PDA

View Full Version : Raiders, aye que wey

GAR
12-15-2009, 03:02 AM
Raiders, aye que wey: How come the Raiders is the only team Mexicans identify with?

Can someone explain to me where in the fuck the Nation of Raider is located? Because if all the garbage graphics people sticker their tinted windows with is pointing to an actual "location" it's anywhere south of Tijuana.

Yeah I'm talking your slope-foreheaded tubgutted personality, and also to you ya pinchfaced MS13-tattooied piece of shit driving your fuckedup Subaru Garbagester down the 405 slower than fuck.. with all the superiority of your 2 foot graphic RAIDERNATION decal acriss your ENTIRE fucking back window, I expected King Shit to be sitting in the drivers seat instead of some dinky Caballero of CarbonMonoxide...

It's like those Union sticker people (live better / work union) they think they are King Shit for the bumper sticker.

Well, can anyone suggest to me the opposite that a)The Raiders is a great, a worthy and fans-respecting team and b)they're not REALLY the Cubs of the NFL?

Oh and answer me this for extra credit c) Can I, a simple white trash anti-immigration oriented economically challenged Caucasian (racist, natch) get inducted to this "Nation of the Raider" without being sub-educated, of Mexican descent, or without those huge gayass glass decals?

Aye wey, meho! Excoochamay!