PDA

View Full Version : TheSTAR's Final Fate

GAR
12-16-2009, 01:11 AM
So you dopes keep on about your "Jester" this and your "Jizzy" that.

I thought how poignant, even in death he's owning every square inch of real (or unreal) estate in that little noggin of yours that you JUST can't let him go.

Well I retrieved this old message on one of my lines, thought I'd share it with you..

Hi GAR,

Thanks for your kind words. The accident left him in Rochesters ICU. We are going back for critical care counseling as his dad's insurance won't cover indefinate life support..

After I called the Caller ID#, which was pretty obvious cuz most of my fax line calls are 800, or the usual 206 / 480 areacode robocalls about credit or mortgage shit.. I found out there was indeed an accident.

More later after I find out more tomorrow!

Diamondjimi
12-16-2009, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Jesterstar's Chick
Hi GAR,

Ryan enjoyed the penis shaped cake you sent us, he insisted on licking off the icing veins before eating it. Is there something going on between you that I don't know about?
Please stop sending us pictures you filling your rectum with random household items. ...

:lmao:

GARfail's love for Jizzy knows no boundaries! :poofters:

Dr. Love
12-16-2009, 02:13 AM
So when did he die?

FORD
12-16-2009, 02:31 AM
It's really bad when GAyR is so desperate for attention that he digs up this bullshit that was totally debunked several months ago.

Jizzy dumped him for a woman, so it's easier for GAyR to pretend he's dead. Sad, really :(

Hardrock69
12-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Garfuckle, answer us this: How can your dead rump-ranger boyfriend post on his facebook page only 2 days ago?

kwame k
12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/untitled-3.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-16-2009, 11:33 AM
So when did he die?

Which time?

I think the first time, he was a plumber-thug that decided to be a roofer. He fell off a roof and impaled himself on a shovel handle.

Nickdfresh
12-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Garfuckle, answer us this: How can your dead rump-ranger boyfriend post on his facebook page only 2 days ago?

Shoot me his Facecrook link...

kwame k
12-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Which time?

I think the first time, he was a plumber-thug that decided to be a roofer. He fell off a roof and impaled himself on a shovel handle.

I thought it was a sex act with a shovel handle that went terribly wrong that killed him:)

standin
12-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Perhaps whoever this guy is, he and his wife told Gar he died to avoid Gar.

twonabomber
12-16-2009, 12:55 PM
So you dopes keep on about your "Jester" this and your "Jizzy" that.

how are we the dopes? you're the one swingin' from Jester's nutsack.

fryingdutchman
12-16-2009, 04:01 PM
The irony in all of this is that GAR won't answer any of the questions or comments posted in this thread because he's a giant, sloppy, gaping PUSSY.

He hits the "ignore" button more frequently than Joe Jackson hit his kids for not getting the dance steps right....

kwame k
12-16-2009, 04:04 PM
The irony in all of this is that GAR won't answer any of the questions or comments posted in this thread because he's a giant, sloppy, gaping PUSSY.

He hits the "ignore" button more frequently than Joe Jackson hit his kids for not getting the dance steps right....

Yeah and when he's not getting the attention he craves, he starts stoopid ass threads like this.

Hardrock69
12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Ok GARFUCKLE explain how Jizzystool died (when was it...last spring?) yet could have logged into his MySpace page on 11/25???

COME ON YOU FUCKING LOSER PIECE OF SHIT.....EXPLAIN THE LIE!

http://i50.tinypic.com/fcv69y.jpg

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Fuuuck, look at that Olivia babe...

Gar, Ryan isn't dead... he just moved on. You have to accept that.

He probably never even loved you, anyway. I bet he was just trolling you. 'Cuz that's what Jesterstar does.

Besides, you have Shitvicky now... though it's quite likely that he's doing the same to you.

Gayr... TROLLING FOR COCK IN TEH INTARWEBZ!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

Dr. Love
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
y'all's gettin' trolled ... jizzy would never have a girlfriend.

HE'S TOO HUNGRY FOR THE COCK

GAR
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Which time?

NO however, that's tragically close.

Apparently he was opening up a wall for a 250lb heat stack installation and the load fell on him.

I couldn't call today, but sometime this week I should find out the rest..

GAR
12-17-2009, 12:15 AM
how are we the dopes? you're the one swingin' from Jester's nutsack.

Really?

Then why does every Jester topic generate a 20:1 response ratio from you couth, well-heeled Gentlemen...

You fuckers can really be disgusting.

Hardrock69
12-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Your continued fascination with Jizzystool's coch is disgusting.

So naturally we post in order to point it out, though of course you are too brain-damaged to understand, apparently.

Face it.....Jizzystool no longer wants to deal with your homo fantasies concerning him.

fryingdutchman
12-17-2009, 10:26 PM
the load fell on him.

Sorry, GAR.

But the "load" Jizzy gets hit by either shoots or dribbles onto him.

And it probably originates from you....:barf:

GAR
12-19-2009, 02:43 AM
Okay I got off the phone with them, and the Jesterstar is actually still alive and improved the last 2 years but still can't speak at length much.

Good news, but still tragic and it didn't sound very hopeful.

Diamondjimi
12-19-2009, 10:52 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oBIcxstki1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oBIcxstki1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dan
12-19-2009, 04:01 PM
GAR,You Need A Nappy For Your Mouth.:rolleyes:

ThrillsNSpills
12-19-2009, 04:06 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdQhwsBovtg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdQhwsBovtg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Gar inspired the lyric from 1: 05 to 1:15.