PDA

View Full Version : Fletch, I need you help on this...

Dave's PA Rental
01-10-2004, 03:51 PM
I just came across an old unlabeled tape that was kicking around a box in my attic...

A few of the tracks are from the Pasedena Hilton 1976 show. What is the source of this show?

I checked VHboots.com and the Pasedena Hilton CD listed there was released in March 2003. This tape has been in my house for years and years.

Another thing on this tape is an early clip of Roth on an LA radio station talking about going to record some demos for Gene Simmons (Zero, I know) and then Roth intro's Runnin With The Devil and they play House of Pain/RWD from 'Zero' (or what you or your buddy later named 'Zero').

If I ever figure out how to get my old bootleg tapes (some of which I recorded in the 80's) onto my computer, I'll send you a copy.

fletch
01-15-2004, 11:10 AM
I have a source for the pasadena show...its a copy of the master tape...drop me an email in private and we can chat about what I have...I have the other item as well...

jcwf
01-29-2004, 01:15 AM
its from KROQ on dec 4 1976
hope that helps.
jcwf

Noodles
01-29-2004, 02:15 AM
yep. both hard to find back in the 70's-80s, but traded all over the place, (perfect quality) anymore. keep digging thru that attic tho, Dave's. always kinda fun on a rainy afternoon, ain't it?