PDA

View Full Version : My new amps are designed to kill you

GAR
01-27-2010, 03:11 AM
I just finished the merging of several types of amplifier modification with an ace physics student and metal fan out of Long Beach tech who was down on his pot levels, but up on killing people drawn to hurting others in mosh pits at deathmetal shows.. and the occasional roadie retard.

It all started when I placed an ad for a guy who really, really knows tube amps, but all I could pay was in pot.

So that's how I met Hakan. He's from Ukraine, and pretty naiive about people from Los Angeles yanking his chain. But he knows how to derive equations for high-gain tube amps and probably thinks he's getting the better end of the deal because everytime I stop by to check up on my amps, I could tell the guys' been smokin alot of my dope away.

We got to a point in the first amp now where I like it: kinda Dieselly on lead channel, and glassy blackface Twin Reverby on the second.. then I tell him the bad news "Dude, I have to kill people with this amp."

Leave me be he says, I give to you.

"You give to me? What give to you me do you mean?"

He takes a strong hit and motions me out the screen door You come back Moondee, Moondee he he hee.. I didn't know what this meant until yesterday.

So monday came and I stopped by, he's got two of my four stacks setup in the garage, plus a heap of old discarded microwave chassis by the trash next to it and I begin to grow a little worried going inside.

"Ukee, ukee you play geetah how you like eeynd I make deez eeydustments ukee.." Hakan geev me geetah I plug in.. and seeing how he's cut my grille cloth in the center with a big fucking hole in it I'm plenty ticked to boot.

But I play geetah.
Eet syounds emayzeenk. Just amazing, I click one footswitch, both heads silently switch to dirty.

Then he brings in a birdcage with a rat in it "Now you play keel. Play to keel ukee?" an puts it on a box directly in front of the new hole.

As I start bomping open E and G chords, I begin to smell a moldy hairdryer smell which was interesting because I didn't order the Smellovision and started to sweat that maybe Hakan was just a HAKK and my transformers are melting.. then I looked at the rat and I could see the fur melting.

Then a full roll of the volume knob, and the thing literally MELTED in front of me. My jaw dropped!

I played for little over a minute, while watching this poor creature become BBQ stewed in it's own juices.

"Yah we make here Carcinotron, eez a backwave-oscillator cabinet now. I take only two microwave each cab from tubes output, before speaker, now you got electron-speaker-gun. I need $300 for parts.. and more skunkweed if you please."

This is obviously a joke, how'd you do it? "Eez ez NAH joke, uhkee. Eez killing machine for metal, you don't like?"

Now prior to this, I should add: all I ever expected was retubing and possibly new filter caps - but after discussing the old Ted Nugent boast of his amps exploding a stray pigeon that accidentally flew past.. and I said how cool would that be if you could roast the thing mid-air.. he surprised me with an amp that also is gonna be a great beam-weapon for crowd control!!

Spent all day with him today cooking steaks and building extra dummy cabs with added focusing lenses for greater pressure and water cooler lines.. for being fairly antisocial psychotic types, we're getting along fairly well on this project.

I'

Panamark
01-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Gary, at your age you should know about the "Brown Acid"

jhale667
01-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Gary, at your age you should know about the "Brown Acid"

Nooooo kidding...was actually almost interesting up until the "melted rat" part...:umm:

So I guess GAR's plan is to play gigs from behind his amps to avoid exposure to the death-ray cabinets....?

Sensible Shoes
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Please kill Lefty with this amp.

ZahZoo
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
A murder/suicide would be quite appropriate...

Hardrock69
01-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I agree. Tell Lefty you want to fuck it in it's fat ass, tell it you want to do it in front of the stacks, then turn them up to 11 while you both are in front of them, and do the world a big favor and die.

Sensible Shoes
01-27-2010, 04:24 PM
I am not wishing death on any human - just the alias. Thank you.

jhale667
01-27-2010, 07:27 PM

It's cool, as no humans would be harmed in the scenario HR69 describes... ;)

:guitar:

Nitro Express
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Break the ground pin off and then put a hot load on the amp chassis and you might just kill someone.

ace diamond
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
I just finished the merging of several types of amplifier modification with an ace physics student and metal fan out of Long Beach tech who was down on his pot levels, but up on killing people drawn to hurting others in mosh pits at deathmetal shows.. and the occasional roadie retard.

It all started when I placed an ad for a guy who really, really knows tube amps, but all I could pay was in pot.

So that's how I met Hakan. He's from Ukraine, and pretty naiive about people from Los Angeles yanking his chain. But he knows how to derive equations for high-gain tube amps and probably thinks he's getting the better end of the deal because everytime I stop by to check up on my amps, I could tell the guys' been smokin alot of my dope away.

We got to a point in the first amp now where I like it: kinda Dieselly on lead channel, and glassy blackface Twin Reverby on the second.. then I tell him the bad news "Dude, I have to kill people with this amp."

Leave me be he says, I give to you.

"You give to me? What give to you me do you mean?"

He takes a strong hit and motions me out the screen door You come back Moondee, Moondee he he hee.. I didn't know what this meant until yesterday.

So monday came and I stopped by, he's got two of my four stacks setup in the garage, plus a heap of old discarded microwave chassis by the trash next to it and I begin to grow a little worried going inside.

"Ukee, ukee you play geetah how you like eeynd I make deez eeydustments ukee.." Hakan geev me geetah I plug in.. and seeing how he's cut my grille cloth in the center with a big fucking hole in it I'm plenty ticked to boot.

But I play geetah.
Eet syounds emayzeenk. Just amazing, I click one footswitch, both heads silently switch to dirty.

Then he brings in a birdcage with a rat in it "Now you play keel. Play to keel ukee?" an puts it on a box directly in front of the new hole.

As I start bomping open E and G chords, I begin to smell a moldy hairdryer smell which was interesting because I didn't order the Smellovision and started to sweat that maybe Hakan was just a HAKK and my transformers are melting.. then I looked at the rat and I could see the fur melting.

Then a full roll of the volume knob, and the thing literally MELTED in front of me. My jaw dropped!

I played for little over a minute, while watching this poor creature become BBQ stewed in it's own juices.

"Yah we make here Carcinotron, eez a backwave-oscillator cabinet now. I take only two microwave each cab from tubes output, before speaker, now you got electron-speaker-gun. I need $300 for parts.. and more skunkweed if you please."

This is obviously a joke, how'd you do it? "Eez ez NAH joke, uhkee. Eez killing machine for metal, you don't like?"

Now prior to this, I should add: all I ever expected was retubing and possibly new filter caps - but after discussing the old Ted Nugent boast of his amps exploding a stray pigeon that accidentally flew past.. and I said how cool would that be if you could roast the thing mid-air.. he surprised me with an amp that also is gonna be a great beam-weapon for crowd control!!

Spent all day with him today cooking steaks and building extra dummy cabs with added focusing lenses for greater pressure and water cooler lines.. for being fairly antisocial psychotic types, we're getting along fairly well on this project.

I'

gary, give this fucker all the fucking pot he needs!!!
i want one of these fucking killer amps........that'll teach the stray neighborhood cats a lethal fucking lesson!!

GAR
01-28-2010, 12:34 AM
..that'll teach the stray neighborhood cats a lethal fucking lesson!!

Helping out today, I burned my right hand pretty badly holding the lense "tabs" he was laser trimming to get a broader ray out of it.. apparently his homemade laser tube works in the infrared range, but he didn't think to provide any shielding for anyone but himself.

We've been trying to enlargen the "target width" to do better than nuke rats.

That lil beastie was half the size of a typical 3 oz. hot dog which is impressive in and of itself, because this is the only amp in existence with a built-in carcinotron unit, but we got to do better if we're gonna nail the "folded-arms" crowd who wanna do the stare-down from front row.

I mean, who wants to be on stage lookin' at dudes checkin you out while you play? Get out, fags! Yknow? I want to see young chicks up front.

If you're gonna be in my front row, bring your chick so I can look down her blouse or something... uhh huhuhhhuhuhuh or else I step on the big red switch and make you feel.. a little sick!

GAR
01-28-2010, 12:46 AM
So I guess GAR's plan is to play gigs from behind his amps to avoid exposure to the death-ray cabinets....?

They're pretty directional, when you stand in front of it for a few seconds with a leather jacket, you feel nothing but if you take that and your shirt off you'll feel it right away.

It's going to be quite a jump going from cooking 2 ounces or so of meat in one minute, to targeting a 200-pound beer bellied BASTARD chick-obstruction.

