PDA

View Full Version : suicide by train........

Pages : [1] 2

ace diamond
01-11-2010, 04:38 PM
this morning, i was on metrolink train 800 going from orange to riverside on the inland empire-orange county line, when shortly after leaving the station in orange, a 70 year old male on a bicycle purposely went around the crossing gates at a train crossing, deliberately putting himself in the path of the train.
the train hit the man, he died, and part of his bicycle flew all over the place.
some parts of it hit the window right next to my head.
i was the only person in the front car, a "utah" car.

for the usual lot who think i am full of fucking shit, look it up.

octa authorities provided a bus to take everyone to our stops along the rest of the line.

we sat there in the train for quite some time.

i called abc channel 7 news and was told because it is an apparent suicide, they decided to back off and not to cover it.

they somewhat changed that tune when i told them that i was a passenger
on said train.

anyway, i got home 3 hours later than i should have.
i have a rather large glass of screwdriver in front of me with my name on it.

i am pretty shaken up.

just thought i would share this with the rest of the class.

ace diamond

hambon4lif
01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
....how politically enlightening!:umm:

Unless the driver was part of the BCE, you might be in the wrong forum, slim.

twonabomber
01-11-2010, 04:57 PM
and here i was hoping that Ace was considering throwing himself in front of a train. what a shitty Monday this turned out to be.

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:00 PM
....how politically enlightening!:umm:

Unless the driver was part of the BCE, you might be in the wrong forum, slim.

Plus, when Ace decided to troll for attention on this....he did his usual embellishing/lying and said the guy was on a bike but....... according to this report
A man was struck and killed by a Metrolink train this morning after he stepped in its path, police said.
The incident occurred at 9:45 a.m. at Lincoln Avenue and Orange Olive Road as the train traveled north at about 70 mph with 22 passengers on board, said Metrolink spokeswoman Angie Starr.

Orange police officers investigate the death of a man struck and killed by a Metrolink train at the intersection of Orange-Olive Road and Lincoln Avenue. Orange police Sgt. Dan Adams said that based on statements made by a train crew member it was apparent the man committed suicide.

Link (http://www.ocregister.com/news/orange-228502-person-killed.html)

So while I'll give Vinnie Vermin an A+ for using a real story to get attention, I'm giving him an F for not sticking to the news story he either read or heard on TV.

twonabomber
01-11-2010, 05:04 PM
c'mon, everything is hearsay since the fucker (allegedly) can't see.

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:04 PM
c'mon, everything is hearsay since the fucker (allegedly) can't see.

:lmao:

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Off topic Ace but I'm curious.....when someone replies to your Attention Whore posts....is it the same high that a crack addict gets?

hambon4lif
01-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Maybe he was the driver....

ace diamond
01-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Plus, when Ace decided to troll for attention on this....he did his usual embellishing/lying and said the guy was on a bike but....... according to this report
Link (http://www.ocregister.com/news/orange-228502-person-killed.html)

So while I'll give Vinnie Vermin an A+ for using a real story to get attention, I'm giving him an F for not sticking to the news story he either read or heard on TV.

i was there. you were not.
the was shit flying all over the fucking place.
several things hit the fucking window next to my fucking head.
i was one of the 22 passengers on the fucking train.
the other 21 were in the 2nd car. i was alone in the utah car, the first car.
my face was right up against the fucking window when shit started bouncing off of it.
i have the ticket to back it up, asshole.
and btw, the train left the orange station at 9:32.
i had a while to wait for the train.
i walked a block away and had a burger at "the omega burger"
1/4 lbs cheese burger and a glass of water.
order #22.

i ate it at the place. it's on chapman ave.

then i walked back to the station to wait for the train.

there was a guy there with his grand-daughter, riding a hand-cycle.
the little girl wanted to see the train go by.

when the train was sitting there while investigators were working, a member of the orange county fire dept came into the utah car to make sure i was not hurt.

he had gone through the whole train to check on everyone i guess.
i asked him what happened, he wasn't allowed to tell me.
what little i have found out has trickled down to me since i got home.

i got home at 12:45.

i was there, kwame.

twonabomber
01-11-2010, 05:10 PM
too bad the guy didn't live, you coulda got him to autograph that ticket.

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
i was there. you were not.
the was shit flying all over the fucking place.
several things hit the fucking window next to my fucking head.
i was one of the 22 passengers on the fucking train.
i have the ticket to back it up, asshole.

My bad...I'll take your word on it because we all know you never lie/Attention Whore on these boards:umm:

I love the bit on the end of your first post about how shaken up you are and need a drink......In others words....."I need my hourly Attention Whore fix guys, please".

ace diamond
01-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Off topic Ace but I'm curious.....when someone replies to your Attention Whore posts....is it the same high that a crack addict gets?

since i have never done crack, i wouldn't know.

ace diamond
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM
My bad...I'll take your word on it because we all know you never lie/Attention Whore on these boards:umm:

I love the bit on the end of your first post about how shaken up you are and need a drink......In others words....."I need my hourly Attention Whore fix guys, please".

eat a dick, kwame.
i was there.

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Well, your never ending need for Attention here is an addiction that I liken to crack or drugs.

What pisses me off, Ace. I thought the coaching I gave you for storytelling sunk in and I thought we agreed you'd stop swinging for the bleachers and tone down the embellishing.

You had a great story going but the bike parts hitting your window was too much.....also, next time link the news story and quote that instead of going off on your own embellishment.

ace diamond
01-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Well, your never ending need for Attention here is an addiction that I liken to crack or drugs.

What pisses me off, Ace. I thought the coaching I gave you for storytelling sunk in and I thought we agreed you'd stop swinging for the bleachers and tone down the embellishing.

You had a great story going but the bike parts hitting your window was too much.....also, next time link the news story and quote that instead of going off on your own embellishment.

bike parts were on the ground outside my window.
pieces of a hand brake with some of the cable still attached.
i figured it had something to with what just hit the window next to my head.

hambon4lif
01-11-2010, 05:34 PM
since i have never done crack, i wouldn't know......that's too bad. This thread would make alot more sense if you did.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Get the fuck out of this forum, you creepy douchebag!

((((((((PUNT!))))))))))))

kwame k
01-11-2010, 05:46 PM
bike parts were on the ground outside my window.
pieces of a hand brake with some of the cable still attached.
i figured it had something to with what just hit the window next to my head.

Sure.......

He's a book I suggest you read, Ace. I'm sure it comes in large print or your burly biker friend can read it to you. I believe it's like a 3rd or 4th grade level so it shouldn't be that hard for either of you

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf"
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf_-_Project_Gu.jpg

Anonymous
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
How convenient that you were ALONE in the first car... I bet Kwame is right on the money. You HEARD the news, since you can't really see, and decided to tell us that you were there.

I just don't fucking get it... WHY the fuck do you need to lie so much?

Shit, Asshole... you never stop, do you? Noone's buying your bullshit anymore. Get it in your thick skull.

Stop lying, motherfucker. Or lie somewhere else, where people still believe you.

Shit head. :wow2:

Candy Girl
01-11-2010, 06:11 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0SEqluYLAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0SEqluYLAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hope that wolf is really hungry. :hee:

kwame k
01-11-2010, 06:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0SEqluYLAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0SEqluYLAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hope that wolf is really hungry. :hee:

kwame k
01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
How convenient that you were ALONE in the first car... I bet Kwame is right on the money. You HEARD the news, since you can't really see, and decided to tell us that you were there.

I just don't fucking get it... WHY the fuck do you need to lie so much?

Shit, Asshole... you never stop, do you? Noone's buying your bullshit anymore. Get it in your thick skull.

Stop lying, motherfucker. Or lie somewhere else, where people still believe you.

Shit head. :wow2:

Thank God Warham put RothFans back up.....now they can deal with his bullshit.

Anonymous
01-11-2010, 06:20 PM
No shit... if Asshole lies to his friends the same way he lies to us, if something happens to him, AND he manages to call someone - assuming, of course, he has friends & a cell phone - the other party will just laugh like a motherfucker & hang up the phone, leaving Asshole all alone with no hope of timely help...

... ever.

I bet all the hospitals & emergency services in a 3,000 miles radius don't give a shit to what he has to say, either.

Seriously, I never saw someone lie so much for absolutely no reason...

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
01-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Thank God Warham put RothFans back up.....now they can deal with his bullshit.

Rothfans is back up?

Thanks Warham, for two reasons:

First, and foremost, Warham is a really cool guy, and knowing that he has a site set up in the eventuality The Army goes down again is always a relief.

In fact, even though I only post there if this site is down, I'm so grateful for the guy taking his time & money to keep that site up, that I'd be willing to contribute, if he's accepting. I actually mean it.

Second, HEY ASSHOLE! Rothfans is up. Now you can tell your lies in a semi-empty room, which means you'll bother close to no one.

kwame k
01-11-2010, 06:28 PM
It's back, but you'll have to re-register. :biggrin:

It's in the thread, So is RothFans Toast?

FORD
01-11-2010, 06:34 PM
I used to work with this asshole who took all those rumors you heard in junior high school and turned them into his own personal stories. HE was the guy who put a poodle in the microwave. HE was at the concert where Rod Stewart supposedly sucked off 100 guys back stage and had to get his stomach pumped. You name the urban legend, he tried to own it.

I think ace actually lies more. :biggrin:

FORD
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! It's true! A man really DID get hit by a train.

Damn, it's horrible. If you have kids.... don't let them watch this.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SukTBSJJ4KM&border=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SukTBSJJ4KM&border=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

kwame k
01-11-2010, 07:04 PM
I used to work with this asshole who took all those rumors you heard in junior high school and turned them into his own personal stories. HE was the guy who put a poodle in the microwave. HE was at the concert where Rod Stewart supposedly sucked off 100 guys back stage and had to get his stomach pumped. You name the urban legend, he tried to own it.

I think ace actually lies more. :biggrin:

I think we've all known people like that. This one guy I knew, no matter what story you'd tell, he'd have an equal to or better story along the same lines.
Didn't matter what you were talking about.......

I agree, Ace lies way more than anyone I have ever known.

lesfunk
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Chief Sitting Bullshit posts again!

Little Texan
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Chief Sitting Bullshit posts again!

Or Chief Shitting Bull

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 03:37 PM
I was on that train.
City of orange fire dept. Had a guy go on the train and make sure nobody was hurt.
The guys came to the utah car in the front to check on me.
Look it up.
Fire dept. Guy will confirm that i was the only person in the first car.

