PDA

View Full Version : I will be moving to the castro in sanfrancisco effective 1-1-10

JOEThasreturnen
12-11-2009, 10:51 PM
There is nothing more I can do for this site. It used to be a fuck you suck my cock sort of attitude. I has changed my friends. You got faggots like pojo talking about his pain in the ass backwards wife. Dan kissing every ass he can kiss. Ford not even making sense in his posts and quite frankly starty to creep me the fuck out. Its a new breed and new generation of faggots. Fuck that. When the swagger and attitude returns I will return. Right now this site needs a set of balls and quite frankly i dont have the time to provide them this time. I've done enough! I will return, but not for a few months. Thanks. T.

ThrillsNSpills
12-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Good.

Get your GED.

That's a jed degree Jethro.

They'll teach you to spell returnenen.

You don't know where to post threads and aren't bright enough to know Goodbye threads are gay.

join liars anonymous

GAR
12-11-2009, 11:11 PM
HAHAHA~!! Don't let the door bash you in the dick on the way out..

FORD
12-11-2009, 11:13 PM
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01089/04/38/1089248340_l.jpg
THUNDER: Yo, Snoop! Let me produce your next album. I'm as good as Dre!!

SNOOP: Man, who the fuck are you and who let your fat ass backstage? Shit, some motherfucker spiked my weed with angel dust again, I must be hallucinatin this fo shizzle!

ThrillsNSpills
12-11-2009, 11:15 PM
He says he's goin', but he'll be returnenenen

bueno bob
12-11-2009, 11:23 PM
There is nothing more I can do for this site. It used to be a fuck you suck my cock sort of attitude. I has changed my friends. You got faggots like pojo talking about his pain in the ass backwards wife. Dan kissing every ass he can kiss. Ford not even making sense in his posts and quite frankly starty to creep me the fuck out. Its a new breed and new generation of faggots. Fuck that. When the swagger and attitude returns I will return. Right now this site needs a set of balls and quite frankly i dont have the time to provide them this time. I've done enough! I will return, but not for a few months. Thanks. T.

But will you be writing material for the next Van Halen album?

And before you leave, what will Minto be doing next?

GAR
12-11-2009, 11:36 PM
But will you be writing material for the next Van Halen album?

So long as it doesn't sound like Van Hagar. Joe looks like he's Up For Breakfast every breakfast, lunch n' dinner.

ThatArtGuy
12-12-2009, 12:45 AM
This is in Main?!? No Dave, nor VH in sight...

GAR
12-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Joes' genius precludes the moving of this thread if he indeed has VH in his sights..

Rock on Joe!

Nitro Express
12-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Sounds like you would be interested in the new Cabo Wabo line of oils, lotions, and jellies.

GAR
12-12-2009, 01:30 AM
The Redrocker shampoo at $7 bucks a bottle is worthwhile, to support Fat Sammy.

Why don't you check it out at redrocker.com now?

Doctor Dude
12-12-2009, 01:35 AM
There is nothing more I can do for this site. I used to have a fuck me in the ass and I'll suck your cock sort of attitude. It has changed my friends. Pojo continues to reject my homosexual advances. Dan keeps putting his foot in my ass, when all I really wanted was some Dan-gland. Ford is distant and won't return my PMs and quite frankly starty to creep me the fuck out. I represent a new breed and new generation of faggots. Fuck me... hard. When this site becomes more like the Links I will return. Right now this site has too many balls and quite frankly i dont have the saliva to slather them in at this time. I've slathered enough! I will return, but not for a few months. Thanks. T.

Damn, Joe! Lay off the fortified alcoholic beverages.

Panamark
12-12-2009, 02:13 AM
I used to doubt Joe, but look at his pics ???
He is a little chubster who would have no problem with a menage a trois
with Mikey and Sammy !!

Rock on Joey !!!

(Please no more Dancing in the street crap on the new record)

twonabomber
12-12-2009, 02:21 AM
the only moving Joe does is back and forth between the Butler, PA McDonald's and Burger King.

