PDA

View Full Version : Jews in Iran

Nitro Express
01-17-2010, 08:50 PM
This should have been covered by the mainstream media. I never knew this meeting took place until today. I guess the powers that be want us to think the Iranians are the next Nazis.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaV9JScr1DA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaV9JScr1DA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
01-17-2010, 09:51 PM
But....but...but... HE WANTS TO KILL ALL THE FUCKING JEWS AND DRIVE ISRAEL INTO THE SEA !11!11!! I know it's true becuz Benji NuttyYahoo and AIPAC told me so!

Unchainme
01-18-2010, 03:14 AM
But....but...but... HE WANTS TO KILL ALL THE FUCKING JEWS AND DRIVE ISRAEL INTO THE SEA !11!11!! I know it's true becuz Benji NuttyYahoo and AIPAC told me so!

I recall reading up on this.

Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Jews)

'tis what they are, I recall reading about them a while back. I guess they're against the state of Israel, not so much the Jews themselves?

Does not make Ahmadinejad less of an idiot though.

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets,"

"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said to howls and boos among the Columbia University audience.

"In Iran we do not have this phenomenon, I don't know who has told you that we have it," he said.

Ahmadinejad was challenged during his appearance on Amnesty International figures that suggested that 200 people had been executed in Iran so far this year, among them homosexuals.

"Don't you have capital punishment in the United States? You do too. In Iran there is capital punishment," he said.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Holocaust comments spark outrage (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4529198.stm)

in between those comments and the consistant censorship of the internet, press and media, he doesn't exactly come off as a good guy.

I do fear however that somethings going to happen within the next couple of years and the draft will be brought back so I've tried to pay more and more attention to things like this, as I may end up being forced over there in a few years. :(.

Seshmeister
01-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Iran hasn't invaded another country since the 1700s and doesn't have nuclear weapons.

Israel is a far more dangerous threat to the region than Iran ever could be. Only a completely retarded fucking insane mentalist US president would invade Iran and she just got a job at Fox News...

Unchainme
01-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Iran hasn't invaded another country since the 1700s and doesn't have nuclear weapons.

Only a completely retarded fucking insane mentalist US president would invade Iran and she just got a job at Fox News...

Iran's president is a nutjob..but he's like the diet coke of nutjobs, the John McCain of the party if you will. I'm not so much afraid of a war with him behind the desk, moreso afraid if an radicalized idelogue took control of the country.

I had a talk with someone with someone who was in the millitary and Iran is on the list of countries we would never wage war with unless we were really provoked. Apparently Russia was/is on the list, alongside China

I'm sorry I can't link to it, but I'm just going by what I had heard.

Certainly won't happen with Obama in office, the chances would increase, if, like you said, Palin was elected. -shudder-

Seshmeister
01-18-2010, 02:24 PM
There is this HUGE misconception that because DinnerJacket is called President he has powers like the US president. He doesn't, he's just a stupid muppet who does PR and deflects attention away from the Supreme Leader who is unelected and as the name suggests, the man in charge.

Its almost like other countries talking about war or bombing every time Palin talked shit.

Guitar Shark
01-18-2010, 04:09 PM
I had a talk with someone with someone who was in the millitary and Iran is on the list of countries we would never wage war with unless we were really provoked. Apparently Russia was/is on the list, alongside China

I had a talk with someone in my chiropractor's office and apparently a cure for cancer is 17 months out.

Nitro Express
01-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Ahmadinejad is a corrupt politician trying to grab as much power for himself as possible.

I lived in Israel on a foreign study program. This is where I learned about Zionism and the real history of Palistine. There have always been Jews in Palistine and before the forming of the state of Israel they got along fine with their Muslim neighbors. You also have to consider most Jews today are not the direct decendants of the Israelites of old. They were groups who adopted the religion later.

Zionism is all about using religion as an excuse to grab land, keep it, and treat people who aren't in your private club like shit. Mix this with Muslims who play the same game and you get the situation.

Most Jews and Muslims have no beef with each other and historically lived for hundreds of years together with no problem. It's the minority who start shit and fan the flames for a political agenda that are the problem.

Nitro Express
01-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Most Christians support Israel because the forming of the state supports their belief that it was a miracle and is part of God's end of days plan. If Moses turned right and went into Kuwait instead, we would have made the Jewish homeland the 51st state.