My guy says if they stay in front for like 10 minutes, they'll get a nice face-burn

Blackflag
01-28-2010, 01:09 AM
It's true; I played one of these before, and it gave me a permanent orange afro.

Hardrock69
01-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Helping out today, I burned my right hand pretty badly.....

Why weren't you holding your fucking face in front of the laser? Burning it off would be a drastic improvement! :biggrin:

Igosplut
01-28-2010, 06:50 AM
If you're gonna be in my front row, bring your chick so I can look down her blouse or something... uhh huhuhhhuhuhuh or else I step on the big red switch and make you feel.. a little sick!

Not so many threads ago you told J that you hadn't played in 15 yrs?

Make up your mind dude, is he gonna shit, or is he gonna kill us?

You really need to take notes to keep the lies straight coward..

ZahZoo
01-28-2010, 09:03 AM

Please note... No humans were harmed in the making of this internet bullshit thread. Any resemblance to real persons, internet trolls living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited...

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Please kill Lefty with this amp.

your a mean person.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-29-2010, 12:16 AM
gary why are you lieing to these people? you dont even own a amp.you play that cracle color guitar that has 4 strings with a bread bag tie as hard as you can because you dont have a amp.stupid.

Blackflag
01-29-2010, 12:21 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/rypdal95/BacktotheFutureAmp.jpg

jhale667
01-29-2010, 12:30 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ybkQBjqoYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ybkQBjqoYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rolleyes:

GAR
01-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Not so many threads ago you told J that you hadn't played in 15 yrs?

.. and I still haven't played out, nor held myself to a daily practice regimen either.

On the other side of the coin, you go forth restoring an early-80's Honda Gullwing and ride it twice a summer, then consider yourself a "biker" go figure.

Igosplut
01-29-2010, 06:12 AM
.. and I still haven't played out, nor held myself to a daily practice regimen either.

On the other side of the coin, you go forth restoring an early-80's Honda Gullwing and ride it twice a summer, then consider yourself a "biker" go figure.

I can and did post a picture on one of my Harley's....

You can post a picture of anything because you have nothing...

Sensible Shoes
01-29-2010, 07:16 AM
your a mean person.

Yes. Yes, I am.

Igosplut
01-29-2010, 07:19 AM
And actually it's a Goldwing there coward...

GAR
01-30-2010, 01:31 AM
Shows how much I know about anything non-Indian... you get spoiled I suppose.

Hardrock69
01-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Shut the fuck up!

Igosplut
01-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Shows how much I know about anything non-Indian... you get spoiled I suppose.

Not according to threads you posted in at DDLR when you were telling us how much money you were making by turning over jap bikes you were buying cheap (along with the boats)......

I really don't expect you to keep your bullshit straight anymore after this many story's....

Panamark
01-30-2010, 07:00 AM
I know the bass frequency that makes people lose their bowel contents.
My new amp is gonna have that as a selectable footswitch.

ZahZoo
01-30-2010, 10:45 AM
I know the bass frequency that makes people lose their bowel contents.
My new amp is gonna have that as a selectable footswitch.

Sorry Mythbusters busted this one...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQFL-NLh0O8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQFL-NLh0O8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 12:25 PM
The mythbuster guys are some really clueless motherfuckers. That show pisses me off.

Sensible Shoes
01-30-2010, 12:51 PM
The mythbuster guys are some really clueless motherfuckers. That show pisses me off.

Yeah, they're spoiling our fun.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM

GULLWING MACH IV 80's Composite Skateboard Trucks on eBay (end time 09-Feb-10 01:00:57 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GULLWING-MACH-IV--80's-Composite-Skateboard-Trucks_W0QQitemZ370273756165QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq2 0091012?IMSfp=TL091012158003r34837)

gar, you rebuild these, and let the men work on motorcycles.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Why hasn't a pic of these amps been posted, Gargle?

:gulp:

Diamondjimi
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Why hasn't a pic of these amps been posted, Gargle?

They actually have to exist before one can photograph them... ;)

Mythbusters should actually do a spot on GAR.

Adam: "Does GARfail actually own a single piece of gear?"

Jamie: "No, no he doesn't!"

Adam: "Myth BUSTED!"

