PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

standin
01-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Dreams~
A butterfly, unicorns, daisy fields under golden skies with the delights all sensation…. All dreams….

Those are not mine. ;P
However,
I was wondering, if generally anyone here has dreams that continue from night to night?

I have been in a battlefield environment for like three nights in a row. I am shot at and shot, but the bullets are not there. One of them I was in a car at night (it seems to be night always). I see in the mirror a male is shot. It is a big car. I dive down to the floorboard hoping they do not see me. Another guy opens the door and shots at me very close range. And the other asks do you smell it? There is no bullet. I pretend to be dead. I try not to breath and think they must be talking about the smell of death. What are they talking about smell what? How the hell am I going to make me smell dead?

Another scene, I am in the street, it is night, and a minor gun battle erupts between a guy on the street and some guys on a stoop. The guy in the street has a big gun, maybe a shot gun, I like appear at the police station just a block or so away. Demanding they listen to me and go see what happened. Before I leave for the station, I look back and the guy with the shot gun is flat on the street. He gets up sort of and leaves for another direction.

It is like I keep popping in this war zone or battle zone. People freak out and shoot me or shoot at me, but there aren’t any bullets or the bullets don’t effect me. Once I realize I am in a dream I force myself awake, but I keep going back to the same place or it seems like the same place. The same stuff is happening, dangerous chaos. I do not always go back to the same dream the same night, but I keep going back. It is weird, every time I land in that dream, I am “What the hell am I doing here?” and pretty much wake myself up as soon as possible.

GAR
01-31-2010, 04:02 AM
Get a black toy pistol and put it under your pillow. Even a fake pointed in the dark will scare an intruder.

Panamark
01-31-2010, 04:18 AM
Hmmmm something smells a bit fishy !!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LLaeRUsWr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LLaeRUsWr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Panamark
01-31-2010, 04:20 AM
Man ! Anne wilson skinny was Hot !

standin
01-31-2010, 05:14 AM
Gar, get off my thread! There is no intruder. It is just dreams. I would have went to a "dream" forum, but they would have been too ethereal for my tastes.
I simply want to know that others have such dreams, they don't have to be as violent as mine....
maybe sex dreams.. maybe old time dreams..
It is annoying. And I want to know others are annoyed.

It is a tribe thing, I guess....
Well. I was sorta hoping some one would say ... oh .. lookie. that is so psych 101. and explain them/ it to me.

standin
01-31-2010, 05:24 AM
Ugg! that female reminds me of Stevie nicks. I totally respect Stevie's style, I am sure I would like her.
But I absolutely hate every note of all her songs, Maybe if she did a gospel, but I doubt it. I have actually made an effort to listen to Nicks, because I admire her, but her verbiage annoys me. I want to like her, I can't stand the mystical silliness..

Panamark
01-31-2010, 05:55 AM
That Female is the legendary Nancy Wilson, kick ass singer, songwriter
and guitarist. Watch some Heart live, they are incredible, they do a better
led Zep than Led Zep these days.. Anne is really chunky now so that dreams video
is a gem seeing her skinny !!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPgGFXx4efA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPgGFXx4efA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Updated... found the one I was looking for...
Do you think Zep can still do Battle of Evermore like this ??

standin
01-31-2010, 06:12 AM
Look, if some one can't sing because they become the fat lady, then thee are not the fin'
I really am not into mystic stuff. It is silly. Her songs sound like random sentences.
Life is life, we deal with the bullet holes.
The blood on the walls.
The trajectory of the suicide belt.
Even though it has no meaning.
Try as I might to feel the light.
The mystic feeling leaves
With each and every Virginia tech.
With each and every lost soul.

Panamark
01-31-2010, 06:20 AM
Hmmmm its just a very good Led Zep cover :umm:

Panamark
02-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Look, if some one can't sing because they become the fat lady, then thee are not the fin'
I really am not into mystic stuff. It is silly. Her songs sound like random sentences.
Life is life, we deal with the bullet holes.
The blood on the walls.
The trajectory of the suicide belt.
Even though it has no meaning.
Try as I might to feel the light.
The mystic feeling leaves
With each and every Virginia tech.
With each and every lost soul.

