PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR-Does anyone here still watch it?

MAX
02-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I know I'll prolly get a bunch of shit for starting this thread but I'm just curious if anyone here still watches it besides myself? I don't watch a lot of television but I've become hooked on this show again after a few year hiatus. It's like my cheap, junkfood, brain entertainment. lol

I was an avid watcher for the first few seasons then stopped after the All- Stars about five years ago. However and out of boredom, I've slowly started watching the past cupla seasons and like a junkie, I'm hooked again.

Anyhoo, next week, they're doing their twentieth season (the show's ten years old but they do two seasons per year) called "Hero's vs. Villians." It's another all-star type thing but I'm stoked nonetheless.

Again, does anyone else give a flying fuck besides me? Besides reruns of Seinfeld, M*A*S*H, Food Network, ESPN, NFL Network and news, it's really all I watch.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Max, Max, Max...

MAX
02-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Max, Max, Max...

I knew you'd to flip shit but oh well... I was curious if anyone watches it? I mean someone besides me has to cos it's still apparantly a top rated show. I know people around here still watch that dumbass American Idol show. lol

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm afraid you're the only one.

MAX
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Maybe but we'll see? :)

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Ok, we'll see. I'm willing to bet on it.

MAX
02-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Cool either way but I know I'm not the only person here who watches a stupid tv show here or there.

Blackflag
02-04-2010, 03:36 PM
No, I'm all hooked on the 24.

ZahZoo
02-04-2010, 03:55 PM
One of my favorite shows... There's a 1 hour special on tonite at 8 EST titled Surviving Survivor.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gsahu5QxCtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gsahu5QxCtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ZahZoo
02-04-2010, 04:01 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHG1WZaL6EM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHG1WZaL6EM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MAX
02-04-2010, 04:01 PM
One of my favorite shows... There's a 1 hour special on tonite at 8 EST titled Surviving Survivor.

Cool, you watch it as well ZZ? :)

I'm stoked that Rupert's back!!! :cool:

ZahZoo
02-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah Rupert's a hoot. Should be a good season lots of the most interesting former players.

It opens with the 1st challenge with a broken toe, dislocated shoulder and Sugar ends up topless...

MAX
02-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Thanks for those clips ZZ. :)

I'd like to watch that one tonight. Is it on CBS? I was bummed not to see Richard Hatch on this new one cos that would/could be entertainment at it's finest. lol

I didn't know that Ethan had cancer. That sucks. :(

I dunno if you remember but Rikk and I used to have "Jenna Morasca" as an alias here years back to fuck with certain people during the fab wars. lmao

MAX
02-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Yeah Rupert's a hoot. Should be a good season lots of the most interesting former players.

It opens with the 1st challenge with a broken toe, dislocated shoulder and Sugar ends up topless...

Again, there are a lot on here of whom I'm completely unfamiliar cos I skipped a few seasons.

I know Jerri, Sandra, Colby, Rupert, Boston Rob, Russell, Coach, JT and a little bit of the others. I never knew that Sugar at all.

ZahZoo
02-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Sugar is the blonde pin-up model who spent most of her time on exile island. Same season as coach and JT.

Mushroom
02-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Damn, I was hoping this thread was about the Band SURVIVOR!

twonabomber
02-04-2010, 06:26 PM
i watch Survivor. i don't bother with the other reality shows though.

every season i say once they vote the hot chicks off i'm done, but by the time that happens it's more than three-quarters over so i may as well watch the rest of it. :D

Dan
02-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Damn, I was hoping this thread was about the Band SURVIVOR!

Eye Of The Tiger?:hitch:

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I watch, I and I can never understand how tribe members let someone in their own tribe stick around when they know they're trouble, and are clearly calling the shots. Example, Russel, last season and Coach the season before. Makes for good tv. My wife used to watch early seasons and stopped watching like you Max. She said it was just a big soap opera, and I used to say right on. She sat down with me a few seasons ago and got hooked all over again.

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Reality television is junk food. It's a complete waste of electrons but I'm addicted to Operation Repo.

Terry
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Mrs. Terry still watches it.

I watched the second season from start-to-finish, but it's just too much of the same thing year after year for me.

All those reality shows kind of got old quick for me.

Mr Walker
02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
I'll be watching the new "all-star" season that starts next week.
Jeff Probst is the luckiest guy in show biz... and seems like one of the coolest as well.

