PDA

View Full Version : Who's Next??

DaveIsKing
06-01-2004, 05:11 PM
If any of my ROTH BROTHERS have been paying attention to my destruction of the Spamsters (two just last night), then I have a little poll for ya!

Thanks to: Pete and thefive for setting the tables up, I got to slam dunk that punk bitch KidVegas and tjvhou812 last night after my upset of the great HitchBRAIN recently. And yes, even HITCH acknowledges the brilliance of DAVEISKING now. (Hell, we even get along a little now...scary huh?)

Enough of the bullshit... check out the poll.

pete
06-01-2004, 06:15 PM
I think we have a winner!!

fuck the poll, check this out

Originally posted by VANHALEN2004
I like grilled spam with double cheese on it while I listen to VH 1 and wish Sammy was in there all along.

LOL

SPAMBURGERS IN PARADISE

DaveIsKing
06-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Oh shit!

This turkey has to be cooked.

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Arent they all the same fucking person?!

DaveIsKing
06-02-2004, 10:05 AM
It is scary to think that there are actually Spammy fanS out there.

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Sound familiar?! "I like Dave, but he's washed up now and Sammy is the man.......but I do like Dave" Then a few posts later it's "Dave is a fag, he's bald etc." These guys are so fuckin' predictable. It's fun toying with them though.........

DaveIsKing
06-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Yeah, they obviously are possessed by Chester Cheetah.

THE CHEEZIER THE BETTER.

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 01:10 PM
EVH FANATIC! Ha, don't make me laugh! I was a Van Halen fan when you were in the 2nd, 3rd grade moron.

Most of the posters here have to grow up and accept that DLR is not in VH anymore. Hasn't been for pushing 20 years now. And, it's his own fault that he hasn't been able to get back in.

If he'd stop looking in the mirror long enough and grow the fuck up he could get back to legendary status. Putting out an album with 5 covers out of 13 tunes is not going to cut it.

For now he'll have to be content palying amusement parks, carnivals, and people's birthday parties because he put himself in the position he's in.

Like Hagar said in 2002, he's back in the gutter again. LOL!

Accept it children and move on. I personally feel that there is a 'slight' chance that he'll be back. If this tour isn't as successful as planned. That remains to be seen.

But, don't exactly hold your breath. That's all for now "Dave only fans".

A real VH fan digs ALL eras of VH!

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Arent they all the same fucking person?!

No. Those people are called 'real' VH fans.

Coyote
06-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
No. Those people are called 'real' VH fans.

a.k.a. jack-offs who wear sandals. :D

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
a.k.a. jack-offs who wear sandals. :D

Personally, I wear assless chaps. :D

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Hey EVH thanks for letting me know what a "real" Van Halen fan is...........don't know what we would all do without you! By the way, before you say another word about Dave's ego, take a look at your fat hero! He constantly talks(and Lies) about how huge his career was WITHOUT Van Halen.........how much better he is than Dave...........how much more Van Hagar has sold than classic VH(HA HA)..........The version of the band with Dave is a COMPLETELY difeerent band than it is with Sam. I'm sure you think Ed;s best work came AFTER the six pack right?! ANd ya know what? When Dave looks in the mirror he can say "I'm looking at a legend".......Sam can say "I rode on the coattails of a legend, and no one's gonna remember me in 25 years"

Coyote
06-02-2004, 02:36 PM
OK, sheep in wolf's clothing then. :cool:

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 02:39 PM

First off, If you are a Dave fan as well, you wouldnt be laughing at a comment about him "being in the gutter". By the way how was Spammy's career doing post VH? Damn typical..........it's the same pattern with all these sheep isnt it? "I love both eras" followed by "Dave's in the gutter, he's balding etc." LMAO

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Hey EVH thanks for letting me know what a "real" Van Halen fan is...........don't know what we would all do without you! By the way, before you say another word about Dave's ego, take a look at your fat hero! He constantly talks(and Lies) about how huge his career was WITHOUT Van Halen.........how much better he is than Dave...........how much more Van Hagar has sold than classic VH(HA HA)..........The version of the band with Dave is a COMPLETELY difeerent band than it is with Sam. I'm sure you think Ed;s best work came AFTER the six pack right?! ANd ya know what? When Dave looks in the mirror he can say "I'm looking at a legend".......Sam can say "I rode on the coattails of a legend, and no one's gonna remember me in 25 years"

Have you read any of my posts ever? When did I say Sambo was my hero? Hagar's an asshole. What the fuck do you want me to do about it?

