PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh says Obama responded to Haiti too soon.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm not fan of Obama but fat ass, drug addicted Rush needs to get a grip. The whole world is going to help with this disaster but the US military has the means to move people and equipment fast. The relief operation will have to be ran from ships because there will be no room or infastructure on land and we have ships. Obama needed to respond ASAP because the first thing Haiti needs is to quell the panic. The people will be in shock, but after three days of no food, water they will start to get violent.

Also, people are trapped in rubble. Many will die but people and equipment coming in can save some of these people.

If the US did nothing aid would still come to Haiti but it wouldn't be enough and violence would break out. It would turn into a hell hole and we would have a refugee problem later on.

We are going to waste money on the military one way or another. I would rather spend the money helping the poor people of Haiti than fighting an illegal war in Iraq based on lies.

BITEYOASS
01-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Would Rush please just die already!!! :pullinghair::mad0233::mad:

jhale667
01-15-2010, 03:55 PM
I just saw that article. Rush should go die in a fire, that fat racist scumbag fuck. :mad:

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Would Rush please just die already!!! :pullinghair::mad0233::mad:

When I heard he had a heart attack I popped a bottle of champaign open hoping.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Rush hates the Haitians because they are too poor to sell him Oxycotin and their kids are too dirty to fuck. That's why he goes next door to the Dominican Republic for his drugs and child sex.

sadaist
01-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Obamas response time did stand out for me a little bit. Took him several days of Hawaiian golf before he said anything about the attempted airliner terrorist attack, and less than one day on this. I just figured he wanted to be as anti Katrina as possible though.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 04:02 PM
What Rush doesn't understand is if we don't help the Haitians, boat loads of them will show up at his Palm Beach mansion and he wouldn't like that too well. There's 10 million people in Haiti minus 50,000 from this disaster. Plenty, to swamp Rushville and his little isolated world he has built for himself.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Obamas response time did stand out for me a little bit. Took him several days of Hawaiian golf before he said anything about the attempted airliner terrorist attack, and less than one day on this. I just figured he wanted to be as anti Katrina as possible though.

Obama is going to milk this for all it's worth. His approval ratings are way down and it's a good distraction from the healthcare legislation they are trying to sneak through. Obama is a scum bag but getting to Haiti ASAP is going to save lives and hopefully eliminate a huge chaotic situation which would result in a huge refugee problem in the future. We have to respond, it's the moral thing to do.

sadaist
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Obama is going to milk this for all it's worth. His approval ratings are way down and it's a good distraction from the healthcare legislation they are trying to sneak through. Obama is a scum bag but getting to Haiti ASAP is going to save lives and hopefully eliminate a huge chaotic situation which would result in a huge refugee problem in the future. We have to respond, it's the moral thing to do.

It is a good distraction from the other issues in Washington. I wonder how soon some websites will be whispering about a government manufactured earthquake. If we actually had the technology to cause it, and the lack of morals, Haiti would be a perfect choice due to it's poverty & close proximity to the United States.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2010, 04:14 PM

Give me a fucking break.......

As to his response to the Christmas Crotch Bomber, he responded 3 days faster than Chimpy did to Richard Reid.

And how you compare a botched airline plot to possibly 100,000 dead and dying is beyond me.....

Oh, I get it. The 100K aren't white enough for you....

:gulp:

sadaist
01-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh, I get it. The 100K aren't white enough for you....

Are you fucking serious? You're suggesting I'm racist based on what I posted? You are fucking ridiculous. I see you guys throw the race card out all the time, but you are way out of line on this one.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Are you fucking serious? You're suggesting I'm racist based on what I posted? You are fucking ridiculous. I see you guys throw the race card out all the time, but you are way out of line on this one.

Then you explain why responding to 100K dead and wounded was "too soon" for Obama.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2010, 05:02 PM

anti-Katrina?

Is that code for Bush taking his time partying with McCain while Rome sank?

I'm no longer on Obama's fan list either, but saying he responded quickly to Haiti for any other reason than HUMANITARIAN [as it should be] is callous and partisan at best.

And to chide him for not talking about The Crotch Bomber quick enough [while waiting for the FACTS] and glossing over the fact Chimpy NEVER brought up Richard Reid for 6 days, and only commented on him when ASKED, is ridiculous.

Had the earthquake happened in Canada, and BO commented the next day, I dont think you'd have made the comment you did, imo.

Blackflag
01-15-2010, 05:24 PM
while Rome sank?

Is this a new historical metaphor I'm unaware of?

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 05:33 PM
It is a good distraction from the other issues in Washington. I wonder how soon some websites will be whispering about a government manufactured earthquake. If we actually had the technology to cause it, and the lack of morals, Haiti would be a perfect choice due to it's poverty & close proximity to the United States.

Yeah the conspiracy crowd will being going on about how HAARP caused an earthquake and blah, blah, blah. These nutballs actually think the so called illuminati have God like technology they are hiding from us. Now if these people really can fly on zero gravity craft to other planets and control weather and earthquakes, why are they bothering to control the political process? If I had that kind of power I would say fuck, buying politicians, I'm either getting out of here or taking over. LOL!

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 05:39 PM
The best one I ever heard was deep underground submarine bases in Nevada, a world wide net work of underground high speed trains. Damn! We are missing out! I sat on a 15 fucking hour long flight to Hong Kong in a little seat while I could have taken a train and had sex in a private compartment and ate lobster afterwards on real china at a real table.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Is this a new historical metaphor I'm unaware of?

I'm a fan of mixed metaphors...

Much like you're a fan of mixing meth.

Blackflag
01-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Tweaking gets a bad rap.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 05:49 PM
If they have this technology and want to reduce the world's population they would just have major earthquakes in all the big cities around the world and not send any help. Haiti is nothing. I would target Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Portland, and Seattle. Those would be juicy targets because you would set off the San Andreas fault and the volcanoes. Then I would target the Yellowstone cauldera and set that off. Then the Mississippi fault. Good thing I'm not in the Illumnati. I would sit in my underground bunker and kick the anthill and watch the caos because I loved doing that when I was a kid. I would spend hours bombing the anthill with rocks, kicking big pieces out of it, and smashing it with big logs.

Blackflag
01-15-2010, 05:52 PM
If they have this technology . . .

they would deliver my mail on time and fix the potholes?

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 06:16 PM
We're all racist. I admit it. There is somebody somewhere we don't like.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
they would deliver my mail on time and fix the potholes?

The potholes wouldn't matter because we would have cars that fly.

Blackflag
01-15-2010, 06:26 PM

Is it me? It's me, isn't it? I knew it. Dammit!

jhale667
01-15-2010, 06:35 PM

Not quite.
"Idiots" are not considered a race, last time I checked. :biggrin:

Me, I'm an equal-opportunity hater! :baaa:

Is it me? It's me, isn't it? I knew it. Dammit!

Again, idiots - not a race, dude! :lmao:

Blackflag
01-15-2010, 06:36 PM
You're also the boy who cries "racist," so I guess you qualify for both categories...

Unchainme
01-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Why do you guys care so much of what he says?

Face it, guys like Micheal Moore and Limbaugh speak from a pulpit and often say stupid things. Nothing you can really do about it, except ignore it and try to form your opinion from other sources, not just from some talking head.

Unchainme
01-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Also, LOUNGE! How's it going man? been a while.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Also, LOUNGE! How's it going man? been a while.

Doing well, Grasshopper.

And as for "caring" what Rash Limpdick says, we dont....

We "care" that millions listen and then parrot what he says, taking it as gospel.

And MM is no where near the bloviated liar LImpdick is.

FORD
01-15-2010, 06:45 PM

Or maybe when a 7.0 earthquake happens in an impoverished country and as many as a half a million people may be dead, you have a much clearer picture of the facts than when some random brainwashed tool sets his balls on fire.

If Obama has jumped in on that immediately, without knowing the facts, he would have looked almost as bad as the Chimp.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Why do you guys care so much of what he says?

Face it, guys like Micheal Moore and Limbaugh speak from a pulpit and often say stupid things. Nothing you can really do about it, except ignore it and try to form your opinion from other sources, not just from some talking head.

For the hell of it. Why did he throw the brick at the cat? Because it was there.

Nitro Express
01-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Or maybe when a 7.0 earthquake happens in an impoverished country and as many as a half a million people may be dead, you have a much clearer picture of the facts than when some random brainwashed tool sets his balls on fire.

If Obama has jumped in on that immediately, without knowing the facts, he would have looked almost as bad as the Chimp.

Rush would have nuked Haiti to eliminate the suffering. Put them out of their misery and test a new warhead while at it. That's the Rush way.

sadaist
01-15-2010, 08:40 PM
If Obama has jumped in on that immediately, without knowing the facts

Like he did with the upstanding Harvard Law Professor and calling the police stupid?

Baby's On Fire
01-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Then you explain why responding to 100K dead and wounded was "too soon" for Obama.

I can explain that for you: SADAIST is a dumb fucking cunt just like most repukes.

How anyone correlates a failed attack to 100, 000 dead is beyond stupid. Even political hate can't explain that level of stupidity.

Next question please. And no more softballs.

Nitro Express
01-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Like he did with the upstanding Harvard Law Professor and calling the police stupid?

Ha! ha! ha! Good comeback!

Nitro Express
01-16-2010, 12:24 AM
After the mess in Haiti gets sorted out, those people are going to need some money to rebuild. One thing they could do is make Rush Limbaugh voodoo dolls and market them. They would sell like hot cakes.

bueno bob
01-16-2010, 01:21 AM

Dude, fuck the police, seriously.

ULTRAMAN VH
01-16-2010, 05:02 PM

Um no, fuck you, seriously!:mad0248:

hideyoursheep
01-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Obama responded too quickly?

For Rush maybe..

He's accustomed to NeoCunts waiting until the bodies are floating around, or looking bewildered for 7 minutes while reading to a Kindergarten class...

Too soon...:rolleyes: He would have thrown an Oxycontin tantrum if there was any delay in reaction....doesn't matter what that bloated barrel of buffoonery says.

hideyoursheep
01-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Um no, fuck you, seriously!:mad0248:

I have a hunch that people with McCain / Palin stickers catch a break when you do a traffic stop.

:tongue0011:

LoungeMachine
01-16-2010, 05:20 PM
I have a hunch that people with McCain / Palin stickers catch a break when you do a traffic stop.

:tongue0011:

Is UltraDouche a Metermaid?

kwame k
01-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Obama responded too quickly?

For Rush maybe..

He's accustomed to NeoCunts waiting until the bodies are floating around, or looking bewildered for 7 minutes while reading to a Kindergarten class...

Too soon...:rolleyes: He would have thrown an Oxycontin tantrum if there was any delay in reaction....doesn't matter what that bloated barrel of buffoonery says.

I thought I lost a whole day.....I see hideyoursheep posting and automatically think it's the 3 in the morning;)

FORD
01-16-2010, 05:26 PM

Word.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kqT8ZiblscQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kqT8ZiblscQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
01-16-2010, 05:26 PM

:lol:

Truant Officer.

:lol:

hideyoursheep
01-16-2010, 05:31 PM
I thought I lost a whole day.....I see hideyoursheep posting and automatically think it's the 3 in the morning;)

Nothing going on today...finally..:baaa:

kwame k
01-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Nothing going on today...finally..:baaa:

Finally nice to post with you in real time, bitch:beers8:

hideyoursheep
01-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Finally nice to post with you in real time, bitch:beers8:

Thank you, sir...

:umm:where's ButtFag?:biggrin:

kwame k
01-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Thank you, sir...

:umm:where's ButtFag?:biggrin:
:biggrin:

Hardrock69
01-16-2010, 08:05 PM
GODDAMMIT WILL THAT FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?

THAT WORTHLESS GODDAMNABLE FUCK NEEDS TO DIE!

PERIOD! :mad:

hideyoursheep
01-17-2010, 04:16 AM
GODDAMMIT WILL THAT FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?

THAT WORTHLESS GODDAMNABLE FUCK NEEDS TO DIE!

PERIOD! :mad:

Limbaugh or ButtFag?:biggrin:

THEDOCTOR
01-17-2010, 12:24 PM
If Obama had saved people personally in HaitiRush Limbaugh would find some fault in it. He's just a piece of shit who's only mission in life is to slag democrats. Hopefully this one will bite him in the ass for being such a one sided dick.

ULTRAMAN VH
01-17-2010, 02:44 PM

Okay I admit it, I got a chuckle out of that one.:hee: Where have you been, Lounge Queen?

Nickdfresh
01-17-2010, 02:48 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEVL4XzxYn8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEVL4XzxYn8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>