PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen...................Wifebeater?

Diamondjimi
12-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Charlie Sheen's wife claims knife threat in assault

http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/091228/reuters/btre5bp05w500btre5bp05w500i62043360.jpg?x=276&y=345&sig=KA9jgu6bWM3bPB7xLcFtOg--

Mon Dec 28, 8:45 PM
By Keith Coffman

DENVER (Reuters) - Charlie Sheen's wife accused the actor of threatening her with a knife in a Christmas Day emergency phone call to police that led to his arrest, a recording released on Monday revealed.

She also told police that Sheen had threatened to kill her during an argument about a possible divorce, according to a separate police report obtained by celebrity website TMZ.com.

The star of the television sitcom "Two and a Half Men" was arrested on Friday in the ski resort of Aspen, Colorado, on suspicion of assault, menacing and criminal mischief.

Police said all three counts were "coupled with domestic violence components". Colorado prosecutors have yet to decide whether to file formal charges.

A 911-emergency call recording released by Aspen police on Monday confirmed media reports that Sheen's third wife, Brooke Mueller, 32, was the alleged victim. The couple married in May 2008.

On the tape, a distraught Mueller, her speech sounding slurred, told a police dispatcher that Sheen threatened her with a knife before family members intervened.

"Right now we have people who are separating us, but I have to file the report," she is heard saying. Asked what kind of knife Sheen had, she said, "It's like some switch blade ... he has it in his back pocket." Sheen is not heard on the tape.

Further details of the altercation emerged in an affidavit filed by the arresting officer and published by TMZ.com. Both parties told police their quarrel escalated when Mueller said she wanted a divorce and custody of their eight-month old twin boys.

According to the affidavit, Mueller told police that Sheen grabbed her by the throat while straddling her on a bed, "then pulled out a knife, holding it to her throat, saying, "You better be in fear. If you tell anybody I'll kill you. ... I have ex-police I can hire who know how to get the job done and they won't leave any trace."

The knife, with a 4-inch blade locked in the open position, was found in his travel bag beside the bedroom, police said.

Sheen denied brandishing the knife or assaulting his wife, but admitted to crumpling two pairs of her eyeglasses. He also said they slapped each other's arms while arguing but it was "predominantly verbal," the affidavit said.

According to an earlier TMZ report, Mueller later recanted much of her initial story, while Sheen told authorities that his wife was the aggressor and that he was fending her off.

Sheen, 44, was released from jail on Friday night and flew back to Los Angeles. He is due back in court on February 8.

His lawyer, Richard Cummins, declined comment on Monday.

Sheen, whose film credits include "Platoon" and "Wall Street," is best known for his starring role as a womanizing Malibu bachelor on the bawdy CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men," one of television's top-rated shows.

His Christmas Day arrest is not the first time he has been accused of violence toward women. He pleaded no contest to a battery charge in 1997 on his then girlfriend. His second wife, actress Denise Richards, obtained a restraining order against Sheen in 2006, claiming physical abuse. They divorced that year.

VanHalener
12-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Ahhh BIG DEAL

She asked for it, I'm sure!

-Take it easy, I'm just kidding now-

What do you say to a woman with two blacks eyes?
Nothing, I already told her twice.

OWWWWWW!

chefcraig
12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
In the 24 hours taking place after the Tiger Woods incident, I admonished people for quickly jumping to judgement when all of the facts were not yet evident. Fat lot of good that did me, as it turned out the guy was even more despicable than anyone could have imagined.

So at this point fuck, Charlie Sheen, as well as any other celebrity when it comes to crises and brushes with the law. From now on, I'll assume that they are guilty until proven innocent. It's less of an emotional investment, and more importantly, it saves time that can be devoted to far more worthy things. You know, like where's that new Van Halen album, and should I record Myth Busters or watch it in real time?

Hardrock69
12-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Just one more thing I find negative about being 'famous'. The mo famous you be, the mo every little piece of crap about yo life gets turned into international headlines.

