PDA

View Full Version : Russians Answer the F-22 Stealth Fighter

Nickdfresh
01-30-2010, 09:30 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHzdnrk92eU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHzdnrk92eU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2010/01/29/PH2010012902372.jpg

Russia flexes military power with 'futuristic' fighter jet

Russia returned to the global stage Friday as a first-rank military and technological power by launching a 'fifth generation' fighter plane, with futuristic characteristics of stealth, sustained supersonic cruise, and integrated weapons.
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/0129-russiajet/7317790-1-eng-US/0129-RussiaJet_full_600.jpg

By Fred Weir Correspondent
posted January 29, 2010 at 4:15 pm EST
Moscow —

Vladimir Putin is jubilant, the Russian aviation industry is filled with pride, and even normally skeptical military experts say they're truly impressed by reports Friday that Russia has successfully test-flown the first prototype of a "fifth generation" fighter plane.

They all may have good reasons to cheer. Building such a plane is so expensive, complex, and technologically sophisticated that, until now, only the United States has been able to field an operational version of one: the F-22 Raptor.

According to news reports, Russia's venerable Sukhoi company – maker of many famous Soviet warplanes – sent the V-tailed, swept-wing Sukhoi T-50 on its maiden flight for 47 minutes Friday near Komsomolsk-na-Amur in Russia's far east (see video here) and it exceeded all expectations.

"We started flight tests of the fifth-generation aircraft today," Sukhoi CEO Mikhail Pogosyan told Russian news agencies. "I am strongly convinced that this project will excel its Western rivals in cost-effectiveness and these planes will constitute the backbone of the Russian Air Force for the next few decades."

A fighter of the "fifth generation" should have futuristic characteristics of stealth, sustained supersonic cruise, multi-role capabilities, integrated weapons and navigation systems that are controlled by artificial intelligence, over-the-horizon radar visibility and other cutting-edge wizardry.

Experts say that the mere fact that Russia can put one into the air announces its return to the global stage as a first-rank military and technological power.

"This is an epic event, because it's the first time in post-Soviet history that [the Russian military industry] has been able to create something brand new," Alexander Khramchikhin, an expert with the independent Institute of Political and Military Analysis in Moscow, says in a telephone interview.

"Everything we produced after the USSR's collapse was based on Soviet designs; nobody thought we could make anything so technologically complicated as this. But now, strange as it may seem, this shows Russia's level is very high."

Kremlin leaders have been promising to build this new aircraft for years as part of a broader effort to re-arm and modernize Russia's crumbling Soviet-era armed forces. Though Russia handily won its brief 2008 war with neighboring Georgia, the conflict revealed massive shortcomings in its military machine, including disastrously poor air support for ground forces and almost nonexistent aerial reconnaissance capability.

Prime Minister Putin praised the T-50's first flight as a "big step" in restoring Russia's traditional place as a global military power, and pledged that the air force will start receiving production models of the plane in about three years.

As Russia's president, Putin launched a sweeping, $200-billion rearmament program that aims to introduce new generations of nuclear submarines, intercontinental missiles, tanks, and aircraft carriers for the armed forces within the next five years.

Experts say the T-50 fighter, which has been developed in partnership with Russia's leading arms client India, will also go far toward restoring the tattered reputation of Russia's military-industrial complex as a leading supplier of weaponry in global markets.

"This is really good advertising; it shows buyers of Russian-made hardware that we can produce the most modern weapons and also improve them," says Vitaly Shlykov, a former Soviet war planner who now works as a civilian adviser to the Russian Defense Ministry.

"We invested a lot in this plane, and the fact that we can fly it has a big psychological impact," he says. "It has a huge symbolic meaning for Russia itself."

But skeptics say we'd best wait for more details about the top-secret plane of which we have seen, so far, only a few superficial images.

"We see the plane has some external characteristics that are new, but we have no way of knowing whether it actually possesses the technological features that would make it a fighter of the fifth generation," says Alexander Golts, military expert for the independent Yezhednevny Zhurnal, an online news magazine.

"It's great that it took off. Hurray. But I want to know a lot more about it."

Russia flexes military power with 'futuristic' fighter jet / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com (http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2010/0129/Russia-flexes-military-power-with-futuristic-fighter-jet)

© The Christian Science Monitor. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Policy.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 09:48 AM
I can't wait for Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to blame this on Obama....seeing as Obama is a commie pinko......

Seriously...good for Russia....I'd love to see Russia bitch-slap the grand American "we're the best at everything" arrogance right back to where it belongs.

Maybe this will detract from the anti-Obama horseshit for a while....but I doubt it.

Somehow Obama will be blamed for the new Rise of the Commies......

Run for your lives!

ELVIS
01-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Seriously...good for Russia....I'd love to see Russia bitch-slap the grand American "we're the best at everything" arrogance right back to where it belongs.

:mad2:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I can't wait for Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to blame this on Obama....seeing as Obama is a commie pinko......

Maybe this will detract from the anti-Obama horseshit for a while....but I doubt it.

Run for your lives!

What this will do is guarantee another few hundred billion in increased defense spending.....

We can always afford more jets.....

Just not health care

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Yepper......And of course they'll all blame Obama for the Russian resurgence.

After all, Obama is conspiring with the Russians to ressurrect Soviet Communism........

My day was well spent...I pissed off Elvis. :tongue0011:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 04:54 PM

After all, Obama is conspiring with the Russians to ressurrect Soviet Communism........

Not hard to piss off ELVIS.

Just post the truth.

:gulp:

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm waiting for Cheney to accuse Obama of treason...for failing to protect the American people from the Russian menace.

Coyote
01-30-2010, 05:01 PM
We're back in the 1950's?

Great Scott!

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Cheney will try and convince you it is.....

After all, he needs to pump up the volume so as to get Haliburton some more big contracts based on lies, illegal invasions of soveregin nations...and whatever else he can conjure up.

So why not the Rise of The Evil Empire? Those evil Russians.....

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
What this will do is guarantee another few hundred billion in increased defense spending.....

Just not health care

Not to come off as a neocon, but in the constitution, Wasn't that one of the orignal intents of our Gov't collecting our tax dollars in order to fund our National Defense?

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution )

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Don't get me wrong, things need to be done about Healthcare, be we in theory should always have a strong Nat'l Defense regardless of what we spend tax dollars on.

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Cheney will try and convince you it is.....

After all, he needs to pump up the volume so as to get Haliburton some more big contracts based on lies, illegal invasions of soveregin nations...and whatever else he can conjure up.

So why not the Rise of The Evil Empire? Those evil Russians.....

Uh, In case you havn't heard, he's not been involved in politics for about 2 years.

He's been mainly a pundit in the style of O'Reilly/Beck.

and why shouldn't we feel uneasy about the Russians? These are the same group of people who killed a guy with radioactive sushi.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Not to come off as a neocon, but in the constitution, Wasn't that one of the orignal intents of our Gov't collecting our tax dollars in order to fund our National Defense?

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution )

Don't get me wrong, things need to be done about Healthcare, be we in theory should always have a strong Nat'l Defense regardless of what we spend tax dollars on.

And The Declaration of Independence calls for Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness

How can one guarantee life, if we can't even make healthcare a priority?

Besides, where did I say it was an "either or" question????

My point is if we can spend trillions on defense, we can find a way to force the Insurance Lobby to stop RAPING us in the name of Capitalism

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Uh, In case you havn't heard, he's not been involved in politics for about 2 years.

1 year.

and wtf does that have to do with anything?

He's still got the ear of the right wing media

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:27 PM
And The Declaration of Independence calls for Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness

Besides, where did I say it was an "either or" question????

My point is if we can spend trillions on defense, we can find a way to force the Insurance Lobby to stop RAPING us in the name of Capitalism

I'm not arguing against having Health Care Reform, simply saying that I personally hold having a strong national defense over it.

I've said it before, why not just have medicare expanded to those that really need it and allow the Insurance Co.'s to compete with each other accross state lines? Seems easy enough to me. And make sure they are laws that protect the consumer against said companies on the book, along with laws to ensure people don't just go sue crazy because they "slipped on pee-pee at the costco."

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:28 PM
1 year.

and wtf does that have to do with anything?

He's still got the ear of the right wing media

Cheney is sort of a non-issue. He can say whatever he wants out of the White House now and Republicans can chose to agree/disagree with it, but I don't think they're going to do thing solely on his word, that would be quite idiotic of them.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 05:28 PM

He's been mainly a pundit in the style of O'Reilly/Beck.

and why shouldn't we feel uneasy about the Russians? These are the same group of people who killed a guy with radioactive sushi.

Uh...in case you haven't heard...Cheney's hasn't SHUT THE FUCK UP for the past year about Obama and blaming him for every fucking thing...real or imagined...that arises. Including the shit CHENEY CAUSED with his puppet Bush in tow.

Like attempted terra-ist attacks that were a farce to begin with.....and every other fucking thing imaginable.

And he doesn't need to be in politics to influence the government...because his fuckhead fellow rupukes and dolts like you actually listen to and believe his utter fucking horseshit.....

And as for your comment about killing a guy with "radio active sushi"...fuck me, but we need to be more worried about people like you than anything else...real or imagined.

So "they" means ALL RUSSIANS? So I guess "they" can mean ALL BLACK PEOPLE too, for instance...huh?

And aren't "they" also the people who illegally invaded how many countries over the years for monetary gain? Such as...Iraq for instance? And committed crimes against humanity and treason in doing so?

Therefore, that "they" includes you.....So shall you hang yourself now for treason and war crimes? Or shall we wait for The Hague?

What an ignorant brainless fucking cunt.......truly amazing.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Cheney is sort of a non-issue. He can say whatever he wants out of the White House now and Republicans can chose to agree/disagree with it, but I don't think they're going to do thing solely on his word, that would be quite idiotic of them.

"That would be quite idiotic of them"? Jesus Christ don't even get me started...

Well, maybe a little.....That same "they" who wouldn't be so idiotic are the same dumb fucking cunts who elected Bush and Darth TWICE...and even after that stroke of brilliance tout Sarah Palin like she's credible.

And that is the same "they" as you......Don't refer to them as "they" and try and distance yourself....You're one of "they"......part of the epic problem.

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:34 PM
What an ignorant brainless fucking cunt.......truly amazing.

Class act, calling some one a moron because they happen to not hold your fucked up Canuck view of the world.

And you know right what I MEAN'T about Russians. The Russian people I have no ill-will towards, good folks, met a couple immigrant who went to my HS back in the day. I mean't the KGB/Millitary type level of people.

Eat a gun.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I get it now...so it's the Russian leadership who are "they"....."They're" the evil ones, and they are a concern.

Are they as concerning as let's say....The US Government who has invaded Iraq illegally...and Panama.....and Vietnam...and...and....and....Oh...let's not forget the unnecessary use of atomic bombs on Japanese men, women and children.....

And caused millions of deaths of innocent people....

But it's the Russian leaders who are evil, right? Cuz that's what Ronnie and Dickie and all they're fucked-up evil predecssors brainwashed you with right?

So as long as the USA does WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS against the protests of the civilzed World...that's okay?

Now I get it....

And it's not the "Canuck" view of the USA...it's the entire fucking World's view of the USA.....

Punk.

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I get it now...so it's the Russian leadership who are "they"....."They're" the evil ones, and they are a concern.

Are they as concerning as let's say....The US Government who has invaded Iraq illegally...and Panama.....and Vietnam...and...and....and....Oh...let's not forget the unnecessary use of atomic bombs on Japanese men, women and children.....

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan)

Didn't Stalin also kill like 20 million?

And You guys are just as much to blame in the WWII example as you were our allies. ;).

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Ummm...."us guys" joined the Brits in declaring war on Germany as a result of the illegal invasion by the Third Reich shitheads......And "you guys" didn't join in until much later.

I guess not enough money to be made at first......

Regardless...your "rebuttal" is completely pointless and off topic....not that I'm surprised.

You conveniently ignore that which you can't or won't answer...not that I'm surprised.

Game...set...match......try to stay in your weight class next time..and maybe you won't get trounced.

But it's nice you acknowledges "us guys" in WWII...Now how about acknowledging "us guys" fighting wiht "you guys" in Afghanistan...where "us guys" have had more casualties per capita than "you guys"...and yet "us guys" are never mentioned by "you guys" politicians and news media for "us guys" contribution and sacrifice to help "you guys" out of loyal alliedship......

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm not arguing against having Health Care Reform, simply saying that I personally hold having a strong national defense over it.

"

Against whom, exactly?

Al Quitya?

The Russkies?

The Boogeyman?

:lmao:

The Military Industrial Complex is something you need to bone up on, son.

Fear = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Think you'd care about another trillion dollar defense program if you're dying of something that could be treated for $10K?

:rolleyes:

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 05:57 PM

But it's the Russian leaders who are evil, right? Cuz that's what Ronnie and Dickie and all they're fucked-up evil predecssors brainwashed you with right?

So as long as the USA does WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS against the protests of the civilzed World...that's okay?

Now I get it....

And it's not the "Canuck" view of the USA...it's the entire fucking World's view of the USA.....

Punk.

