PDA

View Full Version : Leif Garrett arrested for heroin possession...AGAIN!

Diamondjimi
02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
1 hour, 48 minutes ago
http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/100203/reuters/btre6121kf800btre6121kf800i65228280.jpg?x=295&y=345&sig=6dlIWcZsvVmJaArle.Cvxw--

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former teen idol Leif Garrett was released on bail on Wednesday, after being arrested and booked for heroin possession by police who saw him "shaking and sweating" on a subway platform, a law enforcement spokesman said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Garrett, a 1970s child actor and pop star whose disco-era hits included "I Was Made for Dancing," was arrested on Monday when police approached him on a subway platform in Los Angeles because he was exhibiting "pronounced symptoms" of drug dependency, such as "shaking and sweating," said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the L.A. sheriff.

Officers searched Garrett and found he possessed heroin, Whitmore said. The actor is due in court on February 24 to face charges in the case.

A spokeswoman for Garrett did not return calls.

Garrett, 48, has battled drug abuse for years, and in 2006 he was arrested for possession of heroin and sentenced to 90 days in jail after opting out of drug treatment.

In the 1970s, he covered songs like "Surfin' U.S.A." and "The Wanderer," and regularly was featured on the covers of teen magazines like Tiger Beat.

In 1998, a number of his songs were compiled and released in an album, "The Leif Garrett Collection." Most recently, he had a supporting role in 2005 film "Popstar," playing a janitor.

Link (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/100203/entertainment/centertainment_us_garrett)

Diamondjimi
02-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey, wanna throw your life down the shitter?

Here, take this wonderful drug....... it's called Heroin !!! :Loser:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Is that a swastika on his forehead?

Igosplut
02-03-2010, 05:25 PM
If he had it why was he shaking??

sadaist
02-03-2010, 06:23 PM
If he had it why was he shaking??

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if it will come out that they just found residue & paraphernalia.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I was shaking and sweating a few months ago when I was sick.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey, wanna throw your life down the shitter?

Here, take this wonderful drug....... it's called Heroin !!! :Loser:

Why does heroin have to get a bad rap, just because of this jackass? Everything in moderation.

Mushroom
02-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Why does heroin have to get a bad rap, just because of this jackass? Everything in moderation.

I haven't heard any stories of people successfully using heroin in moderation. Then again, I don't listen because I don't give a fuck. I only hear stories of rehabilitation or death. And then those fuckers want kudos because they decided to put themselves through hell and came back from the dead. I don't give a crap about these loser success stories.

chefcraig
02-03-2010, 07:12 PM
I haven't heard any stories of people successfully using heroin in moderation. Then again, I don't listen because I don't give a fuck. I only hear stories of rehabilitation or death. And then those fuckers want kudos because they decided to put themselves through hell and came back from the dead. I don't give a crap about these loser success stories.

That's the pisser about Garrett -you never hear of him pulling himself out of the spiral. Through his substance abuse problems, this bonehead managed to cripple his best friend in an accident, leaving the guy strapped to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. How much more obvious of a warning sign do ya need? Apparently it wasn't enough, as every 5 years or so, he decides to get caught, unless you believe he was standing on that subway platform on his way to a job interview.

And to be honest with ya, I didn't even know LA had a subway system.

thome
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
typical cop.

see's man shaking and sweating..

1. may i see you drivers license...
2. check him for warrants...
3. because the cop sais so he can now check your body for weapons ..ect..
4. makes person do the dance touch nose while standing in a tutu..
5. ask if you have been drinking...gives cop probable cause to give breathalizer..
6. if you refuse and want to be left alone that is resisting arrest...
7. then cop takes you into the station and books you on any # of violations 90% chance all created by the cop at the time of interest in you, created at the scene or existing..
8. the cop would never say, can i help you, or take you to a hospital...

9. the cop does nothing but fulfill his monthly $ quota.. set by the chief at the beggining of every months meeting..

and then the cop will say it's just a job....

my ass!

standin
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Fuck you, Thome.
The dickweed could have said he was in treatment, but he did not because he was not.
However, if the dickweed had tried to shoe bomb the place and was seen sweeting and shaking you would say why did they not stop that Nazi.
It is not the police's job to be nurse. It is the police's job to be suspicious.
He was not in immediate danger of dying. Moreover, opiates are not legal recreational chemicals.
Fuck off with your ignore the freaker shit.
If you want to change the law, get out of the illegal drug trade and work toward a legalization of chemical regulation. The drug provider (ideally a doctor or practitioner) is legally responsible for the man's over-bearing addictions.

thome
02-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Fuck you, Thome.
The dickweed could have said he was in treatment, but he did not because he was not.
However, if the dickweed had tried to shoe bomb the place and was seen sweeting and shaking you would say why did they not stop that Nazi.
It is not the police's job to be nurse. It is the police's job to be suspicious.
He was not in immediate danger of dying. Moreover, opiates are not legal recreational chemicals.
Fuck off with your ignore the freaker shit.
If you want to change the law, get out of the illegal drug trade and work toward a legalization of chemical regulation. The drug provider (ideally a doctor or practitioner) is legally responsible for the man's over-bearing addictions.

We all know your a cop, nothing new there.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but to try and say it doesn't go down exactly as I said is lying to others.

And that is what cops do on the stand'n under oath, I am sure you are also familiar with that/.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

Next...

standin
02-03-2010, 08:57 PM
I am not civil servant, you are confusing me with Dave.
Even EMT's find junkies annoying.
Simply stated, Thome, you expect junkies to be under social care, A social care where you do not pay the luxury tax.

thome
02-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I am not civil servant, you are confusing me with Dave.
Even EMT's find junkies annoying.
Simply stated, Thome, you expect junkies to be under social care, A social care where you do not pay the luxury tax.

if we were all so strong as you ...

pill head all up in your home,but he's a junkie...

and a dickweed..

annoying...

a social burden...

got any others...

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
He's going to go from The Smoking Gun to Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab.

LoungeMachine
02-03-2010, 09:08 PM
typical cop.

see's man shaking and sweating..

1. may i see you drivers license...
2. check him for warrants...
3. because the cop sais so he can now check your body for weapons ..ect..
4. makes person do the dance touch nose while standing in a tutu..
5. ask if you have been drinking...gives cop probable cause to give breathalizer..
6. if you refuse and want to be left alone that is resisting arrest...
7. then cop takes you into the station and books you on any # of violations 90% chance all created by the cop at the time of interest in you, created at the scene or existing..
8. the cop would never say, can i help you, or take you to a hospital...

9. the cop does nothing but fulfill his monthly $ quota.. set by the chief at the beggining of every months meeting..

and then the cop will say it's just a job....

my ass!

:lmao:

Man, you love both sides of the fence, dontcha?

When I came down on the side of decriminalizing drugs to take the crime and profit margin out of the equation, you called me stupid and groaned at me....

But becuae 20 years ago you had a crush on this one hit wonder, you want him to get treatment, and not dealt with by law enforcement....

:gulp:

I hope for your sake they never make airplane glue or oven cleaner illegal

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 09:09 PM
They say the rush is better than an orgasm. I'm old fashioned. I will stick with sex.

thome
02-03-2010, 09:16 PM

Man, you love both sides of the fence, dontcha?

When I came down on the side of decriminalizing drugs to take the crime and profit margin out of the equation, you called me stupid and groaned at me....

But becuae 20 years ago you had a crush on this one hit wonder, you want him to get treatment, and not dealt with by law enforcement....

I hope for your sake they never make airplane glue or oven cleaner illegal

I typed that you will still be a idiot.

After you wrote this.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/front-line/57871-13-young-students-killed-party-mexico-border.html#post1426017

Prohibition at its most base levels......

Take away the profit motives for the criminals, and guess what?

too sad.

Because you were infering that the mexican drug wars are a prohibition.

That you still at your "olden age" and all your internet editorial paste and bitch.. don't know what it really is all about.

LoungeMachine
02-03-2010, 09:36 PM

Thanks for clearing that up, professor

Terry
02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Garrett has been grappling with heroin addiction for so long...winning then losing the battle again and again...

Why would a washed-up, former teen idol /present day junkie from the 1970s need a "spokeswoman"?

It must be Hollywood justice at work for this guy, because he's been busted countless times, yet never serves any real time...not that it would do him any good. He'll clean up again then eventually start using again.

But, hey, he tapped Nicolette Sheridan back in the day when she was smokin'. No amount of smack and arrests can ever take THAT away from him.

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 09:45 PM
The purpose of a man's life is to get high quality vagina juice on his dick. Lief accomplished that. Time to OD and move on, there's nothing more to do here.

MAX
02-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Leif Garrett was an asshole soc in The Outsiders and I'm glad Johnny stabbed the prick when he was trying to drown Ponyboy. :cool:

Panamark
02-03-2010, 10:22 PM
First time I saw a photo of this dude (when I was a young un)
I thought it was a chick !
At least he looks like a guy now.
Wonder how he supports the habit ? Assuming he is washed up
and broke as claimed.

MAX
02-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I remember when I was a young bloke and he was popular as well. I reckon it was the late 70's, no? I love 70's music (yes even some disco shit. lol) but for the life of me and thankfully, I cannot remember anything the tool did. Did he appear on "The Love Boat" with Kristy McNichols? :confused:

kwame k
02-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Lost an old singer to heroin about this time last year.....Sad and tragic and all that bullshit.

To watch a guy who literally had everything, a hot wife, good job, nice house, a band he could play anything with and a God given voice that could sing anything and sound great.

Lost it all and when I would talk to my buddies in Portland they would tell me about him. He was homeless for a while, he'd go into rehab and relapse over and over. No amount of love/help from his parents, his friends or The State could help this guy......

Ended up dead in his old bedroom, at his parents house, with a needle in his arm and slumped over head between his knees....kissing his ass goodbye.

Was this tragic? Maybe. My belief was reinforced....you can't save someone from themselves, period. No amount of getting clean for your kids, wife, friends, and family will ever work. You either "sack up" and get clean for yourself or die.....doesn't matter if it's heroin, booze or prescription drugs......

Oh and to the prescription drug hypocrites out there....... just because you get a prescription doesn't make it safe or even right. The doctors in this country see you as a repeat customer and only want to treat the symptom and not the problem and could give less than a shit about whether or not you get addicted....more business for them if you do....prescription drugs are the gateway drugs, make no mistake about that.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
The purpose of a man's life is to get high quality vagina juice on his dick. Lief accomplished that. Time to OD and move on, there's nothing more to do here.