GAR
12-12-2009, 02:23 AM
JoeyT is obviously suffering the effects of the overindulgence of success.

I hope he's okay.

speedtruckermf
12-12-2009, 02:29 AM
San Francisco...... Who's the fag here? Jeez. Too easy.

twonabomber
12-12-2009, 02:39 AM
JoeyT is obviously suffering the effects of the overindulgence of success.

I hope he's okay.

what success?

he wasn't on HBO as he claimed he would be.

Brian Minto's camp says they don't have any association with a guy named Joe Thunder...and the same Brian Minto got his ass handed to him on national TV a couple Saturdays ago.

as our friend ALinChainz posted:

Joe is a registered sex offender.

He has nothing to do with Minto, I have spoken to the man and Joe never has. I have spoken with his management and webmaster.

Guess what.

All lies.

Again, let me repeat it, Brian does not know him, he is not on his management team or a trainer. He is not listed anywhere on Minto's website and Minto himself is about through.

and here's a lot more stuff that ALinChainz found out about Joe...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/search.php?searchid=67895

Panamark
12-12-2009, 03:09 AM
GAR is devastated.

Anonymous
12-12-2009, 04:04 AM
HAHAHA~!! Don't let the door bash you in the dick on the way out..

You really should take your own advice, sometimes... especially when it's this good.

Cheers! :bottle:

Panamark
12-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Dont let the door bash your vagina on the way out !!

ZahZoo
12-12-2009, 12:57 PM
San Francisco...... Who's the fag here? Jeez. Too easy.

Castro district is the Global Homo Headquarters in SF...

Perfect place for Joe to be... he'll fit in nicely.

ace diamond
12-12-2009, 02:21 PM
and here's a lot more stuff that ALinChainz found out about Joe...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/search.php?searchid=67895
invalid link.

twonabomber
12-12-2009, 02:23 PM
shit.

put "Minto" as the keyword and "ALinChainz" as the user name and search. plenty of good stuff.

Nitro Express
12-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Castro district is the Global Homo Headquarters in SF...

Perfect place for Joe to be... he'll fit in nicely.

Castro is cleaner than the Mission District and less snobby than Nob Hill. Personally I would rather be smother in naked women high on acid at 2400 Fulton.

GAR
12-12-2009, 06:33 PM
GAR is devastated.

I am certainly disappointed if this is all true. Where is the part about Joe being some kind of kiddy-diddler?

GAR
12-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks Twona, but now why doesn't the link work today, like it did last nite? I didn't have time to read all that bullshit..

Diamondjimi
12-12-2009, 11:33 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Trollonignore.jpg

invalid link.

Hey 3 trolls in the same thread. Leave it to Joe...:biggrin:

GAR
12-13-2009, 01:22 AM
One thing everyone can agree on, is that Joe participates.. he doesn't trash on and chase people from thread to thread.

One thing nobody can agree on, is how one little cave-dwelling troll up in Toronto can get away with such stimuli, and be immune from such a moniker.

Yer a fuckin' troll, dude.

ace diamond
12-13-2009, 01:43 AM
one little cave-dwelling troll
HEY, WATCH IT GAR..............I RESEMBLE THAT STATEMENT
:troll:
:lmao:

GAR
12-13-2009, 05:17 AM
I didn't know there was a Yucaipa in Ontario, Canada.

VanHalener
12-13-2009, 09:34 AM
yawn

Man, stupid bullshit really makes me sleepy. And the smell....Get Me A MASK!:fufu:

Steve Savicki
12-13-2009, 10:12 AM
There is nothing more I can do for this site.

Its a new breed and new generation of faggots.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/usernote.php?do=viewuser&u=46

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2009, 11:07 AM
no goodbye thread's ever stuck.

ever.

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2009, 11:10 AM

:pinocchio:

Candy Girl
12-13-2009, 11:43 AM

Oh...such a tease. You talk the talk, how about you take the walk? Hmmmmm?

Diamondjimi
12-13-2009, 09:10 PM

Note to Steve: STFU!

Doctor Dude
12-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Note to Steve: STFU!

I second that motion.