What the hell did I have to do with 90% of what was on the aforementioned list btw? I wasn't even born for another 20 years for most of it. :biggrin:

Way to pin shit that I had nothing do with on me. I also wasn't even of voting age for the other 10% So don't just try and say I'm another one of the "Busheep", as I myself didn't even vote McCain/Palin and am a registered Democrat (who voted libetarian). :).

And if the Russians are supposedly so much better than the American Gov't, why are the Canadians usually in our corner and one of our closest allies?

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Wwhy are the Canadians usually in our corner and one of our closest allies?

They're scared we'll nuke them for giving us Celine Dion and Ann Murray......

Unchainme
Against whom, exactly?

Al Quitya?

The Russkies?

The Boogeyman?

or Aliens?

http://www.wvah.com/programs/kingofthehill/dalegribble.jpg

Point well taken Lounge. I think cuts should be made all around the Gov't frankly. I'm just aruging that we should consistantly have a decent millitary in-tact at all times.

Baby's On Fire
Dude...you're misisng my point and I'm wasting my breath...

The POINT IS....your characterizations of the "evil Russian leaders" is exponentially more applicable to the "evil American leaders".

Get it?

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
or Aliens?

http://www.wvah.com/programs/kingofthehill/dalegribble.jpg

Point well taken Lounge. I think cuts should be made all around the Gov't frankly. I'm just aruging that we should consistantly have a decent millitary in-tact at all times.

Point is we have a "decent enough" military for 2/3 of the world.

We need to stop using our military to invading and occupying strategic oil and gas reserves for Big Business Interests who own Congress.

Why is most of our National Guard currently guarding other countries?

Wake up, Grasshopper.

YOUR generation needs to fucking bitchslap the current one before it's too late and the USA become a wholly owned subsidiary of China/Halliburton, Inc.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 06:05 PM
The POINT IS....your characterizations of the "evil Russian leaders" is exponentially more applicable to the "evil American leaders".

?

Sad but true.

And history shows us ALL empires crumble.....

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 06:06 PM
They're scared we'll nuke them for giving us Celine Dion and Ann Murray......

YouTube - Canadian Beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGPh8Hjyg8)

:biggrin:

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Point is we have a "decent enough" military for 2/3 of the world.

We need to stop using our military to invading and occupying strategic oil and gas reserves for Big Business Interests who own Congress.

Why is most of our National Guard currently guarding other countries?

Wake up, Grasshopper.

YOUR generation needs to fucking bitchslap the current one before it's too late and the USA become a wholly owned subsidiary of China/Halliburton, Inc.

Not disagreeing with you AT ALL with this. I'm pissed that the Chinese are this heavily involved in owning some of the debt., same with the Wars.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 06:08 PM
There is no "Canadian Beer"

Don't listen to that propaganda

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Not disagreeing with you AT ALL with this. I'm pissed that the Chinese are this heavily involved in owning some of the debt., same with the Wars.

Do you avoid buying anything made in China....100 percent...even if it means going without?

If not, you're part of the problem.

And yes...I do avoid it 100 percent.....

And btw....those are "real" commies...not the Russians.

Unchainme
01-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Do you avoid buying anything made in China....100 percent...even if it means going without?

If not, you're part of the problem.

And yes...I do avoid it 100 percent.....

And btw....those are "real" commies...not the Russians.

I didn't say the Ruskies were commies (though there's been rumblings that they could be moving towards that direction.), and hell, even the Chinese are like some weird ass hybred at this point.

And how does one avoid that when some essientials are made in that country (unfortunately). I buy American when possible, but it's growing more and more difficult do as such when the jobs are getting shipped over seas.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
You can avoid it by shopping around and ordering from Europe for example....Yeah it costs more. So what? Quality is better and you're not poisoning the land or yourself...or giving the "Yellow Menace" more power.

You're pissed off about the Chinese owning half the USA...but you're contributing to the problem.

Why is it that right-wing nut jobs like th tea partiers can organize and rally and fight tooth and nail against Obama....yet the same effort can't go into consumers boycotting products made in China?

If 200 million Americans and Canadians REFUSE to buy anything made in China...you bet you're ass things will change.

Every clothing store I enter...I politely tell the sales clerk and the manager that no offense to them personally...but I will not buy ANYTHING made in China.(You know when they jump on you as soon as you enter the store...."May I help you" like the grocer in the Yankee Rose video)

If we all did this.....

And fuck Walmart while I'm at it.....

Va Beach VH Fan
01-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Not to sound like "karma points", but whatcha say this gets debated without the personal attacks....

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 07:02 PM
punk and moron are pretty benign 'round these part, VA :D

No different than sitting in a bar with your buds and saying listen assmunch, Mike Holmgren was a failure, and we shouldnt bring him back, you dumbass

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 07:04 PM
If 200 million Americans and Canadians REFUSE to buy anything made in China...you bet you're ass things will change.

Yeah, they'd dump all that US debt and we be even MORE fucked....

Catch-22 at its worst....

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Not to sound like "karma points", but whatcha say this gets debated without the personal attacks....

What fun would that be? This is the DLR Army......

We're all grown ups...we can take it.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah, they'd dump all that US debt and we be even MORE fucked....

Catch-22 at its worst....

Good point.....but not necessarily so....the US would end up with more exports and more GDP......and more cash to pay down the debt.

If we all give the Chinese a collective FUCK YOU.....then they wouldn't have the power they have now......

Except toomany consumers look for the cheapest price and don't give a fuck about where it's made or who's abused while it's being made.

North Americans are a pathetic fucking bunch, really...You don't see this shit in Europe.....

Va Beach VH Fan
01-30-2010, 07:30 PM
What fun would that be? This is the DLR Army......

We're all grown ups...we can take it.

Some people get turned off by all the personal shit... Eventually, some of those people leave, and we don't want that...

Argue 'til the cows come home, but keep the personal stuff out of it, please...

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Nahhh....it's not meant to be taken too seriously. An intelligent and civilized conversation doesn't last long in these parts.

Why are you singling me out? I don't recall ever reading a civilized thread. Even the Haiti relief thread is full of sarcasm and insensitivity (not that I agree with it).

Nonetheless...my profound apologies...Now I ask that that moron also apologize....:tongue0011:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 07:51 PM

Good luck with that.

buttmunch ;)

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Nahhh....it's not meant to be taken too seriously. An intelligent and civilized conversation doesn't last long in these parts.

:

The over / under is 2 pages.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Why are you singling me out? I don't recall ever reading a civilized thread. Even the Haiti relief thread is full of sarcasm and insensitivity (not that I agree with it).

I'm not, you responded....

I know Lounge wouldn't right away, as DLR said, "LM is under heavy narcotics here tonight...."

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 08:06 PM

a) The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution. They're two different things.

b) Your "rights" are in - oddly enough - the Bill of Rights. And you can't point to a right to health care.

c) The right to life, as in the right to not have the government take your life, does not equate to requiring private parties to pay for your health care.

Lazy bone gobbler.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Some people get turned off by all the personal shit... Eventually, some of those people leave, and we don't want that...

I agree 100%.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 08:36 PM
When did this place get so warm and cuddly?

I musta missed roll call.

Anyway, can I still insult Elvis? I mean, if not, what's the point for any of us to be here?

How about we make a rule that if you deserve it, you can be insulted. Elvis asks for it everytime.......But he won't mind cuz God loves us all and will forgive us.

And of course there's Thome....begging to be insulted........How about we also make a rule that if your grammar is at the 2nd grade level, then we can insult you?

I think these are fair rules.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Because "we" don't make rules....

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, just asking everyone to stop with the pissing contests with each and every thread, regardless of forum...

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 08:50 PM
I agree with you...but the sentiment is 10 years overdue.

There has never been a thread here that hasn't derailed within a few posts.....Not one.

I remember the day after 911....people inserting porno references into their posts...I forget who it was, but i shit you not. I recall the quote "I can't even watch my porn...."

Quite sick, really.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:00 PM
soooooo....who made an airplane?;)

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Shaddap Pedro......Just joking :)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:07 PM
is russia gonna sell these to china? or does china make their own?

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:16 PM
I agree 100%.

:lmao:

Since when?

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Since my return. I'm ushering in a new era. We're all turning over a new leaf.

:alien:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:24 PM
a) The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution. They're two different things.

b) Your "rights" are in - oddly enough - the Bill of Rights. And you can't point to a right to health care.

c) The right to life, as in the right to not have the government take your life, does not equate to requiring private parties to pay for your health care.

Lazy bone gobbler.

Please post a link of mine saying they were the same thing.

Let me know when you can argue facts, strawman

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:25 PM

From your banning?

Or from the AM PM today?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM

i actually did get some new leaf.:hee:

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Either way. Get on board.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:31 PM
reeeeeally fast airplanes, huh?:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Either way. Get on board.

dumbass
dicksucker
idiot
clueless motherfuckers.

Scenes from YOUR last few posts... TODAY

Hypocrite much?

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Do as I say, and not as I do.

You have no idea how many times I have to say that in the real world, too. You'd think you people would get it by now.

Stop being a hater, and get on board. Ass.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 09:36 PM
The over / under is 2 pages.

we're sooooooo close:pullinghair:

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:38 PM
YouTube - ZZ Top - Nasty Dogs & Funky Kings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3mkNl-rgQ)

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:46 PM
I see BF is on another bender....

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
we're sooooooo close:pullinghair:

Back on topic.

Yakima Library closes soon.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Was there a topic?

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 09:55 PM

Just not health care

Fucking spot on correct.

I looked at the US air force order of battle a couple of months ago.

It is fucking staggering.

Absolute insane madness.

I honestly think that 99.9% of Americans don't know how much of their money has been pissed away on pointless shit for their air force.

Paying a billion dollars a time for stealth bombers to bomb peasants in Iraq...stealthily.

You could have had a big powerful air force and free health care for less than than the completely insanely expensive air force you have.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Russians building planes designed to scare us into building planes with money we borrow from the Chinese......

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 10:04 PM
I missed this:

Please post a link of mine saying they were the same thing.

Let me know when you can argue facts, strawman

You didn't say they're the same thing. You're just looking in the wrong place. If you're looking for your rights and/or the duties of government in the Declaration, you're confused. I'm saying - try the Constitution. "Coward."

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 10:08 PM
It's getting more and more difficult for these people.

The other parts of the industry can come up with various terrorist fear scenarios but it must be a bit tricky to come up with some fear whereby you have to give them billions to bomb the 'terrorists'.

I'm not one for cuntspiracy theories but would it not make sense for the US companies to accidentally share some technology so that the US tax payer had to pay for something better.

That may sound a bit out there but remember that during the Reagan administration the argument was that you had to buy incredible amounts of 'defence' shit because the Russian stuff was so fucking advanced it was invisible and could not be seen.

I kid you not, look it up.

This in the middle of a recession where a hell of a lot of Americans had no job.

And of course no free health care unlike just about every other Western democracy.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 10:12 PM
It's not even secret enough to be a conspiracy. They give the shit to Israel, then Israel unabashedly gives it to other countries. Then, of course, we have to defend against it. It's all a racket. But keep jacking up the tax rates, jackasses. That helps.

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Good to see you don't have the usual libertarian blind spot on 'defence'...

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 10:24 PM
See, this is part of the new era, right there. Complments instead of calling people 'cunt.'

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Have I ever called you a cunt?

Possibly, I call most people a cunt at some point... :)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 10:36 PM
i pick the under.

i think i won.

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
My problem is that in my ongoing journey through life looking to come up with a sensible wise outlook at first libertarianism makes some sense. Limit as much as possible the power of those politician cunts.

Problem is that once you get further into it you find that the libertarians tend to be fucking mental.

They say things like 'there should be no public education system' without thinking that madness through at all.

At the fringes it's basically Mad Max territory with the irony that most of the libertarians would be the first shot against the wall if it ever actually came to pass.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2010, 10:49 PM
My problem is that in my ongoing journey through life looking to come up with a sensible wise outlook at first libertarianism makes some sense. Limit as much as possible the power of those politician cunts.

Problem is that once you get further into it you find that the libertarians tend to be fucking mental.

They say things like 'there should be no public education system' without thinking that madness through at all.

At the fringes it's basically Mad Max territory with the irony that most of the libertarians would be the first shot against the wall if it ever actually came to pass.

you only have ONE problem? lucky! ;)

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm not a libertarian, and I don't know in depth what their views are. But I'm mostly with your former view, rather than latter. Cut off the blood supply to the beast.

In the U.S., there's an easy way to do that, because there are parallel sovereigns. Take down the powers and taxes of the federal government and give it to the states where they belong. That's what the Constitution requires. But nobody wants to do that. They want their opinion, whatever it is, to be forced on the whole country.

Simultaneously, the federal politicians won't relenquish an inch of power. So it's perpetual cluster fuck now.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 10:54 PM
In other news, I got a new pen. So that's pretty exciting. I'm a prissy bitch about my pens.

Sometimes people say, "Can I borrow your pen?" And I say, "No."

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 11:00 PM
That's what the Constitution requires.

I think the US constitution when it was written was really good. Tremendous stuff.

Now it is a set of handcuffs fucking up your country.

