PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Holidays ARCHFAGGOT Supreme?

GAR
12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Who is your favorite Arch-faggot Supreme of the Holidays over at your house?

I have been doing my work today, listening to KOST-FM streaming All Christmas / All The Time, and frankly I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this by now.

It was a misdial with the Gay area code.
It was a misclick on the Gay Santa sponsored site link.

It was in many analogies, an honest Listen Live mistake. I had someone over for business chat, and didn't want any METAL to invoke thoughts of what an idiot I may or may not be. So I colored the room with White Xmas, Do They Know It's Xmas.. etc. which I thought was as neutral as possible.

However, and it wasn't me okay - my guy goes "ho, that George Michaels is such a flamin' poot isnt' he" and then some other queer singing a Chrismas carol. I heard Carpenters, Bing, and then another English toot goin' on about the holidays, bells on bobtail ring.. and my guy goes something about "Balls Bobbing on his tail more like" and we just kept cracking each other up!

I mean, of all things you'd think the fags would steer completely clear of would be 1) Christ 2) Christmas 3) Holiday Spirit.

But no. I never paid much attention to Christmas tunes, after all we've heard them all before. Maybe 6 dozen standards out there we all know, yet the radio will play any version possible just to run the theme all week long until the Big Day.

So my question to you is: have you noticed this shit with the fags singing caroling standards for the holidays? I don't buy "artist version/ sung by ____" editions, like what we see with the ridiculous one Bob Dylan just put out..

But I know some people follow this - so who is your ArchFaggot Supreme Gay Holiday singer?

Or better yet, who is the worst - I don't know who is the best, but George Michaels REALLY makes me ill, hearing his gay ass sing shit - Christmas or no Christmas I hate that guys' voice just for what it is by and of itself.

Nickdfresh
12-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Gar. :)

kwame k
12-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Picking the low hanging fruit there, Nick;)

Candy Girl
12-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Gar. :)

Damn! Beat me to it. :umm:

kwame k
12-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Damn! Beat me to it. :umm:

I know......the bastard:)

GAR
12-20-2009, 01:38 AM
OK I've given some thought driving out, now that I'm back in: BONO.

I'm gonna say Bono from U2 is the top homo of all Holidays tunes singers, and I'm not joking!

Pathos upon patheticness, his delivery and vocal inflections - I just have to hand it to him right there "You. Are. Gay."

Any Christmas tune he belts out, any U2 song he creates. Very, very gay and his whole act is disturbing to me.

Over Liberace, Michaels, Michael Jackson, Boy George..

FORD
12-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Go die in a fire GAyR......

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

FORD
12-20-2009, 02:54 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0DpG7XsLX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0DpG7XsLX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
12-20-2009, 03:03 AM
Go die in a fire GAyR......

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

I think U2 are the ones dying right now, if they have to stoop THIS low for sales..

standin
12-20-2009, 03:05 AM
Better than killing yourself and leaching from lawyers. ;)

thome
12-20-2009, 03:48 AM
U2 is a band.

Bands don't do christmas tunes, it is gay.

Singers do christmas tunes to make money off of the spending that happens around christmas.

If a band does it is worse than a long sappy ballad.

All you liberals hate secular christmas, but are unconcerned about bands making money off of christmas tunes.

It is gayer than gay.

You are all 2 faces assholes.

...and Green Day is the gayest thing since Nero, and I don't care if they don't have any christmas tunes.

That band singer sounds like he has a dikk in his mouth everytime he sings.

Or a binkie or his toungue is hanging out of his mouth.

Will you all listen to me whine...NO MOTHER FUKKER you crybaby bitch.

Who starts a song off like that..... and every song is about whining, they are pathetic.

All accuations in this post are directed at the general public not at any one poster here.

standin
12-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Thome hates Jesus.

thome
12-20-2009, 04:39 AM
Thome hates Jesus.

Do you have any idea what time it is get to sleep you wackie broad.

Ony a dipsh!t would be up on the computer talking BS on some webbie forum.

Jeez, some people ..?

It's 3:40 A.M. for crapsakes.

Nickdfresh
12-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Do you have any idea what time it is get to sleep you wackie broad.

Jeez, some people ..?

It's 3:40 A.M. for crapsakes.

