PDA

View Full Version : Is Thome Rip Torn?

LoungeMachine
01-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Alleged Victim of Rip Torn -- Torn Himself
Posted Jan 31st 2010 12:30AM by TMZ Staff

Rip Torn is so in need of help, even the CEO of the bank he allegedly broke into on Friday night wants to see someone stage an intervention.

Torn was arrested after cops found him drunk inside a bank in Connecticut with a loaded revolver.

Mark E. Macomber, President/CEO of Litchfield Bancorp in Connecticut, tells TMZ no one was in the building at the time Torn allegedly broke in -- and the only damage was to the smashed window cops say was Torn's point of entry.

Macomber says he didn't believe Torn was trying to hurt anyone or steal anything. Macomber spoke to authorities in Connecticut who told him Torn was found lying on the floor. He said cops believe Torn thought he was in his own house.

He called the incident a "serious matter," but seemed to think Torn needed help with his alcohol problem more than anything else.

Torn was charged with carrying a pistol without a permit, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, first-degree burglary, first-degree criminal trespass and third-degree criminal mischief. He is due in court on Monday

Read more: Celebrity Justice | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice#ixzz0eAZVzxTy)
:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
01-31-2010, 02:14 AM
I always pictured Thome kinda like this guy.

http://estergoldberg.typepad.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c010536cc3891970c-800wi

Except FAR more medicated... :biggrin:

FORD
01-31-2010, 02:59 AM
Guess we know who will be filling the Jeff Conaway/Steven Adler/Tom Sizemore role on the next season of Celebrity Rehab.

chefcraig
01-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Guess we know who will be filling the Jeff Conaway/Steven Adler/Tom Sizemore role on the next season of Celebrity Rehab.

Nah, I Torn is a man of another generation, one that can debase himself just fine without the need of tv cameras. And who here hasn't mistaken a bank for their own house after a night in a bar?

thome
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
You would pull a gun too, if people kept moving your furnture around everytime you went and had a couple beers. Changing street signs and .....

On the advice of my lawyer I can say no more...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2010, 04:17 PM
This makes me sad. First, Columbo is disoriented and going from Alzheimers, and now Rip Torn is trying to live in a bank...