With no light, you would see nothing.

binnie
02-01-2010, 07:49 AM
"World turns black and white, pictures in an empty room, your love starts falling down, been a change or two....."

Ooops, my bad. Read the thread title and thought we were having a sing-song.

GAR
02-02-2010, 03:20 AM
I could elaborate what I think her dream elements are subconscious metaphors for, but the bottom line is fear.

I think she should sleep with a plastic toy capgun, but she should eat the caps before bed.

Coyote
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Ooops, my bad. Read the thread title and thought we were having a sing-song.

I'd hit the groan-button, but you'd plead temporary insanity... :D

thome
02-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Ann Wilson tried to "Roth Roadie" backstage pass me once in the Astrodome or the Superdome in 1980 the year is about all I remember..? this roadie kept trying to get me back stage with a pass and chased me down later in the show and said "Ann" wants you to come party...using her name specifically to try and change my mind.

I kept relocating myself throught the show, but she always was looking directly at me...wierd..

I was a face in the crowd, but she knew I was so down with her. I looked all the way thru that sexy goddess.. ...;I never cared for the boney waif Nancy "look".

She sang -straight- at me and was all inside me my head, I was -crazy on- with desire for this woman -to you-.

I was tempted, but ran away knowing what may have been.

Or I made it all up in my drug addled brain.

Could have been a dream except for the morning I woke up with the ticket in my hand.

I still think she is wonderfull,, larger.... just so much the same.

Reality, is merely a crutch for those who can't handle thier, Dreams.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-03-2010, 03:02 AM
Dreams~
A butterfly, unicorns, daisy fields under golden skies with the delights all sensation…. All dreams….

Those are not mine. ;P
However,
I was wondering, if generally anyone here has dreams that continue from night to night?

I have been in a battlefield environment for like three nights in a row. I am shot at and shot, but the bullets are not there. One of them I was in a car at night (it seems to be night always). I see in the mirror a male is shot. It is a big car. I dive down to the floorboard hoping they do not see me. Another guy opens the door and shots at me very close range. And the other asks do you smell it? There is no bullet. I pretend to be dead. I try not to breath and think they must be talking about the smell of death. What are they talking about smell what? How the hell am I going to make me smell dead?

Another scene, I am in the street, it is night, and a minor gun battle erupts between a guy on the street and some guys on a stoop. The guy in the street has a big gun, maybe a shot gun, I like appear at the police station just a block or so away. Demanding they listen to me and go see what happened. Before I leave for the station, I look back and the guy with the shot gun is flat on the street. He gets up sort of and leaves for another direction.

It is like I keep popping in this war zone or battle zone. People freak out and shoot me or shoot at me, but there aren’t any bullets or the bullets don’t effect me. Once I realize I am in a dream I force myself awake, but I keep going back to the same place or it seems like the same place. The same stuff is happening, dangerous chaos. I do not always go back to the same dream the same night, but I keep going back. It is weird, every time I land in that dream, I am “What the hell am I doing here?” and pretty much wake myself up as soon as possible.

sounds like your gonna be violated and need lots of therapy.

Panamark
02-03-2010, 05:21 AM
"World turns black and white, pictures in an empty room, your love starts falling down, been a change or two....."

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

standin
02-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Ann Wilson tried to "Roth Roadie" backstage pass me once in the Astrodome or the Superdome in 1980 the year is about all I remember..? this roadie kept trying to get me back stage with a pass and chased me down later in the show and said "Ann" wants you to come party...using her name specifically to try and change my mind.

I kept relocating myself throught the show, but she always was looking directly at me...wierd..

I was a face in the crowd, but she knew I was so down with her. I looked all the way thru that sexy goddess.. ...;I never cared for the boney waif Nancy "look".

She sang -straight- at me and was all inside me my head, I was -crazy on- with desire for this woman -to you-.

I was tempted, but ran away knowing what may have been.

Or I made it all up in my drug addled brain.

Could have been a dream except for the morning I woke up with the ticket in my hand.

I still think she is wonderfull,, larger.... just so much the same.

Reality, is merely a crutch for those who can't handle thier, Dreams.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.:barf:

standin
02-03-2010, 10:06 AM
I could elaborate what I think her dream elements are subconscious metaphors for, but the bottom line is fear.

I think she should sleep with a plastic toy capgun, but she should eat the caps before bed.

Why sleep with a plastic or toy gun. When I carry a weapon to bed or my sleeping quarters, it is not a toy.

ZahZoo
02-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Had a dream the other night... purchased a new refridgerator. Delivery truck arrived and told them where to put it. The delivery guys tell me it's all setup and installed.

I go look at it... instead of the nice huge side-by-side I'd purchased there was this mini college dorm room sized thing with a microwave bolted on top, with coffee maker on top of that, with an electric can opener on top of that.

I looked at the guy and said get this crap out of here it isn't what I'd ordered. He tells me they threw in the model with extra features... told em get me what I ordered.

They leave and show back up with the right model and install it. To make up for the error the freezer is loaded top to bottom with cans of frozen orange juice.

I woke up happy that day... decided I was suffering from Home Depot withdrawl and must of had a vitamin C deficiency...

Igosplut
02-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Why sleep with a plastic or toy gun. When I carry a weapon to bed or my sleeping quarters, it is not a toy.

A gun that squirts????

thome
02-03-2010, 02:26 PM
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.:barf:

I could loan you a pacifyer..?

standin
02-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Had a dream the other night... purchased a new refridgerator. Delivery truck arrived and told them where to put it. The delivery guys tell me it's all setup and installed.

I go look at it... instead of the nice huge side-by-side I'd purchased there was this mini college dorm room sized thing with a microwave bolted on top, with coffee maker on top of that, with an electric can opener on top of that.

I looked at the guy and said get this crap out of here it isn't what I'd ordered. He tells me they threw in the model with extra features... told em get me what I ordered.

They leave and show back up with the right model and install it. To make up for the error the freezer is loaded top to bottom with cans of frozen orange juice.

I woke up happy that day... decided I was suffering from Home Depot withdrawl and must of had a vitamin C deficiency...

I would be really concerned if I had a dream like that, I was only mildly concerned about my shoot-me-I-do-not die dream:biggrin:

standin
02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
A gun that squirts????

huh?`

standin
02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
i could loan you a pacifyer..?

--no.

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 10:24 PM
A gun that squirts????

yeah. That's called a wet dream or wetting the bed. The former is a more enjoyable experience.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I have a Yugoslavian SKS in the bedroom. I don't keep it loaded but I can swing out the bayonet and give cold steel to the boogy man.

Top Jimmy
02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
I have a half dozen swords within the reach of my bed...
break in MY house, and you'll either get your ass carved up,
or 'Bear' will eat your asshole out.

Bear is my 110 lb Black Lab, who is the goofiest puppy you ever met,
loves all my friends-without exception.....
unless you approach my house at night and he doesn't know you.....

Then he gets that mohawk stripe on his back,
and becomes Satan in a dog suit.

He sleeps right between the doors to my room and my son's room.

I sleep pretty well.

Top Jimmy
02-03-2010, 11:30 PM
yeah. That's called a wet dream or wetting the bed. The former is a more enjoyable experience.:biggrin:

So is the latter while you're still in the dream where you are pissing...

It's waking up soaked that sucks...

GAR
02-04-2010, 03:47 AM
Bear is my 110 lb Black Lab, who is the goofiest puppy you ever met,
loves all my friends-without exception.....
unless you approach my house at night and he doesn't know you.....

Wife and job still there?

GAR
02-04-2010, 03:49 AM

Get a black toy dildo and put it under your pillow. Even a fake dick pointed in the dark at someone will scare an intruder.

Panamark
02-04-2010, 06:35 AM
I have a Yugoslavian SKS in the bedroom. I don't keep it loaded but I can swing out the bayonet and give cold steel to the boogy man.

Ah ! I used to own an SKS too. The former owner had dismantled
it and painted all the wood black.. Looked really nasty !

Had an M16 at the same time....

I had to give them to the government after the worlds worst
ever mass shooting spree in Tasmania (not even on the mainland fuckit !!)
in 96. Im sure you all read about Martin Bryant, thanks to that
mental fuckstick I dont even have a rifle anymore.

standin
02-04-2010, 06:37 AM

That's a nice gun. I like SKSs

Obligatory girl with gun pic. :hitch:

She had better, but couldn't see the bayonet.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/4190933359_97def15bf4_o.jpg
Photo Nathan Miller
Work: Tales from the P.A.W. Cold Bridge to Hell
Subject: Alexiss

standin
02-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Ah ! I used to own an SKS too. The former owner had dismantled
it and painted all the wood black.. Looked really nasty !

Had an M16 at the same time....

I had to give them to the government after the worlds worst
ever mass shooting spree in Tasmania (not even on the mainland fuckit !!)
in 96. Im sure you all read about Martin Bryant, thanks to that
mental fuckstick I dont even have a rifle anymore.

Wow, that is seriously one of the more deranged weird stories I have read.

VanHalener
02-04-2010, 07:35 AM
...I was wondering, if generally anyone here has dreams that continue from night to night?...

I do.

Every night I go to bed and have the same dream. I'm at a carnival with lots of kick ass rides, fun game booths, great food, and every one of the attractions is run by a topless babe. The thing is I immediately jump into this long line formed at the 'Pin The Sledge On The Donkey's Head' booth where they blindfold you, spin you around three times, and you take one mighty swing with a sledgehammer at Hagar sitting tied to a chair with his eyes stapled open in front of you.
Waiting in line for hours to smash a clown head that keeps growing back after it explodes isn't bad when when they are jamming the real =VH= over the pa system and the babes are topless all around you. As I begin to wake from this dream I always seem to manage to ask the dude in line behind me to save my spot until I come back that evening. I sure hope the line is shorter tonight.:hitch:

VanHalener
02-04-2010, 07:42 AM
... Anne is really chunky now so that dreams video
is a gem seeing her skinny !!...

Either of those babes skinny, fat, orange, blue, white, I don't care!

The Wilson sisters....

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/jrdnlol/1252420745904.jpg

Bring it big girl, BRING IT!!!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYbyCIxSY_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYbyCIxSY_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
I do.

Every night I go to bed and have the same dream. I'm at a carnival with lots of kick ass rides, fun game booths, great food, and every one of the attractions is run by a topless babe. The thing is I immediately jump into this long line formed at the 'Pin The Sledge On The Donkey's Head' booth where they blindfold you, spin you around three times, and you take one mighty swing with a sledgehammer at Hagar sitting tied to a chair with his eyes stapled open in front of you.
Waiting in line for hours to smash a clown head that keeps growing back after it explodes isn't bad when when they are jamming the real =VH= over the pa system and the babes are topless all around you. As I begin to wake from this dream I always seem to manage to ask the dude in line behind me to save my spot until I come back that evening. I sure hope the line is shorter tonight.:hitch:

:biggrin:

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Get a black toy dildo and put it under your pillow. Even a fake dick pointed in the dark at someone will scare an intruder.

thats our secret gary.why the fuck are you sharing it with strangers.
most of them are mean and nasty pricks.

Panamark
02-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Wow, that is seriously one of the more deranged weird stories I have read.

Heres the Wiki on Martin...

Creepy fucker.. and the reason we have such strict gun laws now.

Martin Bryant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant)
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200703/r133678_448293.jpg