CALL THE CITY OF ORANGE, CA FIRE DEPARTMENT AND ASK FOR THE GUY, I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME,
AND ASK HIM YOURSELF.

jackassrock
01-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I'm calling that dude right now.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 06:57 PM
:rolleyes:

kwame k
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh, OK Vinnie Vermin.....why the fuck is it our job to prove or disprove your lies. There's an 80 to 90% chance that whatever you post is a lie....so I'll just go with the law of averages.

Still don't get it do you....did you read, "The Boy Who cried Wolf", Ace. Kinda sums up how we all feel about you.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 07:24 PM
i was on that train.
i know what i went through.
i don't give a damn if you believe it or not.
fuck you.
eat a dick.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Oh, OK Vinnie Vermin.....why the fuck is it our job to prove or disprove your lies. There's an 80 to 90% chance that whatever you post is a lie....so I'll just go with the law of averages.

Still don't get it do you....did you read, "The Boy Who cried Wolf", Ace. Kinda sums up how we all feel about you.

and since when were you chosen to be the spokesperson of this entire
websites' membership?

:fufu:

kwame k
01-12-2010, 07:38 PM
You know what fat ass....not only here but at RF you've been proven to be a liar. AIDS thing ring a bell?

So you start a poor fucking me thread and when no one believes you you start your typical bullshit....oh, call this person. I have no idea who to call but call 'em.

Fess up, Ace.....what pisses you off is the fact no one came running to comfort you. Like you were some fucking victim here. What kind of fucking low-life Attention Whore would take a person's death and try to use it to get sympathy for themselves. Pathetic dude, absolutely fucking pathetic...

No, you go and get the name of the fireman and get the phone number and I will call.....

Ah, yeah did you talk to Ace Diamond on a train the other day....wonder how long it'll take them to hang up on me?

I'm flat out calling you a fucking liar.....You prove me wrong.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh, hey Attention Whore!

This is the guy's granddaughter who is suffering from the loss of her grandfather...

You were pretty shaken up and had a tall screwdriver to calm yourself down, total bullshit BTW.

Here's what she had to say about it....

annalisad wrote:
My name is Annalisa and Werner is my beloved grandpa.
He will be missed and he was greatly loved.
He came to America to give his son a better life.
He is the strongest man I have ever known and has endured more then any one person should ever have to.
I will love him until my last day.
I love you grandpa.Link (http://www.ocregister.com/news/orange-228502-person-killed.html)

Kinda puts your pathetic Attention Whoring in perspective, doesn't it?

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 08:13 PM
kiss my ass you worthless fuck.
kwame, you just live for being a total prick, don't you?
you and most of the pieces of rocking fucking horseshit on this fucking site.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 08:43 PM
kiss my ass you worthless fuck.
kwame, you just live for being a total prick, don't you?
you and most of the pieces of rocking fucking horseshit on this fucking site.

Truth hurting ya there, Ace.....

When you see who really is suffering from that suicide, your pathetic attempt at Attention Whoring/Sympathy Whoring just doesn't hold up, now does it.....Shame on you!

RothFans is back up and they seem to tolerate your lies.......do us all a favor here, log off and leave.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Truth hurting ya there, Ace.....

When you see who really is suffering from that suicide, your pathetic attempt at Attention Whoring/Sympathy Whoring just doesn't hold up, now does it.....Shame on you!

RothFans is back up and they seem to tolerate your lies.......do us all a favor here, log off and leave.

fuck you, no.
you are not my mother.
you are not my father.
you have absolutly no right to order me to do anything.
i will do what i please.
if you don't like it, tough shit.
if you don't like my posts, feel free to put me on your ignore lists and don't fucking read them.
otherwise, deal with it.
i'm not fucking going anywhere.

as for the truth, your version of it is dead wrong.
you are missing the mark so badly, that a blind person could whip your ass on an archery range.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 09:28 PM
fuck you, no.
you are not my mother.
you are not my father.
you have absolutly no right to order me to do anything.
i will do what i please.
if you don't like it, tough shit.

as for the truth, your version of it is dead wrong.
you are missing the mark so badly, that a blind person could whip your ass on an archery range.

TRANSLATION

Oh shit, I'm backed into a corner and have been called out....deflect, deflect.....

kwame k
01-12-2010, 09:31 PM
BTW, Ace....you got the talking part done, asshole.

I'm calling you a fucking liar, now prove me wrong.

Bet you can't;)

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 09:42 PM
TRANSLATION

Oh shit, I'm backed into a corner and have been called out....deflect, deflect.....

wrong again, shit heel.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Liar...prove it.

Bet you won't.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 10:11 PM
BTW, Ace....you got the talking part done, asshole.

I'm calling you a fucking liar, now prove me wrong.

Bet you can't;)

why should i?
it won't do any fucking good, and you wouldn't believe the truth if it stared you in the face and grabbed you by the balls and said "look at me you worthless motherfucker"!!!
so why should i bother?
i could post all the evidence on the planet, and you would do nothing but piss, moan and bitch.
you don't want to hear the truth, and you don't give a flying fuck as it is you worthless twat.

sorry for your luck, shitheel.
why should i waste my time and effort in an excersize in futility?
i'm not going to even bother.
it won't do any good.

why don't you just check the security tape footage from the depot in the city of orange from yesterday, between 9:20am-9:35am.
it will show me getting the ill-fated train.
also, there are cameras on the train itself.
why not check that stock footage too.
big brother can actually show you i was there.
i caught the train in los angeles union station, at 8 am on track 10b.
i arrived in orange at 8:45am.
had to use the pedestrian underpass to go to the other track to catch my connecting train to riverside.
train 800.
due at the orange station at 9:32am.
while i was waiting, i went to the "omega burger"
a block away on chapman ave.
i order a 1/4 lbs cheeseburger and some ice water.
order #22.
to go.
i ate the burger in a booth by the front window.
i left the omega burger.
i walked back to the depot.
when the train arrived, i ran up to the "utah" car.
i entered the "utah" car.
everyone else, enterd the train elsewhere.
train 800 arrived at the orange depot at 9:31am.
it departed at 9:32am.
right on schedule.
then just a few miles down the track, the train hit and killed the old man.
the conductor got on the p.a. system to tell everyone not to move from where they were, he wasn't permitted to tell us anything, there was an "accide-incident on the track, the train was stopped, and that we would most likely be there for w while."
he had no idea how long. metrolink will try to provide another means of transportation for you to get to where you are going.

then the long wait, with the occasional update that there was nothing to tell us and he still could not say anything, and had no clue how long we would be sitting there.

aftetr what felt like an eternity, the fire dept. guy came into the "utah" car to check on me, and to see if anyone else was there.

eventually the bus came, but it was on the other side of the street.
then they had the octa bus turn around.

once it had turned around, the conductor came over the p.a. and told everybody to go to the 2nd car, car #137 and the front door of that car, and the front door only, would be opened to let us all out to get on the bus.
as the bus was leaving the scene, we all got a glimpse of all the cops, fire dept, metrolink officials, and all the police tape everywhere.
even the crossing gates had been taped.
i saw a csi person taken photos along the track.
a whole lot of people standing around talking.
once on the bus, an OCTA official guided the bus driver to all the other train stations on the inland empire/orange county line.
also used for the 91 line.
i exited the bus in downtown riverside station.
i caught RTA route 1 from there and went home.
i arrived home at 12:45pm.
my nextdoor neighbor asked me what had happened.
i told her what i knew at the time.
i also told her, if there was anyvodka left in her bottle, that now was a good time.
she made me a rather strong screwdriver.
i couldn't do it.
my hands were shaking badly.
i got blindly drunk last night to get over the shock.
i spoke to my mother.
i spoke to my girlfirend.
i spoke to a few friends.
then i unplugged the phone and went to bed.
that didn't seem to help, i had the worst fucking nightmares.

kwame k, these are the facts.
feel free to check them out.

ThrillsNSpills
01-12-2010, 10:20 PM
That's one of those memories that stays with you for life.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
that's one of those memories that stays with you for life.

damn right.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 10:40 PM
:hee: look at the fat fuck go......strike a nerve there, Ace?

You're damn right I won't believe anything you say without proof.

That's your fault not mine. I'm not the one who has been caught in numerous lies. Your rep follows you around and people here have only what you post to judge you on. I'm not the one who fucking lies on these boards, you do.

Reap what you sow, bitch.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 11:38 PM
:hee: look at the fat fuck go......strike a nerve there, Ace?

You're damn right I won't believe anything you say without proof.

That's your fault not mine. I'm not the one who has been caught in numerous lies. Your rep follows you around and people here have only what you post to judge you on. I'm not the one who fucking lies on these boards, you do.

Reap what you sow, bitch.

whatever, shitheel.
:gulp:

kwame k
01-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah, dude. I'm not the one who Attention Whores and posts lies. What do you expect?

They all showed you Attention and love over at RF for your fucking lie about having AIDS, maybe you should go back there with this story.

Still haven't seen you post one shred of proof...ticket stub or anything, so until you do......you're a fucking liar, prove me wrong.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah, dude. I'm not the one who Attention Whores and posts lies. What do you expect?

They all showed you Attention and love over at RF for your fucking lie about having AIDS, maybe you should go back there with this story.

Still haven't seen you post one shred of proof...ticket stub or anything, so until you do......you're a fucking liar, prove me wrong.

i alread ytold you, you dumb fucking shitheel,
i'm not going anywhere.
you are neither my mother, nor my father.
you do not have any right whatsoever to order me about.
now put me on ignore and do not read my post.
if you don't like what i say, that just too fucking bad you little whiny crybaby.
tough shit.
either ignore me or deal with me.
the choice is yours.
the ball is in your court, shitheel.

kwame k
01-12-2010, 11:51 PM
To be your Father wouldn't I have to cut one of your nuts off?

Babble all you want troll and the 53 posts have to be the equivalent to at least an 8-ball of Attention Whore Coke.

The point remains....You're a fucking liar, prove me wrong.

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 11:56 PM
To be your Father wouldn't I have to cut one of your nuts off?

Babble all you want troll and the 53 posts have to be the equivalent to at least an 8-ball of Attention Whore Coke.

The point remains....You're a fucking liar, prove me wrong.

the point remains, you're a fucking shitheel, prove me wrong.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
the point remains, you're a fucking shitheel, prove me wrong.
Already did, Ace....the news report said he stepped onto the tracks and no mention of a bike at all.....care to refute that with that four letter word you know nothing about, fact.

Keep spewing all the nonsense you want Vinnie Vermin.

You're a fucking liar, prove me wrong.

You know, with like facts and things.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Already did, Ace....the news report said he stepped onto the tracks and no mention of a bike at all.....care to refute that with that four letter word you know nothing about, fact.

Keep spewing all the nonsense you want Vinnie Vermin.