You cats started with me. Not the other way around.

Sarcasm is just another service I offer.

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 02:42 PM
OK, sheep in wolf's clothing then. :cool:

I thought I provided you with a quick, witty comeback. No need to get hurt.

You people kill me. The fans who are fans of all eras are fake. But, the ones that "only" like Dave VH are the real ones.

Now, that makes perfect sense.

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I'll tell you this you're no HIna.....at least that fucker is somewhat funny at times. Keep working at it, you'll get there! And I repeat..........Your FAT HERO!

Coyote
06-02-2004, 02:47 PM

Who's hurt? Just raggin' on ya, dude.

lms
06-02-2004, 02:51 PM

For now he'll have to be content palying amusement parks, carnivals, and people's birthday parties because he put himself in the position he's in.

I personally feel that there is a 'slight' chance that he'll be back. If this tour isn't as successful as planned. That remains to be seen.

:) At $100,000 a pop, he is quite satisfied.

:0 IF the tour is not a big success? Whatever.

True VH fans associate at the Links. This is a Dave site!

And as a true Dave fan we are not holding our breath becase we know that Dave is always up to something, and unlike that lame ass shit Van Hagar put out after their six year absence, what ever Dave has cooking will be worth the wait.

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Who's hurt? Just raggin' on ya, dude.

The Hagaritas are VERY sensitive after listening to those 4 easy listening albums for so many years............

thefive
06-02-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

Thanks to: Pete and thefive for setting the tables up, I got to slam dunk that punk bitch KidVegas and tjvhou812 last night after my upset of the great HitchBRAIN recently.

Now what did I do to get a thanks?
I do not remember.

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:08 PM
"thefive with an assist......."

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I'll tell you this you're no HIna.....at least that fucker is somewhat funny at times. Keep working at it, you'll get there! And I repeat..........Your FAT HERO!

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:15 PM

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM
The Hagaritas are VERY sensitive after listening to those 4 easy listening albums for so many years............

Whatever you say "Rain Man"

thefive
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM

If he'd stop looking in the mirror long enough and grow the fuck up he could get back to legendary status. Putting out an album with 5 covers out of 13 tunes is not going to cut it.

Hey dipshit read my quotes on my account. The first one especially.
Read what the writer says about Van Halen and growing up.

Second Nobody listens to Hagar because they know what type of character he has. This is other musicians. Sam slammed Dave in the press for 17 years before he even met the guy. That is some shitty character.

So you go and look up to a guy with no character.

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Is that a pic that represents the attendance at Roth concerts?

thefive
d

Bob_R
Originally posted by thefive
Hey dipshit read my quotes on my account. The first one especially.
Read what the writer says about Van Halen and growing up.

Second Nobody listens to Hagar because they know what type of character he has. This is other musicians. Sam slammed Dave in the press for 17 years before he even met the guy. That is some shitty character.

So you go and look up to a guy with no character.

Fuck off five you pissant!

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Whatever you say "Rain Man"

Wow I'm sure you were so proud of yourself when you thought that up! So original!!! Let's see what I can come up with.......Poo Poo head! HA HA See I can do it too!

thefive
06-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Posting again so my quotes on my account will show up.

thefive
06-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Fuck off five you pissant!

Now were getting personal. :D :lol:

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Now were getting personal. :D :lol:

LOL and earlier he was saying how personal WE were getting......:D

gothqueen
06-02-2004, 03:48 PM
We should take the Spammy fans and bash their heads together. LOL!

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:51 PM
They'd probably enjoy that...... after all arent all Van Hagar fans masochists? They listen to those horrible songs every day!

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Wow I'm sure you were so proud of yourself when you thought that up! So original!!! Let's see what I can come up with.......Poo Poo head! HA HA See I can do it too!

I'm just trying to reach a specific post count and then I get a free set of steak knives Raymond.

DaveIsKing
06-02-2004, 04:58 PM
EVH FANATIC! Ha, don't make me laugh! I was a Van Halen fan when you were in the 2nd, 3rd grade moron.

Most of the posters here have to grow up and accept that DLR is not in VH anymore. Hasn't been for pushing 20 years now. And, it's his own fault that he hasn't been able to get back in.

Accept it children and move on. I personally feel that there is a 'slight' chance that he'll be back. If this tour isn't as successful as planned. That remains to be seen.

So, you wanna stick your head in the hornet's nest, dipshit??

First of all, I don't care if you are so old you remember the Lincoln administration.

Secondly, you obviously think that you have some "wit" about you which is hilarious in and of itself.

