PDA

View Full Version : Dudes... I just saw my house move...

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 08:52 PM
So, here I am, looking around the Army. I feel a nice, moving sensation on my whole body, and I think it's because I'm really sleepy... all of a sudden, the liquid on the bottle next to the screen starts moving - like there was a fuckin' T-Rex drawing near! But then it ALL moves, and I HEAR the whole building shaking like a motherfucker.

No damages at all, just a small earthquake, it was actually kinda cool, if alarming at first... and in the few seconds afterwards.

Dudes... what a feeling, I really can't describe it.

I went to look out the window, no damage outside either.

I've FELT quakes, especially when I'm in bed. No, nothing like that at all, you arsehole! It's just that when you're lying down, you can feel even the smallest bowel movement of the Earth. But nothing like this.

Shit, I SAW everything move in my house.

You haven't lived 'till you've tried one of these... all that power, out of nowhere, no warning at all... RIGHTEOUS!

Cheers! :bottle:

kwame k
12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Glad everything's OK, dude!

Went through my first one ever in Long Beach, CA. Freaky at first then an adrenaline rush afterwards.....good excuse to get drunk, too.

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Glad everything's OK, dude!

Went through my first one ever in Long Beach, CA. Freaky at first then an adrenaline rush afterwards.....good excuse to get drunk, too.

Thanks, brutha.

That's EXACTLY what I felt, too. At first, I won't lie, I was scared shitless... will the walls break, or some shit?

It went on for a good 15 seconds, maybe more.

Then as it "goes away", and you see everything still in place, the only thing you can think is "Fuck... dude!... I need a fucking' drink!"

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Well, it woke me up, that's for sure...

Was about to go to bed, but now I won't be able to sleep for another couple of hours.

Let me get that drink.

kwame k
12-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Bottoms Up!

Little Texan
12-16-2009, 09:06 PM
You have got to stop beating it so hard...you're going to rip the hide off of it and the house off it's foundation! :biggrin:

kwame k
12-16-2009, 09:09 PM
:biggrin: Come to think of it....I ain't buying his excuse he was
looking around the Army now that you pointed that out! Good catch;)

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey, hey, HEY...

I said I was SLEEPY.

So I couldn't've been beating off... at most, I could've just FINISHED beating off. So if it was THAT which caused the building to shake, it was a delayed effect...

... which by itself makes it even more scary... the amount of energy produced is so insanely vast, it withholds itself for moments before expanding with enough force to shake a building in its foundations.

Dear Gawd, I'm never doing that again...

Anonymous
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Come to think of it, my last ex never said she loved me... but she DID say she loved HIM.

The scary part is, I'm actually not making this up.

What the hell do I have between my legs????????

Dan
12-16-2009, 11:11 PM
A Third Leg.:D

thome
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Come to think of it, my last ex never said she loved me... but she DID say she loved HIM.

The scary part is, I'm actually not making this up.

What the hell do I have between my legs????????

Maybe you just have really small hands..?

and she was nearsighted..?

Or visa-versa however you spell that..:hee:

as for the earth moving, maybe you were just light headed when that ounce of blood ran out of your flea sized brain to your gnat sized dikk.
Oh.... crap! I slay me..lol J/K Imapuss..lol
I couldn't resist...

ace diamond
12-16-2009, 11:13 PM
A Third Leg.:D
:lol:
:lmao:
:guzzle:

Va Beach VH Fan
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
I've been through a 7.7 earthquake in the Philippines in 1990....

Unreal....

Diamondjimi
12-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Felt 5.5 aftershocks when I was in L.A. back in '93. Fuckin wild!

Dr. Love
12-16-2009, 11:44 PM
you were scared? Maybe we should take that 'licker' part off your name! ;)

GAR
12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm in Los Angeles.

Quakes are a no-brainer, we get 'em all the time like that especially in a superhot summer after a really wet winter.

Anonymous
12-17-2009, 07:27 AM
you were scared? Maybe we should take that 'licker' part off your name! ;)

Oh yeah? Well... I am rubber, you are glue, bounces off me & it sticks on you, so there.

Anonymous
12-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Here's the news (http://www.correiomanha.pt/Noticia.aspx?channelid=00000021-0000-0000-0000-000000000021&contentid=2A9CD5DB-33DC-40F4-9F06-B76C809C5187&h=1).

You little shits probably can't read Portuguese, but I'm sure you can read the number 6.0 and the word Richter on the title, and the first line of the last pargraph.

Apparently, no damage whatsoever, it was a 100 kilometres out to sea, and the strongest shakes were 30 km from where I live.

It was fucking AWESOME.

ZahZoo
12-17-2009, 08:52 AM
One of the little things I miss about California...

Earthquakes are like short rollercoaster rides... free home samples.

One of the most interesting ones was in the early 80's... 4.5 but long duration. Had hardwood floors and a bed on casters in a 2nd floor apartment. Woke up with the bed rolling around the room.

Scariest was a small 3.2 while driving across the Golden Gate bridge and the fucking bridge starts swaying...

Seshmeister
12-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Last New Year my bathroom floor jumped up and smacked me in the nose...