PDA

View Full Version : Where's the fucking bill?

Nitro Express
12-19-2009, 03:50 PM
I have a friend who manages one of our Senator's offices. She told me our senator still hasn't gotten a copy of the healthcare bill but yet apparent senators are changing their minds due to generous back room bribes.

Here's your government at work.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i17DEui-fDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i17DEui-fDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

GAR
12-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Got a letter from Blue Shield saying to expect a 100 to 200 percent increase in the monthly policy.

.. and the Health-scare Insurance Sales bill hasn't even been passed.

ace diamond
12-19-2009, 04:17 PM
further proof that the dems are chickenshit cowards.

Hardrock69
12-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Oh? Where is the Retardlican plan, eh?

All they have been able to do is bitch and cry about the fact SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIX THE BROKEN FUCKING HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!

They whine and pout, and they are doing everything to STOP this bill from passing, as they are worried the Corporate Healthcare industry will not give them campaign donations for their coffers.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...ONLY THEIR FUCKING WALLETS!

For that reason alone, they should be defeated entirely in next year's elections, and in 2012.

Why elect someone who does not have the best interests of their constituents at heart?

Only morons would do such a thing.

It would be the same thing as knowing that Nazi's are evil, yet voting for them anyway.

Nickdfresh
12-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Got a letter from Blue Shield saying to expect a 100 to 200 percent increase in the monthly policy.

.. and the Health-scare Insurance Sales bill hasn't even been passed.

That's your "Douchebag Premium" for being at risk for AIDS....

sadaist
12-20-2009, 02:13 AM

All they have been able to do is bitch and cry about the fact SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIX THE BROKEN FUCKING HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!

They whine and pout, and they are doing everything to STOP this bill from passing, as they are worried the Corporate Healthcare industry will not give them campaign donations for their coffers.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...ONLY THEIR FUCKING WALLETS!

For that reason alone, they should be defeated entirely in next year's elections, and in 2012.

Why elect someone who does not have the best interests of their constituents at heart?

Only morons would do such a thing.

It would be the same thing as knowing that Nazi's are evil, yet voting for them anyway.

Republicans would have probably supported it if they were bought off like many Dems were. You know, something minor...like paying for a states Medicaid forever & ever & ever.

And the Dems aren't trying to "fix" anything other than their own fat personal agendas. Neither side gives a flying fuck about the average citizen...or no-citizen in many cases.

ELVIS
12-20-2009, 02:17 AM

You can suck my cock for that bullshit!

ELVIS
12-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Playing the dem vs repub game is total bullshit!

standin
12-20-2009, 02:53 AM
Umm, Elvis.
Is this where I hot-tail you and say "Do not listen to Elvis."
I am not very good at random hot-tailing.
But watching you, learning your ways, and copying your every move like the mentor you are should do it like a dozy! :D

ELVIS
12-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Are you a dozy ??

FORD
12-20-2009, 03:03 AM
The Retardlican plan is right here.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-usmvYOPfco&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-usmvYOPfco&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
12-20-2009, 03:03 AM
Should that have been spelled doozy?
I am not sure.
Enlighten us.
Dozy, Doozy, diddy doo! It all the same when thinking of you!
Your glory is like the beacon lighthouse of a sandy shoar,
The light upon us just pores. :D

thome
12-20-2009, 03:30 AM
Yes, people need health care.

I just can't find one reason why.

Of course people must have health care.

Why?

Back and forth.

Because lobbiest need to grease congressmans palms and congressmen need to take money under the table.

80% of all americans are already covered and 100% of people over 65 are already covered.

Free health care is provided for the un-insured.... already.

But, Goddammit people need health care!!!!!

None of you people give a fukk about anybody, fukk you.

You just asthetically are controlled into the thought of ,"people need health care."

Well..... yes of course they do, why haven't we done something about this before.....

Your all retarded.

You are fukking idiots.

You are the stupidest assinine people I have ever seen.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling ...well, yes of course it is we must do something about that.

All of my personal accusations in this post are directed at the public in general not any posters here.

and you all think that it is going to be free

all of the people think, hey free healthcare provided by our government, BULLSH!T!

Tax money will be placed into a pool and graft and corruption and borrowing against it will begin immediately, just like how they borrowed against Social Security that pissed all you needy bitches off ....

Can anyone say Teamsters Pention Fund Scam...I knew you could..

The small businessmen of America will pay out the ass .

For the 80% of american who NEED HEALTH CARE and go to the dentist once a year to get thier teeth cleaned.

Why didn't the government take that 2 trillion they gave to the auto makers a set it asside for health care..?

Cause dere be no maney in dat there Clem.

I hate you all you crap headed douchbags.

All accusations in this post are directed at the public in general not any one poster here.

You are always cybering about your illnesses.

Lots of people are like you.

I need a doctor once every 15 years or so.

So, I coukld give a Fukk about Universal FREE Health Care.

But, it sounds rite to say everyone should have health care.

It will be a slushing fund.

So go to your doctors all of you and take your placebos and get all better.

How about Free Mental Health Care...?

Opps, that is already provided too.

standin
12-20-2009, 04:25 AM
That is bullshit thome.
And you know it.
The only people that have that kind of health care are cheating the system already
I do not have teeth cleaning.

sadaist
12-20-2009, 12:15 PM
The Retardlican plan is right here.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-usmvYOPfco&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-usmvYOPfco&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL...That's exactly the same as Palin warning of death panels. But since this is coming from your side it's ok? Ridiculous.

Nitro Express
12-23-2009, 02:32 AM
The Republican Party is a fucking insane asylum. The Democrats are just corrupt.