Time's Up!!! OK Obama, no more blaming Bush!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Time's Up!!! OK Obama, no more blaming Bush!

Obama is still blaming Bush for this country's economic woes when he's still spending money like a sailor in a whore-house on payday.

Man-up Barry, you wanted the job; you promised change, supposedly for the better...now quit whining and fix it!!!
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I see your time away from the Army has really honed your political debate skills.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Dr. Love, your siggy picture is the weirdest thing.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
        Dr. Love, your siggy picture is the weirdest thing.
        That's just the tip of the weirdness iceberg when it come to ole Doc Love...

That boy's weird knows no bounds...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          he's still spending money like a sailor in a whore-house on payday.

Wrong. Sailors don't spend money they don't have.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            I see your time away from the Army has really honed your political debate skills.
            I think he said there was an intensive debate seminar at that NAMBLA retreat he attended.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              I think he said there was an intensive debate seminar at that NAMBLA retreat he attended.
              You obviously got your skull crushed in when one of those ambulances you were chasing suddenly stopped.

And ole Doc Love, he could never debate with me...still can't. Pitiful man, really.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Just like old times.......

I love when NeoCon Shitbags have these memory lapses, and block out 2000 - 2008
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Just like old times.......

I love when NeoCon Shitbags have these memory lapses, and block out 2000 - 2008

I used to work for a company that was developing an new (this is all hush hush, so keep it to yourself).... neocon sh!tbags, we were hoping to corner the markets in designer colors and the new trends.

We lost our funding due to the new deal sh!tbags that are going under the name, stimulos democrappantspads with the pissy bitch leg closures. They didn't work either, but the dems are still swimming in it.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

You obviously got your skull crushed in when one of those ambulances you were chasing suddenly stopped.

And ole Doc Love, he could never debate with me...still can't. Pitiful man, really.
                    LOL... uh, good one.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Wrong. Sailors don't spend money they don't have.
                      I know I sure as hell did....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Obama is still blaming Bush for this country's economic woes when he's still spending money like a sailor in a whore-house on payday.

Man-up Barry, you wanted the job; you promised change, supposedly for the better...now quit whining and fix it!!!
                        Should he just make the check out to you directly?

So let's see...you've got a forest on fire that's been burning for, oh, let's say a month. The previous firefighters were throwing fuel on the flames instead of retardant or water while saying "Well, it's not as bad as it looks". A new fire chief with a new team gets called in to deal with it while half of the old firefighters are still in place and still refuse to do anything to help matters. Half of the new firefighters end up standing around with their thumbs up their ass.

YOUR logic is - "It's his fire now! He promised he'd put it out, and 'supposedly' the forest was going to be better! Why isn't it out yet? BE A MAN!"

Now I see why the Republican mindset gets fuck all done in this country.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

So let's see...you've got a forest on fire that's been burning for, oh, let's say a month. The previous firefighters were throwing fuel on the flames instead of retardant or water while saying "Well, it's not as bad as it looks". A new fire chief with a new team gets called in to deal with it while half of the old firefighters are still in place and still refuse to do anything to help matters. Half of the new firefighters end up standing around with their thumbs up their ass.

YOUR logic is - "It's his fire now! He promised he'd put it out, and 'supposedly' the forest was going to be better! Why isn't it out yet? BE A MAN!"

Don't encourage him, I'm not sure we can stand another assault of those "debate skills" of his.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

To heck with BigBadBrian... yes, please send the check to me immediately!!

Show me the money!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Listen ShortBus, try reading it all again. You may possibly even understand it.

Comment

Working...