PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT post incognito on Youtube!

GAR
12-19-2009, 02:28 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PaKZaEg_MY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PaKZaEg_MY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Yeah.

"Inside Joke, party of 1 your table's ready.."

Things here we can learn from..

1. Monkey suit not good, finger can not play string.

2. When using wig to disguise, chop strands lengths at insufficient intervals for even MORE cogs of incognitos.

3. Jumping from all the excitement that cannot be contained in your 11x15 apartment does not translate to suspicions of athleticism, it leads to suspicions of meth.

4. Proof of prowess videos on "I Don't Know" usually diminish the vocals a bit more (Reason: we KNOW the song. It's even on the radio.)

5. Editing out the monkey suit, and mouseclicking off "record" would be a good idea. Nothing screams newbie louder than not scrubbing the drama out of the clip length.

Diamondjimi
12-19-2009, 11:15 AM

1. He has "real" gear, NOT imaginary gear.

2. His gear is in his home, NOT in an imaginary storage room.

3. He appears to have played plenty in the past 15 years, NOT given up guitar .

4. He post's on a RR forum and is NOT a compulsive liar.

5. He appears to have more hair on his forearms than you possess on your entire scalp!

twonabomber
12-19-2009, 11:53 AM
i was going to "groan" anyone who replied to this useless thread...but that reply was nicely played.

Nitro Express
12-19-2009, 02:06 PM

1. He has "real" gear, NOT imaginary gear.

2. His gear is in his home, NOT in an imaginary storage room.

3. He appears to have played plenty in the past 15 years, NOT given up guitar .

4. He post's on a RR forum and is NOT a compulsive liar.

5. He appears to have more hair on his forearms than you possess on your entire scalp!

:hee:

GAR
12-19-2009, 03:37 PM
He mentions in the notes that this amp is for sale.. but I can't really hear how it is over the song.

The song is too loud in the mix! Good luck selling it, whoever you are.