PDA

View Full Version : Andy Dick arrested for sexual abuse

hankster
01-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Well people, it may come as no surprise to some, but Andy Dick has been arrested and charged in W Virginia with two counts of sexual abuse after allegedly groping a bouncer in a club in which he was not performing. He was released on 60,000 dollars bond, which was posted by the manager of the night club in which he was performing called "The Funny Bone".

binnie
01-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Possibly the most ironic surname this guy could have........

chefcraig
01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
This nitwit should have been arrested years ago for impersonating a comedian. Talk about audience abuse.

Kristy
01-23-2010, 04:19 PM
He is one scary man. At least to me he is.

binnie
01-23-2010, 04:31 PM
I actually have no idea who this guy is, so I googleimaged him.

How did this 100lb lanky streak of piss manage to assault anyone? :D

Nickdfresh
01-23-2010, 05:02 PM
LOL I just read The Game by Neil Strauss in which Strauss runs back into a club after Dick uses his celebrity to bull his way into the table that Strauss, and his object of desire, a blue haired stripper (who ended up having herpes) were sitting at. Strauss composes himself, goes back in, and deflects Andy from his "pick up," only to have Andy Dick ask him his deal (as in sexual preference). Dick goes on to tell him that he's "bi" and suggests he and Strauss get together. Strauss turns him down and takes the stripper home a bit weirded out...

Kristy
01-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Andy Dick is boring neo-yuppie comedian who believes he is too funny for his own good. No, make that too funny for anyone to understand jut how unfunny he is. He's like the condescending prick who can get away with being an asshole because he had so many "issues" growing up. Most them which seem to me to be over his mother which is why he deals with them be being the creep he is today. In fact, he was so annoying no comic club would hire him, no lame movie casting director would consider him (expect for Mike Judge which isn't saying a lot). Turns out Dick was a dick in that he whined like a little bitch until MTV (of all people) gave him his own reality show where he pretty much showed his true colors of being a rude asshole and habitual womanizer.

MAX
01-23-2010, 06:29 PM
What a creep? What's he ever done (no fondling jokes please?) professionally anyway, outside of being a wee wee angler?

thome
01-23-2010, 07:10 PM
He kinda is not as wierd as that wierdo who was on saturday night live and used to wrestle real wrestlers and then cry cause he got the crap kicked out of him he eventually went to a faith healer doctor who slight of hand pulls bloody chichen parts out of people as surgury and died. Andy Koffman.

Andy Dick is more of a Spazz comedian and has written some good stuff and when he acts he is usually a spaz, but he has good timing.

A little bit goes a long way with his style of comedy.

This is not the first time he has been arrested for groping I don't see why it even made the news.

BITEYOASS
01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
As I recall, Andy Dick got his ass kicked by Jon Lovitz a couple years ago. :D

GAR
01-24-2010, 03:38 AM
Andy Dick = Tom Green.

Same yawn.

hankster
01-24-2010, 11:52 AM
It's wild to me how because these people have a little bit of noteriety, and maybe a little fame too, they get off with low bonds and get to walk the streets to do it again. 60 grand! that's all. If a normal person got in trouble like that, they would put him or her under the damn jail. What the court system needs to do is stop treating these stars like they are above being human and treat them like they are "people"

thome
01-24-2010, 01:53 PM
It's wild to me how because these people have a little bit of noteriety, and maybe a little fame too, they get off with low bonds and get to walk the streets to do it again. 60 grand! that's all. If a normal person got in trouble like that, they would put him or her under the damn jail. What the court system needs to do is stop treating these stars like they are above being human and treat them like they are "people"

Justice is a business.

Crimes are determined/defined by Jail Time or Cash, every day in jail has a monetary value to the system if you can pay for your term, it doesn't cost the city and they can bill you instead of incarserating(sp) you .

Only poor folks do time. A generalization but damn true just the same.

Everytime I see a "Movie Star" (cough) doing a public service anouncement on the tube. I know damn good and well they just got thier 5th DUI or something worse and this is part of the backroom plea bargain.

LoungeMachine
01-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Not sure why, but every time I pictured what Thermos looked like, based on his posts.... Andy Dick was always the one who came to mind...

:gulp:

thome
01-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Not sure why, but every time I pictured what Thermos looked like, based on his posts.... Andy Dick was always the one who came to mind...

:gulp:

if'n I'm aginn'it, yur fer it..If'n I'm fer it ,yur aginn'it.... don't matter what it is.

So. You ....................Must be ghey..... caus I like chicks.

hankster
01-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Hard to believe that this is what I started, all because of some gay fucker getting caught trying to stick his hands in some guys pants. I recuse myself from this thread!! LOL

Robert McCall
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM

It's wild to me how people like Andy Dick are worth mentioning.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-26-2010, 12:10 AM
gary brought him over once.andy pulled out some powder and snorted it with hubby.next thing i turn around and theyr wressling in there underware on the lawn.

bueno bob
01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I propose a new comedy series with Andy Dick, Charlie Sheen, Gary Coleman, Tom Sizemore and Heidi Montag. It's called "Do the Fuckin' Math".

chefcraig
01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Come to think of it, the word "meth" fits in that show's title as well.

Nitro Express
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
What a dumb fuck. I remember when he was feeling up Ivanka Trump. He's lucky Donald Trump hasn't tossed him off a skyscraper or buried him in a foundation somewhere.

Nitro Express
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tc0CYi1QeKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tc0CYi1QeKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
01-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Guys like Andy become Hitler types. Thank god most of them are too dumb and unconnected to get real power. I bet living with this guy is pure hell. He hates himself and probably is a sex addict but he's so nerdy he can't get laid. Also, the money is gone so he can't buy any from Heidi Fliess anymore. Not that Heidi is any condition to sell ass anymore.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Guys like Andy become Hitler types. Thank god most of them are too dumb and unconnected to get real power. I bet living with this guy is pure hell. He hates himself and probably is a sex addict but he's so nerdy he can't get laid. Also, the money is gone so he can't buy any from Heidi Fliess anymore. Not that Heidi is any condition to sell ass anymore.

they are both messes on that re-hab show

Nickdfresh
01-26-2010, 05:19 PM
He's a weirdo, touchy bi that creeps out both sexes simultaneously. I just recall that he had an altercation with Wesley Snipes over something Dick said to him in a nightclub bathroom about a decade ago--when he was still sort of relevant (IIRC)...