:biggrin:

VanHalenFan5150
01-30-2010, 09:11 PM
It's true; I played one of these before, and it gave me a permanent orange afro.

I haven't played one before, I grew a brain.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I haven't played one before, I grew a brain.

Are you saying people who have afros don't have brains? How the fuck dare you?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:24 PM

orange afros.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:26 PM
ronald, spammy, carrot top, and you?

(although i don't think you really have an orange afro):hitch:

VanHalenFan5150
01-31-2010, 09:55 AM

I certainly never said that at all, dear sir. And if you're planning to pull out the racial implications card, don't even go there, my best friend is black.
:hee:

Igosplut
01-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Funny how this is the cowards thread and he hasn't posted responses to all of this. But he can shit up other peoples threads..

Diamondjimi
01-31-2010, 12:20 PM
:thread_needs_pics:

So is every other post of his...

jhale667
01-31-2010, 12:55 PM
:thread_needs_pics:

Yes, let's see pics of the "death ray amp" please. :rolleyes:

Igosplut
01-31-2010, 01:21 PM
I was commenting not so much to shitsling, as I see he feels free to post in other peoples thread when he can claim somebody else wrong and him right.

But once called out on his own he conveniently finds others info to pick on.

Or others gear.

Sensible Shoes
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Is Lefty dead yet?

jhale667
01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd358/iwanttorentawombat/facemelt.gif

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Is Lefty dead yet?

No, just smells that way....

GAR
01-31-2010, 06:06 PM
..as I see he feels free to post in other peoples thread when he can claim somebody else wrong and him right.

If the truth is contradictory to opinion I fail to see how that's being "picked-on" to point it out.

The only pic I have is of the first induction tube we cracked, only because I am trying to get a free replacement from the manufacture even though we fucked it up.

No more pics for you!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2010, 06:14 PM
If the truth is contradictory to opinion I fail to see how that's being "picked-on" to point it out.

The only pic I have is of the first induction tube we cracked, only because I am trying to get a free replacement from the manufacture even though we fucked it up.

No more pics for you!

thanx spidey

Diamondjimi
01-31-2010, 09:07 PM

No more pics for you!

What in Christ is that supposed to be, a leaky turbo enema machine???

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachments/gear-street/2306d1264979092-my-new-amps-designed-kill-you-backwaver.jpg

GAR
02-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Homemade carcinotron.

Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=carcinotron)

LoungeMachine
02-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Homemade carcinotron.

Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=carcinotron)

:lmao:

lmgtfy

Gargle hath found nirvana.....

GAR
02-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Not according to threads you posted in at DDLR when you were telling us how much money you were making by turning over jap bikes ......

I really don't expect you to keep your bullshit straight anymore after this many story's....

I missed this one cuz you're on ignore: it is correct to let the Jap bikes go for a profit because a) they're never going to appreciate like an Indian or a Harley and b) as such, not keeper material.

I've said this before on DDLR and many other boards - I think life is defined more by what you let go than what you hang onto. If it's not the best, get rid of it life's too short.

Panamark
02-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Sorry Mythbusters busted this one...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQFL-NLh0O8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQFL-NLh0O8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ah !! But they didnt fix on the magic frequency and increase its intensity
until he shat.. It was a sweeping test.... Not Busted :)

Igosplut
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
I missed this one cuz you're on ignore: it is correct to let the Jap bikes go for a profit because a) they're never going to appreciate like an Indian or a Harley and b) as such, not keeper material.

So in one breath you say that. But in the previous breath you say this:

Shows how much I know about anything non-Indian... you get spoiled I suppose

So you claimed to be making all kinds of money rolling over jap bikes (describing prices, models, How much they were new, and how much you made), but now you no nothing about them... only Indians???

So now you're an Indian dealer/connoisseur?????

No wonder you said my Panhead was a piece of shit...You only know Indians (right now)

Maybe next month when you're a Harley expert you can tell me all about mine...

I've said this before on DDLR and many other boards - I think life is defined more by what you let go than what you hang onto. If it's not the best, get rid of it life's too short.

You don't even possess the best bullshit, never mind anything else.

Hardrock69
02-01-2010, 04:40 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd358/iwanttorentawombat/facemelt.gif

GAR
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
So you claimed to be making all kinds of money rolling over jap bikes ...

Not a whole lot of margin, I never said that..

I don't like Harleys like I used to 20 -25 years ago, the white-trash element in Harley-Davidson has kinda gone way way up just in the last 5 years.

And I don't believe you need so many ci's to make a classy ride rumble. Not saying Harleys are now classless due to the Old Fuck factor riding 'em now.. but y'know all the money in the bolton polish n'chrome market really really degrades what used to be a skillful pride of ownership thing.. you still get that with Indian because you don't get shitty tin-thin shiny parts saying "Made In R.O.C." available for a vintage Indian barnfind.

However, that's all you get with Harley. It's all shit, the polishing is shit (wrecked edges / wheel marks), and it's like nobody has the pride of ownership anymore with these things.

Sure there's boutique parts. 90percent is shit parts though.

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Listen to that horseshit. The little fella's feet couldn't even touch the ground on a Harley.
Now he's an expert on motorcycles... :rolleyes:

GAR
02-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Either you ride or you don't.

I was just thinking of you, looking up my elementary school in York with that Google street feature.. it looks the same as in the 1960s..

6 westover hill Rd, Toronto, Toronto Division, Ontario, Canada - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=L1s&q=6+westover+hill+Rd,+Toronto,+Toronto+Division,+O ntario,+Canada&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=6+Westover+Hill+Rd,+Toronto,+ON,+Canada&gl=us&ei=hdNnS8qvIY7CsQPSpvCUBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA)

You guys up there haven't figured out about fencing in the kids with huge steel bars and fences yet. Especially with perverts like you running around...

jhale667
02-02-2010, 09:43 AM
You guys up there haven't figured out about fencing in the kids with huge steel bars and fences yet. Especially with perverts like you running around...

This from the guy that admittedly likes to pee on little boys. Posts pics of this supposed amp or STFU.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Not a whole lot of margin, I never said that..

I don't like Harleys like I used to 20 -25 years ago, the white-trash element in Harley-Davidson has kinda gone way way up just in the last 5 years.

And I don't believe you need so many ci's to make a classy ride rumble. Not saying Harleys are now classless due to the Old Fuck factor riding 'em now.. but y'know all the money in the bolton polish n'chrome market really really degrades what used to be a skillful pride of ownership thing.. you still get that with Indian because you don't get shitty tin-thin shiny parts saying "Made In R.O.C." available for a vintage Indian barnfind.

However, that's all you get with Harley. It's all shit, the polishing is shit (wrecked edges / wheel marks), and it's like nobody has the pride of ownership anymore with these things.

Sure there's boutique parts. 90percent is shit parts though.

i see that in the shiitty aftermarket crap ya get from J & P and other mail order aftermarket stuff. harley's factory parts are not bad. and there is a shit ton of r.o.c. aftermarket crap for indian, ex. hen., victory, etc.

and how in the fuck does puttin' a chrome master cylinder cover on a scoot degrade your pride of ownership?

you sir, are a mess.:fufu:

Coyote
02-02-2010, 10:39 AM
This from the guy that admittedly likes to pee on little boys. Posts pics of this supposed amp or STFU.

Let's cut some corners instead...

Hey, GAR!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bF9lxl9N6I&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bF9lxl9N6I&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jhale667
02-02-2010, 11:48 AM
:D Yeah, I like your idea better. :lmao:

Igosplut
02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
and how in the fuck does puttin' a chrome master cylinder cover on a scoot degrade your pride of ownership?

you sir, are a mess.:fufu:

He knows dick about any of that. Most people that work their ass off so they can have ONE non-essential ride to enjoy, appreciate the precious few extras you can get beyond that. Very few can afford to own multiple bikes/cars and do whatever they want in the way of expensive improvements.

Most people that have similar experiences will be glad to see a picture, ask a question, and express interest with what you want to do next.

People with, and that know nothing tend to bitter assholes that try to degrade whatever somebody else has accomplished, and find fault with whatever another has.

Sound familiar????

PETE'S BROTHER
02-02-2010, 02:06 PM
He knows dick about any of that. Most people that work their ass off so they can have ONE non-essential ride to enjoy, appreciate the precious few extras you can get beyond that. Very few can afford to own multiple bikes/cars and do whatever they want in the way of expensive improvements.

Most people that have similar experiences will be glad to see a picture, ask a question, and express interest with what you want to do next.

