rooms only in NYC schools or is this a common practice in all districts? I am really shocked to find this out.

NYC deal. Yearly average, 35 million is spent paying NYC teachers in them.

The rubber room is a big floor filled with admin desks. Each teacher is assigned a desk and sits there all day, in silence, for school hours. No work given, not allowed to do work or read or write.

Once you are assigned to a rubber room - innocent or guilty - no one wants to touch you. Peers shun you. It started as a place to house teachers removed for child saftey reasons, but soon became a place principals would send off teachers they had personality clashes with, teachers who reached high pay scales & the principal needed to get rid of them to hire a younger/cheaper teacher, and teachers that students wanted to get revenge on and claimed abused them (physically or sexually).

At one point, the union reported 1,000 NYC teachers across the 5 boroughs removed and sitting useless in these rooms.

You're suppose to get a fair trial of sorts, but you just sit there in what become the jungle. Psychology starts to run its course with depression and fights between the adults.

There's a group here researching and creating a documentary about it. Only prob is that Joel Klein & Company don't like talking about it.

Ally_Kat
12-11-2009, 06:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y7O7C25U73w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y7O7C25U73w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
12-11-2009, 06:49 PM
It's a weird fetish, I agree. But I think the "pedo" thing is a bit of an overstatement if we're talking about adult women. ..

Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls often wore one on stage:

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6537216,00.jpg

Yeah, but she's Aussie.....

Might have just been trying to copy Angus Young's "school uniform" gimmick. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
12-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Yeah, but she's Aussie.....

Might have just been trying to copy Angus Young's "school uniform" gimmick. :biggrin:

Yeah, but she looks much nicer in a skirt.

Little Texan
12-11-2009, 10:40 PM
I thought the rubber room was where the teachers went to get protection to have sex with their students.

ace diamond
12-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I thought the rubber room was where the teachers went to get protection to have sex with their students.
that is what i call a multi-putpose room.
:D

Anonymous
12-12-2009, 12:55 AM

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6548/213397648591c978033c.jpg

Don't go there. If there is one thing I do NOT tolerate is paedophilia.

I believe Sesh got it bullseye on another thread... it's because it's just so wrong... :)

GAR
12-12-2009, 12:59 AM
I hate women for all that too--and still love them--and have to date them...

I just need one and I'm good. Reeeeeeally good.

Susie Q
12-12-2009, 09:18 AM
NYC deal. Yearly average, 35 million is spent paying NYC teachers in them.

The rubber room is a big floor filled with admin desks. Each teacher is assigned a desk and sits there all day, in silence, for school hours. No work given, not allowed to do work or read or write.

Once you are assigned to a rubber room - innocent or guilty - no one wants to touch you. Peers shun you. It started as a place to house teachers removed for child saftey reasons, but soon became a place principals would send off teachers they had personality clashes with, teachers who reached high pay scales & the principal needed to get rid of them to hire a younger/cheaper teacher, and teachers that students wanted to get revenge on and claimed abused them (physically or sexually).

At one point, the union reported 1,000 NYC teachers across the 5 boroughs removed and sitting useless in these rooms.

You're suppose to get a fair trial of sorts, but you just sit there in what become the jungle. Psychology starts to run its course with depression and fights between the adults.

There's a group here researching and creating a documentary about it. Only prob is that Joel Klein & Company don't like talking about it.

Unfuckingbelieveable! :umm::pullinghair::(