You know, with like facts and things.

no, you have done nothing but prove to me that you are a shitheel.

i already stated the facts.
yes it was a rather long post, but if you had actually read the whole fucking thing, you would know that.
shitheel.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:13 AM
So in other words you can't prove me wrong, liar.

Nice way to use a tragedy to get Attention....Whore.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:19 AM
here, shitheel, i edited it down to the important part.
you're welcome for the assist.

why don't you just check the security tape footage from the depot in the city of orange from yesterday, between 9:20am-9:35am.
it will show me getting the ill-fated train.
also, there are cameras on the train itself.
why not check that stock footage too.
big brother can actually show you i was there.
i caught the train in los angeles union station, at 8 am on track 10b.
i arrived in orange at 8:45am.
had to use the pedestrian underpass to go to the other track to catch my connecting train to riverside.
train 800.
due at the orange station at 9:32am.
while i was waiting, i went to the "omega burger"
a block away on chapman ave.
i order a 1/4 lbs cheeseburger and some ice water.
order #22.
to go.
i ate the burger in a booth by the front window.
i left the omega burger.
i walked back to the depot.
when the train arrived, i ran up to the "utah" car.
i entered the "utah" car.
everyone else, enterd the train elsewhere.
train 800 arrived at the orange depot at 9:31am.
it departed at 9:32am.
right on schedule.
then just a few miles down the track, the train hit and killed the old man.
the conductor got on the p.a. system to tell everyone not to move from where they were, he wasn't permitted to tell us anything, there was an "accide-incident on the track, the train was stopped, and that we would most likely be there for w while."
he had no idea how long.
metrolink will try to provide another means of transportation for you to get to where you are going.
then the long wait, with the occasional update that there was nothing to tell us and he still could not say anything, and had no clue how long we would be sitting there.

after what felt like an eternity, the fire dept. guy came into the "utah" car to check on me, and to see if anyone else was there.

eventually the bus came, but it was on the other side of the street.
then they had the octa bus turn around.

once it had turned around, the conductor came over the p.a. and told everybody to go to the 2nd car, car #137 and the front door of that car, and the front door only, would be opened to let us all out to get on the bus.
as the bus was leaving the scene, we all got a glimpse of all the cops, fire dept, metrolink officials, and all the police tape everywhere.
even the crossing gates had been taped.
i saw a csi person taken photos along the track.
a whole lot of people standing around talking.
once on the bus, an OCTA official guided the bus driver to all the other train stations on the inland empire/orange county line.
also used for the 91 line.
i exited the bus in downtown riverside station.
i caught RTA route 1 from there and went home.
i arrived home at 12:45pm.
i got blindly drunk last night to get over the shock.
i spoke to my mother.
i spoke to my girlfirend.
i spoke to a few friends.
then i unplugged the phone and went to bed.
that didn't seem to help, as i had the worst fucking nightmares.

kwame k, these are the facts.
feel free to check them out.

VanHalener
01-13-2010, 12:19 AM
That's one of those memories that stays with you for life.

Are you talking about the battle going on in this thread or the train tackler who died?:hitch:

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:24 AM
here, shitheel, i edited it down to the important part.
you're welcome for the assist.

Blah,troll, Blah, Blah, Blah.....Ticket please! Where's yours?

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:33 AM
Blah,troll, Blah, Blah, Blah.....Ticket please! Where's yours?

that will take some time. i don't own a scanner.
as soon as i can gain access to one, i'll post the fucking thing.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Sure...just make sure you don't go to the dentist before you do....we wouldn't want you to get AIDS, again and not be able to post that proof.:umm:

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:51 AM
here is info on the depot in orange
the omega burger is on the corner of chapman and glassell.
Metrolink :: Orange (http://www.metrolinktrains.com/stations/detail.php?id=112)

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:56 AM
HERE IS THE INFO ON THE OMEGA BURGER JOINT I WENT TO:
Omega Drive-In in Orange, CA, California - Local Business Information for Omega Drive-In in Orange, California (http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/omega-drive-in_1535786884.html?addressId=1&tab=reviews)

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:13 AM
How does that prove you were there?

Tickets, Please!

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:16 AM
tickets, please!

scanner, please.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:17 AM
BTW, here's the info on the chicks I was banging last night.......MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models (http://models.com/rankings/sexiest/)

About the same amount of truth as the bullshit you posted.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:19 AM
BTW, here's the info on the chicks I was banging last night.......MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models (http://models.com/rankings/sexiest/)

About the same amount of truth as the bullshit you posted.

a shitheel says what?

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:22 AM
A fucking proven liar says what?

BTW, here's me climbing Mt Everest yesterday.....Everest - Mount Everest by climbers, news (http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php?id=19013)

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:35 AM
A fucking proven liar says what?

BTW, here's me climbing Mt Everest yesterday.....Everest - Mount Everest by climbers, news (http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php?id=19013)

and your point is?

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:42 AM
Can't comprehend much, Ace? What does showing links to places have to do with proving you were there....nothing.

Here I am winning the Gold Medal http://www.myplanet.net/csharp/TEDOLYMPICSQUEEN.jpg

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:44 AM
and your point is?

Other than stating the obvious....you're a proven liar here.

Care to refute that statement of fact, doubt it, because you can't.

standin
01-13-2010, 02:41 AM
How to Detect Lies - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies)

GAR
01-13-2010, 03:49 AM
Other than stating the obvious....you're a proven liar here.

Care to refute that statement of fact, doubt it, because you can't.

STFU shit-heel!

Susie Q
01-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Rothfans is back up?

Thanks Warham, for two reasons:

Second, HEY ASSHOLE! Rothfans is up. Now you can tell your lies in a semi-empty room, which means you'll bother close to no one.

Way to go Puss ;) ....Thanks for letting him know the door was opened up at Wars. Now we have his bullshit there. I cannot STAND liars, bullshit artists, and shit stirrers.

There are two people who can piss me off just posting. One is Oolith and her multiple personalities (aka Blaze, Standin, Julie, and whatever other aliasses she can come up with), and the other is Ace for his incessant, adolescent, pathological banter of ill repute. (Get out a dictionary on that one Ace, you fuckwit.):pullinghair:

Igosplut
01-13-2010, 10:58 AM
STFU shit-heel!

Your the other proven liar here.

Igosplut
01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Way to go Puss ;) ....Thanks for letting him know the door was opened up at Wars. Now we have his bullshit there. I cannot STAND liars, bullshit artists, and shit stirrers.

There are two people who can piss me off just posting. One is Oolith and her multiple personalities (aka Blaze, Standin, Julie, and whatever other aliasses she can come up with), and the other is Ace for his incessant, adolescent, pathological banter of ill repute. (Get out a dictionary on that one Ace, you fuckwit.):pullinghair:

You know you've arrived to serious fuckheadedness if Miss Q is pissed at ya...

Nickdfresh
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Chief Bowling Pin strikes again!

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:14 PM
You know you've arrived to serious fuckheadedness if Miss Q is pissed at ya...

Considering I was the first one to suggest he goes back to RF....Sorry Q.

You're totally right Igo, Q even likes Gar and Thome. Shows you how far down the ladder you really are, Ace.

VanHalener
01-13-2010, 12:21 PM
I would like to take this moment to pause and take a gander at this fine ass cougar...
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/meow.jpg

I'd ride her train and crash into her caboose any time. whew

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Your the other proven liar here.

There you go.....they should start a liar's club.

You gotta give it the trolls, they sure do stick together and come to each others AID. Mostly because it takes two of them to even come close to the brain power of one poster here, but I digress.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:30 PM
some people just never learn

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:39 PM

I agree, how many lies have you been caught in and yet you continue to Attention Whore and lie. You'd think you would know better by now, Ace.

Care to name the doctor who diagnosed you with AIDS, Ace?

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I would like to take this moment to pause and take a gander at this fine ass cougar...
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/meow.jpg

Had to bring this over to page 3.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:41 PM
What a fucking pussy.....who was the doctor Ace? Don't hide behind a groan button, answer the question.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:43 PM
86 replies to your made up Attention Whore thread.......what's that the equivalent to in Attention Whore Coke....like an ounce?

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM

no dictionary needed.
i know what it means.
tell me,
why is it you bear such a striking resemblance to the north end of a southbound mule,
you insipid imbecile?

look that one up in your dictionary.
fuck you very much for putting me on your short shitlist.
what an honor.
cunt.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:48 PM
86 replies to your made up Attention Whore thread.......what's that the equivalent to in Attention Whore Coke....like an ounce?

i'm going to find a fucking place somewhere with a fucking scanner i can use.
today.
i'm gonna shut your fucking mouth once and for all.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 12:49 PM
While we're eagerly awaiting that, Ace. You should be able to name the doctor who said you have AIDS, right off the top of your head. No scanner needed......

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Well, yeah, I kind regret porting that... especially because Rothfans may just turn into an interesting site, this time around & I may just hang out over there.

See, the problem with the other site, is that it felt like a gathering of suburbanites trading cookie recipes in their pajamas in the middle of the road, with the occasional reacharound/pat in the back for outstanding service for the community in the form of the "Member of the Month".

That, and it was too big for so few posters, it took just way too long to find anything remotely interesting.

Here's hoping it turns out better this time.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 12:53 PM
While we're eagerly awaiting that, Ace. You should be able to name the doctor who said you have AIDS, right off the top of your head. No scanner needed......

khwajhala siddiqqi
a pakistani doctor.
i went to his office for 10 years.
i likely spelled his name wrong, but his office in on Yucaipa Blvd.
in Yucaipa,CA.

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 12:55 PM

WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL SON OF A BITCH!!!

Igosplut
01-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Had to bring this over to page 3.

Shit I laughed at that quote..

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:07 PM
khwajhala siddiqqi
a pakistani doctor.
i went to his office for 10 years.
i likely spelled his name wrong, but his office in on Yucaipa Blvd.
in Yucaipa,CA.

:lmao: nice try Ace. So you have no paper work or any other thing to give me but a bunch of random consonants and vowels strung together. For someone who lies daily you sure are not good at it........

Well, gotta go to my doctor today and get a check up. I'll tell Hadasewji Giddyuppy you said hi, Ace.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:14 PM
WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL SON OF A BITCH!!!

hence the sarcasm and the humour of the thing.
self-effacing humour, anyone?

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:16 PM
:lmao: nice try Ace. So you have no paper work or any other thing to give me but a bunch of random consonants and vowels strung together. For someone who lies daily you sure are not good at it........

Well, gotta go to my doctor today and get a check up. I'll tell Hadasewji Giddyuppy you said hi, Ace.

you think, i am full of it here, so check it out on yellowbook.
your apology i await.