People with, and that know nothing tend to bitter assholes that try to degrade whatever somebody else has accomplished, and find fault with whatever another has.

Sound familiar????

i certainly try to avoid putting "covers" on as much as possible. prefer to either paint or chrome the part itself.

well here is to hoping his new amps make him rich and he can get a dozen chrome indians:umm:

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Either you ride or you don't.

I was just thinking of you, looking up my elementary school in York with that Google street feature.. it looks the same as in the 1960s..

6 westover hill Rd, Toronto, Toronto Division, Ontario, Canada - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=L1s&q=6+westover+hill+Rd,+Toronto,+Toronto+Division,+O ntario,+Canada&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=6+Westover+Hill+Rd,+Toronto,+ON,+Canada&gl=us&ei=hdNnS8qvIY7CsQPSpvCUBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA)

Is that the school you were buggered at? You poor Prick.... :umm:

He won't post 'em because they're pure fiction.
There ya go GARy, there's your new name for your "amps"... :hee:

Hardrock69
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
He could call 'em "Killer Fiction". :D

GAR
02-02-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm getting nothing but killer FRICTION from you jokers.

This is not okay. My G-d, what has become of me?

Am I that.. as you say, "bitter" "jealous" "fake" and incincere for not sharing pics of my junk?

Let's talk about this, because we shouldn't have this between us all here.. we're a discussion group - not the "Picture NAZIs."

PETE'S BROTHER
02-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm getting nothing but killer FRICTION from you jokers.

This is not okay. My G-d, what has become of me?

Am I that.. as you say, "bitter" "jealous" "fake" and incincere for not sharing pics of my junk?

Let's talk about this, because we shouldn't have this between us all here.. we're a discussion group - not the "Picture NAZIs."

you, are correct sir. we should continue on the original discussion of your fictitious "amp junk". but much later.....

GAR
02-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Well junk it is, since we broke the tube.

I think we underpowered it..

LoungeMachine
02-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Well junk it is, since we broke the tube.

I think we underpowered it..

Gee, what were the odds.......

Funny thing is, you could shut everyone up with a quick snapshot.

or

you could remain a dimwitted, lying troll.....

kwame k
02-02-2010, 11:49 PM

He's really good at it so.....stay with what works.

GAR
02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
...stay with what works.

Fedex Ground says we'll get it working this weekend, but the swelling in my hand that hasn't gone down says I may not be.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 12:11 AM

If you do, you'll just be playing their game. Don't sink to their level.

kwame k
02-03-2010, 12:13 AM
but the swelling in my hand that hasn't gone down says I may not be.

Ah.....I don't know but maybe.......just a thought......jack-off with the other hand :umm: it's not like you have a life or anything.... Chief, Piss on Little Boys.

jhale667
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Gee, what were the odds.......

or

I mean how easy would that be? But then the "drama" couldn't continue...certainly the ridicule would, but...:hee:

And this brainiac comment:

Yeah, well...when people have discussions about their gear, they tend to post pictures of it...they're useful tools in a discussion, not useless tools IMPEDING one...tends to make your claims seem ( I almost said "look" but too much pun intended!) less like bullshit, too...:rolleyes: But then in the case of this thread, there's no discussion to impede - because :thread_needs_pics:

C'mon GARfail... you're claiming you have an amp that does this http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd358/iwanttorentawombat/facemelt.gif
and yet seem shocked people actually want to see pictures of said WMD (weapon of musical destructionTM)? The horror!

Please.

jhale667
02-03-2010, 12:17 AM
If you do, you'll just be playing their game. Don't sink to their level.

He's right, don't do it Gary! Don't prove to the world you're not a lying sack of shit! :lmao:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Well, I don't see Hale giving pictures of his homicidal amps. Oh, that's right...he doesn't have any. :umm:

kwame k
02-03-2010, 12:27 AM
He's right, don't do it Gary! Don't prove to the world you're not a lying sack of shit! :lmao:

Easy on ButtFag today, Hale....he just got left at the altar by Lounge....he's on the rebound and Gar's his last hope.