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 11:24 PM
The doctors in this country see you as a repeat customer and only want to treat the symptom and not the problem and could give less than a shit about whether or not you get addicted....more business for them if you do....prescription drugs are the gateway drugs, make no mistake about that.

Is that your expert medical opinion, dr.? :lmao:

kwame k
02-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Is that your expert medical opinion, dr.? :lmao:

Yup, the fastest growing drug craze in America.....do us all a favor and join the revolution :fufu:

Dan
02-03-2010, 11:40 PM
First time I saw a photo of this dude (when I was a young un)
I thought it was a chick !
At least he looks like a guy now.
Wonder how he supports the habit ? Assuming he is washed up
and broke as claimed.

Chicks With Dicks?:hitch::biggrin:

Blackflag
02-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Yup, the fastest growing drug craze in America.....do us all a favor and join the revolution :fufu:

That's all it is is a craze - it's sure not based on science. Have you become a Nutralife distributor, too?

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:03 AM
That's all it is is a craze - it's sure not based on science. Have you become a Nutralife distributor, too?

There's a little mag that comes out by the AMA... Google it, read what they have to say about over-prescribing medicine.

Scratch that...it would require independent thought and comprehension on your part.

chefcraig
02-04-2010, 12:06 AM

Hey, take it easy on the Nutralife references. This afternoon I met a young lady outside the library that just may be the ticket to my "Golden Years". ;)

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 12:06 AM
There's a little mag that comes out by the AMA... Google it, read what they have to say about over-prescribing medicine.

Scratch that...it would require independent thought and comprehension on your part.

Uh, yeah... "over-prescribing" does not = "only want to treat the symptom and not the problem"

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Uh, yeah... "over-prescribing" does not = "only want to treat the symptom and not the problem"

You got me, Fag......since we are the world leaders in preventive medicine :umm:

What happened to you, BF? You never were this dumb before your self-imposed timeout.

You're in love, that's it......word of advice, Gar will never get over Jizzy...you're falling in love with damaged goods.

Dan
02-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Love Is A Drug.:D

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Well there's that Dan ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci9jA_4O3GI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci9jA_4O3GI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 12:21 AM
You got me, Fag......since we are the world leaders in preventive medicine

even if that were true, it still doesn't = "only want to treat the symptom and not the problem"

And what makes you think we're not the world leaders in preventative medicine?

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:33 AM
And what makes you think we're not the world leaders in preventative medicine?

Is swallowing Gar's sperm making you dumb or what?

Not that you will because you can't but.....got a link to back that up?

You win, BF....because one of the top five preventable diseases in this country isn't obesity....how about putting our children in a cycle of dependency over the over-prescribing of mood altering drugs.....

You know what bitter bitch, you're not even a good antagonist anymore....arguing for the sake of argument doesn't suit you well anymore.

Panamark
02-04-2010, 12:33 AM
Chicks With Dicks?:hitch::biggrin:

No Kidding !

Just like Shaun Cassidy, The Nelson twins and Hanson...
Lets not even go down Boy George Rd !!

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 12:38 AM
got a link to back that up? I didn't make an assertion - I asked you a question.

because one of the top five preventable diseases in this country isn't obesity

What you want the doctor to prevent you from stuffing your fat face? Seriously? Is that your idea of preventative medicine?

....how about putting our children in a cycle of dependency over the over-prescribing of mood altering drugs.....

I don't like people giving this shit to kids, either...but what does that have to do with preventative medicine?

arguing for the sake of argument doesn't suit you well anymore.

But I'm not arguing, I'm straight up trying to figure out what the fuck you're saying.

kwame k
02-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Yawning........

jhale667
02-04-2010, 01:18 AM
Never understood the attraction of heroin -why do a drug that once really like it, you're sick without? Not to mention get the dose wrong, you may die? :umm:

Kristy
02-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Just how fucked-up does one have to be to use heroin? Doing hard core crap like that doesn't make you cool or remotely interesting. Was he thinking it would aid in some sort of creative endeavor and bring his dismal career back*?

*Although I really never heard of the guy.

Kristy
02-04-2010, 01:48 AM
Never understood the attraction of heroin -why do a drug that once really like it, you're sick without? Not to mention get the dose wrong, you may die? :umm:

Heroin, like meth starts to ape the natural chemicals your brain produces and regulates and replaces them with their own leaving your cerebellum constantly craving the new chemical instead leaving you fucked in the eye sockets. The problem with dosage is that your brain needs more and more and MORE of the drug to keep the new chemical balance operating. And the problem with that is heroin operates as a major central nervous system depressant which in part controls your vital functions such as breathing and shuts it down without you really being conscious of it happening. Hence, the OD. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay?

http://c7.img.v4.skyrock.net/c79/south-park-84/pics/2226401793_1.gif

That drug doesn't "aid" in talent and/or creativity despite what so many say. It literally destroys it and has left a path of devastation in its wake. Such as:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcwBxd4TPdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcwBxd4TPdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"There's a garden where the devil lurks, such a strange life this." what an odd lyric.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 01:51 AM
What kind of a girl says, "fucked in the eye sockets?" :lmao:

Kristy
02-04-2010, 02:00 AM
You never read Steven Wells, have you?

Oh well, doesn't matter.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 02:13 AM
No. Have you ever read any Learned Hand?

http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/c9f1618c035c8cf6

Panamark
02-04-2010, 02:14 AM
What kind of a girl says, "fucked in the eye sockets?" :lmao:

One with a wooden eye who likes socket sex ??