Oh yeah, like you should fucking talk! You were leaving drunken ramblings in the Main by early last evening...

flappo
12-20-2009, 12:09 PM
u2 suck donkey balls

pretentious boring assholes with zero talent

thome
12-20-2009, 12:15 PM
You are just jealous 'cause -Blaze- don't write, red witch sea chanties, about her luv for you!

She stays up all night singing them in my honor. She dresses up in a spandex pirate outfit and hoists bottles of rum and wails like a sick cat.

And you can't standin it .

And after months of the finest on target posting in the whole history of the internets. I am allowed one screw up.

Greenday's still sissy music.

Little Texan
12-20-2009, 04:08 PM

A DIPSHIT such as you.

You were high as a kite on your paint fumes talking gibberish on these forums at the same hour of the morning as standin, fucktard.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Would you do us all a favor and not post your retarded, dead brain cells drivel while you're either drunk or high, whatever the fuck it is you do that causes you to type out word spew on these forums during one of your episodes? Better yet, just O.D. on your drug of choice so that we don't have to put up with your mindless bullshit anymore. The Roth Army thanks you in advance.

thome
12-20-2009, 04:50 PM
A DIPSHIT such as you.

You were high as a kite on your paint fumes talking gibberish on these forums at the same hour of the morning as standin, fucktard.

Really???? No Way ..Really WOW !!!
How did you figure all of this out I had no idea...?
You are one sharp sumbitch

I have been owned by professor brainiack!

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Would you do us all a favor and not post your retarded, dead brain cells drivel while you're either drunk or high, whatever the fuck it is you do that causes you to type out word spew on these forums during one of your episodes? Better yet, just O.D. on your drug of choice so that we don't have to put up with your mindless bullshit anymore. The Roth Army thanks you in advance.

and your welcome..post advanced

Little Texan
12-20-2009, 05:24 PM
How did you figure all of this out I had no idea...?

I looked at the time that you posted and the time that standin posted, duh, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're posting while under the influence of some kind of drugs...the way everything comes out all scrambled, rambling and unintelligible like your retarded posts tend to do.

I have been owned by professor brainiack!

I probably do seem smart to you since I know how spell correctly, how to properly construct a sentence that people can read and easily understand, read and write better than a first grade level, unlike you, and don't tend to ramble a bunch of nonsensical rubbish like you seem to do every post.

BTW, you do a good enough job of owning yourself, buttmunch.

chefcraig
12-20-2009, 05:38 PM
She dresses up in a spandex pirate outfit and hoists bottles of rum and wails like a sick cat.

Any chance you have this on video?

standin
12-20-2009, 07:12 PM
You know, actually there might be. However, I do not know what sick cats sound like.
But I might once possibly dressed in paisley over shirt with flower print tights and I do think that was a day a band did not show.
He might have me on that one.

GAR
12-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Because of such charitable mistreatment of each other, I've need to ask again:

Who is your favorite queer Xmas tunes singer..

kwame k
12-21-2009, 12:25 AM
I've finally figured out who Clay reminds me of.....

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:256710" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

Hardrock69
12-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Because of such charitable mistreatment of each other, I've need to ask again:

Who is your favorite queer Xmas tunes singer..

Only an idiot like you would care about something stupid like this.

I have NO favorite queer Xmas tune singer. If I never hear another fucking Christmas tune sung by ANYONE it will be too fucking soon.

Just because you like to jack off to old scratchy vinyl Liberace records does not mean any of us are into that shit.

Fucking loser.

And it is not charitable mistreatment of "each other".

It is charitable mistreatment of YOU, Garfuckle. It is the only thing you are worthy of around here.

How's it feel to be the retarded mascot and whipping boi of the Roth Army?

Anonymous
12-21-2009, 12:31 AM
I looked at the time that you posted and the time that standin posted, duh, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're posting while under the influence of some kind of drugs...the way everything comes out all scrambled, rambling and unintelligible like your retarded posts tend to do.

I probably do seem smart to you since I know how spell correctly, how to properly construct a sentence that people can read and easily understand, read and write better than a first grade level, unlike you, and don't tend to ramble a bunch of nonsensical rubbish like you seem to do every post.

BTW, you do a good enough job of owning yourself, buttmunch.

Uh... you and Nick should be aware that Thome was being ironic.

He knew full well what he was posting.

As seen in his reply to you.

He was fully aware of being a pot. Head, or otherwise.