How could the ideas of a bunch of English slavers in the 18th century possibly be the absolute best way to run an insanely complex 21st country?

The quasi religious status given to the US constitution is very very silly.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
On the contrary, I would say the problem is that it hasn't been adhered to the way it should have been, and has been watered down too much. I'm not a literalist, in the sense that some people think the four corners should control the document. I know it all has to be interpreted by the Court.

But all the problems we're having now is that we haven't adhered to the federalism concept the document was created with. The fact that Congress doesn't execute it's mandated role to declare war anymore. These aren't problems with interpretation. We're just not following the fucking rules as laid out anymore.

"How could the ideas of a bunch of English slavers in the 18th century possibly be the absolute best way to run an insanely complex 21st country?"

It's honestly because the people who created it were philosophers, scientists, lawyers, and men of letters. The concepts they put in there are relevant in any year. Nothing has changed that dramatically to make it irrelevant.

Now today, we have career politicians and hacks second-guessing it. Beautiful.

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I disagree.

For a start I think if they did it now they would have no electoral college, right to arms and some serious electoral funding stuff.

And a hundred other things.

The best systems are the recent ones whereby they take good bits from the US and the UK and elsewhere and add some other shit.

As I said there was some good stuff in the US constitution and for the time it was amazing but it holds you back now and will inevitably help bring about the end of the US age before we are very old men.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
The ironic thing is that the men who wrote it would agree with you. They were humble and worldly enough to believe that the people should actively rewrite things to keep the government in check.

In looking around, however, I think we could only do worse, not better. And the bulk of the document is unaffected by the year.

Election details? Sure, that's why there's they put a means to amend the document in place. Yet, it's impossible to get amendments done, because Congress is full of spineless pussies. Just further evidence that it should be left alone, because the current men would only do worse, not better.

Seshmeister
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm not an expert but I think almost everything that is wrong with the US comes down to the simple problem of electoral funding and political advertising.

Sort that out and most other things would fall into place...

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
I think the problem is greasy foods.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Let's get back to the topics of commies and the evil Russians.

Stop kissing each other......You dumb cunts......:)

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 11:35 PM
And cheap, shitty pens.

Baby's On Fire
01-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Are you related to Thome?

No those are fightin' words.......

So much for the new brotherly love at DLR Army.

Blackflag
01-30-2010, 11:44 PM
No, but I think I just saw him at the drive thru window of the In-N-Out.

Cunt.

BITEYOASS
01-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Just as with all other complex and expensive Russian technological projects, it will only be a matter of time before some catastrophic accident occurs.

There's the submarine Kursk, the R16 rocket explosion, the accident at a french airshow when a MIG-29 broke apart, that gigantic N1 rocket which blew up every time it tried to launch. Not to mention the numerous deaths from those who served on nuclear subs.

hankster
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Ummm...."us guys" joined the Brits in declaring war on Germany as a result of the illegal invasion by the Third Reich shitheads......And "you guys" didn't join in until much later.

I guess not enough money to be made at first......

Regardless...your "rebuttal" is completely pointless and off topic....not that I'm surprised.

You conveniently ignore that which you can't or won't answer...not that I'm surprised.

Game...set...match......try to stay in your weight class next time..and maybe you won't get trounced.

But it's nice you acknowledges "us guys" in WWII...Now how about acknowledging "us guys" fighting wiht "you guys" in Afghanistan...where "us guys" have had more casualties per capita than "you guys"...and yet "us guys" are never mentioned by "you guys" politicians and news media for "us guys" contribution and sacrifice to help "you guys" out of loyal alliedship......

Go fuck yourself you stupid bastard, I think you have the same mental picture as most of the french canadians up there. I hope that you are happy living up there, cause when the shit hits the fan, the enemy is going to plow right through your living room because you will be powerless to stop them

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Go fuck yourself you stupid bastard,

Someone didn't get your memo, VA

WACF
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
If we all give the Chinese a collective FUCK YOU.....then they wouldn't have the power they have now......

Except toomany consumers look for the cheapest price and don't give a fuck about where it's made or who's abused while it's being made.

There is a ton of truth to this.

Made in China also means be prepared to buy another one qucikly since this one is shit...and we fall for it.

Because the consumer demands it.

I do my best to practice ethical shopping also...tougher than one would hope.

WACF
01-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Go fuck yourself you stupid bastard, I think you have the same mental picture as most of the french canadians up there. I hope that you are happy living up there, cause when the shit hits the fan, the enemy is going to plow right through your living room because you will be powerless to stop them

Well Fuck....you better build another 1000 tanks then...

BTW....go easy on the French Canadians...they really do try.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 01:16 PM

The Russians already fucked over Georgia on Bush's watch, which was sort of a major embarrassment for Bush Co.

But don't get too giddy over the Ruskies resurgence, their gov't is a bunch of cunts too. What they've done in Chechnya is far worse than anything the US has done in Iraq...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Not hard to piss off ELVIS.

Just post the truth.

Like Yngwie Malmsteen is a wanking douche with a fanbase of 13-yr. whiteboys on hiatus from playing Dungeons and Dragons. :)

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 01:30 PM

Well, Putin is a semi-dictator cuntbag that conducted mass exterminations in Chechnya, covered up the botching of two counterterror rescues that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of innocent Russian civilians, routinely threatens Europe with energy shortages, and his political enemies have a habit of dying under unusual circumstances....

And the Soviets did plenty of horrific things in WWII, just read Beevor's "The Fall of Berlin" to hear fun stories of gang-rapes and German women being fucked to death (or committing suicide). Or ask the Poles about the 40,000 army officers and intelligensia that the Soviets found to inconvenient to leave alive after joining Hitler in invading Poland...

One could also argue that neither Iraq or Panama were "illegal" despite what anyone thinks of them, and we didn't invade Vietnam, we were invited by a sovereign (if shitty and corrupt) government. And in each of the above instances, I might point out that the United States was hardly the only party "killing" and cannot be held accountable for all deaths with blanket assertions...

And last time I checked, two wrongs don't make a right...

Well, most of them haven't been very nice... :)

I don't recall anyone advocating that here...

Now I get it....

Punk.

It's not the entire fucking world's view. There are people in Eastern Europe that would essentially accuse you of being a revisionist...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Fucking spot on correct.

I looked at the US air force order of battle a couple of months ago.

It is fucking staggering.

Absolute insane madness.

I honestly think that 99.9% of Americans don't know how much of their money has been pissed away on pointless shit for their air force.

Paying a billion dollars a time for stealth bombers to bomb peasants in Iraq...stealthily.

You could have had a big powerful air force and free health care for less than than the completely insanely expensive air force you have.