LoungeMachine
02-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I just LOVE the fact ButtFag is defending the Army's biggest attention whoring troll ever.....

jhale667
02-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Well, I don't see Hale giving pictures of his homicidal amps. Oh, that's right...he doesn't have any. :umm:

Oh, my amp will fuckin' KILL ya alright, Sparkplug. :biggrin: And there's been multiple pictures of it posted here. I can post pics of it, y'know, because it actually exists...

kwame k
02-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Well you're the mod here, Jay but.......did you have to take away bitch rights on BF :lmao:

jhale667
02-03-2010, 12:46 AM
I just LOVE the fact ButtFag is defending the Army's biggest attention whoring troll ever.....

He's the chairman of the "Up with Asshats" movement...;)

Well you're the mod here, Jay but.......did you have to take away bitch rights on BF :lmao:

No, no, I'll share - by all means, play through...:lol:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh, my amp will fuckin' KILL ya alright, Sparkplug. :biggrin: And there's been multiple pictures of it posted here. I can post pics of it, y'know, because it actually exists...

Oh, that's right...it's just that you can't play it, because your apartment-neighbors won't let you. :hee:

kwame k
02-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Oh, that's right...it's just that you can't play it, because your apartment-neighbors won't let you. :hee:

Do you actually play anything, other than the bitter card?

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Yes. Why, are you fishing for a picture, fag? Forget it.

kwame k
02-03-2010, 01:08 AM
I'll take it easy on ya, Fag....jilted lover and all :biggrin:

jhale667
02-03-2010, 01:10 AM

Nope, surprisingly they're actually into it...sorry. FAIL.

So, about that timeout, getting near, isn't it....bitch? :D

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Nope, surprisingly they're actually into it...sorry. FAIL.

Pussy, you've said before how you have to stay quiet to play in your trashy apartment. Why don't you step up a level and be the first in your family to live in a trailer park? Then you could play as loud as you want.

So, about that timeout, getting near, isn't it.... :(

Dying to know, aren't you? I don't want to make you cry.

jhale667
02-03-2010, 01:20 AM
No, I've said I do as a courtesy (an alien concept to you) to them - stupid. The upstairs neighbor, only one I'd need to be concerned about in the first place, has literally said "Play as loud as you want". :D

As for the timeout....I can wait.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:23 AM
The upstairs neighbor, only one I'd need to be concerned about in the first place, has literally said "Play as loud as you want". :D

Then how homicidal could your amp be? Sheeat.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:24 AM
As for the timeout....I can wait.

I'll make sure you're the first to know, you sappy biatch.

kwame k
02-03-2010, 01:32 AM
No, I've said I do as a courtesy (an alien concept to you) to them - stupid. The upstairs neighbor, only one I'd need to be concerned about in the first place, has literally said "Play as loud as you want". :D

Fuck dude....most of the references you made about the neighbors had to do with, "Playing at 3am"..........

You know, Jay....I've asked nicely, lay off BF......have some empathy for a bride on his cancelled Wedding....

You're a cold-hearted bastard, Jay :confused11:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:33 AM
That's pretty much the point Gar was making earlier. What the fuck?

jhale667
02-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Then how homicidal could your amp be? Sheeat.

Not a clue, have we? :biggrin:
Enough that I told her "careful what you wish for"...Fuck, I can get that thing so loud I don't want to stand next to it...and that's like not even on 5 or 6... :lmao:

The place I lived in before here had a huge enclosed glass patio/BBQ pit area, and my friends were laughing one day because I was jamming in the living room and they could see the glass pulsing in time with my palm mutes from outside...:lol:

I'm not one of those "have to play on 11" dudes, anyway - and my amp doesn't NEED to be completely cranked to sound good. As long as I can hear myself over the drums, I'm good.

GAR
02-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Wow.

I'm sorry I posted even one pic.

Imagine the pages this one will stretch if I posted the rig it went into.. I just don't want all the technical questions about what is this, what is that, how the other..

I will say a couple last things, though; for the optimum current I need to drive four carcinotrons - one in each of my bottom cabinets (hidden by the grillecloth) - we would have to provide about 20 amps. That's problem number one.

And because these things came from Russia, they're 220 so we use a step-down transformer in reverse to up the 110 wall current.. problem two.

Hak says that comes at a 40 percent efficiency loss due to the voltage conversion, so we really would need to plug in to some delicious hi-voltage at the club which none of these flea-holes like Knitting Factory or Dragonfly are bound to have. Problem number 3.