Dude:
"Hey that sex was amazing, next time I'm in town I will
look you up"

Socket Gal:

"No worries, I will keep an eye out for you !!"

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 02:17 AM

Kristy
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM
:rockon: Hi, Mark.

Mushroom
02-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Oh and to the prescription drug hypocrites out there....... just because you get a prescription doesn't make it safe or even right. The doctors in this country see you as a repeat customer and only want to treat the symptom and not the problem and could give less than a shit about whether or not you get addicted....more business for them if you do....prescription drugs are the gateway drugs, make no mistake about that.

it's mental, it's the way people think. americans are a bunch of hypochondriacs obsessed with taking pills, medicines, stimulants, or whatever. they think they have health problems, so they have to take prescription drugs. they think they are not normal, so they take prescription drugs. or they try to modify moods and behavior with prescription drugs. and the pharmaceutical industry loves it.

Panamark
02-04-2010, 02:35 AM
:rockon: Hi, Mark.

G'day Kristy ! :rockit2:

Kristy
02-04-2010, 02:43 AM
How's your kid doing?

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 02:46 AM
it's mental, it's the way people think. americans are a bunch of hypochondriacs obsessed with taking pills, medicines, stimulants, or whatever. they think they have health problems, so they have to take prescription drugs. they think they are not normal, so they take prescription drugs. or they try to modify moods and behavior with prescription drugs. and the pharmaceutical industry loves it.

I blame Timothy Leary and Ken Kessey for it. All that bullshit about having to use a substance to elevate society to a new level. Everyone I know who took that route paid dearly and went through hell to get their normal life back. One spent time in a mental institution. Every drug has a downside and you are better off avoiding them for the most part.

Panamark
02-04-2010, 02:59 AM
How's your kid doing?

He's going great, started swimming lessons this week
You should see his little pair of budgie smugglers (speedo's)

Happiest little fella in the world. Loves music, cant sleep
without it... We have Baby versions of AC/DC Led Zep
Black Sabbath etc.. Its so funny hearing Highway to Hell
on Bells and chimes...

I'm realiziing very soon I will have to grow up and
be a real Dad... I reckon 4 decades of unadulterated
debauchery is not a bad trade off to settling down...

Now wheres that Cab Sav I just put down...

Kristy
02-04-2010, 03:11 AM
I'm realiziing very soon I will have to grow up and
be a real Dad...

Naw, just wait a bit when he grows up and rebels against your AC/DC listening habits with the likes of Taylor Swift. But it's good to hear he is doing great.

GAR
02-04-2010, 03:32 AM
We all know your a cop, nothing new there.

If she's a cop, shes a retarded one.

Dan
02-04-2010, 03:37 AM
If she's a cop, shes a retarded one.

Well,You Are A CockSucker,Nothing New There.:hitch::biggrin:

GAR
02-04-2010, 03:39 AM
Lets not even go down Boy George Rd !!

The very thought of "going down Boy George Road" is a little unnerving, Pana.

You are disturbed; thought you should know.

GAR
02-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Well,You Are A CockSucker,Nothing New There.:hitch::biggrin:

I had to rub my eyes: yup, he's logged in as Dan and not Lefty this time.

Shouldn't you be in school today? It's already Thursday over there innit?

Dan
02-04-2010, 03:59 AM
I had to rub my eyes: yup, he's logged in as Dan and not Lefty this time.

Shouldn't you be in school today? It's already Thursday over there innit?

Oh No,You Got Me,I'm Lefty.:rolleyes:

standin
02-04-2010, 06:17 AM

After you wrote this.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/front-line/57871-13-young-students-killed-party-mexico-border.html#post1426017

Because you were infering that the mexican drug wars are a prohibition.

That you still at your "olden age" and all your internet editorial paste and bitch.. don't know what it really is all about.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2654/3730592678_a0691327cd.jpg

Mr Walker
02-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Somewhere in Pasadena... Dr Drew just gave a hi-five to Shelley the crack whore and said 'Season 4 of (D-list) Celebrity Rehab is a go!'.

jhale667
02-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Note the two groans I got for questioning the attraction of heroin came from the Army's resident junkheads...:rolleyes: Junkie-trolls - how endearing. :heyfu:

Kristy
02-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Somewhere in Pasadena... Dr Drew just gave a hi-five to Shelley the crack whore and said 'Season 4 of (D-list) Celebrity Rehab is a go!'.

There's nothing like a (MTV) doctor going to the bank off of others addiction and misery.

diamondsgirl
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
I remember when I was a young bloke and he was popular as well. I reckon it was the late 70's, no? I love 70's music (yes even some disco shit. lol) but for the life of me and thankfully, I cannot remember anything the tool did. Did he appear on "The Love Boat" with Kristy McNichols? :confused:

I think he was best known for his "dreamy" blonde hair...

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/garrett-leif.jpg

looks kinda sorta like someone else's hair used to...:umm:

*ahem*

MAX
02-04-2010, 03:11 PM

*ahem*

Who? Dave? His was longer. :confused:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2654/3730592678_a0691327cd.jpg

pan left

kwame k
02-04-2010, 08:06 PM
pan left

kwame k
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Just how fucked-up does one have to be to use heroin? Doing hard core crap like that doesn't make you cool or remotely interesting. Was he thinking it would aid in some sort of creative endeavor and bring his dismal career back*?

*Although I really never heard of the guy.

Here Kristy....this is what we had to put up with :barf: At eight years old I knew this guy was lame.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hihp_Jjdnsg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hihp_Jjdnsg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Baby's On Fire
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I've never even heard of this faggot before.

Cuz I don't spend time obsessed with teen boy idols...

I still don't know who the fuck he is.

kwame k
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
That loser was all over TV and Top 40 radio when I was a kid.....

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-04-2010, 09:22 PM
The Leif Garret Collection? :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
02-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I've never even heard of this faggot before.

Cuz I don't spend time obsessed with teen boy idols...

I still don't know who the fuck he is.

Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Who+the+fuck+is+Leif+Garrett%3F)

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 09:33 PM

The same reason people drink a flammable liquid that makes them stupid, then the room spins and they puke.

Baby's On Fire
02-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Maybe I need to repeat the part where I said I don't dream about young boy idols?

In layman's terms: I don't give a flying fuck about this faggot or any other faggot.

And as a direct result I also wouldn't waste my time GOOGLING them......

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 09:41 PM
There's nothing like a (MTV) doctor going to the bank off of others addiction and misery.

Especially when he knows the LA area is full of desperate D list celebrities stung out and desperate for money. Dr. Drew can get the contract signed with ease and let the freak show begin!

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Maybe I need to repeat the part where I said I don't dream about young boy idols?

In layman's terms: I don't give a flying fuck about this faggot or any other faggot.

And as a direct result I also wouldn't waste my time GOOGLING them......

You sound like that senator from Idaho trying to convince everyone he wasn't gay.:biggrin:

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-04-2010, 09:47 PM
My step son has been battling heroin addiction for the last 9 years. He probably will be the rest of his life. Who knows? I can tell you it weighs on everyone around him emotionally. He has been through rehab after rehab, and the one thing I know for sure is HE is the only one who can put an end to it. My wife and I have thankfully survived our marriage of 20 years, when it first started it was rough sledding. She was an enabler and always thought this time it will be different. She kept inviting him back into our home after he would clean up and he would relapse again. Of course, with that, comes stealing and lying and manipulation. She finally, over time has wised up and decided not to subject our family and relationship to him living in our home. I don't understand how someone can continue to go down the same road over and over. I say Man Up!

Terry
02-04-2010, 09:55 PM

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/garrett-leif.jpg

*ahem*

He looks like a young, titless Elizabeth Shue.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I always figured Takin Whiskey was like 18 or so. :confused12:

Diamondjimi
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
A little too old for you.... Bummer,eh?:biggrin:

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Another homo post from Diamondjimi. Shocking.

Terry
02-04-2010, 10:05 PM
For some people, heroin has this romantic outlaw aura of coolness.

It's one of the more useless drugs out there, IMO. At least with pot or acid, one can hallucinate...coke can give an energy boost...one wants to still DO things.

Smack is just a one-way shot or snort to zombieland. I mean, a couple of times around the track with it just for the experience is one thing. To get involved with it for a long period of time...most junkies, in my book, have to have a real serious case of self-loathing to make that drug their constant companion...having to continually deal with scoring it out of fear for the severe pains withdrawal will bring if a fix can't be obtained.

Like, when people profess how cool Keith Richards was all those years he was smacked up, because he could still "function", I tend to think of those years as his meatheaded years and as good as the music he made on it was, one suspects it could have been even better without it (although the Stones stuff post-1978 hasn't really borne that out).

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I disagree. I find it makes me spunky.

Diamondjimi
02-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Is that a swastika on his forehead?

Kinda looks like a Gibson Flying V....

thome
02-04-2010, 10:36 PM
It doesn't look anything like any of the described things .

It looks like the cops had some fun with him like, watching him fall down or accidentally slaming his head into the wall while in handcuffs.

Usually they laugh and high five each other, then go get in thier street clothes and go get drunk at some bar and while buying drinks and having a -GREAT- time with the other patrons... wait till some of them leave and then cell phone thier on duty buddy down the street to snitch out the guy they were just trading drinking stories with..

That's what it looks like.

Oh and P.S. It's just thier job they're not cops all the time...MY ASS!

standin
02-04-2010, 10:42 PM
:biggrin:
That club really pisses you off, dunit. :snickers!

thome
02-04-2010, 10:47 PM
:biggrin:
That club really pisses you off, dunit. :snickers!

Silly bitch it's the goddamn pepper spray that made me need to wear glasses after 37 years of perfect sight.

Keep trying tho...

and ....before yuo use some internet pissycornealactology some doses of the stuff will burn the goddman eyes rite out of your head.

and.. I have been in every jail in this town and five or six states.

And.... seen that video of DLR being escorted down the hall by the cops and he is handcuffed in a bath towel...they wouldn't let me put my clothes on and took me to jail naked and put me in a cell for hrs naked and then after I called my lawyer the case never went to court seems they just wanted to have a good laugh.

want some more...?

I ain't proud it's just your up my ass and I could give a fukk.

standin
02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Aww, a little pepper spay got ya. :0
My pepper spay test landed me in the hospital being resuscitated.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4331865410_af444cd35f.jpg

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Holy shit, it's two retards going at it.

standin
02-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Silly bitch it's the goddamn pepper spray that made me need to wear glasses after 37 years of perfect sight.

Keep trying tho...

and ....before yuo use some internet pissycornealactology some doses of the stuff will burn the goddman eyes rite out of your head.

And.... seen that video of DLR being escorted down the hall by the cops and he is handcuffed in a bath towel...they wouldn't let me put my clothes on and took me to jail naked and put me in a cell for hrs naked and then after I called my lawyer the case never went to court seems they just wanted to have a good laugh.

want some more...?

pissycornealactology

Would that be an pissycornealactology?
Or a pissycornealactology?

thome
02-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Holy shit, it's two retards going at it.

Have we met... if not it's, very fukkyou to meet you, very much.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Go take some heroin and chill out.

thome
02-04-2010, 11:12 PM
I outa beer and all I have left is a three new bottles of booze. I am also outa trigger.

On Hand...

1. Gentleman Jack
1. Bombay Sapphire
1. Zubrowka

I got some ice and several different sized rock glasses to choose from, any suggestions..?

standin
02-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Go take some heroin and chill out.

That is so Niiice of you being helpful to Thome, Blackie. That's one of your better moments. Just does a person proud to see you all helpful like.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-04-2010, 11:23 PM

Keep trying tho...

want some more...?

if that wasnt thome. id swear it was gary.
christ that shits funny.

thome
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Why don't we post this thread over to -The Front- and roll the subject into why are all these pussy mother fukkers who are so into the./..

Mexican Border Controversy...

The Cops are doing a good deed for the justice system....

Drugs are bad because of the govenments policies...

And twist it towards the people who bitch and moan about the need for control all the while these same two faced morons can't seem to find the same ideals in the conflicts in the md-east, and the proper execution of common sense, as it relates towards world control of the insanity of moronic ideals like those of the Liberal Douchmocranks ......

Could be the fukking thread of the century.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Say it.

thome
02-04-2010, 11:33 PM
if that wasnt thome. id swear it was gary.
christ that shits funny.

You should let your alias post more.... I mean your original screen name, he is a internet god...

This is ok, but I find no inspiration in this latest style.

And only I find inspiration in my own style.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-04-2010, 11:36 PM
are you on drugs?

thome
02-04-2010, 11:39 PM
are you on drugs?

Yes, ever since I saw that AV jpeg your using on google like 10 years ago.

standin
02-04-2010, 11:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uu9kTxsX2HY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uu9kTxsX2HY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400px" height="343px" id="InsertWidget_5063a263-a399-4b6b-aaec-1871306a4c7e" align="middle"><param name="movie" value="http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="flashvars" value="r=2&appId=5063a263-a399-4b6b-aaec-1871306a4c7e" /> <embed src="http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf" name="InsertWidget_5063a263-a399-4b6b-aaec-1871306a4c7e" width="400px" height="343px" quality="high" menu="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" align="middle" flashvars="r=2&appId=5063a263-a399-4b6b-aaec-1871306a4c7e" /></object>

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4206768957_21b028abbe.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LayaGk0TMDc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LayaGk0TMDc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
02-04-2010, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=standin;1427347]<QUOTE]

You are a typical liberal Socialist ass... take the drugs OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE

And put them in the hands of the government.

Just like all the hundreds of years of hard work the medical profession has put into saving our lives and now they want to call it...Health Care legislation for all Americans.

I am making the call rite now stand'n will be the next -The Front- Mod.
\
You are a perfect fit.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Man, this is sad. It's like they're speaking a language that only they understand.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Yes, ever since I saw that AV jpeg your using on google like 10 years ago.

what the hell are you on about?
the internet wasnt even invented 10 years ago.that picture of me was taken in 2007.

kwame k
02-05-2010, 01:51 AM
My step son has been battling heroin addiction for the last 9 years. He probably will be the rest of his life. Who knows? I can tell you it weighs on everyone around him emotionally. He has been through rehab after rehab, and the one thing I know for sure is HE is the only one who can put an end to it. My wife and I have thankfully survived our marriage of 20 years, when it first started it was rough sledding. She was an enabler and always thought this time it will be different. She kept inviting him back into our home after he would clean up and he would relapse again. Of course, with that, comes stealing and lying and manipulation. She finally, over time has wised up and decided not to subject our family and relationship to him living in our home. I don't understand how someone can continue to go down the same road over and over. I say Man Up!

Thoughts and prayers for ya, bro....

As painful as it is, nothing you guys can do will stop this cycle....just like my buddy, he was the only one who could save himself.

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 02:10 AM
I outa beer and all I have left is a three new bottles of booze. I am also outa trigger.

On Hand...

1. Gentleman Jack
1. Bombay Sapphire
1. Zubrowka

I got some ice and several different sized rock glasses to choose from, any suggestions..?

Gentleman Jack on the rocks. Bombay Sapphire with ginger ale and a squeeze of lemon over ice. What in the fuck is Zubrowka?

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 02:12 AM
During the opium wars when the East India Company was flooding China with the junk the only way the Chinese could stop the rot was to kill the addicts. Talk about a chemical weapon!

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 02:47 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMGmCXpJg6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMGmCXpJg6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Thoughts and prayers for ya, bro....

As painful as it is, nothing you guys can do will stop this cycle....just like my buddy, he was the only one who could save himself.