Yep. And the thing is that the generals are allowed to engage in blatant silliness in an effort to promote new wiz-bang stealth technologies when in fact the current fighter jets such as the F-15 and F-16 are more than good enough, and could be modernized into a newer generation at a fraction of the cost...

An example would be the "Cope India 2004" exercise in which USAF fighters did mock dogfights with the Indian AF, and took heavy losses. Some say they just intentionally "threw" the wargames in order to justify, and exaggerate the need for, the F-22...

Secondly, the prohibitively expensive stealth technologies maybe complete bonk, as I've seen claims that certain Russian air defense radars can be modified to pick them up and the U.S. would be just better off fixing up the current fleet with thrust vectoring and the like, as many of the Russian types--though lacking the tech--are actually more maneuverable in air to air combat. I think a German Luftwaffe pilot who flew left over MIG-29s from East Germany claimed he could regularly down American F-15s/16s if he could get in close...

Nitro Express
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Putin is desperate for helecopter pilots (for the oil and gas industry) and wants lot's of babies because the Russian people are aging and dying off. Drinking is taking it's toll. His main concern is not NATO but China. Russia is full of resources the Chinese would love to have.

Putin even made a holiday where people are supposed to stay home and fuck.

I probably would trade being ripped off by American corporations for fucking and flying. Sounds good to me. Fly the helecopter and then land and get a bunch of women pregnant and then fly some more and fuck some more.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
It's not even secret enough to be a conspiracy. They give the shit to Israel, then Israel unabashedly gives it to other countries. Then, of course, we have to defend against it. It's all a racket. But keep jacking up the tax rates, jackasses. That helps.

The US used to share it directly with China (one of the Chinese PLA tanks is essentially very similar to a US M-60 or British Centenarian), and some companies no doubt still do...

Nitro Express
01-31-2010, 01:59 PM
The current world war isn't against nations. It's against the individual vs. multi-national corporations. The wars in the middle east are being fought by corporations that hijacked the US military machine by bribing the politicians in Washington. Now the corporations are trying to take over healthcare and throw you in jail if you don't buy their overpriced garbage. It's not the US vs. whoever. It's the corporations vs. the individual.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Putin is desperate for helecopter pilots (for the oil and gas industry) and wants lot's of babies because the Russian people are aging and dying off. Drinking is taking it's toll. His main concern is not NATO but China. Russia is full of resources the Chinese would love to have.

You could hardly tell there's a Russo-Chinese (or is it Sino-Russian? :) ) "concern" the way the Russians have their arms market. The Chinese can just buy what they need. And the Russian birth rate is pretty similar to all of the Euro countries facing that dilemma of not enough births...

Putin even made a holiday where people are supposed to stay home and fuck.

I probably would trade being ripped off by American corporations for fucking and flying. Sounds good to me. Fly the helecopter and then land and get a bunch of women pregnant and then fly some more and fuck some more.

I like the Russian (or Eastern Euro) womens...

Va Beach VH Fan
01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Go fuck yourself you stupid bastard

Lighten up....

Baby's On Fire
01-31-2010, 05:32 PM
The Russians already fucked over Georgia on Bush's watch, which was sort of a major embarrassment for Bush Co.

But don't get too giddy over the Ruskies resurgence, their gov't is a bunch of cunts too. What they've done in Chechnya is far worse than anything the US has done in Iraq...

Chimpy and Cheney caused the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq through an illegal invasion, all based on fabricated "facts".

That is as bad or worse than Chechnya, IMO.

Baby's On Fire
01-31-2010, 05:33 PM
You could hardly tell there's a Russo-Chinese (or is it Sino-Russian? :) ) "concern" the way the Russians have their arms market. The Chinese can just buy what they need. And the Russian birth rate is pretty similar to all of the Euro countries facing that dilemma of not enough births...

I like the Russian (or Eastern Euro) womens...

You got that right...about the women. Eastern European women are unmatched...forget Sweden or California.....

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Lighten up....

That IS him lightened up...

You want him lighter?

vh rides again
01-31-2010, 06:27 PM

Run for your lives!

that really hurts coming from a drug addicted child abuser.

Baby's On Fire
01-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Huhh?

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Huhh?

Rush

Baby's On Fire
01-31-2010, 06:35 PM
I thought he might have been talking about Elvis.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Chimpy and Cheney caused the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq through an illegal invasion, all based on fabricated "facts".

That is as bad or worse than Chechnya, IMO.

Neither is good. However, the Russians have used abductions and extra-judicial killings in Chechnya, to terrorize the populace and they probably had a far higher death rate in proportion to the population...

And the Iraqis themselves also cause "hundreds of thousands" of deaths on their own, Chimpy and Darth merely enabled a lot of it by let slipping the dogs of war...

Baby's On Fire
01-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Noted....but I can counter with the illegal renditions by US intelligence...and that's only the stuff we know about.

My point throughout this thread has simply been: To accuse one country of having done more evil deeds than another country is absurd...and to accuse a populace or race of the same is absurd. (although historically we can accuse Germany of starting 2 world wars)

People are people the World over...and borders are imaginary.

The most evil in Russia or anywhere else or no more evil than the most evil in the USA...or anywhere else.

The average Russian or Ukrainian is a hard-working, proud and honest people.....and this is true of most places.

Blackflag
01-31-2010, 08:51 PM
My point throughout this thread has simply been: To accuse one country of having done more evil deeds than another country is absurd...

Using that flawless logic, I guess Ivory Coast is on par with Canada.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 08:56 PM
My point throughout this thread has simply been: To accuse one country of having done more evil deeds than another country is absurd....

why?

Are we not grading on a curve anymore?

Is it simply a pass/fail system on countries?

BTW, we still haven't forgiven you for Triumph, Celine Dion, or that stupid round ham you call bacon. And fuck that water called Molson, regardless of the color of the label.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Using that flawless logic, I guess Ivory Coast is on par with Canada.

I use their soap.

Doesn't dry my skin.

Seshmeister
01-31-2010, 10:05 PM
why?
And fuck that water called Molson, regardless of the color of the label.

An American criticizing another countries beer for being water????

That's outrageous hypocrisy! :)

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 10:37 PM

Don't be calling that Corporate Swill they advertise "American beer"

Look up:

Deschutes

Widmer

Full Sail

Red Hook

Now That's American Brew.....

GAR
02-01-2010, 02:28 AM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHzdnrk92eU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object> ... and even normally skeptical military experts say they're truly impressed by reports Friday that Russia has successfully test-flown the first prototype of a "fifth generation" fighter plane.

Yeah, I'm impressed as much by that second-generation mud tarmack as I am they got the thing to take off in the first place!

