PDA

View Full Version : Is Soundgarden back together?

FORD
01-01-2010, 02:38 AM
"The 12 year break is over and school is back in session..... Knights of the Soundtable rise again....."

a cryptic message, but a positive one. If so, welcome the fuck back!!

Soundgarden: The 12 Year Break is Over and School is Back in Session (http://www.soundgardenworld.com/)

Romeo Delight
01-01-2010, 03:11 AM
That would be outstanding!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewwWyvkqcTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewwWyvkqcTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
01-01-2010, 03:43 AM
Has it been twelve years?
1998 seems...
It is so cool to eat grass for 7 years then wake. Every one has marked time.
These guys are good.
Knight of the soundtable... it has been a long time hearing that....
new years is good.
I relish hearing the nobility.
I have fallen. My wings are . My wings. The touch of the earth gave the insects blessings to eat the flesh which held the feather to my back. The freedom of devoured winds that held the wings fill my spirits like the only fresh earth can..
Wooo hoo.
Good morning!

FORD
01-01-2010, 03:55 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5gyYKnnRvhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5gyYKnnRvhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Little Texan
01-01-2010, 04:01 AM
Are they back together? Looks that way...

Link (http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/01/01/soundgarden-confirms-2010-reunion/)

Soundgarden confirms 2010 reunion

By Alex Young on January 1st, 2010

Soundgarden confirms 2010 reunion

Wasting no time to kick off 2010 with a bang, Soundgarden has officially confirmed plans to reunite this new year. The revelation came just before midnight, via frontman Chris Cornell’s Twitter:

“The 12 year break is over & school is back in session. Sign up now. Knights of the Soundtable ride again!

The band has yet to detail any specific plans, but, according to a source with knowledge of the reunion, West Coast dates have already been scheduled for next Spring. The band is also said to be “into the idea” of an appearance at this year’s Coachella Music Festival.

Soundgarden last performed together in 1997. On October 6, 2009, the band reunited during night three of Pearl Jam’s four-night stand at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA. It marked its first public appearance together since the breakup.

standin
01-01-2010, 04:07 AM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSyB_maD_KQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSyB_maD_KQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

standin
01-01-2010, 04:08 AM
I would 5 star me!
I would you know~

binnie
01-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Let's fuckin' hope so.

I just Cornell still has the heart for this kind of music, or it will fall flat - Soundgarden about his naked conviction.

His last solo record was a noble failure - I respect anyone who experiements, but the Timbaland stuff just didn't sit well alongside his existential lyrics.

I hope this is as immense as it could be!

FORD
01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I don't know what Chris was thinking with that shit. Liked his first solo album Euphoria Morning. Liked Audioslave. Just could not listen to that Timbaland crap.

Fuck "commerical viability" (whatever that means). I was happy seeing Soundgarden playing on a flatbed truck at Lakefair in the 80's, and if they had to go back to that, it would be fine with me.

standin
01-01-2010, 01:38 PM
This song makes me miss home more than most.
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

binnie
01-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I don't know what Chris was thinking with that shit. Liked his first solo album Euphoria Morning. Liked Audioslave. Just could not listen to that Timbaland crap.

Fuck "commerical viability" (whatever that means). I was happy seeing Soundgarden playing on a flatbed truck at Lakefair in the 80's, and if they had to go back to that, it would be fine with me.

'Euphoria Morning' is a near perfect record....

ThrillsNSpills
01-01-2010, 01:56 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYZzPOagJxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYZzPOagJxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great Rock voice .
They had a lot of decent tunes as well.

Hardrock69
01-01-2010, 04:43 PM
This is great news. There seems to be an abundance of big tours happening this year.

CVH
Iron Maiden
Soundgarden
Rammstein

Just for starters.

Terry
01-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I wonder what a dozen years of eating Twinkies, smoking dope and playing video games does to a person?

Guess we'll get to find out with one look at Kim Thayil at the press conference...

BruinJer
01-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Yes!!!

Diamondjimi
01-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Soundgarden back together?

Couldn't care less...

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-04-2010, 12:51 AM
yor crazy. jeremy is a great song.they rock.

Golden AWe
01-05-2010, 05:47 PM
For me, "Badmotorfinger" is one of my top 10 fav albums ever. I'll never get tired to it. When you cuntpare this to "Louder Than Love", well, I love both, but you can hear the band took a certain big step forwards when it added another talented songwriter like Shepherd in the mix.

Diamondjimi
01-05-2010, 06:12 PM

That's Pearl Jam, Dumbass!

They blow too... (imo)

FORD
01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrIfaNvxhio&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrIfaNvxhio&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ThrillsNSpills
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
that was pretty fuckin funny ^ Jeremy was an abominable song.

I looked inside a lyric book for Pearl Jam.
There was a picture of the hamburglar from the old McDonalds commericals and in large capital letters the caption said:

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE

binnie
01-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Has anyone ever recorded an album that sounds like 'Badmotorfinger'? I can't think of one..........astonishing.

But for me, 'Superunknown' remains their superlative record. Hell, it's one of the best records of the past 20 years, IMO....

Matt White
01-06-2010, 07:26 PM
I'll be in line to see SOUNDGARDEN.....

missed 'em "back in the day"....as stupid as that sounds.....

Dan
01-06-2010, 10:47 PM
I'll be in line to see SOUNDGARDEN.....

missed 'em "back in the day"....as stupid as that sounds.....

Well,That's What You Get When You Are Chasing The TNA,Mr White.:hitch:

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
News | Soundgarden World

We are proud to announce the official launch of Soundgardenworld.com. We will be adding more content in the very near future, so stay tuned. One last thing....Soundgarden will be one of the headliners at this years Lollapalooza festival. We hope to see you all on August 8th at Grant Park, Chicago Illinois.

Ben, Chris, Kim and Matt

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

CORNELL FINALLY PULLED HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS WIGGER ASS!

DLR7884
I can't wait!!

Rikk
04-05-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm going to see 'em.

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm going to see 'em.

Lucky.

DLR7884
I expect some bootleg footage to be posted here. :)

binnie
04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
They better fucking tour the UK.....

Rikk
04-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Lucky.

DLR7884
I expect some bootleg footage to be posted here. :)

They'd fuckin' better play BURDEN IN MY HAND and I've be psyched to hear LOUD LOVE. There'll be a full review.

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 08:47 AM
that was pretty fuckin funny ^ Jeremy was an abominable song.

I used to sing something almost identical.

In the toilet.

The morning after a heavy night.

Before they had even written it.

Terry
04-06-2010, 08:37 PM
They'd fuckin' better play BURDEN IN MY HAND and I've be psyched to hear LOUD LOVE. There'll be a full review.

Burden is killer-diller.

Sadly missed them the first time around as well.

Would like to see them, then perhaps (finally) get my ass to an STP concert.

Rikk
04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Burden is killer-diller.

Sadly missed them the first time around as well.

Would like to see them, then perhaps (finally) get my ass to an STP concert.

Never saw SOUNDGARDEN back in the day (which I've shot myself for many times), but I saw Cornell in front row recently and he was amazing. Played a full set full of AUDIOSLAVE and SOUNDGARDEN songs.

Saw STP just over a week ago...front row (general admission). The gig was filmed by VH-1 and is airing in late May! They were amazing.

VanHalenFan5150
04-11-2010, 09:21 PM
I sure hope they're back together. They're my favorite 90's grunge band!

GreenBayLA
04-12-2010, 05:27 AM
SG reunion is kinda cool, I always liked Limo Wreck but I found their music depressing. That's grunge eh?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UwkwIFMOvac&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UwkwIFMOvac&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
04-13-2010, 04:37 AM
SG will be playing a "SECRET" show this Friday,April16th at a well known Seattle venue downtown.

You heard it here first.

:gulp:

POJO_Risin
04-13-2010, 05:40 AM
Headlining Lollapalooza in Chicago... (http://www.lollapalooza.com/)

Guitar Shark
04-15-2010, 06:58 PM
SG will be playing a "SECRET" show this Friday,April16th at a well known Seattle venue downtown.

You heard it here first.

Kudos to Lounge for the scoop...

http://www.billboard.com/events/reunited-soundgarden-to-do-seattle-club-1004083608.story

kwame k
04-15-2010, 07:16 PM
I was kinda wondering if Matt Cameron was going to stay with Pearl Jam........

The group is expected to plan activity around Cameron's previously confirmed schedule with Pearl Jam, which includes short North American and European tours through July.

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Show sold out in 5 minutes.

Thank GOD for being on the guest list. :D

Billed the show under the name NUDEDRAGONS [clever]

I'll post a review and some pics.

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 04:39 PM
It better be the best fucking review I've ever read for all the flack you give me.

Unchainme
04-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Show sold out in 5 minutes.

Thank GOD for being on the guest list. :D

Billed the show under the name NUDEDRAGONS [clever]

I'll post a review and some pics.

You and FORD know these guys at all, kip? :biggrin:

are any of those Seattle bands out there fans of VH btw?

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 05:08 PM
It better be the best fucking review I've ever read for all the flack you give me.

If it's longer than 3 words I've already beat your ass....

The bar has been set pretty low, thank you.

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 05:11 PM
I detect nervousness and uncertainty in your voice.

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 05:21 PM
I detect nervousness and uncertainty in your voice.

Not to worry, that's just text book projection on your part. :D

Blackflag's Review of last night's Soundgarden show.

I went. I liked it

Discuss

I might actually go as far as to include notes on the set list, equipment, and the band's sincerity [as opposed to the CASH GRAB VH Tour of '08]

And no, Kim's son is NOT on bass.....

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Well, it's different for a movie, isn't it? You can just as easily go watch the thing yourself.

The term "discussion" is lost on you, isn't it?

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 05:40 PM
:lmao:

I see you really missed me.

Even when I was away for a few days your mancruch continued and you couldn't get your mind/posts off of me.

You'll be dying to read my review, I know...... :D

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm not a fan of Soundgarden. I have no doubt your review will blow giant donkey cocks, and there will be no resulting discussion.

eom

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Well, it's different for a movie, isn't it? You can just as easily go watch the thing yourself.

The term "discussion" is lost on you, isn't it?

People can't discuss a concert review without having seen the show themselves?

really?

Then you missed out on some great threads in '08, Mancrush.

But hey, let's seeif you're right.

I'll post a review, and we'll see if anyone discusses it.....

You're really too easy at times.

LoungeMachine
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not a fan of Soundgarden. I have no doubt your review will blow giant donkey cocks, and there will be no resulting discussion.

eom

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 05:51 PM
People can't discuss a concert review without having seen the show themselves?

Is that what I said?

And stop calling me your mancrush.

Blackflag
04-16-2010, 05:55 PM
I see you really missed me.

It's hunting season in Yakima - you should come out and see if I miss you.

Mr Walker
04-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Soundgarden played their first reunion show last night (April 16) at the Showbox At The Market in Seattle.Billed as Nudedragons – an anagram of Soundgarden – here’s the full set list:

1. Spoonman
2. Gun
3. Searching With My Good Eye Closed
4. Rusty Cage
5. Beyond The Wheel
6. Flower
7. Ugly Truth
8. Fell On Black Days
9. Hunted Down
10. Nothing To Say
11. Loud Love
12. Blow Up The Outside World
13. Pretty Noose
14. Outshined
15. Slaves And Bulldozers

Encore:

1. Get On The Snake
2. Big Dumb Sex
3. Waiting For The Sun (a Doors cover)

LoungeMachine
04-17-2010, 04:07 PM
It was a great show, and once my head clears and the coffee kicks in, I'll write a full review.

But glancing at the setlist Mr. Walker posted, sone of it doesnt look right. I remember [foggily] that Outshined was about 1/2 thru the set.

Regardless, killer show all around.

Blackflag
04-17-2010, 04:12 PM
:appl:

LoungeMachine
04-17-2010, 05:05 PM
What part of "full review later" escaped you, mancrush?

You're really an idiot sometimes.

Blackflag
04-17-2010, 05:14 PM
:talktothehand:

Diamondjimi
04-17-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www.veryicon.com/icon/preview/System/Function/arrow%20up%2048%20Icon.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/jerkoff.gif

binnie
04-17-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm getting very excited about this reunion - looking at that setlist, it seems they're paying respect to their entire career.

Surprised at there being no 'Black Hole Sun'.....

Blackflag
04-18-2010, 01:56 PM
:appl:

Guitar Shark
04-19-2010, 12:50 PM
C'mon Lounge, those of us who weren't lucky enough to get tickets are waiting to hear your review.

LoungeMachine
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Disclaimer

I'm not now, or never was an uberfan or expert on Soundgarden, but love their many hits, and was a great follower of their rise here in the 90's.

PRE SHOW

The behind the scenes machinations of how this show was promoted is really quite interesting. Once it was announced SG was reuniting for the Lollapoalooza tour this summer, rumors began to swirl about a possible Seattle "tuneup" show.

I was at work one night when talk of a super secret show the following weekwas mentioned, but that upper management was sworn to secrecy. No one would go on the record and verify who it was, but there was alot of wink, wink, nudge, nudge and we pretty much put 2 and 2 together quickly.

We were told that only a select few would get a spot on the guest list, so of course until a couple of days before the show, none of us even knew we'd be able to go.

I got word i had "PLUS 1" on the wednesday before, and was dying to spill the beans to friends and family, but then quickly realized I was going to get inundated with requests for tickets, so I kept mum for the most part.

All sorts of speculation as to tickets was floating about. The latest we had heard was that tickets would go onsale the morning of.

Once I saw the story break on Billboard.com, I felt our gag order was lifted, and felt a little freer about talking about the show.

People started lining up outside The ShowBox the night before inhopes tickets would go onsale when the box office opened at 11am. The hours leading up to that my email and cell phone was blowing up with friends and family asking if I could get them in, or at the very least buy them tickets. I had to explain that even employees were going to get shut out of ticket sales.

Before the box office even opened, security had to go out and tell the crowd that tickets would be sold onlinethru TM only. Facebook was going crazy with people trying to find out about tickets, and finally the NUDEDRAGONS [anagram for SG] was finally figured out. Meanwhile at the official SG fan site, the forums were all abuzz about a secret password since as it turned out, tickets were only going to be sold to members of the site. I'm sure registration that day was off the charts.

10am came around and when tickets finally did go on sale, they were snapped up in under 5 minutes, and immediately craigslist was flooded by ads for tix. One guy even offering up his 1984 Mazda RX7 for a ticket, and cash offers of $500 were being posted. Of course to counter the scalpers, no "hand offs" were allowed, once you picked up your ticket at will call you had to immediately go in, and you ID and credit card had to match the purchase info.

People in this town were going crazy over this show. I think you almost have to be a native here, or at the very least been here since the late 80's to truly get how wildly popular SG is in their hometown. Not having played a show here as a group in 13 years just made for the fever and anticipation almost comical.

I worked the 2 Chris Cornell solo shows last year, and the first one was a co-headlining show with Timbaland to promote CC's new CD with him. Needless to say the 2,000 people who showed up for that one were expecting som SG songs, and left without hearing a one. [however he did perform Hunger Strike as an encore]

The second CC solo show contained 5-6 SG songs, and the place went wild, and we all speculated that it was only a matter of time before Chris would call Kim and talk about patching things up.

DAY OF SHOW

Mrs. Lounge [who being a HUGE SG fan had never seen them live] and I left early enough so we could find parking, check out the mad scene out front of the ShowBox, and then head across the street to the Pike Place Market for some pre-show dinner and drinks. Needless to say the street in front of the venue was pure mayhem with security, Video cameras everywhere, and desperate people trying to find tickets. We sat down over a couple of Kilt Lifters and a plate of prawns and speculated what we thought the opening sng would be. I thought RUSTY CAGE would be apropos, but Mrs. Lounge was sure it would be JESUS CHRIST POSE. Naturally we would both be proven wrong.

As I said, security was tighter than I have ever seen at one of our venues. And that includes such shows as Roger Daltry and Motorhead. Doors were supposed to be openat 7pm, however with the myriad of different passes and procedures this show entailed, doors were an uncustomary 20 minutes late in opening. Security was so tight, thateven though I was on the guest list, and I've worked for the venue for over 2 years, I had to show ID!!. We received special wrist bands with NUDEDRAGONS on it, and the hilarious FREELOADER hand stamp we use for people on the guest list.

The room had a palpable buzz in it that was very different from any of the 100 other shows I've been to there. It was like we were all one family about to witness history, it was that heavy.

Just inside the entrance in its usual spot was the merch table, which contained only 4 items. Mens T's, Ladies T's [one size], both for $25 ea, a hoodie for $100 and a poster for $25. Picked up a T for Mrs. Lounge which had the date and venue name on the back, with a simple NUDEDRAGONS emblazoned across the front in red.

We made our way up into the VIP bar in the rear of the venue, and grabbed a table on the railing. The room was a who's who os Seattle Rock History. Too many names to drop, but suffice it to say anyone who was anyone was there.

There was no support act, so SG's backline was already in place. It struck me how they pretty much had a "club" set up that night. Very sparse, with Ben's old Fender cab the tallest thing on the line, and Matt using a very small kit. A long way from the arena-type backlines most headliners use at the venue. No stack upon stack of SVT's and Marshalls tonight.

Also notable was a lack of a "light show" during the entire set. Nothing more than 8 par cans with blue gels trained on the stage. At 2or 3 points in the set, 2 amber cans went on for a song, but that was it for lights. Very subdued. You got the feeling they were trying to be very low key and unpretentious, to the point of going back to their club rootswhen they'd be at The Central or The Colorbox, or The Offramp.

I checked with my friend who handles the security for stage left which leads to the green rooms, and she said the were to start at 9:15. By 9:45 people were getting restless.

At just before 10pm SG took the stage and the place went wild. The ShowBox Market only holds around 1,200 but it sounded like 3 or 4K.

They opened with Spoonman [which happened to be the song Mrs. Lounge played on her ipod in the car on the way down as an appetizer]

THE BAND SOUNDED TIGHT, I MEAN REALLY TIGHT.

If there were jitters or cobwebs, they hid it well.

Everyone was in basic black T's and jeans, except for Kim who had a black denim jacket and skull cap on as well. Other than alot more gray in his beard, he didnt look much different than the last time I saw SG live in 92 or 93. Chris had grown out his hair since the Timbaland-esque solo shows, and Matt and Ben looked the same as always. It was hard watching and listening to believe they hadnt played live together in 13 fucking years!!!

Chris kept the stage patterto a minimum, thanking the crowd for coming to "rehearsal". One really touching moment was at the end of FELL ON BLACK DAYS when Kim and Chris embraced and smiled, and it was as if this huge weight of some sort was released. They reall looked like they were having a great time.

As for the FOH, sound at the venue is usually top notch, but that night the vox and mids were a bit muddy though the first third of the set. But it cleared up for the most part as the night went on. Chris also played alot more guitar than I remembered him playing in the past, but then I only saw them live once before.

Every song, even the ones I didnt recognize [Of course Mrs. Lounge knew the words] sounded tight, and fresh. I've seen my share of "nostalgia" cash-grab shows over the last few years, and this one was nothing like that. This was a pure celebration of the band and its music. This was real. They were not faking it.

It was over before we knew it, a 90 minute set and a couple of encores, but the place remained full for quite a while. Everyone looking around at eah other with the same "did we really just see that???" look ontheir faces.

Mrs. Lounge had a great time, getting quite looped which she rarely does, and we headed out into the night for a nightcap on the way home

The wrist bands are taped to the fridge in our bar downstairs, and everytime I've looked at them I've smiled and considered myself lucky I got to witness such a hoistoric event in Seattle Music History.

Discuss. ;)

binnie
04-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Cheers Lounge, that was a good revew. I would have sold an organ to have seen this - hell, I'd have sold Mrs binnie to have seen this!

Good to hear that it wasn't a nostaglia trip - that cabaret shit wouldn't work well with music as dark as Soundgraden's....

PETE'S BROTHER
04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
glad ya had fun

Guitar Shark
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Nice review, Kip. Wish I could have been there.

ThrillsNSpills
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
What a great opportunity Lounge . Glad you got to go.

Diamondjimi
04-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Sounds like a great night. Great review Lounge! :baaa:

LoungeMachine
04-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks guys.....

Tried to give you a "you were there with us" account as opposed to a nuts-n-bolts set list review......

Still can't believe it actually happened.

FORD
04-30-2010, 12:52 PM
The band has just put up a clip from the show. If not for Kim Thayil's graying facial hair, I'd swear this was from the late 80's. They sound like they never left....

http://www.youtube.com/v/crILNt7-kj8

Hardrock69
04-30-2010, 01:32 PM
I just got an audio recording (FLAC) of that show.

Golden AWe
04-30-2010, 07:43 PM
That "Beyond The Wheel"-clip can be seen on their website. Man they sound grate, even Chris's voice is CLEAR!

LoungeMachine
04-30-2010, 07:53 PM
That "Beyond The Wheel"-clip can be seen on their website. Man they sound grate, even Chris's voice is CLEAR!

They were incredible that night.

Although it was the 3rd time live this year I've heard Chris sing, he never sounded better.

Hardrock69
05-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Check your email. Your PM box is full.

Blackflag
05-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Check your email. Your PM box is full.

:poofters:

Hardrock69
05-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Christ, CC is an incredible vocalist!

Hardrock69
05-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Oh great....BlackFag has a mancrush on me too now.

Hey loser, go blow Garfuckle. He is as desperate for attention as you are.

Hardrock69
05-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Meant to post this last week, but my mind was interrupted by the Great Flood of 2010.

Soundgarden show Lounge & Mrs. Lounge went to:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ2WUK20

Golden AWe
05-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Meant to post this last week, but my mind was interrupted by the Great Flood of 2010.

Soundgarden show Lounge & Mrs. Lounge went to:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ2WUK20

The link wasn't available anymore...but I found April 16th via Torrentreactor.net...Cun't Wait!!!

Golden AWe
05-15-2010, 07:33 PM
This bootleg REWLS!!! "Live at the Showbox April 16th"

Hardrock69
05-16-2010, 02:40 AM
Link must have been 'temporarily' unavailable, as it is available now. :D