What you have is delusions of adequacy. Your age or rank won't save you from getting your ass delivered to you by DaveIsKing. See, I would explain it you, but your little pissant brain would explode and make an awful mess.

Here's a tip for ya: A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FOOT.

Now, for DaveIsKing, I have destroyed more Spamsters than you have hemorrhoids and age spots. So, enjoy the sunshine while its still light outside, and don't go around dicking with what you can't handle.

-Courtesy of DaveIsKing©

pete
06-02-2004, 05:37 PM

You people kill me. The fans who are fans of all eras are fake. But, the ones that "only" like Dave VH are the real ones.

Now, that makes perfect sense.

that's like saying you can like "The Stones" and "Shaun Cassidy"

It doesn't happen

real VH FAN?

Roflmao

pete
06-02-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by gothqueen
We should take the Spammy fans and bash their heads together. LOL!

All those sammy fans this summer in one place.

Call "The Guiness Book"!!!

Ed and Hagar are going for biggest fruit salad!

lms2
06-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Speaking of Guiness Book-three midgets want to get into the Guiness Book of World Recors, so the first lilttle guy tels the others, "hey, my arms are pretty short", so he goes to head office and comes back with the record for shortest arms. The second midget sees that wasn't so hard, and his legs are pretty short, so off he goes. Comes back with a big smile, holding the record for shortest legs. The third midget deciding he can't be left out admits that his penis is pretty tiny...so off he goes to the head office. Comes back with a puzzled look on his face and says, "Who the hell is Spammy Haygar anyway?

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 06:56 PM
So, you wanna stick your head in the hornet's nest, dipshit??

First of all, I don't care if you are so old you remember the Lincoln administration.

Secondly, you obviously think that you have some "wit" about you which is hilarious in and of itself.

What you have is delusions of adequacy. Your age or rank won't save you from getting your ass delivered to you by DaveIsKing. See, I would explain it you, but your little pissant brain would explode and make an awful mess.

Here's a tip for ya: A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FOOT.

Now, for DaveIsKing, I have destroyed more Spamsters than you have hemorrhoids and age spots. So, enjoy the sunshine while its still light outside, and don't go around dicking with what you can't handle.

-Courtesy of DaveIsKing©

Oh boy, you scare me dipshit!

LMFAO!!!!

Bob_R
06-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by pete
that's like saying you can like "The Stones" and "Shaun Cassidy"

It doesn't happen

real VH FAN?

Roflmao

pete you're sooo stupid. I see you live in FLA. Go play with an alligator or something.

Last time: "Real" VH fans like all eras you moron

ROFLMAO!!!!

pete
06-02-2004, 07:06 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!

Did I miss something funny from New York State's septic tank?

gothqueen
06-02-2004, 11:00 PM
All those sammy fans this summer in one place.

Call "The Guiness Book"!!!

Ed and Hagar are going for biggest fruit salad!

That would be funny!

pete
06-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by gothqueen
That would be funny!

fuckin' A - finally a response.

This crowd is tough.

How'd I get MOD anyway?

NathanRay
06-02-2004, 11:08 PM
pete you're sooo stupid. I see you live in FLA. Go play with an alligator or something.

Last time: "Real" VH fans like all eras you moron

ROFLMAO!!!!

When You Say VH Do you mean Van Hagar Fans Cause Eddie Sucks without his Hero Diamond Dave to inspire his Totally Terriffying Licks. Eddie is no Comparison to Edward with Dave Krackin' the Whip.

rustoffa
06-02-2004, 11:09 PM
fuckin' A - finally a response.

This crowd is tough.

How'd I get MOD anyway?

fuck if I know.....you should probably take a couple deep breaths bro...ease up on motherfuckers a bit..:D

pete
06-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
fuck if I know.....you should probably take a couple deep breaths bro...ease up on motherfuckers a bit..:D

Damn!

an that's why you deserved it!

Sharp, brutal, and one hell of a ..............

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

b4 ya put down the term

check out this US festival ;)

MAX
06-02-2004, 11:34 PM
"Real" VH fans like all eras

Come on buddy? I know you don't mean that? You like VH3? :eek:

Anyway, you guys are being had. Fanatic is only fucking with you cos RothisKing drew first blood, not Fanatic. Fuckin' A!!!! Fanatic has been a long standing member of the old Army before and now this one. It's fucking bullshit to read you relative newer guys shredding his character when he's been a fucking stellar member of the online community for years.

Also, if you want to talk about his lack of wit, he fucking got you guys hook, line and sinker. LMAO cos the joke is on you guys who blacklisted him as a Spam fan. I guarantee that he is not!!! :mad:

pete
06-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Come on buddy? I know you don't mean that? You like VH3? :eek:

Anyway, you guys are being had. Fanatic is only fucking with you cos RothisKing drew first blood, not Fanatic. Fuckin' A!!!! Fanatic has been a long standing member of the old Army before and now this one. It's fucking bullshit to read you relative newer guys shredding his character when he's been a fucking stellar member of the online community for years.

Also, if you want to talk about his lack of wit, he fucking got you guys hook, line and sinker. LMAO cos the joke is on you guys who blacklisted him as a Spam fan. I guarantee that he is not!!! :mad:

I was surprised by his sudden turn to homosexuality.

I figured he started on the CRACK and his fagdom was a career choice.

It's good to hear he's just turd in New York state's septic tank.

Joisey!

"ROFLMAO" EVHboneshelter

MAX
06-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Come on pete? He's a stellar dude, he just got thrown into a crew where he didn't belong. I've known him long enough to know that he doesn't like Spam at all. Over the years he's gone into numerous battles defending Roth at the links. Hell, he's even started a ton of pro - DLR threads. I'm not going to fight anything for him but I can tell that being lumped in with those other maggots pissed him off a bit.

pete
06-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Come on pete? He's a stellar dude, he just got thrown into a crew where he didn't belong. I've known him long enough to know that he doesn't like Spam at all. Over the years he's gone into numerous battles defending Roth at the links. Hell, he's even started a ton of pro - DLR threads. I'm not going to fight anything for him but I can tell that being lumped in with those other maggots pissed him off a bit.

:cry:

but he called me stoopid and insulted my homeland!!!!

MAX
06-03-2004, 12:04 AM

but he called me stoopid and insulted my homeland!!!!

For that he shall pay!!! :gun: :D

Again, those guys were just out of line lumping him in with tj, kidvegas and fucking tools of the like. :cool:

pete
06-03-2004, 12:07 AM
I knew he was starting shit.

It's fun for me.

I know who he is.

MAX
06-03-2004, 12:12 AM
You are a good man pete!!! I'm sure he'll be in better form tomorrow. We'll just have to find him some dirty pics of Shania Twain and he'll be back to normal. Thanks for listening my friend.

pete
06-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
You are a good man pete!!!

Maybe.

But I know you too and, it definately applies.

MAX
06-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Exactly and I appreciate it.

Bob_R
06-03-2004, 10:12 AM
My buddy Max tells it like it is. Thanks my friend you are true blue and a cool cat.

Group hug guys.

But....

No Boners!!!!

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh boy, you scare me dipshit!

LMFAO!!!!

Man, what a rebuttal!!!

I must really be in for it, now.

:rolleyes:

Well, as long as your not a Roth basher, I see no need to beat you down like a bitch.
So, consider yourself lucky.

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Also, if you want to talk about his lack of wit, he fucking got you guys hook, line and sinker.

That'll be the day.

:p

Bob_R
06-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Well, as long as your not a Roth basher, I see no need to beat you down like a bitch.
So, consider yourself lucky.

** Puts hand on heart **

Thanks! ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

ashstralia
06-03-2004, 10:32 AM
ohhhhh, can ya feel the lurve?
you guys made me all teary.
i love youse guys!!!!!

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 10:35 AM
OK, I have to admit EVHFanatic was not tops on my hitlist, because he isn't really a Roth basher like KiDDIEVegas and the other two fools I mopped up the floor with.

HITCH1969?? Where is the HitchBRAIN??

I miss him.

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
ohhhhh, can ya feel the lurve?
you guys made me all teary.
i love youse guys!!!!!

Yep. It's all about the love. Roth Army and its sibling rivalries!!! :D

ashstralia
06-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Yep. It's all about the love. Roth Army and its sibling rivalries!!! :D

you said it, dave
and let us not forget that we are indeed
members of an ARMY, and we look out
for each other.
*salutes; stands at ease*

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Affirmative.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-03-2004, 08:32 PM

Brian Johnson of AC/DC says: FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK (insert Van Hagar here)......FIRE!!!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Bich Slap me DIK! I just might like it!

DaveIsKing
06-04-2004, 02:57 PM
It would be my pleasure. ;)

Whose that babe with the FABULOUS SHADOW....Oh Oh!!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 03:28 PM
So obscene but to me it dont matter!

DaveIsKing
06-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Take it off! Take it ALL off! Woooo!