I love that old story of how the cold war came to an end 20 years ago: details are fuzzy now, but it goes something like these Soviet aerospace experts and generals come over here to take a tour of China Lake Weapons facility, and we roll the barn doors on one hangar and roll out an exact copy of the next generation Soviet tank that THEY only just have on the drawing board.

They just shit themselves. THEN we roll another hangar open and show the just-finished Stealth on 'em.

I guess the intended psycological effect of that was not unlike how a caveman might have felt getting clipped by a helicopter.. the technology, the design, the thunder.

What do you pull out of your sleeve next, when your enemy pulls it for you?

The soviets got nothing, and now I see they still got nothing. Great waste when they should be cracking down on corruption in the markets and courts, they want to go back to playing mock cowboys n indians.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2010, 11:28 AM

Remember though, US craft breweries, or micro-brews, have eroded the market for mass-swill to the extent that even Budweiser was ripe for a Euro takeover...

I'm hoping that what Schlitz did with their "Gusto-retro" formula will catch on, and the big three brewers will go back to their formulas from 40 or 50 years ago and we'll have decent, passable beer without running to the specialty beverage store...

Nickdfresh
02-01-2010, 11:35 AM
http://jonac.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/clueless.jpg.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz. ...

Kristy
02-01-2010, 05:53 PM
We're back in the 1950's?

Can you think of a better way to jump start the economy?

BITEYOASS
02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
This russian steal aircraft is a joke! They didn't even make an effort to decrease the amount of jet exhaust. It looks like they used a larger version of the F-22 frame and inserted some engines from a MIG-29.

Nitro Express
02-02-2010, 03:00 PM
You got that right...about the women. Eastern European women are unmatched...forget Sweden or California.....

Now we know why they built the iron curtain. They wanted to keep the women to themselves. Hungary has beautiful women.

TongueNGroove
02-02-2010, 11:31 PM

Run for your lives!

WowzOboma…. I come back a whole year later just out of curioisty and I see nothing has changed.

Baby, from what I recall, you don’t even reside in the Good ‘ol U. S. of A., so you can take your asshole and shove it up your opinion.

Secondly, anyone who roots for the Russians is an enemy of the state by default. No if’s and’s or buttocks about it. Hell hounds are on your trail boy/girl/it/whatever you are.

Lastly, It is quite apparent that you and Obama are “butt buddies (I couldn't find the South Park reference vid)” and I really don’t want to intrude on that conjugal relationship, but you might want to clean the shit off your nose before you post any more bovine scatology on this board.

P.S. Hey guys, long time no seeing you and what not.

Baby's On Fire
02-04-2010, 08:17 PM
WowzOboma…. I come back a whole year later just out of curioisty and I see nothing has changed.

Baby, from what I recall, you don’t even reside in the Good ‘ol U. S. of A., so you can take your asshole and shove it up your opinion.

Secondly, anyone who roots for the Russians is an enemy of the state by default. No if’s and’s or buttocks about it. Hell hounds are on your trail boy/girl/it/whatever you are.

Lastly, It is quite apparent that you and Obama are “butt buddies (I couldn't find the South Park reference vid)” and I really don’t want to intrude on that conjugal relationship, but you might want to clean the shit off your nose before you post any more bovine scatology on this board.

P.S. Hey guys, long time no seeing you and what not.

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

Where to begin? Well...I don't have the time...but it's PRECISELY that I don't live in the USA where my opinion is valid...it's called an objective observer.

Not the bullshit "we're the USA we're the fuckin' best at everything"...."health care anyone"? Nuff said.

And the Russian people are far more honest, loyal, hard working and non-fucking-complaining than any North American (Canadians included)...not to mention modest and not full of "we're the best" horseshit.

So shove it up YOUR ass...you red-neck...dumbed-down moron.

Long live the fuckin' USSR.....And their gorgeous babes too.

ODShowtime
02-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Oh...let's not forget the unnecessary use of atomic bombs on Japanese men, women and children.....

canadian, your United States bashing is pretty obnoxious, but to second guess our decision on the A bombs in WWII is down right pathetic. Those dirty bastards deserved everything they got. I would have rather seen that whole island fry than add one more name to the list of the thousands of Americans that were killed fighting the imperial japanese. And if you don't like it, maybe your ancestors should have ponied up some more troops for the mainland invasion that was coming.

Baby's On Fire
02-04-2010, 11:21 PM
So you admit the Japanese were too tough for you.

Only a weakling resorts to dirty fighting...and atomic bombs.

I would expect nothing more from you.

And there's Vietnam...you couldn't even beat those yellow bastards either...now THAT'S pathetic.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-05-2010, 12:06 AM

And there's Vietnam...you couldn't even beat those yellow bastards either...now THAT'S pathetic.

fuck you hoser.god blessed america. not canada.
god gave you snow to make iglues.god gave us sunshine and beaches.
stop talking shit about the greatist country on earth or ill break my foot off in yer ass.

Kristy
02-05-2010, 11:02 AM

And long live the Canadian Air Force

http://www.peoriaaudubon.org/images/Gallery/2008-01_Eagle-Banner/DLE_0424_Canada-Geese_600.jpg

ZahZoo
02-05-2010, 11:38 AM
stop talking shit about the greatist country on earth or ill break my foot off in yer ass.

Geez... Heather Mills wanna be obbsession...

http://flumesday.com/images/millsleg.jpg

Diamondjimi
02-05-2010, 01:12 PM
And long live the Canadian Air Force

Well, considering we have 1/10th the population of the US and probably 1/10th the military... we do alright!

Canada needs to liven things up a bit, hmmm....i know.....

Lets invade a country!

Wanna come? ;)

:biggrin:

ODShowtime
02-05-2010, 07:27 PM

What would you expect from me? You don't know me. And if you think you know anything about how every American thinks, that just shows how ignorant you truly are. A hateful, blinded idiot.

It's real easy to take the moral high ground up there in canada. You don't even realize the blanket of protection the US gives you... THAT WE PAY FOR! This world is full of thieving, murderous tyrants and don't think for one second there wouldn't be a least half a dozen armies lined up ready to invade this continent the minute we take our fingers off the button.

I don't read this forum much anymore, but it seems that every time I do I have to read more hateful nonsense from you about the USA. Just shut the fuck up.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2010, 08:05 PM

Ask the Chinese about "dirty" Japanese fighting: they'll probably mention live human vivisections (autopsies) on Chinese civilians to study the effects of chemical and biological weapons, the wanton mass-murder of the Chinese civil population and the fucking to death of their young women and famine imposed by the mass looting of food by Imperial Japanese occupiers, and the vile acts committed in (The Rape of) Nanjing China--to which this day the Japanese gov't has never owned up too...