Thanks dude! He is currently clean, and he is a big Colts fan so right now he is enjoying the season. The guy is 27 and has not had a life since he was 18. Funny thing is, when he is clean, he is about as nice a guy as you could ever meet. He grew up with every opportunity in the world because his mom and I both make pretty good money. We have provided second third fourth opportunities for him and we are pretty much done throwing any more money towards the situation. We have teenage daughters together, so hopefully they have learned to stay far away from that shit.

thome
02-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Gentleman Jack on the rocks. Bombay Sapphire with ginger ale and a squeeze of lemon over ice. What in the fuck is Zubrowka?

The only mixer I use in good booze is soda water no fruit...unless I feel the pangs of scurvy...

Some liquid Hek-ricon.. I was turned onto behind the iron curtain.

Zubrowka ? Polish bison grass vodka ? Zubrowka.com (http://www.zubrowka.com/)

POLMOS BIA?YSTOK - producent napojów alkoholowych (http://www.polmos.bialystok.pl/eng/prod_17.php)

http://intoxicologist.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/bison-grass-vodka-with-martini-glass.jpg

P>S> last night when Blaze loaded that three image post she also loaded a pop up that appears only on this page and no-where else on the The RA board it is a active x request...#103 is it bothering any one else I am already updated on all that ....

standin
02-05-2010, 01:22 PM
P>S> last night when Blaze loaded that three image post she also loaded a pop up that appears only on this page and no-where else on the The RA board it is a active x request...#103 is it bothering any one else I am already updated on all that ....
WTF? You're an idiot.

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
We have lots of bison around here but I don't think I would be putting grass from where the bison are in anything. It's full of bison piss and shit.

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I own part of a distillery and we make horseradish vodka. The Russians love that stuff.

MAX
02-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Speaking of bizarre vodkas, check out this shit one of my liquor reps gave me for christmas a few years ago. Still have it as well. Has tons of real seeds on the bottom. I guess it's only legal in a couple of countries? My liquor rep is from Germany and I have zero idea how she got it?

http://www.alandia.de/absinthe/images/product_images/popup_images/cannabis%20vodka.jpg

Little Texan
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Man, this is sad. It's like they're speaking a language that only they understand.

It's called tardspeak, and unless you're retarded you won't be able to comprehend it.

thome
02-05-2010, 04:59 PM
It's called tardspeak, and unless you're retarded you won't be able to comprehend it.

that exactly what "tards" say when they feel stupid, because they can't understand supeior intellect

Little Texan
02-05-2010, 05:38 PM
that exactly what "tards" say when they feel stupid, because they can't understand supeior intellect

You must REALLY be retarded if you think you have "supeior" intellect over anyone on this board. You'd be lucky if your intellect was superior to the average housefly, but keep on being in denial there, Einstein. I would hope that a super genius such as yourself could at least spell a few simple words correctly.

kwame k
02-05-2010, 05:47 PM

You must REALLY be retarded if you think you have "supeior" intellect over anyone on this board. You'd be lucky if your intellect was superior to the average housefly, but keep on being in denial there, Einstein. I would hope that a super genius such as yourself could at least spell a few simple words correctly.

Given the fact that spell check is free and readily available here......:umm:

thome
02-05-2010, 05:49 PM

You must REALLY be retarded if you think you have "supeior" intellect over anyone on this board. You'd be lucky if your intellect was more superior than the average housefly, but keep on being in denial there, Einstein. I would hope that a super genius such as yourself could at least spell a few simple words correctly.

Ok... you got me, UH!!! EEEEH! .....GOT.... Me...... Tell Laura,, that,,, that ,,I...........

For Your Emmy Consideration..thank you, thank you very much

Moses and The Hebreweits are camped upon the river.... and.... So let it be written, so let it be done.

I have officially rescinded my former authority of the last guy, and have placed -Little Pecos- as my Editer and Proof reader.

I Authorize -Li'l Waco- to correct all forms of text that, (I) /me. that; would be me, -The thome- on, "The RA" Board .

Cause, sometimes I not make good big smaert for, Tiny Dallas.

chefcraig
02-05-2010, 05:52 PM
"Khan, I'm laughing at the supeior intellect."

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/622/kirkscreamskhan.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/i/kirkscreamskhan.jpg/)

Little Texan
02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Ok... you got me, UH!!! EEEEH! .....GOT.... Me...... Tell Laura,, that,,, that ,,I...........

For Your Emmy Consideration..thank you, thank you very much

Moses and The Hebreweits are camped upon the river.... and.... So let it be written, so let it be done.

I have officially rescinded my former authority of the last guy, and have placed -Little Pecos- as my Editer and Proof reader.

I Authorize -Li'l Waco- to correct all forms of text that, (I) /me. that; would be me, -The thome- on, "The RA" Board .

Cause, sometimes I not make good big smaert for, Tiny Dallas.

Here's thome wowing us with more of his "superior" intellect. :lmao:

MAX
02-05-2010, 05:56 PM
"Khan, I'm laughing at the supeior intellect."

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/622/kirkscreamskhan.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/i/kirkscreamskhan.jpg/)

Go here!!! (http://www.khaaan.com)

thome
02-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Blackflag: Go take some heroin and chill out.

Oh and..I went with the Vodka ..mmm mmm gud!

I am also tonight enjoying the same soothing beverage on ice, but I didn't filter the ice water before I placed it in my special ice trays for booze ice.

I am capable of snooty, "swells cultural living", but I am also scruffy enough to deal with this lower grade -Non Are'O-smosis- ice cube contamination.

And yes! I have filters on some of my house H2O dispensing units, but not on my refidge ice maker.