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
12-21-2009, 04:42 AM
During the holidays, I like to pull up Gar's posts and read them to the family. We then sit around and laugh about what a fuckstump he is.

I guess that makes him Archfaggot Supreme, then.

Little Texan
12-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Archfaggot Supreme...is that a new hamburger at McDonald's?

Igosplut
12-22-2009, 07:20 AM
I have NO favorite queer Xmas tune singer. If I never hear another fucking Christmas tune sung by ANYONE it will be too fucking soon.

Especially because they've been playing the fuckers since before THANKSGIVING....

The older I get, the more I hate this time of year.

Figures GARgle would be interested in the gay culture........

GAR
12-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Figures GARgle would be interested in the gay culture........

Here's a christmas-inspired poem you'll really love, since you like this thread so much..

Ouch My Hairy Uncle Stings
Gonorrhea, his two balls stink
Penis hurts and burns like fire
God its been in there'a fore while
Painful how he tells these lies
"It's clean" though he humps fifty guys
Butt smells, he makes me lick post the same
Cuz I've been torn and raped insane
Ouch My Hairy Uncle Stings
Gonorrhea, the two balls stink

Igosplut
12-25-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm not interested in your family life coward....

thome
12-25-2009, 11:25 AM
You know, actually there might be. However, I do not know what sick cats sound like.
But I might once possibly dressed in paisley over shirt with flower print tights and I do think that was a day a band did not show.
He might have me on that one.

This is what a sick cat sounds like....waoomwaooommmwaooooo nothings gonna change mmyy mmmwaoooo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
12-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Thome, if you are too stupid to pick up on the nuance, I'll say it bluntly.
My pets are healthy. The only ill cat I have ever had was the one cat that was beaten and left at my bedroom window on top of a box.
Being unhealthy or in an unhealthy environment is not cool.
It is a dramatic event for the living being that is unhealthy or in an unhealthy environment. In some cases, it is also traumatic.
You are the one that values malnourished weaken states. So much so, you create illness and unhealthy environments where there is none.

thome
12-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Thome, if you are too stupid to pick up on the nuance, I'll say it bluntly.
My pets are healthy. The only ill cat I have ever had was the one cat that was beaten and left at my bedroom window on top of a box.
Being unhealthy or in an unhealthy environment is not cool.
It is a dramatic event for the living being that is unhealthy or in an unhealthy environment. In some cases, it is also traumatic.
You are the one that values malnourished weaken states. So much so, you create illness and unhealthy environments where there is none.

I do apologize for knocking the hell out of your "cat" that night.

I also feel weakend after a cat box, window escapade.

I hope the cat box wasn't to much of a mess.

I also think it is good to feed the "cat" so no malnourishment takes ahold and frazzles your environments.

Let me know if i can help clean the cat box .

Or if it needs any medicine/tonic.

standin
12-25-2009, 03:19 PM
That cat's name was Cleo. Though, the statue of limitations has ran out on that animal cruelty case you just admitted guilt to. I have no doubt you are still involved in animal cruelty cases and involve others.

standin
12-25-2009, 04:07 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2527/4213407929_40b24e0057_m.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/4213420385_97be064c05_t.jpg

Golden AWe
12-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Must be Sammy Hagar, at another board a friend of mine made the mistake and somehow pulled cuntpliment about a Chickenshit video. I viewed it, ouch. Ruined some of my holiday, and I wonder if we'll ever see again.

Anyway, here's something special to you all. A horrible finnish christmas hymn! Enjoy the hell...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivedynEqXwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivedynEqXwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
12-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Thome & Julia,Blaze,Standin>Get a room you two... :rolleyes:

This thread is proof that GAR is obsessed with coch & Manpussy! :turninggay:

Golden AWe
12-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Thome & Julia,Blaze,Standin>Get a room you two... :rolleyes:

This thread is proof that GAR is obsessed with coch & Manpussy! :turninggay:

This thread is a proof that GAR-haters want to put up a jerk off ring every time GAR opens a new thread, no matter how good the thread idea would be...

Lame.

standin
12-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Surprised GA I didn't realize you would want a thread specifically about gay guys.
Ehh, each his own.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-TCj6IHUtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-TCj6IHUtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Golden AWe
12-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Surprised GA I didn't realize you would want a thread specifically about gay guys.
Ehh, each his own.

How old are you?