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 01:17 PM
There is NOTHING humorous about your lies and/or immense stupidity.

You're just a waste, Asshole. Of EVERYTHING.

Fuck off! :wow2:

LoungeMachine
01-13-2010, 01:18 PM

Another day, another bullshit ace thread.....

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Siddiqui, K Ali

34845 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa,CA 92399

(909) 790-1837

here ya go, shitheel.

socalchelle might go to him too.
i'll bet she knows of him.

his office is right next to the arco by 2nd st.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:22 PM
you think, i am full of it here, so check it out on yellowbook.
your apology i await.

Amazing there are 15 Dr Khawanwghenfgjmdeir Siddduienfiserpoernfg listed in the yellow pages for your area...problem is they are all gynecologists.

Got an address, Ace? Never knew that name was so popular for Paki Docs.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh my bad.....dialing now because all doctors will give out patience info over the phone to complete strangers.....Oh, and we all go to the doctors and use our screen names instead of our real ones.

Now is this the Dentist who diagnosed you with AIDS?

Ah, the perfect lie, Ace......you know that no one can verify it.

In attention Whore world that must be the equivalent of getting a massage and a happy ending.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh my bad.....dialing now because all doctors will give out patience info over the phone to complete strangers.....Oh, and we all go to the doctors and use our screen names instead of our real ones.

Now is this the Dentist who diagnosed you with AIDS?

Ah, the perfect lie, Ace......you know that no one can verify it.

In attention Whore world that must be the equivalent of getting a massage and a happy ending.

don't worry, shitheel, by the time this day is over, you and several other people will owe me a massive apology.

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 01:39 PM
don't worry, shitheel, by the time this day is over, you and several other people will owe me a massive apology.

See, people?

The problem is, Asshole isn't lying to US... he keeps lying to HIMSELF!

Well, here's something new for you to learn, Asshole... lying to yourself won't change the fact that your life is nothing but a whole mess of shit.

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Fuck off!

women and children first........

binnie
01-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Oh man........................

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:47 PM

For what, Ace? You've even admitted to lying on these boards. Everyone knows you lie and Attention Whore here and over at RF. So you get bent out of shape when you get called out on your posts but admit you have lied here?

I was joking about reading, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", but now I'm convinced you need to read it. Because if, and it's a huge if, what you are saying here is true...it's the exact fucking story as "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

BTW, just got off the phone with Dr Asdkasghdfujasdgfuiaseyfhargaergerio Sflrfnashfhfioewrfhewrhfgoeirahgio'ahrfgioahfgoa, he was reluctant and a bit confused about giving any info out and exactly who you were. I had to describe you to him, " You know Doc, the Albino, Blind, Apache, missing one nut, blonde hair, 5'5" and 400lbs. He may smell of fish or salad because all he does is eat what he can catch from the river outside his tepee". Dr Aasd;jasr;ogjsfgjfjgajgsfojggsdfi Sslfgsdaisjafdjpfajsfsdjfsjf, replied, "You can catch a salad in a river?".

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
For what, Ace? You've even admitted to lying on these boards. Everyone knows you lie and Attention Whore here and over at RF. So you get bent out of shape when you get called out on your posts but admit you have lied here?

I was joking about reading, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", but now I'm convinced you need to read it. Because if, and it's a huge if, what you are saying here is true...it's the exact fucking story as "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

BTW, just got off the phone with Dr Asdkasghdfujasdgfuiaseyfhargaergerio Sflrfnashfhfioewrfhewrhfgoeirahgio'ahrfgioahfgoa, he was reluctant and a bit confused about giving any info out and exactly who you were. I had to describe you to him, " You know Doc, the Albino, Blind, Apache, missing one nut, blonde hair, 5'5" and 400lbs. He may smell of fish or salad because all he does is eat what he can catch from the river outside his tepee". Dr Aasd;jasr;ogjsfgjfjgajgsfojggsdfi Sslfgsdaisjafdjpfajsfsdjfsjf, replied, "You can catch a salad in a river?".

Hahahaha!!!! Top shite!

binnie
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
And this one time, at band camp.....

kwame k
01-13-2010, 01:56 PM
no dictionary needed.
i know what it means.
tell me,
why is it you bear such a striking resemblance to the north end of a southbound mule,
you insipid imbecile?

what an honor.
cunt.

Wow, calling Q a cunt? You're like school in summer, Ruddy....no class!

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
And this one time, at band camp.....

the shitheel forgot the lube so he took it up the pooper raw from his trumpet.

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 02:02 PM
What the hell does shitheel even mean, skid mark?

Oh, you probably just made it up, I bet... :umm:

ThrillsNSpills
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
Siddiqui, K Ali

34845 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa,CA 92399

(909) 790-1837

here ya go, shitheel.

No it was Dr. Qubidus Fibspew

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
No it was Dr. Qubidus Fibspew

:lmao: doubt Ace will get it.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:19 PM

So you and your burly biker friend are going to the train station to "look" for ticket stubs? Real original, Vinnie Vermin.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:22 PM
What the hell does shitheel even mean, skid mark?

Oh, you probably just made it up, I bet... :umm:

Of course he made it up...it makes no sense...nonsense, if you will.

Tubby is on the verge of a thread meltdown...you can just feel it. I'm a couple thousand miles away and the earth is quaking here from his tremors.

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Of course he made it up...it makes no sense...nonsense, if you will.

Tubby is on the verge of a thread meltdown...you can just feel it. I'm a couple thousand miles away and the earth is quaking here from his tremors.

Nah, Asshole making things up?

Couldn't be...

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Siddiqui, K Ali

34845 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa,CA 92399

(909) 790-1837

here ya go, shitheel.

Wow, Ace can Google.......(Stealing one from Sesh, here)

Let me google that for you (http://tinyurl.com/yby9ems)

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Nah, Asshole making things up?

Couldn't be...

You're right, Bro......Ace's word is gold here:biggrin:

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Random thought here......can you just picture Skinny on his hands and knees, at the train station, his nose an inch away from the ground, looking for a ticket stub......:lmao:

Anonymous
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
If anybody asks him what the fuck is he doing, he'll just shout "I'm a blind Indian fishing for salad. I died yesterday, and today I caught cancer in the arse. See? I'm bleeding!"

Maybe someone will take pity on him & put him out of his misery... it's the humane thing to do...

chefcraig
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
khwajhala siddiqqi

a pakistani doctor.

Wait a minute...jhale667 is from Pakistan, and is also a doctor? I thought the guy only played one on tv! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Computer-Smileys/)

kwame k
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
:hee:

Ace's Dead Cat
01-13-2010, 02:47 PM
It's probably time to rename this thread suicide by posting.

Ace's Dead Cat
01-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Then again Ace will tell you he got obese by eating a case of potato chips in 2001.

Ace's Dead Cat
01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
http://members.aye.net/~gharris/blog/pottedmeats.jpg
He was pursuing an endorsement with these people around the time I was hit by an imaginary vehicle.

Susie Q
01-13-2010, 03:14 PM
no dictionary needed.
i know what it means.
tell me,
you insipid imbecile?

what an honor.
cunt.

Took you long enough to respond, therefore you needed a dictionary. Oh wait...you couldn't look it up in the dictionary because you are blind. You are a embarrassment to Blondie, and I wouldn't want to be associated to your nasty ass. You uneducated CUNT! You are a mouth breathing plankton who can only hope to be washed away with all your lying, shit stirring ways.

People are right here, it takes a LOT for me to become pissed off and out of the fluffy bunny reach around, save the planet ways. I throw down like Bobby Flay and can smack your big bitch into the next fuckin' planet if need be. You should have been hit by the fuckin' train, or was it the short bus you got off of?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-13-2010, 03:32 PM
The Utah cars do NOT have the same safety equipment as the regular Metrolink cars.

Should you have a Utah car capsize, i.e. land on its side after an incident, passengers cannot get out of the car. The emergency escapes in the windows are useless in that situation. The windows are below your feet or way above your head, just making then useless for an escape.

Remember that the Chatsworth crash had a capsized car.

Unlike most buses, both the Metrolink and Utah cars have no roof hatch escape, but at least the Metrolink car has an axe to chop through the roof to make an escape. The Utah car has no such feature, should a Utah car capsize and catch on fire, the passengers have no escape.

Is it any wonder that one conductor calls them the "Utah death cars"?

Welcome to Metrolinkrider.com. Here is your chance to speak up! &bull; View topic - Are the Utah cars safe? Metrolink finally talks about it. (http://www.metrolinkrider.com/bboard2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56)

we needed a larger impact, dammit!

chefcraig
01-13-2010, 03:38 PM
we needed a larger impact, dammit!

Well, if the car should unexpectedly stop short while ace is riding in the back, his sudden momentum forward will give you all the impact you would need, should you be unfortunate enough to be caught in his path.

The effect would be similar to that of a wrecking ball striking a pinata.

Igosplut
01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
It's probably time to rename this thread suicide by posting.

Shee-it you ain't kidding there dead cat...

kwame k
01-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Pictures at 11......notice in all these pictures there's no bicycle debris.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Acelie1.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Acelie2.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Acelie3.jpg

kwame k
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Took you long enough to respond, therefore you needed a dictionary. Oh wait...you couldn't look it up in the dictionary because you are blind. You are a embarrassment to Blondie, and I wouldn't want to be associated to your nasty ass. You uneducated CUNT! You are a mouth breathing plankton who can only hope to be washed away with all your lying, shit stirring ways.

People are right here, it takes a LOT for me to become pissed off and out of the fluffy bunny reach around, save the planet ways. I throw down like Bobby Flay and can smack your big bitch into the next fuckin' planet if need be. You should have been hit by the fuckin' train, or was it the short bus you got off of?

Wow, Susie......I'm glad I'm not on your shit list. You're brutal babe:beers8:

kwame k
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
You know what is going to be hilarious here.....Ace is combing the garbage cans at the train station, desperately trying to find someone with a scanner and it's all for naught....a ticket stub proves nothing because it has no name or any verifiable info on it:hee:

Igosplut
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Ooooph.

And the ownage just keeps piling up.

kwame k
01-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Ooooph.

And the ownage just keeps piling up.

OMG, I can just picture Ace waddling all over town looking for a scanner:lmao:

chefcraig
01-13-2010, 04:09 PM
OMG, I can just picture Ace waddling all over town looking for a scanner.

For some reason, I read that as "OMG, I can just picture Ace waddling all over town looking for a Sizzler...", and it still made perfect sense.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2u5qqoo.gif

kwame k
01-13-2010, 04:12 PM
For some reason, I read that as "OMG, I can just picture Ace waddling all over town looking for a Sizzler...", and it still made perfect sense.

Craig...you always crack me up:lmao:

Susie Q
01-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow, Susie......I'm glad I'm not on your shit list. You're brutal babe:beers8:

:pray::hee:

kwame k
01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
:biggrin:

kwame k
01-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Wait a minute...jhale667 is from Pakistan, and is also a doctor? I thought the guy only played one on tv! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Computer-Smileys/)

First off....sorry Jay!

When you posted this, the first thing that came to mind was.......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Rickspringfield.jpg

chefcraig
01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
First off....sorry Jay!

When you posted this, the first thing that came to mind was.......

I was thinking of Kal Penn's brief appearance on House. :biggrin:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2q33nh1.jpg

Wasn't there a Jerky Boys routine that centered around a Pakistani character? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Happy-Smileys/)

kwame k
01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I wonder if Jay will ever let us post in Gear Street again;)

ace diamond
01-13-2010, 11:53 PM
hey shitheel, i went to fed-ex office and had the train schedule, and both tickets scanned.
1 .pdf file.
it will be posted shortly.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 12:02 AM
i went to los angeles on friday jan. 8.
i left los angeles on jan 11 on 8am train 91 line.
had to change trains in orange.
i told you i was on the train that hit that guy.
here is the proof.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRR9UZYO)
the line for apologies starts behind shitheel over to my left.
now all you sorry fucks can kiss my ass.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 12:11 AM

hey bitch, your bloody fucking string is hanging out.
it's dripping........

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 12:42 AM

gee, feel free to put me on your ignore list.
i bet you hug trees and stare at goats too.........when you're not busy blowing and fucking them.

me, uneducated?
you fail.
my high school diploma, which i earned in 3 1/2 years and had 25 course credits too much, as 230 was the requirement to graduate over 4 years, and i earned 255 in 3 1/2 years, made the deans list 5 or 6 times, i earned the 1 and only perfect attendance award ever given at that school, and out of a class of 578 students, i finished with a 3.976 gpa, 76th in my class.
2 other kids finished mid year, but they were half a year late.
they couldn't do in 4 1/2 years what i did in 3 1/2-
and the 2 years of jr. college i attended.
i've been meaning to go back, and finish my a.a. degree, but i just haven't been able to make it happen.

i am far from uneducated.

there is a major difference between uneducated, and just not giving a flying fuck.
i am not uneducated.
i just don't give a flying fuck.

Seshmeister
01-14-2010, 08:31 AM
my high school diploma, which i earned in 3 1/2 years and had 25 course credits too much, as 230 was the requirement to graduate over 4 years, and i earned 255 in 3 1/2 years, made the deans list 5 or 6 times, i earned the 1 and only perfect attendance award ever given at that school, and out of a class of 578 students, i finished with a 3.976 gpa, 76th in my class.
i've been meaning to go back, and finish my a.a. degree, but i just haven't been able to make it happen.

See me after class... :)

Susie Q
01-14-2010, 08:33 AM
gee, feel free to put me on your ignore list.
i bet you hug trees and stare at goats too.........when you're not busy blowing and fucking them.

me, uneducated?
you fail.

there is a major difference between uneducated, and just not giving a flying fuck.
i am not uneducated.
i just don't give a flying fuck.

Here's the thing fuckhead, you are a uneducated, laughing stock of this internet community, you are an embarrassment to anyone who knows you. Now, I'll decipher exactly what is going on with you. You apparently had a bad child hood because you lack the attention from your parents at an early age. You needed special education classes, but your needs were again ignored. Most likely you came from poor stock and were picked on during school years. Hence the bullshit artist was born. You had to make up stuff because your life wasn't that interesting and people just passed you by. Then when everyone saw through your bullshit, you decided to pick up a guitar. Unfortunately, from the sounds your guitar makes when it is in your hands is that of a cat screaming out in pain when you touch it. Your guitar don't even want anything to do with you. If it had legs, it would run away. So when people who have NO CLUE on music listen to your horseshit, they too end up leaving your "gig's" saying, "What the fuck was that?!" You don't get any repeat gigs after they hear you the one time. So now...you are a illiterate, talentless dumbfuck who works the system and lives off of whoever is stupid enough to take your ass in. I don't feel sorry for you. Because you can't blame your parents, society or anyone else. You have yourself to blame, you have to dig yourself out of your hole, smarten up and prove to be a human that can contribute something to society instead of going into a cesspool of scum.

Seshmeister
01-14-2010, 08:36 AM
But apart from that...

Susie Q
01-14-2010, 08:39 AM
But apart from that...

You think I covered it pretty much?;)

binnie
01-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Here's the thing fuckhead, you are a uneducated, laughing stock of this internet community, you are an embarrassment to anyone who knows you. Now, I'll decipher exactly what is going on with you. You apparently had a bad child hood because you lack the attention from your parents at an early age. You needed special education classes, but your needs were again ignored. Most likely you came from poor stock and were picked on during school years. Hence the bullshit artist was born. You had to make up stuff because your life wasn't that interesting and people just passed you by. Then when everyone saw through your bullshit, you decided to pick up a guitar. Unfortunately, from the sounds your guitar makes when it is in your hands is that of a cat screaming out in pain when you touch it. Your guitar don't even want anything to do with you. If it had legs, it would run away. So when people who have NO CLUE on music listen to your horseshit, they too end up leaving your "gig's" saying, "What the fuck was that?!" You don't get any repeat gigs after they hear you the one time. So now...you are a illiterate, talentless dumbfuck who works the system and lives off of whoever is stupid enough to take your ass in. I don't feel sorry for you. Because you can't blame your parents, society or anyone else. You have yourself to blame, you have to dig yourself out of your hole, smarten up and prove to be a human that can contribute something to society instead of going into a cesspool of scum.

Let me translate Ace. What Susie Q is saying there is "I secretly love you." :D

(Ouch!)

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 09:02 AM

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts (or in this case, Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks) that not one of those classes or courses involved P.E.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 09:15 AM
i went to los angeles on friday jan. 8.
i left los angeles on jan 11 on 8am train 91 line.
had to change trains in orange.
i told you i was on the train that hit that guy.
here is the proof.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRR9UZYO)
the line for apologies starts behind shitheel over to my left.
now all you sorry fucks can kiss my ass.

Only took you 7 hrs to find a ticket stub in the garbage can at the train station....impressive.

Notice the pictures I posted show no debris whatsoever, why's that, Ace?

Tell you what fat fuck.....let's take a poll and see how many people believe you or don't. If more people think you are a fat fucking liar than a truthful poster you get banned from here for life......care to man up and take the bet, doubt it because......you are a proven liar.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts (or in this case, Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks) that not one of those classes or courses involved P.E.

:lmao: since his previous life story included the fact he was in a correction home for most of his childhood I wonder when he had time for regular high school.

Ace you need to write down your lies to keep them straight....there's just too many of them to remember :umm: let's see, that's lie #3,654.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 09:25 AM

Fucking nailed it, Q!

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 10:35 AM

Well, Asshole... what have you to say to that?

Oh, excuse me... what have you to lie to that?

Let me translate Ace. What Susie Q is saying there is "I secretly love you." :D

(Ouch!)

Dude, that's just so wrong... isn't it?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 11:12 AM
hey shitheel, i went to fed-ex office and had the train schedule, and both tickets scanned.
1 .pdf file.
it will be posted shortly.

how much did that set ya back?

Igosplut
01-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Educated people usually quit while they're ahead.

Err, wait.......

LoungeMachine
01-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Gotta love the irony......

The troll who uses his BLINDNESS every chance he gets to back up his reasoning for typing in ALL CAPS [so he can se what he posts] is now asking us to believe WHAT HE SAW while on a train. :lmao:

And in typical ace fashion, digs himself a deeper and deeper hole instead of putting down the shovel and drowning his sorrows at KFC. [again]

It's the little details that always trip you up, ace. always.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2010, 11:23 AM
hey bitch, your bloody fucking string is hanging out.
it's dripping........

Classy.

Bet your online girlfriend is just so proud of your fat, blind, aids ridden ass......

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Only took you 7 hrs to find a ticket stub in the garbage can at the train station....impressive.

Tell you what fat fuck.....let's take a poll and see how many people believe you or don't. If more people think you are a fat fucking liar than a truthful poster you get banned from here for life......care to man up and take the bet, doubt it because......you are a proven liar.

actually, shitheel, i needed go no further than my backpack as i kept my tickets and the train schedule was given to me at union station when i bought the return ticket monday morning.
the lady at the ticket window is the one that wrote in it and circle all that stuff.
a one-way metrolink ticket is valid for 3 hours from the time of purchase.
so if you notice the time those tickets expire, and subtract 3 hours, then that will tell you what time i bought them.

also, yesterday, fed-ex office was only one place i went.
i spent most of the afternoon at an appointment with blindness support services office.
12:00-4:00.
also, from 5:30-7:30 last night i was at a dietary class.
i posted the .pdf file after i got home.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
actually, shitheel, i needed go no further than my backpack as i kept my tickets and the train schedule was given to me at union station when i bought the return ticket monday morning.
the lady at the ticket window is the one that wrote in it and circle all that stuff.
a one-way metrolink ticket is valid for 3 hours from the time of purchase.
so if you notice the time those tickets expire, and subtract 3 hours, then that will tell you what time i bought them.

also, yesterday, fed-ex office was only one place i went.
i spent most of the afternoon at an appointment with blindness support services office.
12:00-4:00.
i posted the .pdf file after i got home.

and then what? the timeline is riveting.....:umm:

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Aaaaaaaand he's back for another kicking!!!!!!

Asshole - the loser that just won't quit.

He even fails at being a loser.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Here's the thing fuckhead, you are a uneducated, laughing stock of this internet community,
i don't give a flying fuck...........

you are an embarrassment to anyone who knows you.
you, sir, are extremely incorrect.

Now, I'll decipher exactly what is going on with you. You apparently had a bad child hood
gee captain state the obvious, i've already said as much how many times?
but i digress.........

because you lack the attention from your parents at an early age.

actually, quite the opposite......i had more of it than my sisters did........

You needed special education classes,

nope, i did not need them.......i was forced into them............

but your needs were again ignored.

the educational ones............otherwise no..........i spent a lot of time at the library having to figure things out for myself..........school was fucking useless
because after about the 6th or 7th grade, they just repeated the same shit year in and yeat out, so boredom was inevitable..........and so was getting into trouble just for the sake of amusement.........