I could be "so" more anal about this thing called life, but if I spent as much time as Felix, it would be Monday and all the booze would still be in the bottles.

For your thome consideration.....

Mr Walker
07-19-2010, 01:20 PM

I guess that was a no-brainer...

'Celebrity Rehab' Season 4 Cast Confirmed
by Scott Harris, posted Jul 19th 2010 11:40AM

For most people, rehab is something to be done in private, with the support of your family, close friends and loved ones. Luckily for us, however, Hollywood doesn't know the meaning of "private," because otherwise we wouldn't be able to tune in to the guiltiest guilty pleasure on television, 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.'

Well, put down your vial of "e" and start practicing your concerned face, because 'Celebrity Rehab' has just announced the cast of their upcoming fourth season and it's a doozy: according to TV Guide, the newest batch of celebutants and has-beens to roll through Dr. Drew Pinsky's parlor of excess includes Leif Garrett, Janice Dickinson and current off-the-rails headliner Jeremy London.
London, of course, is the former 'Party of Five' star who recently entered the "likely story" hall of fame when he told authorities that a recent bender was caused by kidnappers who jacked him while he was fixing a spare tire and forced him to drive around town doing dope and crack. Crazy as it sounds, though, the police actually have backed up his tale by arresting a suspect on kidnapping charges, which means that fans hoping to actually see a success story on 'Celebrity Rehab' may be in luck. After all, how can you root against a guy whose relapse was caused by kidnappers?

Jeremy London isn't the only star we'll be pulling for this year, though. Here's a rundown of all the other pop icons and "how does that person qualify as a celebrity?" participants on season four:

Janice Dickinson• Janice Dickinson: The former supermodel has been a reality show staple for years, with stints on 'The Surreal Life,' 'America's Next Top Model' and her own series, 'The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.' Most recently she has appeared on both the British and American versions of 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!,' but her rehab credentials stem more from a guest stint on Finland's 'Top Model' spinoff, where she claimed to fall down a flight of stairs after mixing sleeping pills with champagne. Always a bad idea.

Leif Garrett• Leif Garrett: The former teen pop singing sensation has been struggling with addiction for over 30 years, including a highly publicized car accident in 1979 while driving under the influence of Quaaludes which left his best friend paralyzed for life. Earlier this year, Garrett was arrested for having heroin in his shoe. He's also no stranger to reality television, having once competed on 'Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge,' which amazingly enough was a real show.

Jason Wahler• Jason Wahler: While some of these other celebrities have dabbled in reality television, Wahler actually became a "celebrity" in the first place thanks to reality TV: as a star of 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' and its spinoff series 'The Hills,' Wahler is famous for being famous. Unfortunately, he's also famous for racking up a number of DUIs and arrests, including one last month for punching a girl. Smooth move, Romeo. We're not sure if appearing on VH1 is part of his punishment, but we kinda would have preferred jail for this knob.

Rachel Uchitel• Rachel Uchitel: Uchitel hardly needs a reality show; thanks to her high profile affairs and alleged affairs with Tiger Woods and 'Bones' star David Boreanaz, her life basically is a reality show. We're not sure what she needs Dr. Drew's help with exactly, but we have an armchair diagnosis: based on what we know, we fear that she might be addicted to love. Dr. Drew may not be Robert Palmer, but perhaps he can help anyway.

Frankie Lons• Frankie Lons: Another veteran of the reality wars, Francine "Frankie" Lons is best known -- in those small circles where she is known at all -- as the mother of pop star Keyshia Cole. Thanks to this connection, she also landed her own series on BET, 'Frankie and Neffe.' Despite the apparent addiction to reality television, though, this is one rehabber we'll be cheering for. After all, who's heartless enough to root against mom?

Jason Davis• Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis: Lastly, Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis rounds out the cast. You may not be familiar with Davis, as he's technically not a celebrity but rather is just a really rich person who has been using his money to become famous. In other words, he's the male version of Paris Hilton, only based on some of his red carpet antics, which include chewing out his own grandmother, we suspect he may not have Hilton's class or talent. Television, we weep for thee. <

thome
07-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Who knows what to say..?

I dig Dickinson that -Hot Momma- can scratch my back any day.

diamondsgirl
07-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Leif might be hot if he cleans up.

I'll be rootin' for him. He has potential.;)

step one: stop shootin the heavy junk, Mr. Brownstone needs to leave the building.
step two: shave head (DGs rule of thumb: when the majority of your head is bald, shave it all off)
step three: shave face or keep it to a well groomed goatee (no one wants to kiss an armpit with teeth)
step four: bathe. like, daily.

Diamondjimi
07-19-2010, 06:28 PM
step four: bathe. like, daily.

:lol:

Terry
07-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Meh.

Methinks Garrett is just gonna keep cleaning up, relapsing and repeating that cycle until he either od's or dies from health complications/organ failure brought on as a result of his prolonged heroin addiction.

The one thing you can be sure of with virtually all junkies is that they are totally full of shit.

I'll also agree with another post in this thread that heroin users who eventually clean up aren't anyone to be applauded for putting themselves through that shit / "being survivors". Silly twits.

GAR
07-20-2010, 02:09 AM
step two: shave head (DGs rule of thumb: when the majority of your head is bald, shave it all off)
DG likes bald men, huh?

You have XLNT taste. I need to ask for some pix. Pm me!