PDA

View Full Version : Kids making booze

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Mommy is going to wonder where all her corn meal went.:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n6Rc60rPLVc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n6Rc60rPLVc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
02-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Caint be vra gud without a 37 olds radiator to run it thru with that tasty additions of lead solder...makes it all better mmmmmm...mmmmm

plastic that's poison...ruins the "boukeyt"..... thats frenchie fer smells purdy..

ZahZoo
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
If they were a little more enterprising... the next step in the process would be to get a cajun cooker for deep frying turkeys, fashion a sealed lid with some copper tubing used to connect a refridgerator to a water supply attached and coiled. Then boil it off to pure grain alcohol...

MAX
02-04-2010, 02:38 PM
If they were a little more enterprising... the next step in the process would be to get a cajun cooker for deep frying turkeys, fashion a sealed lid with some copper tubing used to connect a refridgerator to a water supply attached and coiled. Then boil it off to pure grain alcohol...

Were you a doctor in the Korean war, lived in a smelly tent called the "SWAMP" and bunked with another doctor named Trapper? :p

Looking up at the sky; Hmmmm... It feels like it's going to martini?

ZahZoo
02-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Never thought about it... but that's probably where the seed was planted in the Swamp...

Let's not forget the Olives...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fn05N4mVj7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fn05N4mVj7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I tried to make a still like the one on mash. My uncle was a chemist and gave me a bunch of cool laboratory glassware he got at an auction that the university he taught as had. I had a liquid cooled condenser, a big bunsen burner, a big round belly flask. The big mistake I made was the rubber stopper in the flask gave the hooch an awful taste.

Nitro Express
02-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's the real deal. I always wondered how those old timers sealed up their still. Now I know.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EPuWX7d7yEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EPuWX7d7yEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Panamark
02-05-2010, 10:36 PM
We used to make "Pineapple Grog"

You simply slice about a third off the pineapple base,
pierce a hole in the bottom through its outer coating,
into the fruit inside and slash the top flat part all over
with a knife. Then pour sugar over the slashed top
bit (generous amounts).
Then sit pineapple in a small container (not the width
of the pineapple, you want the pineapple to sit up
off the bottom of container). So the radius of the container
should be 1/3 size roughly of the pineapple and a few inches
deep.
Then put into a plastic shopping bag, tie and hang in tree
outside. Replenish sugar daily. After a few days you will
have some extremely potent pineapple grog in the container.

Well strong enough to get us shitfaced as teenagers !

P.S. I think this would only work in the warmer months.

MAX
02-06-2010, 04:53 PM
We used to make "Pineapple Grog"

You simply slice about a third off the pineapple base,
pierce a hole in the bottom through its outer coating,
into the fruit inside and slash the top flat part all over
with a knife. Then pour sugar over the slashed top
bit (generous amounts).
Then sit pineapple in a small container (not the width
of the pineapple, you want the pineapple to sit up
off the bottom of container). So the radius of the container
should be 1/3 size roughly of the pineapple and a few inches
deep.
Then put into a plastic shopping bag, tie and hang in tree
outside. Replenish sugar daily. After a few days you will
have some extremely potent pineapple grog in the container.

Well strong enough to get us shitfaced as teenagers !

P.S. I think this would only work in the warmer months.

Was it any good mate? I love pineapple. Wish I'd have known about that when I was younger and still drank booze.

Speaking of getting crocked from fruit. When we were younger we used to cut open a hole in a watermelon and pour either vodka or everclear into the melon, let it absorb the liquid, cut it up, devour and we'd get shitfaced!!!

GAR
02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Here's the real deal. I always wondered how those old timers sealed up their still. Now I know.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EPuWX7d7yEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I fully enjoyed the shot at 1:30 where you see the huge solder seamline where the copper sheet ends meet.

Mmm.. there's your 36 olds neurotox kick right there!

GAR
02-06-2010, 07:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSzyDtegw2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSzyDtegw2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Panamark
02-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Was it any good mate? I love pineapple. Wish I'd have known about that when I was younger and still drank booze.

Speaking of getting crocked from fruit. When we were younger we used to cut open a hole in a watermelon and pour either vodka or everclear into the melon, let it absorb the liquid, cut it up, devour and we'd get shitfaced!!!

It was drinkable :)

You also reminded me of a big bus trip me and another dude went on.
It was like a 4 day trip, alcohol forbidden ! So we injected oranges
with big syringes full of vodka, kind of like your melon deal :)
Yes, the oranges got us shitfaced !

GAR
02-06-2010, 09:48 PM
There was a real good LA County Sherrif's video about cell-made pruno in Men's County Jail (MCJ) but I can't find it. I think it's been yanked.

Anyways in MCJ they do this with apples, juicebox juice, punch, sugar packets, and pitch in bread slices to provide the yeast with water in a big clear plastic trash bag they pass around and provide body heat to warm it up for fermentation - like a baby.

In the cells, they "pass the baby" while they sleep and in a few days you do see it bubbling.

It smells like death, but these illegal aliens who make it, they hoke it down and fetch a little buzz from it.

There's no possible way they can distill it. Probably is about .02 percent alcohol.. fucking waste of fruit and bread if you ask me, and some of them fuck up making it and have to go to the infirmary for drinking spoiled beverage.. closely followed by a cell raid by the Sherrifs to toss all the bunks searching for others making such "contraband."

Nitro Express
02-07-2010, 12:48 AM
It was drinkable :)

You also reminded me of a big bus trip me and another dude went on.
It was like a 4 day trip, alcohol forbidden ! So we injected oranges
with big syringes full of vodka, kind of like your melon deal :)
Yes, the oranges got us shitfaced !

When my dad was in high school he was in the marching band. They loaded up oranges with alcohol from the chemistry lab and the whole band was so shit faced they couldn't march straight.

Nitro Express
02-07-2010, 12:52 AM
There was a real good LA County Sherrif's video about cell-made pruno in Men's County Jail (MCJ) but I can't find it. I think it's been yanked.

Anyways in MCJ they do this with apples, juicebox juice, punch, sugar packets, and pitch in bread slices to provide the yeast with water in a big clear plastic trash bag they pass around and provide body heat to warm it up for fermentation - like a baby.

In the cells, they "pass the baby" while they sleep and in a few days you do see it bubbling.

It smells like death, but these illegal aliens who make it, they hoke it down and fetch a little buzz from it.

There's no possible way they can distill it. Probably is about .02 percent alcohol.. fucking waste of fruit and bread if you ask me, and some of them fuck up making it and have to go to the infirmary for drinking spoiled beverage.. closely followed by a cell raid by the Sherrifs to toss all the bunks searching for others making such "contraband."

It's called motivation. The dumbest creature on the planet becomes a chemist when a high is involved. They will figure out how to make ethanol or meth from the most basic ingredients and equipment.

thome
02-07-2010, 12:54 AM
I dated a chick once who's family made -Moonshine- for years, old school -Ozark- people, I went down home with her a few times, but never had the guts to bring up.."Hey I am dating your sister daughter cousin, and I want some corn whiskey...lol

"Real stuf that -YOU- know is crick lightning"....being as that I was "shurlie" banging the hell out of thier kin, they probably though I was a revenuer.

Panamark
02-07-2010, 01:16 AM
When my dad was in high school he was in the marching band. They loaded up oranges with alcohol from the chemistry lab and the whole band was so shit faced they couldn't march straight.

:lmao:

That would make a great youtube !