Mr Walker
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Grate!
I'll be looking forward Friday morning chats with my pal ZahZoo.

Mr Walker
02-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Look forward to chatting with Max and two as well (I should really read the entire thread before I post in it)...

Anyway... I don't remember the season or the names, but my favorite Survivor moment was when that black dude tried spooning a big black lady and when she got pissed off he claimed he didn't realize what he was doing and was dreaming about his wife... LMAO!
You wanna talk about Epic Fails!!!

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-04-2010, 11:37 PM
I'll be watching the new "all-star" season that starts next week.
Jeff Probst is the luckiest guy in show biz... and seems like one of the coolest as well.

This season should be very good. Think of all those villains together, and how they are going to hate being around each other.:) Jeff does seem like a pretty cool dude. I love when he calls people out.

Mr Walker
02-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Jeff does seem like a pretty cool dude. I love when he calls people out.

He's a huge Stern fan and I think his interviewing techniques have been influenced by Stern... he's always trying to stir shit up and push buttons. One of these days someone is gonna take a swing at him and Probst will probably flatten the person. My only criticism is that he does too much yapping during the challenges. Also, I'm a bigger fan of the catch phrase "I got nothin' for ya'!" as opposed to 'The tribe has spoken".

twonabomber
02-05-2010, 06:38 AM
you guys ever watch the "Ponderosa" clips of the jury on the CBS site? they're pretty good. they go on all these day trips in between tribal councils, and show when the new jury members show up.

Mr Walker
02-05-2010, 08:51 AM
you guys ever watch the "Ponderosa" clips of the jury on the CBS site? they're pretty good. they go on all these day trips in between tribal councils, and show when the new jury members show up.

Never saw them

ZahZoo
02-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Yeah I watch the Ponderosa clips... pretty funny stuff this last season in Somoa. Eric scamming on the women and all of them showing up pretty buzzed or drunk for tribal councils!!

You see the weight loss but it was pretty telling the toll it takes on people. In Ponderosa they're stuffing themselves and walking around sipping Peptobismol all day... brutal...

MAX
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Look forward to chatting with Max and two as well (I should really read the entire thread before I post in it)...

Anyway... I don't remember the season or the names, but my favorite Survivor moment was when that black dude tried spooning a big black lady and when she got pissed off he claimed he didn't realize what he was doing and was dreaming about his wife... LMAO!
You wanna talk about Epic Fails!!!

LMAO!!! I remember that!!! Then she went outside and screamed, threw a tantrum and made it a bigger deal then it actually was.

Needless to say and if I remember correctly, she was the next one to get the boot?

I watched that special last night and it was cool. I'm stoked for next week and for the season to start.

hambon4lif
02-07-2010, 06:15 PM
....I'll probably check it out from time to time. I lost interest in it after the first few seasons...but I just can't get it out of my head how much of a missile-twistin', rod-inducing, monster-fuck that whore Manthey would be in the sack.

I hope the Villains win...

diamondsgirl
02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
I watched it for the first time last night and thought it was good. Still trying to figure out who's who and what's what. I like Boston Rob and Coach so far.

Although Coach was acting like Rob was the second coming of Christ when he started fire using sticks.

Don't little guys learn that shit in Boyscouts??

MAX
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
This Heros vs. Villians has lived up thus far. Stephanie dislocating her shoulder, Rupet breaking his toe and tits (skeeter bites in Sugar's case) flyin' out all in the first challenge. Classic of Sandra undoing the bra. lol

I'm glad they voted out that Sugar person, she seemed extremely annoying and I never watched her season so I was happy she got the boot. :cool:

There are a few on here I've never seen before, like that Pavorati chic.

I am glad to see Boston Rob, Colby, Rupert and Sandra cos they've always been favorites of mine.

What about the impending showmance between the two creeps Coach and Jerri? Isn't that enough to make you spit up your soup? BLEEEEECH!!! I wonder which one will be the first to give the other an itchy case of the scorpions as opposed to the crabs?

MAX
02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Sugar is the blonde pin-up model who spent most of her time on exile island. Same season as coach and JT.

Wait, I did watch that season but I started late. I guess I started after she'd been kicked off.

Thanks goodness. :D

MAX
02-12-2010, 05:12 PM

I can't find them on the cbs site?