Most likely you came from poor stock,
and were picked on during school years.[/qoute]

nope. my family is rather wealthy. see, thing is, i wasn't living with them after jan. 19, 1985.........7 1/2 years old, and dad put me out.
it's an abandonment issue............he had me locked up at UCLA medical center ward 6 west, until june 9, 1987, then i went to the sycamores boys home in alta dena, CA, which is on el nido drive and right next door to nasa jet propulsion labs, until sept. 18, 1988, then i went to hillview acres christian children's home in my home town, Chino, CA, where they force you to go to church, and force the bible and that particular religion down your fucking throat, then feb. 1, 1991, i went to a 6 bed boys home then called
TRO-RA, but today it is called New Dawn, and is located at 4340 Wilson St.
Chino, CA 91710....until i was 17, and on june 30, 1995, a friday, 2 days before i turned 18, on july 2, 1995, a sunday.....feel free to look at a 1995 calender........i've been on my own for a long fucking time....

[quote]Hence the bullshit artist was born. You had to make up stuff because your life wasn't that interesting and people just passed you by.

actually, it was because i wanted to forget the horrors and the torture i endured as a youth.........social stigma and what have you.........

Then when everyone saw through your bullshit, you decided to pick up a guitar.

actually, i got my 1st guitar and started learning to play when i was 16, in 1993.....you fail on this one......

Unfortunately, from the sounds your guitar makes when it is in your hands is that of a cat screaming out in pain when you touch it. Your guitar don't even want anything to do with you. If it had legs, it would run away.

that is solely a matter of your personal opinion.

So when people who have NO CLUE on music listen to your horseshit, they too end up leaving your "gig's" saying, "What the fuck was that?!"

sometimes this happens, but tell me one band that has never had that happen to them...........because every band has had it happen to them at one time or another, including van halen..........

You don't get any repeat gigs after they hear you the one time.actually, i get more requests to play again more often than not.

So now...you are a illiterate,

go back to grammer school.....it's "an illiterate"........either way, if i can read your post and respond to it, then this is obviously a false statement......you fail on this one.......

talentless dumbfuck

again, solely a matter of personal opinion.............

who works the system and lives off of whoever is stupid enough to take your ass in.

gee that's funny.......i have my own apartment, and i live alone........once again you fail.........

I don't feel sorry for you.

like i give a flying fuck...........

Because you can't blame your parents, society or anyone else.

well, if my parents had never had marital relations in late 1976, i would never have been concieved, nor born in summer 1977......and hence we would not be having this conversation............so how is that my fault.........you fail once again.......

You have yourself to blame, you have to dig yourself out of your hole, smarten up and prove to be a human that can contribute something to society instead of going into a cesspool of scum.

the only person i am really required to prove anything to is myself.
but alas, you can please some folks all the time, all folks some of the time, but you cannot please all the folks all the time.

can't win 'em all.

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Man, those editing skills are mind-warpingly impressive. Roughly a quarter of the way through, I was completely bamboozled while trying to figure out just who was quoting who. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-423.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Innocent-Smileys/)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Winking-Smileys/)

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Man, those editing skills are mind-warpingly impressive. Roughly a quarter of the way through, I was completely bamboozled while trying to figure out just who was quoting who. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-423.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Innocent-Smileys/)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Winking-Smileys/)
thanks.
:D

blonddgirl777
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM

Another day, another bullshit ace thread.....

I had read one or 2 only (at the other site)... That was enough.

Ace, how do you get off talking shit like that? Do you think it's funny to mock hillness and missfortune in general?

Karma will get you... Stop brignin' up bad vibes and start enjoying life already!

Hardrock69
01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Is there some reason you are posting every little bit of your life's story on here?

I mean, do you really think it is going to help you?

So your parents did such and such on whatever exact date they did....so what?

And why go out of your way to prove ANYTHING about your life?

So you claim you were on this train that runs over some moron.

Some people say you were not.

Why the obsession with proving you are right, when you cannot?

"HEY EVERYBODY! I WAS DRIVING DOWN THE STREET YESTERDAY AND I SAW A CAR!

I CAN PROVE IT! I WAS THERE! LOOK HERE IS A PHOTO OF A CAR THAT PROVES I WAS THERE!!"
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1368/3270763934_0ae0b188a6.jpg

"HEY EVERYBODY! MY CAT DECIDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY JUMPING IN FRONT OF A CAR! YES HE DID TOO! I AM NOT LYING! HE REALLY DID!"
http://i50.tinypic.com/r6zl7n.jpg

So what? If people don't believe you, SO FUCKING WHAT? GO JUMP IN FRONT OF A CAR WITH YOUR PANTS AROUND YOUR ANKLES AND COME BACK AND TELL US ABOUT IT. IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE YOU, SO FUCKING WHAT?
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ztc5ud.jpg

If I say something on here, if people choose to believe me or not, that is their decision to make, and I am not going to gain anything by arguing with them about it. So I do not waste my time over such trivial rubbish.

Make sense? Or are you going to argue with me about that too?

God DAMN man! 5 pages of crap because you are so hell bent on proving to everyone you were on a fucking train!

GET OVER IT ALREADY!

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
thanks.
:D

It's a tad easier to read now. Any less nebulous? Not by a long shot.

Seshmeister
01-14-2010, 12:47 PM

You need to go to a class to learn that you should eat a lot less and it takes them two hours?

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Is there some reason you are posting every little bit of your life's story on here?

Ever heard about this mythical creature called "Attention Whore"?

Also, life's STORY is quite correct. It's all made up stories, as opposed to life facts, details or events.

Asshole loves the attention he gets, or he BELIEVES he does, anyway. He'll lose it eventually.

We, on the other hand, while not exactly bullies, do like to kick around someone who not only constantly BEGS to be kicked in the face, he'll actually insult you while you are doing it & when he does try to defend himself it's only feebly, more like a way to persuade you to keep kicking his fucking skull until he either passes out, or you break your foot.

It's fun all around, I guess.

hambon4lif
01-14-2010, 01:37 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ztc5ud.jpg

Fuckin' Hagar!! There's nothing he won't do to push the Chickenfoot disc...

what a loser!

kwame k
01-14-2010, 02:10 PM

Also, life's STORY is quite correct. It's all made up stories, as opposed to life facts, details or events.

Asshole loves the attention he gets, or he BELIEVES he does, anyway. He'll lose it eventually.

We, on the other hand, while not exactly bullies, do like to kick around someone who not only constantly BEGS to be kicked in the face, he'll actually insult you while you are doing it & when he does try to defend himself it's only feebly, more like a way to persuade you to keep kicking his fucking skull until he either passes out, or you break your foot.

All great points, dude. I will add the novelty wears out after a day.

We've given Ace the equivalent of a pound of Attention Whore Coke, here. He's been proven to be a liar and an Attention Whore. His life story or should I say his never ending, ever changing life story has been proven to be a lie too. I wish the old RothFans site was up so you could read Lounge's epic owning of Ace in The Father's Day Thread.

You notice how Ace builds lie upon lie to try and get out of his other lies....it's rather fascinating to watch....kinda like a Train Wreck;)

The gig was up with Ace when he embellished the story and added the bike flying past his window.....from that point on it was the classic troll lying to get out of another lie. He can't see the pictures I posted but you'd think his burly biker friend would have told him, "Ah Ace, there's no bike debris there", but then again he tells so many lies....it's gotta be hard for even an intellectual giant like him to keep them straight.

hambon4lif
01-14-2010, 02:27 PM
...this thread is foul on so many levels.

It's obvious you're using someone elses tragedy to bring attention to yourself, and it's obvious that it's beyond your comprehension how vile and disgusting that is. It's a big reason everyone is kicking your ass, and you just don't seem to get it.
You were a passenger on a train that somebody else took their life by jumping in front of.....what do you want, a fuckin' cookie? You should just be happy that this stupid fucking thread has gone on for as long as it has (and keep in mind that it's not an indication that anyone gives any more of a fuck).

Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, I saw you bring up Chelles name....that's fucked up! Just because she happens to live in that nasty-assed, meth-eroded shithole of a town that you live in doesn't give you any right to pull her into this vortex of bullshit. The fact that you even pulled that shit shows your desperation in an inconsequential situation....

....in other words, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!!

kwame k
01-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Excellent post, Ham.

I mean we've all had stuff happen to us or witnessed things like that.....you don't see us starting an Attention Whore poor me thread about it.

You know like when I was on the Titanic....what, you don't fucking believe me! Here's my ticket, bitches;)

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Original_Titanic_Ticket.jpg

Igosplut
01-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I can hardly wait until ace's next installment/adventure...

This is like very bad reality TV--internet style

kwame k
01-14-2010, 03:19 PM
:lmao: it really is, Igo.

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 03:20 PM
You know like when I was on the Titanic....what, you don't fucking believe me! Here's my ticket, bitches;)

You cheapskate...you rode in steerage? How was the quality of the gruel down there near the engine room? Have a nice view below the waterline? :tongue0011:

http://i47.tinypic.com/rutpg6.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Excellent post, Ham.

I mean we've all had stuff happen to us or witnessed things like that.....you don't see us starting an Attention Whore poor me thread about it.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Original_Titanic_Ticket.jpg

did you scan that at the fed/ex store?:biggrin:

twonabomber
01-14-2010, 03:44 PM
go back to grammer school.....

um...it's grammar, genius.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 03:48 PM
um...it's grammar, genius.

:lmao:fucking:lmao:hilarious

kwame k
01-14-2010, 04:20 PM
You cheapskate...you rode in steerage? How was the quality of the gruel down there near the engine room? Have a nice view below the waterline? :tongue0011:

http://i47.tinypic.com/rutpg6.jpg

That hurts, Craig;) As you well know, back then I was struggling to make ends meet and coming to America to start a new life......

The girl I fell in love with was betrothed to a rich Gentleman but the love Rose and I had was stronger than her love for him. When the ship was sinking I realized that I could never give Rose the things that her rich finance could give her, so I faked my own death because I knew she would never leave me any other way, that and the fact she was a dead lay......

What.....you fuckers don't believe me! Here's a sketch I drew of her, unfortunately I have no photographic proof.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/TitanicSketch.jpg

kwame k
01-14-2010, 04:23 PM
did you scan that at the fed/ex store?:biggrin:

No, my dietitian had a scanner:umm:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 04:32 PM
No, my dietitian had a scanner:umm:

:hee:

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 04:46 PM
What.....you fuckers don't believe me! Here's a sketch I drew of her, unfortunately I have no photographic proof.

Well, there weren't any cameras back then, so it adds up. If you did have a photography of her, then we'd know you'd be lying.

This way, we all believe you.

But really THIRD class? Shame on you, Kwame... might as well've been a stowaway.

I rode first class.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Well, there weren't any cameras back then, so it adds up. If you did have a photography of her, then we'd know you'd be lying.

This way, we all believe you.

But really THIRD class? Shame on you, Kwame... might as well've been a stowaway.

I rode first class.

Geez, I was young and dumb what can I say........

Hey, I remember you now......didn't you knock that old lady out of the way to get on the last lifeboat?

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Geez, I was young and dumb what can I say........

Hey, I remember you now......didn't you knock that old lady out of the way to get on the last lifeboat?

Who, me??? I would NEVER do such a thing. Shut up, arsehole. Why, I even gave MY place to a peasant mother & her little daughter, even though I had more right to be on the lifeboat than they did, seeing as I was, I mean am, a rich dude. I'm gonna get you for this. Luckily for me, a family of coloured people saw fit to generously let me pass ahead of them, after I, uh, THE CAPTAIN struck the matriarch down with an iron bar I had, I mean, he happened to have in his pocket. Ixnay on the odle adley.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Who, me??? I would NEVER do such a thing. Shut up, arsehole. Why, I even gave MY place to a peasant mother & her little daughter, even though I had more right to be on the lifeboat than they did, seeing as I was, I mean am, a rich dude. I'm gonna get you for this. Luckily for me, a family of coloured people saw fit to generously let me pass ahead of them, after I, uh, THE CAPTAIN struck the matriarch down with an iron bar I had, I mean, he happened to have in his pocket. Ixnay on the odle adley.

Your secret is safe with me;)

I mean, I could be mistaken......remember all the chaos and panic going on....not to mention the flying bicycle debris!

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:09 PM
You need to go to a class to learn that you should eat a lot less and it takes them two hours?

well, i took home economics in 1989, i figured it was about time for a refresher course.
couldn't hurt.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM

penchant for punishment, party of 1, your table is smashed.
please have a seat on the nails and splinters.............

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:14 PM

Wha?:umm:

Care to comment on the flying bicycle debris.....that is no where in the photos:biggrin:

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:18 PM

can you prove that i didn't have it in my backpack?
no you cannot.
therefore, you know not where the tickets and schedule came from.
and i have told you where i got them.
you just don't want to actually fathom the possibility that i might actually be telling the truth.

as for your proposed wager-
do you really think i am going to take you up on such an obvious sucker bet that i already know i won't win...............nice try, shitheel..........i'm not taking any such bet.

i might be totally fucking crazy, but i am not that fucking stupid.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Your secret is safe with me;)

I mean, I could be mistaken......remember all the chaos and panic going on....not to mention the flying bicycle debris!

What secret? Watch it.

Dude! It was hell!!! There were cats standing by waiting for cars to hit them... bicycles flying... pear-shaped dudes, standing like bowling pins, screaming that they were blind Indians... I hope I never have to go through that again.

So, how did you make it?

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Wha?:umm:

Care to comment on the flying bicycle debris.....that is no where in the photos:biggrin:

considering those photos are all from well behind the train.........and i was at the front of the fucking train...........a piece of a hand brake and brake cable is not going to appear in a photo from that angle at that distance.
it's impossible.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Ding, ding, ding........You're finally getting it Ace!

It really is, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", syndrome with you. No one is going to believe anything you say because you are a known Liar and have been busted numerous times.

You created your rep, deal with the repercussions of it.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Dude, lay off the glue & paint thinner...

What the fuck is that supposed to be? Some sort of threat? I really can't tell.

Either way...

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
i might be totally fucking crazy, but i am not that fucking stupid.

:)

When are you going to learn that lying is bad, Asshole?

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
What secret? Watch it.

Dude! It was hell!!! There were cats standing by waiting for cars to hit them... bicycles flying... pear-shaped dudes, standing like bowling pins, screaming that they were blind Indians... I hope I never have to go through that again.

So, how did you make it?

OMFG! I have tears...I'm laughing so hard:lmao: Give me a few minutes......

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Ding, ding, ding........You're finally getting it Ace!

It really is, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", syndrome with you. No one is going to believe anything you say because you are a known Liar and have been busted numerous times.

You created your rep, deal with the repercussions of it.

"the boy who cried wolf"
i read that book in 1983.
in the 1st grade.
i was still learning to speak english back then.
it is not my 1st language.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Dude, lay off the glue & paint thinner...

What the fuck is that supposed to be? Some sort of threat? I really can't tell.

Either way...

nope, not a threat or anything of the sort.

just a stab at humour.

if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

bugs was onto to something there........

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:34 PM
"the boy who cried wolf"
i read that book in 1983.
in the 1st grade.

Stay tuned, everybody.

Asshole Liemond is gonna tell us ANOTHER story.

He's not American now. This is gonna be good.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
"the secret of success is to offend the greatest number of people."
george bernard shaw

twonabomber
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM

i think most of us knew that just by reading your posts.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Stay tuned, everybody.

Asshole Liemond is gonna tell us ANOTHER story.

He's not American now. This is gonna be good.

oh, you are wrong.
i am american.
i was born in southern california.
i just did not speak english first.

twonabomber
01-14-2010, 05:39 PM
"no speak-um English, kemo sabe?"

Anonymous
oh, you are wrong.
i am american.

:lol:

Oh, do tell! Don't leave us hanging like that.

Wot a maroon!

kwame k
What secret? Watch it.

So, how did you make it?

After I faked my own death to dump Rose, I tied several of the more plump passengers together and made a raft using all you rich fuckers furs and dinner jackets as a sail.

I ended up on this Island with several other castaways.......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Giligan.jpg

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:41 PM
i think most of us knew that just by reading your posts.

:biggrin:

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:42 PM
"the secret of success is to offend the greatest number of people."
george bernard shaw

"The secret of being a lying troll is not knowing when to quit"

Kwame K

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:43 PM
oh, you are wrong.
i am american.

Was that because you were stuffing your fat face with Ho Ho's at the time?

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:47 PM
shitheel......i was very skinny until i was 25.
i didn't start learning to speak english until i was 5.
so it is safe to say, when i was 6, in 1983, i had zero body fat.

by the way, what the fuck are "ho-ho's"?

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM

Nice logic.

Do tell us what your first language was, Asshole.

Dan
01-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Page 6.:D

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
considering those photos are all from well behind the train.........and i was at the front of the fucking train...........a piece of a hand brake and brake cable is not going to appear in a photo from that angle at that distance.
it's impossible.

I totally understand, Ace. Considering there was no bike and you weren't there...how could there be any debris:umm:

Oh wait, there was his shoe but no bike parts....must of vaporized on impact.

For the next Attention Whore lie thread you start, do a little more research before posting.......make it a little more challenging for us.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
After I faked my own death to dump Rose, I tied several of the more plump passengers together and made a raft using all you rich fuckers furs and dinner jackets as a sail.

I ended up on this Island with several other castaways.......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Giligan.jpg

I think you're fibbing.

There appears to be some photochop on that picture.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:52 PM

by the way, what the fuck are "ho-ho's"?

I'd hope you wouldn't have any body fat at 6......that's a common side effect of nurturing.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
I think you're fibbing.

There appears to be some photochop on that picture.

The hell you say....I know for a fact that those are Mary Ann's real breasts.

You don't believe me......here's the proof I was there......

Just sit right back
And you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
The Skipper brave and sure,
Five passengers set sail that day,
For a three hour tour,
A three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
The tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost.

The ship set ground on the shore
Of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan,
The Skipper too.
The millionaire
And his wife,
The movie star,
The professor and Mary Ann,
Here on Gilligan's Isle.

(Ending verse)

So this is the tale of our castaways,
They're here for a long long time.
They'll have to make the best of things,
It's an uphill climb.

The first mate and his Skipper too
Don't forget Kwame K
Will do their very best,
To make the others comf'terble
In their tropic island nest.

No phone, no lights, no motor car,
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Crusoe
It's primitive as can be.

So join us here each week my friends,
You're sure to get a smile,
From seven stranded castaways
Here on Gilligan's Isle!

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Nice logic.

Do tell us what your first language was, Asshole.

it doesn't really matter.
i don't speak it anymore, and i haven't spoken it in about 20 or 25 years.
unfortunately, i've forgotten how to speak it.
i wish i could still speak it.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 06:02 PM

are you taling about "the truth"?

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:02 PM
The hell you say....I know for a fact that those are Mary Ann's real breasts.

You don't believe me......here's the proof I was there......

Just sit right back
And you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
The Skipper brave and sure,
Five passengers set sail that day,
For a three hour tour,
A three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
The tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew

The ship set ground on the shore
Of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan,
The Skipper too.
The millionaire
And his wife,
The movie star,
The professor and Mary Ann,
Here on Gilligan's Isle.

(Ending verse)

So this is the tale of our castaways,
They're here for a long long time.
They'll have to make the best of things,
It's an uphill climb.

The first mate and his Skipper too
Don't forget Kwame K
Will do their very best,
To make the others comf'terble
In their tropic island nest.

No phone, no lights, no motor car,
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Crusoe
It's primitive as can be.

So join us here each week my friends,
You're sure to get a smile,
From seven stranded castaways
Here on Gilligan's Isle!

Well, after that song & dance routine, how can I not believe you?

How did you do that thing with your hat, when you throw it in the air while rotating like a carousel & have it land on your head?

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:03 PM

funny...you seem fluent in liewanese

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:03 PM

Oh, that's rich. You've forgotten what language you used to speak???

This is the best one yet.

What a fucking piece of shit loser...

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Well, after that song & dance routine, how can I not believe you?

How did you do that thing with your hat, when you throw it in the air while rotating like a carousel & have it land on your head?

Ancient Chinese Secret.......

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjNRXfRXnoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjNRXfRXnoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 06:05 PM

More importantly, when you starred on the Andy Griffith show, how come they only let you have one bullet in your gun? Or was that another guy?

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:07 PM
:biggrin: Now that's a language he is totally unfamiliar with.

thome
01-14-2010, 06:07 PM
FINALLY!!! This thread has something worth posting about "gads ZOOKZ" whatta piece of crap this bitchfest is, no depth just back and forth like highschool cheerleaders fighting over a spot in the finals cheer competition and that movie sukked except for the shower scene that wasn't, but a guy can dream..where was I ...??,.....Oh???... here is what I wanted to say, forget the before stuff...

Ginger.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
More importantly, when you starred on the Andy Griffith show, how come they only let you have one bullet in your gun? Or was that another guy?

Cut me some slack, dude. You shoot one guy in the foot and you're labeled for life:)

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Ancient Chinese Secret.......

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjNRXfRXnoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjNRXfRXnoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Hahahaha!!!!!! Top shite!

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 06:09 PM

portugese.
i spent more time with the babysitter, maria, who is from the azores, and if she is still alive, likely still lives there, and her family than i did my own.
she has a son about my age, i wish i could remember his name, but for the life of me, i cannot.

maria spoke no english, and as such, i was under her care for the time i was an infant, until i started kindergarten when i was 5 in the fall of 1982.

so i learned portugese first, because that is the language that was spoken
around me most until i started school.
i was fluent.

now i cannot speak a word of it, and i think it is such a shame my father went to such great legnths to ensure that i would forget it altogether.

all i remember is that i always thought it was a very beautiful and elegant language.
i loved it.

english on the other hand, i do not care for.
i hate it.
i've always felt it was a shit language.
but it is what i am stuck with.

so be it.
:rolleyes: *sigh*

when i started school, the other kids beat me up a lot and threw rocks at me, and generally make my life terribly unpleasant, and even the teachers treated me horribly because i didn't speak english.
they used to steal my lunch, or they just smeared it all over my overalls and my face..........
i still have nightmares about it.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:10 PM

Nah, that really was me.

Well, I had only one bullet, because... what episode are we talking about again?

I'm NOT lying, I just have a very bad memory.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:12 PM
FINALLY!!! This thread has something worth posting about "gads ZOOKZ" whatta piece of crap this bitchfest is, no depth just back and forth like highschool cheerleaders fighting over and spot in the finals cheer competition,.....Oh???... here is what I wanted to say forget the before stuff...

Ginger.

Kinda reminds you of a Thome and Standin thread:hee:

Mary Ann all the way. God, the nights her and I spent together on the island....sorry, I don't kiss and tell.
Ginger was rather snobbish, to tell the truth.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM
portugese.
i spent more time with the babysitter, maria, who is from the azores, and if she is still alive, likely still lives there, and her family than i did my own.
she has a son about my age, i wish i could remember his name, but for the life of me, i cannot.

maria spoke no english, and as such, i was under her care for the time i was an infant, until i started kindergarten when i was 5 in the fall of 1982.

so i learned portugese first, because that is the language that was spoken
around me most until i started school.
i was fluent.

now i cannot speak a word of it, and i think it is such a shame my father went to such great legnths to ensure that i would forget it altogether.

all i remember is that i always thought it was a very beautiful and elegant language.
i loved it.

english on the other hand, i do not care for.
i hate it.
i've always felt it was a shit language.
but it is what i am stuck with.

so be it.

Oh, dude! This IS rich! He learned my language, what are the odds? CONVENIENTLY, he forgot all about it, of course. Even if he WAS fluent.

I understand, it's very easy to forget a language you're fluent in.

Wot a fakkin' loser!

Dan
01-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Damn Ace,Dig Yourself Out Of That Hole.:D

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Nah, that really was me.

Well, I had only one bullet, because... what episode are we talking about again?

I'm NOT lying, I just have a very bad memory.

It's cool, dude....we believe you. Episode 13...remember, you caught Gomer getting it on with Andy's girl.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:18 PM

The classic tell another lie to get out of the previous lie, syndrome......Dan!

This should be good.......

Pray continue, Ace.

thome
01-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Kinda reminds you of a Thome and Standin thread:hee:

Mary Ann all the way. God, the nights her and I spent together on the island....sorry, I don't kiss and tell.
Ginger was rather snobbish, to tell the truth.

Hah!! so naive .... what you don't know is I was living on the other side of the island the whole time and guess what ...?

Mary Ann also thought, ....Ginger. YEAH she was like that... Uh HUH!.......

Oh Yeah, I was scoring X2 brother..wakka wakkka Va...va VOOM ...Nyuk.. nyuk ..nyuk.. wakka wakka ...zoom!!

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:19 PM
It's cool, dude....we believe you. Episode 13...remember, you caught Gomer getting it on with Andy's girl.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Gomer Addams, he was always playing golf indoors.

Yeah, I only had one bullet because I only needed one to kill the dude. I'm that badass.

Just like John Wayne.

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 06:19 PM

what was her name again?

:D :D :D :biggrin:

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Cut me some slack, dude. You shoot one guy in the foot and you're labeled for life:)

Oh, I dunno...your story (for one reason or another) seems more credible. Let's review: Came to this country on the Titanic in steerage, hooked up with another man's fiance, survived ship sinking by floating on bicycle debris. Went to work in Hollywood as Barney Fife, shot guy in foot. Got on yet another boat, and survived that one sinking as well. Had affair with Mary Ann, then fled to Michigan amongst pregnancy rumors. Learned drums, then headed west to remake your fortune.

The one thing I've learned from this is I'm never going boating, let alone hunting with you as long as I live. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-707.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sick-Smileys/)

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
when i started school, the other kids beat me up a lot and threw rocks at me, and generally make my life terribly unpleasant, and even the teachers treated me horribly because i didn't speak english.
they used to steal my lunch, or they just smeared it all over my overalls and my face..........
i still have nightmares about it.
:fiddle:

OMG.....pure comedy gold there, Jerry.

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
First of all, a small correction, Asshole... it's P-o-r-t-u-g-u-e-s-e. Now we've settled it, pray tell how the first person you talked to was your babysitter & not your parents.

Because you see, I always figured the first language you learn is that of your PARENTS, not your babysitter's...

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 06:22 PM
The classic tell another lie to get out of the previous lie, syndrome......Dan!

This should be good.......

Pray continue, Ace.

no.
it was one of the worst times of my life, and i have said all i am going to
about it.

Susie Q
i don't give a flying fuck...........

you, sir, are extremely incorrect.

gee captain state the obvious, i've already said as much how many times?
but i digress.........

actually, quite the opposite......i had more of it than my sisters did........

nope, i did not need them.......i was forced into them............

the educational ones............otherwise no..........i spent a lot of time at the library having to figure things out for myself..........school was fucking useless
because after about the 6th or 7th grade, they just repeated the same shit year in and yeat out, so boredom was inevitable..........and so was getting into trouble just for the sake of amusement.........

[quote]Most likely you came from poor stock,
and were picked on during school years.[/qoute]

nope. my family is rather wealthy. see, thing is, i wasn't living with them after jan. 19, 1985.........7 1/2 years old, and dad put me out.
it's an abandonment issue............he had me locked up at UCLA medical center ward 6 west, until june 9, 1987, then i went to the sycamores boys home in alta dena, CA, which is on el nido drive and right next door to nasa jet propulsion labs, until sept. 18, 1988, then i went to hillview acres christian children's home in my home town, Chino, CA, where they force you to go to church, and force the bible and that particular religion down your fucking throat, then feb. 1, 1991, i went to a 6 bed boys home then called
TRO-RA, but today it is called New Dawn, and is located at 4340 Wilson St.
Chino, CA 91710....until i was 17, and on june 30, 1995, a friday, 2 days before i turned 18, on july 2, 1995, a sunday.....feel free to look at a 1995 calender........i've been on my own for a long fucking time....

actually, it was because i wanted to forget the horrors and the torture i endured as a youth.........social stigma and what have you.........

actually, i got my 1st guitar and started learning to play when i was 16, in 1993.....you fail on this one......

that is solely a matter of your personal opinion.

sometimes this happens, but tell me one band that has never had that happen to them...........because every band has had it happen to them at one time or another, including van halen..........

actually, i get more requests to play again more often than not.

go back to grammer school.....it's "an illiterate"........either way, if i can read your post and respond to it, then this is obviously a false statement......you fail on this one.......

again, solely a matter of personal opinion.............

gee that's funny.......i have my own apartment, and i live alone........once again you fail.........

like i give a flying fuck...........

well, if my parents had never had marital relations in late 1976, i would never have been concieved, nor born in summer 1977......and hence we would not be having this conversation............so how is that my fault.........you fail once again.......

the only person i am really required to prove anything to is myself.
but alas, you can please some folks all the time, all folks some of the time, but you cannot please all the folks all the time.

can't win 'em all.

I am not going to sit here and decipher ALL of this BULLSHIT but....You said your parents gave you more attention than your sister, and yet they abandoned you at 7 1/2 years old. You were forced into special education?? Your playing sucks donkey dick and that is the moral majority of MANY people's opinions. Not just mine. You are a laughing stock when it comes to your playing, you make yourself look like a fool. Even this band of special needs kids play better, you wouldn't even make this band!!

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6LAUOjrQlA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6LAUOjrQlA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

kwame k
Oh, I dunno...your story (for one reason or another) seems more credible. Let's review: Came to this country on the Titanic in steerage, hooked up with another man's fiance, survived ship sinking by floating on bicycle debris. Went to work in Hollywood as Barney Fife, shot guy in foot. Got on yet another boat, and survived that one sinking as well. Had affair with Mary Ann, then fled Michigan amongst pregnancy rumors. Learned drums, then headed west to remake your fortune.

The one thing I've learned from this is I'm never going boating, let alone hunting with you as long as I live. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-707.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sick-Smileys/)

Fucking Craig! You sir are one of the funniest people on the planet.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:23 PM
no.
it was one of the worst times of my life, and i have said all i am going to
about it.

Aw, come on now, Vinnie Vermin. Think of all the positive things that happened, like getting your left nut removed:biggrin:

ace diamond
01-14-2010, 06:27 PM
:fiddle:

OMG.....pure comedy gold there, Jerry.

kwame, it's the truth.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh, dude! This IS rich! He learned my language, what are the odds? CONVENIENTLY, he forgot all about it, of course. Even if he WAS fluent.

I understand, it's very easy to forget a language you're fluent in.

Wot a fakkin' loser!

and "fluent" at 5 yrs old no less. sucking from a portuguese titty must get ya smart. no offense intended Imapus.

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:29 PM
First of all, a small correction, Asshole... it's P-o-r-t-u-g-u-e-s-e. Now we've settled it, pray tell how the first person you talked to was your babysitter & not your parents.

Because you see, I always figured the first language you learn is that of your PARENTS, not your babysitter's...

Get the fucking story straight, OK! He was raised by wolves.......

Anonymous
01-14-2010, 06:31 PM
and "fluent" at 5 yrs old no less. sucking from a portuguese titty must get ya smart. no offense intended Imapus.

None taken, since I AM smart... well, smarter than Asshole, anyway, though that's really nothing to boast about...

Anyways, do tell us how the first person you talked to was your babysitter instead of your parents.

I'll ask it again. How the hell do you learn your babysitter's language BEFORE you learn your parents' language?

Tell us, we need to know about it.

Asshole! :wow2:

kwame k
01-14-2010, 06:32 PM
kwame, it's the truth.

In that case, I'll take your word for it:umm:

chefcraig
01-14-2010, 06:33 PM

Wait a minute, you are implying that the guy suckled from the babysitter's breasts, rather than his mom's? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-298.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Love-Smileys/)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Thinking-Smileys/)