PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Hopper Is About To Kick The Bucket

Hardrock69
01-12-2010, 01:13 AM
This fucking sucks.

Dennis Hopper at Death’s Door? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip (http://www.showbizspy.com/article/197594/dennis-hopper-at-deaths-door.html)

DENNIS Hopper is at death’s door after his cancer spread to his bones, according to a shocking new report.

The Easy Rider, Apocalypse Now, Blue Velvet and Hoosiers star — who was diagnosed with prostate cancer in September 2009 — is reportedly telling pals he’s ready to die now that he’s completed his final wish by finishing filming on his TV series Crash.

“Dennis has come to grips with the fact that the end is likely near,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“He knew going into the last weeks of filming Crash that he was on borrowed time. His doctors had told him they were no longer able to contain the disease, and his condition had severely worsened.

“Dennis missed three days on the set due to dehydration, but then he came back, got back on his mark and faced the camera. Really, it was some of the best acting he’s ever done.”

Dennis has also managed to finish editing a 546-page book of photographs taken by him, said another source.

“Dennis calls the book his legacy, and he’s glad to see it completed,” confided the insider.

“He knows the end is near, but he’s still the consummate professional that he’s always been. Dennis has gotten his affairs in order and said his goodbyes.”

At least for all eternity, I can still watch him whining about his mommy:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_5sQyHnbY4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_5sQyHnbY4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Blackflag
01-12-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm not a Dennis Hopper fan, but I fucking hate the cancer.

Nitro Express
01-12-2010, 03:23 AM
I had cancer but luckily it was diagnosed early. One thing you can do to prevent cancer is get an oxygen generator and keep your oxygen levels in your blood high and eat a diet that keeps your blood alkaline. Cancer cells are anarobic and thrive in an acidic environment. Most people's blood oxygen levels are too low and they eat an acidic diet.

hideyoursheep
01-12-2010, 05:19 AM
It sucks. He's one of a kind. How old is he?

Full Bug
01-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Way to go Dennis, if its gonna take you, try to go out on your own terms....
Cancer has taken almost all of my family, and I will likely go out the same way, I can only hope I will go out with some class like that......

Anonymous
01-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Sounds like he's leaving all the loose ends tied up & goin' with a sense of completion... in that sense, at least, it's something to be "envied", if you know what I mean.

But yeah, cancer is a bitch & keeps adding up.

Man, I loved Easy Rider... this sucks...

... but not as bad as it's gonna suck when Asshole Diamond shows up telling us how he has/had cancer too...

Cheers! :bottle:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Just got blood drawn for the PSA test for prostrate cancer...

I'm 45, might as well get started....

PETE'S BROTHER
01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
he always plays great roles in the movies i've seen. easy rider, phenominal flick.

Seshmeister
01-12-2010, 09:03 PM
It sucks. He's one of a kind. How old is he?

Let me google that for you (http://tinyurl.com/yelwujh)

Igosplut
01-12-2010, 09:06 PM

What, no finger??

ace diamond
01-12-2010, 09:30 PM
2 words:
EASY RIDER

Va Beach VH Fan
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
What, no finger??

No, unless they get some bad readings from the blood test....

I've had a colonoscopy about 3 or 4 years ago as well, but I was knocked out for that....

High Life Man
01-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Sad.

Great actor. It's easy to forget how many great roles he had: "Waterworld", "True Romance", "Speed".

Some of the movies were shit, but his performances weren't. I think he got his start in "Rebel Without a Cause".

And then there's "Blue Velvet".

"Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

A friend of mine made an animated movie with him a year or so ago. Isn't out yet. Said he was a cool guy.

george
01-13-2010, 07:57 AM
fuck cancer....no matter what kind - it is a horrific way to go.

Golden AWe
01-13-2010, 08:43 AM
he had a nice supporting role on "apocalypse now" as well...

Va Beach VH Fan
01-13-2010, 09:12 AM
he had a nice supporting role on "apocalypse now" as well...

Yeah, kinda reminds me of some of the knuckleheads on this site... ;)

Susie Q
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Let me google that for you (http://tinyurl.com/yelwujh)

Sesh!! That was COOL as HELL the way you did that!! :biggrin:

Freakin' Brilliant you are...

THEDOCTOR
01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
"Heinekin...Fuck that shit...Pabst Blue Ribbon"
"Mommy baby wants to fuck!!!"
"I'll fuck anything that moves!!!!!!!!!"

thome
01-13-2010, 12:44 PM
The last thing I have seen him in is the made for tv movie, Jason and The Argonaughts..SYFY channel...I didn't see it untill last year on SyFy and had no idea it was made back in 2000...dang.

I have seen him.... last year on those commercials for some investment co I think..?

Always liked him and wish him a painless exit if that is what is best...

Nitro Express
01-13-2010, 05:02 PM
2 words:
EASY RIDER

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySgOds3bzcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySgOds3bzcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
01-13-2010, 05:05 PM

Eat lots of red pepper and cum a lot. Use it or lose it.

lesfunk
01-13-2010, 05:12 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4TAixFYnDh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4TAixFYnDh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-13-2010, 06:20 PM
hope he beats the cancer thing.he was great on dukes of hazzard.

Hardrock69
01-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Fucking dumbass. He is NOT beating it.

That is the point of the fucking article, you fat, incoherent piece of shit!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-18-2010, 03:06 PM
– Bedridden Hollywood actor Dennis Hopper said on Monday he was seeking a divorce from his fifth wife while fighting what his publicist called "a valiant battle" against prostate cancer.

"They've been having trouble and he wants peace and quiet," spokesman Alex Hitz told Reuters.

The unusual filing was made last Thursday. Hopper, 73, and Victoria Duffy have a 6-year-old daughter.

Hitz said Hopper was "fully conscious" after being placed on a new round of chemotherapy drugs.

In a statement, Hopper was quoted as saying: "I wish Victoria the best, but only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends."

Duffy is still at Hopper's house in the coastal suburb of Venice as living arrangements are worked out, Hitz said. The divorce filing would not affect what Duffy gets from Hopper's estate as that was laid out in a pre-nuptial agreement, he added.

Hopper, perhaps best known for directing and starring in the 1969 cult classic "Easy Rider," was diagnosed with cancer last September.

In a wildly varied career spanning more than 50 years, Hopper appeared alongside his mentor, James Dean, in "Rebel Without a Cause" and "Giant," and played maniacs in such films as "Apocalypse Now," "Blue Velvet" and "Speed."

He received two Oscar nominations, for writing "Easy Rider" (with co-star Peter Fonda and Terry Southern), and for a rare heartwarming turn as an alcoholic high-school basketball coach in the 1986 drama "Hoosiers."

His domestic life has never been dull. One of his marriages included an eight-day union with Michelle Phillips of the Mamas and Papas in 1970. Phillips later told Vanity Fair that she was subjected to "excruciating" treatment. Hopper also broke the nose of his first wife, Brooke Hayward, after a drug binge.

Hardrock69
01-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Wonder if he called any of his wives "Mommy". :D

"Baby wants to fuck?" :lmao:

Panamark
01-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Terminally ill Dennis Hopper wants to block wife from will
TERMINALLY ill movie star Dennis Hopper is determined not to die until he officially splits from the wife he once lavished with expensive gifts.

A longtime family confidant revealed that Hopper is angry that his wife Victoria Duffy is trying to bleed him for every last nickel, although he gave her a ranch, museum-quality art works and a wardrobe of couture dresses, the New York Post has reported.

"Dennis told me, 'I've worked so hard to give Victoria everything she wanted, but it only fueled her appetite for more and more luxury,'" the source said.

Now the actor, who is dying of prostate cancer, is desperately trying to hang on until his divorce from Duffy becomes final.

Hopper is at a Los Angeles-area hospital surrounded by his children and friends.

"I wish Victoria the best, but I only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends," he said in a statement released on Monday.
Hopper's representative, Alex Hitz, said, "They (Hopper and Duffy) have been having trouble and he wants peace and quiet."

The 73-year-old Easy Rider star filed for divorce on Thursday from Duffy, 41, to keep her from contesting his will, which leaves her only one-quarter of his estate.

They have been married for over 13 years and have a six-year-old daughter, Galen.

Hopper also has three grown children, Marin, Henry and Ruthiana. His first wife, Brooke Hayward, Marin's mother, is reportedly at the hospital with him.

Meanwhile, Duffy remained holed up at the couple's home in the chic Venice neighborhood of Los Angeles.

She had expected much more than a quarter of Hopper's estate and was also fuming to learn she was not named executor of the will, a source said.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Dennis Hopper, wife, agree to stay away order - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100211/ap_on_en_mo/us_people_dennis_hopper;_ylt=AvRL4UICJBp8yc75ouroz 1qs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNzYjQwdGo0BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwM jExL3VzX3Blb3BsZV9kZW5uaXNfaG9wcGVyBGNjb2RlA21vc3R wb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMTAEcG9zAzcEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlY wN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNkZW5uaXNob3BwZXI-)

PETE'S BROTHER
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM
i like the "ten feet apart" part. what is that?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-27-2010, 03:48 PM
A frail Dennis Hopper gets Hollywood star - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100326/ap_on_en_mo/us_people_dennis_hopper)

"He is a force of nature," Canton said. "He is a world-class original, a legend in his own right, whose impact on the arts and people that he loves so dearly is second to none."

bueno bob
03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Man...based on the way he looks, I get a sad, sad feeling we're going to hear some very unfortunate news in the next 2 weeks.

Or hell, maybe it's fortunate considering what he's going through now.

I don't know, either way I know the man will be very much missed in Hollywood.

Hardrock69
03-29-2010, 01:13 AM
Man. This sucks SO FUCKING MUCH!

He is a motherfucking ICON!

Curse the Gods for taking him out this early in life!!!! :mad:

Diamondjimi
04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Papers: Dennis Hopper's 'Own Wife Was Trying To Kill Him'

Fri Apr 2, 3:41 PM

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- According to new court papers filed by Dennis Hopper's assistant and daughter, his estranged wife, Victoria, has been a threat to his life.

In statements given by Emily Davis, his personal assistant, and Marin Hopper, one of the star's daughters, which were filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the two contradict much of Victoria's court declaration in the couple's bitter divorce proceedings and call her a danger.

"Dennis was sent to Beverly Hills Hotel, in a life or death situation, by Dr. Agus," Davis claimed in the papers of the cancer-stricken star. "After being in the hotel for 2 days and away from Victoria, Dennis's got so much better he did not have to take pain killers. This just by being away from the stress she created... Dennis's own wife was trying to kill him."

In Marin's statement, she offered a similar account of the incident.

"Before Christmas, Victoria had taken [their daughter] Galen and abandoned Dennis when he was gravely ill and with no notice of her imminent departure. The stress of that nearly killed him, and landed him in the hospital," she claimed.

Beyond that, the papers claim that Victoria has "looted the house of millions of property that is not hers" and separated daughter Galen from her longtime nanny, Sofia.

The assistant also claims she herself has been "threatened... physically" by Victoria.
For her part, Victoria responded today to the new allegations in a post on The Huffington Post blog.

"The most recent false allegations made against me by the Hopper family and their employees continue the abusive pattern of my former home environment and relationship. To date, I have been falsely accused of numerous offenses, all of which have been proven to be factually incorrect," she wrote on Thursday. "I look forward to my day in court on Monday when these allegations and, importantly, the financial strategy behind them, will begin to be exposed for the world to see."

LINK (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/accesshollywood/100402/entertainment/papers__dennis_hopper_s__own_wife_was_trying_to_ki ll_him)

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/4/pyzamGoldDigger.jpg

Hardrock69
04-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Fuck that fucking cunt!! :mad:

He is in his last fucking lap, and all she can do is try to fuck his life up even further?

Will someone here with Mob connections go kidnap the bitch and sell her to a Saudi Oil Sheik as a white slave bitch? :mad:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Fuck that fucking cunt!! :mad:

He is in his last fucking lap, and all she can do is try to fuck his life up even further?

Will someone here with Mob connections go kidnap the bitch and sell her to a Saudi Oil Sheik as a white slave bitch? :mad:

yeah, fuck savicki!! oh, wait, who are we talkin' about:umm:

Hardrock69
04-04-2010, 03:14 AM
yeah, fuck savicki!! oh, wait, who are we talkin' about:umm:

YEAH! FUCK HIM! :lmao: