PDA

View Full Version : Jets owner's daughter dies

Little Texan
01-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Daughter of Jets Owner Dies

By SARAH WHEATON
Published: January 4, 2010

The Jets announced last night that Casey Johnson, a daughter of the team owner Woody Johnson, had died yesterday in Los Angeles. The cause of the death was undetermined. Ms. Johnson was 30.
Skip to next paragraph

"The Johnson family is mourning its tragic loss, and asks for privacy during this very difficult time," the team said in a statement.

Ms. Johnson, whose great-great grandfather was a co-founder of the Johnson & Johnson health products manufacturer, grew up on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. She and her socialite cohorts, including Paris and Nicky Hilton, the hotel heiresses, were featured in the 2002 documentary, “The It Girls.”

She moved to Los Angeles in 2001, where she promoted a cosmetics line, “Journey.”

In a rambling, racy video last month, Ms. Johnson and Tila Tequila, a reality television star, announced their engagement. The couple, never bashful in their displays of affection, became favorites of the paparazzi.

“This is a very heartbreaking time for me,” said Ms. Tequila, on Twitter, requesting privacy “as I deal with the loss of my Fiancé Casey Johnson.” She added that her “heart is shredded.”

Ms. Johnson is survived by her father, as well as her mother, Sale Johnson, and a daughter, Ava-Monroe, who she adopted from Kazakhstan in 2007.

FORD
01-05-2010, 03:02 AM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Never+one+miss+photo+opportunity+Tila+Tequila+0pAB heguWcml.jpg

RIP, I guess. Don't care much for these little bimbos who are somehow "celebrities" because their grandparents made money, and any chick who would marry Tila Tequila isn't playing with a full deck.

But still, a shame to die so young. Isn't that like the third unexcpected death of a 30 something celebrity in about 2 weeks?

VanHalener
01-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Daughter of Jets Owner Dies

There's a shocker.

Wasn't this carpet muncher a heavy boozer and a drug user?

Sensible Shoes
01-05-2010, 09:22 PM
If I were engaged to Tila Tequila I just might OD too.

hambon4lif
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Never+one+miss+photo+opportunity+Tila+Tequila+0pAB heguWcml.jpg

RIP, I guess.Yeah, that does suck.

That's a fuckin' HOT pic tho'!

lesfunk
01-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I couldn't care less about some bitch kicking the bucket. Nice little boobies on the slope though

redblkwht
01-06-2010, 01:24 AM
OK im cunt-fused here..lol
where did shawn merriman fit in this relationship?

someone help me out, seriously

Little Texan
01-06-2010, 01:39 AM
He's not in the picture anymore.

Shawn Merriman ditched Tila's crazy ass after that deal a few months back where she was drunk off her ass and lied to the cops about him knocking her around.

She was with Merriman, they break things off, then she gets engaged to this chick.

The goofy bitch can't decide what she wants...tubesteak or furburger.

BITEYOASS
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Two words CO-CAINE! Nuff said.

diamondsgirl
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
So, basically this woman never did anything ever except feel sorry for herself because she was so rich.

She once called her money a curse. LMAO!

I don't think it's a shame that she died, I think it's a shame that she never did SHIT with her life while she was alive!!

Nickdfresh
01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
If I were engaged to Tila Tequila I just might OD too.

Or catch a sexually transmitted disease...

In any case, I think this "engagement" was probably complete bullshit designed to get desperate media attention for two bottom-shelf "celebrities" famous for achieving nothing but erecting a few college boys on MTV and being an heiress...