PDA

View Full Version : Obama on CSPAN!

GAR
01-07-2010, 09:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kPMf6kW_1Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kPMf6kW_1Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
01-10-2010, 02:54 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here it is full version. Lots of disturbing points..

ace diamond
01-10-2010, 06:23 AM
obama is a dumbfuck.
i am glad i did not vote for him.
John Mc Cain got my vote in 2008.

hideyoursheep
01-10-2010, 07:28 AM
obama is a dumbfuck.

That means you're a dumber fuck.
:fufu:

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 12:28 PM
No one's dumb enough to watch that two hour bore-fest of made-up shit, not even you asshole...

FORD
01-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Uh, I'm pretty sure this is a dupe thread. I'm also pretty sure that GAyR is the one who posted it the last time, so he knows that is the case.

ThrillsNSpills
01-10-2010, 01:23 PM
How does YouTube allow for a whole movie?
I thought you could only upload in 10 minute increments.

jhale667
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Two main points here (besides that this is a dupe thread):

obama is a dumbfuck.

Riiiiight. That "dumbfuck" can kick your ass intellectually with one lobe of his brain tied behind his back, but then so can the average poster here.

Yeah. Admitting you voted for Grandpa Munster and the Bimbo at this point? Obvious who the dumbfuck is in this scenario. YOU. :fufu:

sadaist
01-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah. Admitting you voted for Grandpa Munster and the Bimbo at this point? Obvious who the dumbfuck is in this scenario. YOU. :fufu:

We are all dumbfucks for buying into the lie that we have to vote for one of the two of them and that's it. There's got to be a better way.

GAR
01-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Uh, I'm pretty sure this is a dupe thread.

Oh, you mean "Fall of the Republic"?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So glad you asked, there you go Surefoot.

Yeah, it's by the same director.
Yeah, its' a bit of fear-mongering.
Yeah, it's got ominous tones of Trilaterals, Bilderbergers, Mark of the Beast stuff etc.

Bookmark them like I did so you can watch a little at a time, or just listen in the background while updating your Paintmyfacebook.com bloggs.

GAR
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
How does YouTube allow for a whole movie?
I thought you could only upload in 10 minute increments.

I guess if you win enough hits on your Part 1, Part 2 installments as a Director, they let you upload the full thing to bombard your viewer with ads.

How else could they afford all that storage? Personally I don't see Youtube breaking even any decade soon, but while it's there everyone's using it aren't they..

GAR
01-10-2010, 06:07 PM
No one's dumb enough to watch that two hour bore-fest of made-up shit, not even you asshole...

Joe Rogan's comments at 4:50!

If that pothead can wake up to what's going on why can't you?

GAR
01-10-2010, 06:10 PM
"If you have ideas, feel free to present them. But all this will be on, uh, Cspan."

"We will work on this process publicly. It will be on Cspan, in front of the people streaming on the Net."

HA! If this bill passes, he'd better double his security.

GAR
01-10-2010, 06:15 PM
No comments from the Peanut Gallery..?

That's as laughable as it is indefensible - I mean where could FORD and FORDparrot, Nick go to defend that!

It's all right there: promises, promises, promises and you can't blame Bush on it; you can't blame Pelosi, the Dems, the Congress - it's just him. Talking shit out of his own ass repeatedly.

This is what Barack Obama had said and promised and none of it came true.

This is unlike the whole "weapons of mass destruction" lie because you CANNOT hope to find the Health Insurance debate or reform on Cspan.

It's not happening and it didn't work out why? Because Obama is an actor, college debater and say-anything politicking liar.

FORD
01-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Actually, dumbass, you can blame Pelosi, Reid, and the other false "Democrats" in Congress for this.

Congress is a separate branch of government, and they make the deals with C SPAN as to what will or will not be televised. President Obama should have pressed for a commitment from them to do so, but aside from that, it's up to them. Obama's on record. C SPAN's boss Brian Lamb is on record. They both wanted it done. It was the Congressional (lack of) leadership that fucked it all up.

So the least you could do is bash the correct so-called "Democrats". Spineless Reid and Jellyfish Pelosi, in this case.

Kristy
01-10-2010, 07:26 PM

I have no interest to click on it, suspecting it may be ANOTHER Alex Jones production.

FORD
01-10-2010, 08:15 PM
I have no interest to click on it, suspecting it may be ANOTHER Alex Jones production.

Indeed it is. And if you have seen one Alex Jones film, you have seen them all. I'll give Jones this much credit, at least he's consistent.

