PDA

View Full Version : Hello

evhpunk
01-28-2010, 02:50 PM
hello to everyone, new to the site, love the original line up of Van Halen, hoping they are going to tour the UK this year, my favourite top 3 bands of all time are Van Halen, Van Halen and last but not least Van halen

cheers

Spence

Nottingham UK

Sarge's Little Helper
01-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi evhpunk Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

VanHalenFan5150
01-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Nice to meet you pal, welcome to the Army!

GAR
01-29-2010, 01:23 AM
welcome Spence!

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
01-29-2010, 01:53 AM
gary isnt the internet cafe closing soon?im done with the laptop.you can come home and use it now.i need you to bring home some newspaper to plug up the hole in the floor.im worryed that mice will get into the van and eat our food.thanks hun.see ya soon.ive got a sexy surprise waiting for ya.ya know.new razor.wink.wink.

GO-SPURS-GO
01-29-2010, 03:58 AM
my favourite top 3 bands of all time are Van Halen, Van Halen and last but not least Van halen

cheers

Spence

Nottingham UK

Hell yeah!! :killer: That's my top 3, too. :beers8: Killer default pic! I saw all 6 headlining tours, but the Fair Warning tour was my favorite.