Not defending Charlie at all. There is much more than can be done to piss off the wife without having to resort to physical violence.

BITEYOASS
12-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Of course Charlie Sheen has been into that Alex Jones cult for some time. Even going so far as to appear at his events. Wouldn't be surprised if it was NWO induced paranoia or some bull-shit.

thome
12-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Charlies face in that mugshot.....*Maybe I really shoulda just kept paying hookers and left this family man stuff up to the professionals....*

Charlie and the role he couln't get............. even on the third take ...

Some people keep reaching for the top and never realize they are way beyond thier potential allready....

that's all I got..

Dan
12-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Throw The Book At Him.:D

Igosplut
12-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Didn't the first wife file complains of abuse also? And she was roundly dismissed because "How could Charlie do that?".....

Now we know....

Kristy
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Pretty much been an up and down story with the wife stating he held her at knife point and was "scared for her life" only to recant her story later on. The gist of it really boils down to divorce and Charlie not willing to let go of more than half his money.

chefcraig
12-29-2009, 07:58 PM
The gist of it really boils down to divorce and Charlie not willing to let go of more than half his money.

This is a guy that once spent $93,000 for the baseball that rolled between Bill Buckner's legs in the 1986 World Series. In a way, it's a positive thing to see him grow more financially responsible.

ThrillsNSpills
12-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Didn't the first wife file complains of abuse also? And she was roundly dismissed because "How could Charlie do that?".....

Now we know....

said he was violent and she got a restraining order.

kwame k
12-29-2009, 08:15 PM
When I read, "Charlie Sheen............Wifebeater", I thought Jimi finally started that Tee-shirt company he's been talking about, my mistake;)

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/CharlieSheen.jpg

chefcraig
12-29-2009, 08:19 PM
said he was violent and she got a restraining order.

More than that, he shot her! The guy is engaged to Kelly Preston, and his best idea is to shoot her in the arm. Brilliant.

Terry
12-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Hey, I mean, it's Charlie Sheen we're talking about here...not that any woman deserves to get beaten under any circumstances, but the man hardly had a reputation as a choirboy when those two met; considering his long history of cocaine / alcohol abuse and soliciting prostitutes, the current Mrs. Sheen was playing Russian Roulette with 5 of the 6 chambers filled when she said "I do" anyway.

VanHalener
12-29-2009, 08:27 PM
I try to beat my girl now and then, but because she has a brutal front snap kick and I only have a few teeth left I think I'm going to stop trying real soon.

ThrillsNSpills
12-29-2009, 08:32 PM
I try to beat my girl now and then, but because she has a brutal front snap kick and I only have a few teeth left I think I'm going to stop trying real soon.

just remove the vocal chords. The sentence is much less.

chefcraig
12-29-2009, 08:35 PM
just remove the vocal chords. The sentence is much less.

Yeah, but listening to her grinding her teeth will drive you bonkers.

bueno bob
12-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Charlie Sheen's real name is Carlos Estevez.

Just saying.

lesfunk
12-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Charlie Sheen's real name is Carlos Estevez.

Just saying.

So what are you saying? He should have knifed her?

Coyote
12-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Nah, Carlos should've asked Emilio to join in on the activities...

bueno bob
12-30-2009, 07:18 PM
So what are you saying? He should have knifed her?

Well, no...just saying it's funnier to call him Carlos.

:D

chefcraig
12-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Nah, Carlos should've asked Emilio to join in on the activities...

Not a great idea. The last time those two nitwits collaborated on something, it gave birth to the cinematic travesty known as...

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6915/menatwork.jpg (http://img109.imageshack.us/i/menatwork.jpg/)

Terry
12-30-2009, 09:23 PM
First twenty minutes or so were mildly amusing...the rest of it makes one almost wistful for a Mighty Ducks marathon.

Steve Savicki
12-30-2009, 09:29 PM
After Denise Richards, this isn't surprising at all.

VanHalener
12-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Carlos is lucky he wasn't with this woman when he decided to get down with the anger...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XuZYe0Jnis&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XuZYe0Jnis&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>:killer:

Dan
12-30-2009, 11:06 PM
The Only Time I Will Hit A Lady Is If She Asks Me Too.(Like Spanking Her).:D

GAR
01-03-2010, 03:29 AM
Confirms my faith in the prenuptial-agreement process, that's for sure!

Seshmeister
01-03-2010, 10:13 AM
You wouldn't want some crazy bitch running off with the library card... :)

Nickdfresh
01-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Confirms my faith in the prenuptial-agreement process, that's for sure!

What's half of nothing? :) I thought the Mexicans took it all...

Igosplut
01-03-2010, 11:21 AM
You wouldn't want some crazy bitch running off with the library card... :)

HA! Imagine the horror...

ZahZoo
01-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I despise celebrity gossip... but it's refreshing to know that some rich asshole has a far crappier life than mine!!

VanHalener
01-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Hopefully Carlos can get leave of absence for the big day in June...

Shat* terd (http://www.shatterdmen.com/June.htm)

Little Texan
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Married a little over a year and these two are already trying to kill each other! Some people should just not get married.

vh rides again
01-03-2010, 05:05 PM
they were probably fighting over the last line of booger sugar

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-04-2010, 12:58 AM
the last time my man raised a hand to me he earnd himself and swift kick in the cock.i dair him to pull that shit again.

ELVIS
01-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Yoo dair hiim ??

Diamondjimi
01-04-2010, 03:41 AM
What do you expect from GAR's old lady, a brain? :biggrin:

thome
01-04-2010, 12:15 PM
the last time my man raised a hand to me he earnd himself and swift kick in the cock.i dair him to pull that shit again.

did he kick your bat too..?

ThrillsNSpills
01-04-2010, 03:30 PM
I despise celebrity gossip... but it's refreshing to know that some rich asshole has a far crappier life than mine!!

It's easy to despise because it lingers. You get part 2 and 3 of some shit you never wanted to hear in the first place.

Like she wants to reconcile but the complaint is already in with the authorities and she can be called to answer in court.
Hey I was doing fine without the info.

thome
01-04-2010, 04:29 PM
It's easy to despise because it lingers. You get part 2 and 3 of some shit you never wanted to hear in the first place.

Like she wants to reconcile but the complaint is already in with the authorities and she can be called to answer in court.
Hey I was doing fine without the info.

Because of chicks calling the cops on thier old men real or imagined reasons every other weekend...

and then 20 minutes later showing up with his bail money and sorry she overeacted real or imagined.

The cops and courts couldn't make any goddamn money off that so,now if you make a compliant of battery or physical abuse the state takes over and the wife or whatever cannot drop the charges. and you will be recomended to [plead guilty to avoid a jury trail] and plea bargain to a lesser charge and pay the lawyers the goddamn court and her fees also.

Money it's the judicial systems primary goal.

Yeah i woke up onenight by a lamp crushing my skull from the drug addled cont i dated for a month once.

(she had dissapeared for three days again and came over to my place and was DT'ing off of crank and I
wouldn't give her any money for more...)

Pushed her hard against a wall no real hurt and walked out within 3 min.

After court the bitch had the nerve to say she wanted me back and it all was a need to not have me leave the fukking skank.

I end up 2000$ less in my pocket and a goddamn no-contest plea to a battery charge that is a fukking lie.

I find out from my lawyer she has like 8 protection orders filed against other dudes and several of those dudes filed them back on her.

And no i could give a sh!t if the whole world knows about it.

I pushed her off me and that was enough to procecute me not her.

She probaly would have killed me if I didn't wake up from the first blow.

Still have never hit a woman.

Lets drink to psycho skeezer twats and the lawyers that love them.

Fukk Sheen fukk the bitch and everyone involved fukk them all.

Yeah I

am still pissed off.

thome
01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
P.S. I was very adament to my lawyer that I wanted to spend every dime I had to go to a jury trail untill he finally convinced me at the last minute to change my plea, but I refused to plead guilty thus the no-constest .........and guess why inbetween the incident and court OJ killed his old lady and I would have been a example to the district atorney and the world....guilty by bad timing....the chick was half russian and half jew. More like a psycho gypsy drug addled thief and whore.

standin
01-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Because of chicks calling the cops on thier old men real or imagined reasons every other weekend...

and then 20 minutes later showing up with his bail money and sorry she overeacted real or imagined.

The cops and courts couldn't make any goddamn money off that so,now if you make a compliant of battery or physical abuse the state takes over and the wife or whatever cannot drop the charges. and you will be recomended to [plead guilty to avoid a jury trail] and plea bargain to a lesser charge and pay the lawyers the goddamn court and her fees also.

Money it's the judicial systems primary goal.

Yeah i woke up onenight by a lamp crushing my skull from the drug addled cont i dated for a month once.

(she had dissapeared for three days again and came over to my place and was DT'ing off of crank and I
wouldn't give her any money for more...)

Pushed her hard against a wall no real hurt and walked out within 3 min.

After court the bitch had the nerve to say she wanted me back and it all was a need to not have me leave the fukking skank.

I end up 2000$ less in my pocket and a goddamn no-contest plea to a battery charge that is a fukking lie.

I find out from my lawyer she has like 8 protection orders filed against other dudes and several of those dudes filed them back on her.

And no i could give a sh!t if the whole world knows about it.

I pushed her off me and that was enough to procecute me not her.

She probaly would have killed me if I didn't wake up from the first blow.

Still have never hit a woman.

Lets drink to psycho skeezer twats and the lawyers that love them.

Fukk Sheen fukk the bitch and everyone involved fukk them all.

Yeah I

am still pissed off.

Did you include the personal property theft(auto and other), fiscal abuse, or the promiscuity? your abuse of person only begins with your assholeness.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-05-2010, 02:37 AM
are you two a couple?

thome
01-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Did you include the personal property theft(auto and other), fiscal abuse, or the promiscuity? your abuse of person only begins with your assholeness.

You are one of the lucky women to have never been in a sexually insane superficial relationship with me.

Cause, you would get what they all get everything but my heart.

The one thing you want.

You bitchez keep trying and never learn there is nothing there.

Suck it dry.

Find you own way home.

I ain't you/they daddy.

standin
01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
You are one of the lucky women to have never been in a sexually insane superficial relationship with me.

Cause, you would get what they all get everything but my heart.

The one thing you want.

You bitchez keep trying and never learn there is nothing there.

Suck it dry.

Find you own way home.

I ain't you/they daddy.

Well, that is creepy. As soon as I log on you post. Happens more than once, too.I am going to mark it up to chance because for it not to be chance sounds like paperwork.

The one thing I want, Tart, is for you to understand even though you are a sociopath you do not have to be evil. That or you dieing it don't really matter to me.

VanHalener
01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1BYU5Rush8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1BYU5Rush8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
01-05-2010, 02:09 PM

That's because she's not related to you...:)

thome
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Well, that is creepy. As soon as I log on you post. Happens more than once, too.I am going to mark it up to chance because for it not to be chance sounds like paperwork.

The one thing I want, Tart, is for you to understand even though you are a sociopath you do not have to be evil. That or you dieing it don't really matter to me.

Wrong, you don't have to be, "All Charlie" on me.

I am evil.

Purr evil.

All scarry.

Don't try to figure me out.

Unless you are like some space alien hot babe from the planet of bored lipstick lesbians who wear thigh high hooker boots and have rollerskates attatched to the boots, and you are looking for the key to happiness.