Since, the arabs have the oil, our foreign policy caters to them more than Israel on a more quiet level. We never went after the Islamic Brotherhood for their war crimes and Nazi connections because of oil. This group later got the support of the British MI6 and later CIA. They were used in covert wars and were later called the Mujuhadeed. Part of this group became Al Quaida and now they don't need CIA or MI6 financial backing. They get plenty from the oil that is sold in the region.

As on CIA director put it,"We won't win the war on terror until we get off of oil."
The US needs to get off of oil for national security reasons and long-term economic reasons. We have the technology to do it we just need a president with some balls and vision to set it in motion like Kennedy did with the Apollo program.

Nitro Express
01-19-2010, 01:02 PM

Israel is a far more dangerous threat to the region than Iran ever could be. Only a completely retarded fucking insane mentalist US president would invade Iran and she just got a job at Fox News...

The whole bomb Iran thing was a product of the Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld neocon way of thinking. These people are hopelessly corrupt, entwined with the Saudi royal family, and make a lot of money off of oil and war.

Obama's key groomer Zibinew Brzenski thought the plan of bombing Iran and invading it was stupid. He knew the US was spread thin and didn't have the resources to pull it off. Chenney was overconfident in the technology the US had at it's disposal and probably was willing to use nukes if necessary. Cheney's motivation was it doesn't matter how much debt you are in if you militarily control the world's supply of oil which is the real wealth. He was willing to bet big to get it.

Obama is puppet and I think his backers have a different long-term strategy. Right now Obama's key job seemed to be to sell Bush's bankers bailout to get that signed into law and then to nationalize all the private assets in the US. He even wants to nationalize you 401K so they can steal the money and give you an annuity when you go to collect your money. It seems like Obama is more about robbing the American people than bombing Iran, not that the Republicans didn't do plenty of robbing themselves. The banks and big corporations seem to be the main players in both parties.

Nitro Express
01-19-2010, 01:06 PM
I think Dick Cheney's line of thinking was the US still had an edge over China and Russia militarily so let's use it. China has to import it's oil and without it, we have them by the balls. He wanted the Caspian basin and was willing to go to war with Russia over that.

He obviously thought it could be done and maybe he figured if nuclear war broke out, he's got a bunker and that would just solve another problem of world overpopulation. If the US had first strike capability then Russia and China would be now gone and he could mop up what was left in the world.

I think Chenney indeed was a wild ass thinker in such ways. He wasn't stupid, just crazy.

Nitro Express
01-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Obama is just a product of corrupt circumstances. His grandmother was involved in some sophisticated real estate scams. His mother was an off the wall marxist and feminist. She later went around Indonesia duping the local people into getting International Monitary Fund loans which end up taking their farms later. So she was a con artist with some interesting connections as was her mother. Obama's father and step father seemed to be pieces of work.

The man came out of very disfunctional circumstances and we have no idea who he really is or what he's about and frankly, I think he doesn't either. He's an excellent liar but then what do you expect coming from where he did?

Unchainme
01-19-2010, 01:50 PM
As on CIA director put it,"We won't win the war on terror until we get off of oil."
The US needs to get off of oil for national security reasons and long-term economic reasons. We have the technology to do it we just need a president with some balls and vision to set it in motion like Kennedy did with the Apollo program.

This.

Strictly, speaking I'd love to see a president put out a bounty and work on something that involves using a more cleaner and efficient fuel. Ethanol isn't it yet unfortunately.

Would it not be nice if each time you filled up your car it went to a farmer in Kansas or Nebraska versus the middle east?

Seshmeister
01-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Here's hoping they crack the Hydrogen car.

It's looking very hopeful.

GAR
01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Only a completely retarded fucking insane mentalist US president would invade Iran and she just got a job at Fox News...

I'm all for invading, vote for me you retards and I will provide you 75.9-cents a gallon gasoline once again.

Oh yes we can!

GAR
01-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Would it not be nice if each time you filled up your car it went to a farmer in Kansas or Nebraska versus the middle east?

I spent alot of time out there last year, there's these things called Grower CoOps..

Several of these CoOps belong to - forget the term, something like "grainery" or "packing plant for corn" some shit.. and what I read out there in the locals was some slick fuckers from Chicago and Texas came up and got tax breaks for doing an ethanol bio-fuel thing so they moved up and build facilities.

So they processed lots of corn, sold the fuel.. then bailed without paying the Co-Ops at the height of prices.

It's not about the price of fuel or money going to farmers instead of the camelfuckers when they can't pay their bills and go bankrupt at their first experience with biofuel deals. It's about survival.

Should they have sold the corn as marketable fuel, or marketed it as grain? I saw alot of For Sale signage, you decide how palatable green is to them now..