Unlike GAyR who bitches about Obama doing things that he was OK with Chimpy doing. Or the cheerleaders over at Democratic Underground who complained about the useless occupation of Afghanistan when Chimpy did it, but now are totally cool with the escalation of that useless war, because Obama did it.

hambon4lif
01-10-2010, 08:17 PM
I have no interest to click on it, suspecting it may be ANOTHER Alex Jones production.That leads me to ask....what's your beef with Alex Jones?
It could be argued that he's just another paranoid fuck, but as far as credibilty, I'd put him above Beck, Limbaugh, and all the other paid-off pretenders out there.
Jones doesn't give a shit if you're left or right (afterall, BOTH have proven to be absolute failures..both seem to be far more interested in serving their own parties than the people, and neither one have proven that they have any more leadership qualitities, or that theyll do any better than the other).

left=clusterfuck
right=clusterfuck

Again, I have to ask....what specifically is your problem with someone who urges folks to use their own minds and think outside the goddamn box? Afterall, the 'box'....is pretty fucked up!

GO-SPURS-GO
01-10-2010, 08:58 PM
afterall, BOTH have proven to be absolute failures..both seem to be far more interested in serving their own parties than the people, and neither one have proven that they have any more leadership qualitities, or that theyll do any better than the other).

left=clusterfuck
right=clusterfuck

It's VERY obvious now! :(

I feel the only thing Obama has done differently from what McCain would've done if he was elected, was ending the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. So let’s give Obama credit for that. :happy0158:

At this point, how can one side criticize the other? :confused:

Steve Savicki
01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
To admit that, you must be proud to represent the losing party.

hambon4lif
01-10-2010, 10:03 PM
At this point, how can one side criticize the other? :confused:LOL!

Well, they could if they wanted, but no free-thinking American is going to listen to any fucking thing either one of them have to say. On the surface, it's 'heroes vs. villains', but the second the cameras are turned off, they're behind closed doors making deals and sucking each others cocks. It's a manipulation of American people.....have 'Coca-Cola' do something that'll turn people off so bad that they'll choose 'Pepsi'. Sadly, most think that if you don't care for one, you'll naturally choose the other. That's how they've been rolling all these years, and it's only gotten easier for them.
I personally blame this on the educational system in America....they just don't know any better. They take their 3rd Grade education and figure "well, I know all I need to know" and go home and kick on their X-Box, or 'Twitter' or 'Twat' somebody, and sadly, that's the extent of their knowledge as far as politics. It's where it starts, and where it ends. That's a harsh reality you face when you read comments on YouTube, or a Rock Legends messageboard......."don't dive, it's the shallow end!!".
Sad.

There are more and more people every single day....the same people who have voted for Obama for all his slickness and flash, or out of the pureness of their Bush-hate...that watch Ron Paul campaign videos now...after the fact, and palm their foreheads going "Goddamn! What was I thinking?!??"

Hindsight being 20/20......Obama would not be the president, and it damn sure wouldn't be McSame.

Only independent minds can create an independent nation......think about that the next time someone comes at you with a slickassed campaign.

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 10:21 PM
I actually called the last presidential campaign Dumb and Dumber. I would rather have Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite as president.

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL!

Well, they could if they wanted, but no free-thinking American is going to listen to any fucking thing either one of them have to say. On the surface, it's 'heroes vs. villains', but the second the cameras are turned off, they're behind closed doors making deals and sucking each others cocks. It's a manipulation of American people.....have 'Coca-Cola' do something that'll turn people off so bad that they'll choose 'Pepsi'. Sadly, most think that if you don't care for one, you'll naturally choose the other. That's how they've been rolling all these years, and it's only gotten easier for them.
I personally blame this on the educational system in America....they just don't know any better. They take their 3rd Grade education and figure "well, I know all I need to know" and go home and kick on their X-Box, or 'Twitter' or 'Twat' somebody, and sadly, that's the extent of their knowledge as far as politics. It's where it starts, and where it ends. That's a harsh reality you face when you read comments on YouTube, or a Rock Legends messageboard......."don't dive, it's the shallow end!!".
Sad.

There are more and more people every single day....the same people who have voted for Obama for all his slickness and flash, or out of the pureness of their Bush-hate...that watch Ron Paul campaign videos now...after the fact, and palm their foreheads going "Goddamn! What was I thinking?!??"

Hindsight being 20/20......Obama would not be the president, and it damn sure wouldn't be McSame.

Only independent minds can create an independent nation......think about that the next time someone comes at you with a slickassed campaign.

Plan A: Use established political structure to fix things and if that doesn't work you go to Plan B.

Plan B: Ignore all the laws the corrupt politicians pass. They need us serfs to enforce them and follow them to have any power over us. This is where it gets interesting. Orders are given and hopefully the police and military refuse to follow them. Also, the working public can shut the whole country down by not going to work (if you still have a job). Store up some food and water, find a safe place to live and let it rot.

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I find Alex Jones annoying as hell but The Obama Deception is actually very well done. Hey. If Alex is doing his part to save the US Constitution from being ran over he's doing the right thing.

GAR
01-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Indeed it is. And if you have seen one Alex Jones film, you have seen them all.

That's pretty much it, but I'd rather him bring up points the bought-off media ISNT in a different mix-up, than to be unaware at all.

For example, one comment (and I only got thru the first half-hour last nite - I got shit to do) let me to all KINDS of search resulted info on Vatican banking and how the fucking Catholics are fucking with our political structure.

I don't like it any more than any of you, but if you're unaware, then trying to stop what you don't know is going on is like a blind piss in the wind..

GAR
01-10-2010, 10:38 PM
It's VERY obvious now! :(

I feel the only thing Obama has done differently from what McCain would've done if he was elected, was ending the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. So let’s give Obama credit for that. :happy0158:

At this point, how can one side criticize the other? :confused:

I doubt Obama reinstates the Glass-Steagal Act just like I dismiss the idea McCain had any intention of fixing the banking deregulation problem, either.

To me they're both the same puppet.

GAR
01-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Whoa: take a moment to explain this change of heart if you will, when it was you've decided now that Pelosi isn't any less a Democrat than George Bush was?

Because you know, since 2006 it's been Pelosi and Hillary.. Hillary and Pelosi, and their "movinon.org" to go Bush-bashing the Republicans into submission - doesn't that vest them into the title of Democrat suitably for you?

I think FORD has seen the light that this whole political thing is nonpartisan and it always has been!

You're just a few months behind NickDFresh, but I congratulate you nonetheless in coming 'round to reality. Well done!

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Obama has the veto power. He could go,"The Congress passed the healthcare legislation but since it was done in secret behind closed doors with corporate bribery I am not going to sign it into law but veto it." If Obama was about doing the right thing this would be what he should do.

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Whoa: take a moment to explain this change of heart if you will, when it was you've decided now that Pelosi isn't any less a Democrat than George Bush was?

Because you know, since 2006 it's been Pelosi and Hillary.. Hillary and Pelosi, and their "movinon.org" to go Bush-bashing the Republicans into submission - doesn't that vest them into the title of Democrat suitably for you?

I think FORD has seen the light that this whole political thing is nonpartisan and it always has been!

You're just a few months behind NickDFresh, but I congratulate you nonetheless in coming 'round to reality. Well done!

Yeah but I'm sure George Sorros and The Carlyle Group get along fine. The Democrat vs. Republican thing is just showbiz to make the little people actually believe there is a choice.

hambon4lif
01-10-2010, 11:20 PM
I find Alex Jones annoying as hell but The Obama Deception is actually very well done. Hey. If Alex is doing his part to save the US Constitution from being ran over he's doing the right thing.I always felt that what he is doing is merely putting the facts out there, and letting people come to their own conclusions. He's no more of an "Obama-hater" than he is a hater of modern-day politicians in general. He's dug up and exposed just as much shit on "Slick" Willy Clinton as he has on the "fuck the American people....just make me richer" Bush Crime Family.

He merely lays out the facts, and whether or not you agree with them, is strictly up to you.
At least I hope so. I shudder to think that anyone finds any one persons words as goddamn gospel...for chists sake!:biggrin:.

All the others are using the wrong approach.....they belittle and crucify those who don't think the same way they do (and why wouldn't they?...they can't influence you or make any money off of you, so therefore they couldn't give one fuck about you).

Jones is a whistle-blower on bullshit, be it left or right, but ultimately, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not it's bullshit. He's not the fucking gospel, but as long as he continues to create fact-based documentarys, I'll watch them.

.....On a further note, I don't think it was Clay Aiken who posted an entire Jones doc...the last one I watched here was posted by Elvis.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Our health care is a insurance/pharmacutical monopoly. What a lot of the Democrats wanted was competition to break the monopoly pricing and they saw a government ran system with a public option being this. It is the government's funciton to break up trusts when they become abusive but now it looks like the trusts own the government and are just going to use Uncle Sam as their thug to collect money with.

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Joe Rogan's comments at 4:50!

If that pothead can wake up to what's going on why can't you?

Because he's an uneducated celebrity retard that thinks the we never landed on the moon, you fucking jackass....

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:27 PM
We are all dumbfucks for buying into the lie that we have to vote for one of the two of them and that's it. There's got to be a better way.

Which one did you vote for in 2004?

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:31 PM
That leads me to ask....what's your beef with Alex Jones?...

I dunno. Maybe it's the fact that he's a shameless "inside-job" douchebag that makes money off the bodies of the 9/11 victims?

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:32 PM
BTW GAR, you mean that Republicans caused 9/11 to happen and murdered 3,000 of their countrymen, right? I mean, since you're posting "their" videos here....

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:41 PM
GAyR Youtube spam merged...

Nickdfresh
01-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Look at my fucking sig, motherfuckers!! And think about it!

GAR
01-11-2010, 01:35 AM
If Obama was about doing the right thing this would be what he should do.

YEAH and we'll see that televised on CSpan just like the so-called Health Bill debate, openly and bipartisanly just like he said on the campaign trail to get people unfamilliar to trust him.