Google "Unit 731," "Japanese beheading contest," and The Rape of Nanjing for more info...

I'm not a big fan of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, BUTT FUCKING PLEASE!!! Stop the fucking bullshit act about the "poor poor victim Japanese!!" Their Imperial Government walked about in a period of a massive rape and orgy of violence and atrocities that would have made the hardest Nazis blush. I'm not saying that the Japanese civilian population deserved to die in atomic and fire bombings. But let's not pretend that their own Emperor and Imperial military gave any more of a shit about them than the US did..

And yes, the individual Japanese soldier could be tough, fanatical, and skilled. But they were also ridiculously retarded and relatively easy to kill when they attempted any offensive actions after 1942, and they lost every battle after 1942. So how "tough" were they really?

But nice job combining mindless American-bashing with racism though. And it wasn't really America's job to "beat those yellow bastards." It was the job our allied "yellow bastards" in the RVN (South Vietnamese gov't) to win their own civil war we were stupid enough to have become embroiled in--and they failed to offer a real alternative to Ho Chi Minh, and his Soviet benefactors...

Incidentally, the US could never commit to an all-out effort to "win" in Vietnam, as we were busy protecting Europe, and Canada, from those Soviets who were targeting Ottawa and Toronto with nuclear weapons as much as they were targeting LA or Washington, DC...

Nickdfresh
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

Where to begin? Well...I don't have the time...but it's PRECISELY that I don't live in the USA where my opinion is valid...it's called an objective observer.

Not the bullshit "we're the USA we're the fuckin' best at everything"...."health care anyone"? Nuff said.

And the Russian people are far more honest, loyal, hard working and non-fucking-complaining than any North American (Canadians included)...not to mention modest and not full of "we're the best" horseshit.

So shove it up YOUR ass...you red-neck...dumbed-down moron.

So you're a Canadian who likes Russians? Don Cherry has a word for you, it's P-U-S-S-Y!! :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i5df3NhEgA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i5df3NhEgA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Blackflag
02-05-2010, 08:15 PM
The Japanese were fucking crazy before they went all soft with their cartoons and cameras. Flat out, make arabs look lame, crazy.

But I dig that about them.

Baby's On Fire
02-05-2010, 10:59 PM
So you're a Canadian who likes Russians? Don Cherry has a word for you, it's P-U-S-S-Y!! :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i5df3NhEgA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i5df3NhEgA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well Don Cherry is correct...Russian pussy is among the finest in the World.

hideyoursheep
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM

Fuck "you guys".

If your Govt. was better thought out, maybe you wouldn't have been forced to take a year off to fix your shit, and still had a dog in the fight. IF your Govt. thought it was a worthy cause they would have planned correctly.

But no.

Went in half-assed and gassed.

Your comments are textbook "glass house" material. I think it was JFK who said. "Democracy isn't perfect, but we don't need walls to keep our people in....or our women in burqas..so show me your tits"...

...or something like that.

hideyoursheep
02-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Can you think of a better way to jump start the economy?

YES..

Legalize weed.

Repealing Prohibition worked for the Great Depression...so why not?

Baby's On Fire
02-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Fuck "you guys".

If your Govt. was better thought out, maybe you wouldn't have been forced to take a year off to fix your shit, and still had a dog in the fight. IF your Govt. thought it was a worthy cause they would have planned correctly.

But no.

Went in half-assed and gassed.

Your comments are textbook "glass house" material. I think it was JFK who said. "Democracy isn't perfect, but we don't need walls to keep our people in....or our women in burqas..so show me your tits"...

...or something like that.

Typical obnoxious, arrogant, douche bag neanderthal American...exactly why the towel heads wanna blow you up. Hopefully next time there's a successful towel head attack, you're on the plane.

And the mothers and fathers of our tropps who died unnecessarily for you ungrateful assholes feel the same.

USA...USA...USA.....

Baby's On Fire
02-10-2010, 10:14 PM
The Japanese were fucking crazy before they went all soft with their cartoons and cameras. Flat out, make arabs look lame, crazy.

But I dig that about them.

The Japanese were that way because of patriotism and loyalty....real patriotism and loyalty, not the twisted American pollitically-polluted version of it.

The towel-headed Islamic pricks act out of religious fanaticism and corrupted motives....

Not much different than Christians, however....just a different medium.

Fuck the whole lot of 'em...towel head Muslim assholes...American religious assholes...whatever...makes no difference.

ODShowtime
02-12-2010, 07:11 AM
The Japanese were that way because of patriotism and loyalty....real patriotism and loyalty, not the twisted American pollitically-polluted version of it.

Ok, so the atrocities the japs committed in WWII are ok because they were patriotic? But when the Allied High Command did the math to determine their plan for the mainland invasion, and realized they'd rather vaporize a bunch of japs than send hundreds of thousands of GIs to their doom, that's twisted and "pollitically-polluted"?

If the japs were so tough, tell me why we took their entire empire and made them our bitch for the last 70 years?

And I think Nick touched on a good point up there, the firebombing of Tokyo killed a lot more japs than both the Atom bombs combined. Why don't you cry about that?

You're leaving a lot of points on the table here dude. I think it's because you're overwhelmed and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nickdfresh
02-12-2010, 07:45 AM

Are you out of your fucking mind? One of the most absurd statements you've ever made here...

By all means feel free to crack open a book on WWII and see how "patriotic" it was of the average Japanese soldier to rape to death Chinese women, starve entire villages, commit wanton massacres, and how the high command twisted the "Code of Bushido" into some ironically perverse document to coerce the average Japanese "peasant'' enlisted soldier to fight to the death in accordance with a book that was only meant to apply to the senior officers and generals.

Also feel free to talk to a Canadian WWII veteran that was held POW by the Japanese, he might have a slightly different take on what they called "patriotism" than you do...

You can rant on US firebombings, the atomic bombs, etc. But DON'T fucking become an apologist for the cunts like Tojo and the Imperial Japanese Army commands. They inflicted horrors on Southeast Asia that again, would have embarrassed the Nazis...

BITEYOASS
02-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Maybe if the Russians can build a ship or aircraft that doesn't kill half of the people who operate it, then I'll be impressed.

Seshmeister
02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
If the japs were so tough, tell me why we took their entire empire and made them our bitch for the last 70 years?

You think?

hideyoursheep
02-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Typical obnoxious, arrogant, douche bag neanderthal American...exactly why the towel heads wanna blow you up. Hopefully next time there's a successful towel head attack, you're on the plane.

And the mothers and fathers of our tropps who died unnecessarily for you ungrateful assholes feel the same.

USA...USA...USA.....

My bad..
Oh Canada..