Or provide a power-generator from outside from a rental yard, costing over a hundred bux, prob no. 4.

Can we kill people with music? Our tests indicate this is absolutely feasible.

But would it get me on the cover of Rolling Stone? If I feel like blowing all this money, and if I make it to parole for a 20-to-life sentence for a mass moshpit extermination, yeah.

But some things in life, you just gotta do 'em for the sake of your art. That's about the only way I can justify continuing in the matter.

kwame k
02-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Translation....Clay's an Attention Whore....move on people, nothing to see here.

GAR
02-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Guess you won't appreciate seeing my new signature quote..

kwame k
02-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Context and comprehension eludes you, doesn't it Clay........Oh wait, February is black history month. (http://www.history.com/content/blackhistory)

GAR
02-03-2010, 02:16 AM
... don't wait,

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1277/a1277_bm.gif

- when we can celebrate!

kwame k
02-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Piss on any children today, Clay?

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-03-2010, 02:39 AM
whos clay?

jhale667
02-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Translation....Clay's an Attention Whore....move on people, nothing to see here.

Exactly, exactly...and the lame "Guess he can't" photo applies more to GAyR's posting a picture of this NON-EXISTENT amp...and now he refuses to...? Fucking GHEY. :fufu:

Sooooo.....shall I close your bullshit thread NOW, Clay - or would you like it merged with you and your lackey's MAIN bullshit thread? :rolleyes:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 12:04 PM
I like that shirt.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
But some things in life, you just gotta do 'em for the sake of your art. That's about the only way I can justify continuing in the matter.

These small-minded people will never understand that. All they know is hate.

jhale667
02-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Edited for clarification (and reality check):

Small-minded people like us will never understand. All we know is hate.

The truth shall set you free...:tongue0011:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Wait a second...did you just pull an "i know you are, but what am I?" You did, didn't you?

jhale667
02-03-2010, 01:43 PM
It's called "clarification", and you're "projecting", hater. Look them up. :D

VanHalenFan5150
02-03-2010, 07:12 PM

I don't recall Hale saying anything relatively similar to "I have an amp that can kill people", unless of course you count his Marshall stacks.

I dub thee an irrelevant poster.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Not only am I relevant, I'm the most relevant mofo you'll ever talk to.

And I think Hale plays some Mesa. Dual rectifier or some such dogshit. So pull your shit together.

GAR
02-03-2010, 11:40 PM
He's been with that setup for a decade, and probably into the next one as well. This one doesn't get it "together."

jhale667
02-03-2010, 11:56 PM
It's a Mark III, not a Recto, dumbasses. It's been "together" for quite some time.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Isn't that two generations old? Do you run a x386 in your computer, too?

jhale667
02-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Isn't that two generations old?

Duh.

Would you say that to an owner of a Plexi, or any other cool vintage amp? No. Shaddap.

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Isn't that two generations old? Do you run a x386 in your computer, too?

Yeah because we know anything vintage sucks:umm:......you really are an idiot.

Gee, that 59 Les Paul is two generations old, better get rid of it and that 60's Marshal stack too......

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Duh.

Would you say that too an owner of a Plexi, or any other cool vintage amp? No. Shaddap.

Shit, beat me to it :beers8:

GAR
02-04-2010, 02:21 AM
It isn't so much what he has to work with, it's what work he hasn't had to do with it.. that being said, Jay really knows how to work with what he has!

[snareroll]Thanks for coming, folks. My next act is in 20 mins. enjoy the bar. [/crash]

jhale667
02-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Said the guy who STILL hasn't played in 15 years...Shaddap.

GAR
02-06-2010, 03:44 AM
You stick with what you know, and I'll keep at it with what I don't know... I'm trying the unknown forms at the moment.

Diamondjimi
03-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Blah Blah Blah...
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/dolop_ghani/shit.jpg

Yup, that's pretty much it... :LOser:

Blackflag
03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I actually think Gear Street is much more interesting with zero personality. I love vanilla, actually.

jhale667
03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
I actually think Gear Street is much more interesting with zero personality. I love vanilla, actually.

And gladiator movies, right? :hee:

Hardrock69
03-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah, he saw that movie Airplane, and realized any time Peter Graves was talking to "Joey", he wished that Peter Graves "knew him" personally. :biggrin: