X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Another Useless Mystery Solved

Just about every guy I know or work with seems to drool over "Denise" from Taco Bell. You know, the commercial where her aorta-clogging (from eating that greasy shit) stalker calls her out somehow believing she call pull some strings by giving him a 89-cent taco that will give him a triple by-pass if he scarfs enough of that preservative-layered shit down his gullet.

Allow me refresh:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IAx4ij36KMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IAx4ij36KMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Anyhoo, just about every guy I know seems to want to tell me how they like to "do" Denise and show her what the true meaning of having a "taco" is really all about. Problem is, you's never see a girl like "Denise" at a Taco Bell. Maybe a Forever 21 or Anne Taylor (she doesn't fit the mall rat stereotype). So now as I read my e-mail it appears that every guy I know is giddy that they found out who "Denise" really is. Turns out her real name is Nicole Hayden, an actress from L.A.

Seems she is a blog storm, too

Thunder Chat: Nicole Hayden

Look for Bob to "larg" her in the upcoming months.

So no reason for this post (like most of my others) but I HAD to get this shit out of my head before I develop a tumor.
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hot girl, but her pretty face is wasted on an incredibly stupid Taco Bell commercial.

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She looks like a younger version of that chick on Sex And The City...Kristin Davis, I believe?

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
        She looks like a younger version of that chick on Sex And The City...Kristin Davis, I believe?

Agree
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If you're fixated about doing women in Taco bell commercials perhaps you need some more real life experiences....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the girls at the local Wendy's are much hotter than the pigs at the local Taco Bell.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Come on, it's a commercial. As a rule, it has little if anything to do with reality. Nobody seemed to be bothered when the voice of America's hero Jack Bauer from FOX's "24" started doing voice-overs for the dreaded Bank Of America, even though the guy manages to randomly torture the crap out of people on a weekly basis in order to save the planet.

Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but I have no interest in doing "Denise", even if the opportunity magically presented itself. The fact is, given the disparity in our ages about the only thing she and I would have in common is a knowledge of the Taco Bell menu itself. Although humiliation is a normal part of life, when you get to a certain age, you simply decide not to go looking for it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                If you're fixated about doing women in Taco bell commercials perhaps you need some more real life experiences....
                Must be the lure of minimum age/wage earners...

Dated a girl that worked at a Taco Bell back in 77... free food was nice. But the smell of someone after an 8 hour shift of slinging taco grease was sickening!! Luckily she soon changed jobs to a bank... the smell of slinging money all day was much, much better!!
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Robert McCall
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2010

Not quite my type.
                  Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No one should be eating something for 89c, what the fuck is in that thing?

It mentions cheese but it didn't look like cheese...

Orange plastic and dog food?

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Orange preservative plastic.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Orange preservative plastic.
                        Disgusting!

Lubed, ribbed, regular, flavoured?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                          Disgusting!

Lubed, ribbed, regular, flavoured?

Cheers! :bottle:
                          Why ribbed of course.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Until she says "89 cents", she looks like a raging bitch. Just watch the expression on her face. Like she is too good to be bothered by a customer. The first girl seems perturbed too.

"Taco Bell....come order from our pissy cashiers with too much attitude."

Neither are that hot either. I personally liked the Carls Jr girl from about a year ago.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9GX7FUKcSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9GX7FUKcSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I'm more into the Carl's Jr. chick as well. I like them tall, somewhat athletic, some nice curves instead of sharp edges and real. Real meaning they don't need a ton of makeup, plastic surgery, enhancements ect... to look good. If they still look good in the morning then you have a real woman.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...