Help? :confused:

twonabomber
02-12-2010, 07:59 PM
I can't find them on the cbs site?

Help? :confused:

by season...i think they just did the last four seasons though.

Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa - Jaison Part One - CBS.com (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?vs=Ponderosa)

haven't watched all of last night's show, i had to work. bonus points to CBS for girls wrestling and tits out in the first 20 minutes.

ZahZoo
02-13-2010, 12:34 PM
In the previews for next week it appears Boston Rob goes down with some sort of medical issue. Passes out or something...

Max just below the main pics on the main Survivor page there's a blue bar with a bunch of links... click Ponderosa.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cgWlHkIi_Os&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cgWlHkIi_Os&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Mr Walker
02-19-2010, 08:28 AM
I wonder when Tyson is gonna start fucking all those little girls in the villain camp.

Mr Walker
02-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey, did anybody else get the feeling that when Jerri found Boston Rob she was gonna pull down his shorts and stick his cock in her mouth for a scandalous photo op?

twonabomber
02-19-2010, 10:00 AM
uh...no.

but i was kind of diggin' Amanda with glasses on at tribal council.

ZahZoo
02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm surprised they haven't shown more of Tyson... he's always good for some classic one liners.

Got to be a tough job doing the edits this early in a season with all these good players... Just too much material to cram into an hour.

ZahZoo
02-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Good episode last night... Is Tyson becoming the next Bret - invisible cast member?

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm surprised Parvati didn't get the boot. This is a very good season, and I can hardly wait to see the way it plays out.

ppg960
02-28-2010, 07:45 PM
My Wife is still hooked on that show. Plays in a Survivor Pool every show as well. I lost interest after the 5th season.

degüello
03-01-2010, 11:00 AM
I honestly haven't watched it since the very first season.

MAX
03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Awesome season thus far. :cool:

Even though I think Russell is a great addition to Survivor characters, I sincerely hope Boston Rob kicks the cocky, little leprachaun back into the box of lucky charms where he came from.

That James is a douche and I hope he gets booted soon as well.

Also, how many restraining orders does Coach have from elementary schools, public parks and Chuck E. Cheese's?

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Awesome season thus far. :cool:

Even though I think Russell is a great addition to Survivor characters, I sincerely hope Boston Rob kicks the cocky, little leprachaun back into the box of lucky charms where he came from.

That James is a douche and I hope he gets booted soon as well.

Also, how many restraining orders does Coach have from elementary schools, public parks and Chuck E. Cheese's?

Yeah, Boston Rob can play the game, but sometimes it just gets the best of him. :biggrin: He is the one running the Villians camp though, and Russell can't stand it. I don't know what's up with James. My wife and I were talking about that last week. He has a huge attitude that you never saw, or he didn't have the first time around. Coach is a strange mofo, I loved when, I believe it was Erin, a few seasons ago, said "Who is this jackass"

twonabomber
03-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Coach is a turd.

Hardrock69
03-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Never cared about Survivor, and I now care even less.

Mr Walker
03-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Coach.

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-04-2010, 11:45 PM
I am now aware that under appreciated dragon slayers cry.

Mr Walker
03-05-2010, 06:27 AM
Tyson delivers again with some great lines...

"Stop wearing feathers to tribal
Stop telling your stories... no one believes them anyway
Do you Tai-chi in private... no one wants to see that"

My wife said those were the funniest lines she heard on Survivor since 'Get the girls some peanut butter Probst!'

ZahZoo
03-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Finally Tyson delivers... quite the mouth for mormon kid.

Another classic line from Boston Rob on Russell... "He's a like a little leprichaun on crack"

Mr Walker
03-05-2010, 09:29 AM
I liked when Boston Rob ordered Sandra to check on Russell when he went off on his walk and she obeyed immediately without question. Rob is clearly calling the shots over there.

On the hero side... I always like a good blind side.

MAX
03-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Finally Tyson delivers... quite the mouth for mormon kid.

Another classic line from Boston Rob on Russell... "He's a like a little leprichaun on crack"

Nope, he called him a "Hobbit on crack." lol

Fuckin' great!!!

I also liked him telling Crybebbi Coach to get his fuckin' head up and act like a man.

That coach is such a freak. Fuck, I about spit up my soup when he was calling himself "The Last of the Mohicans" and "King Arthur." :rolleyes:

He's such a tool.

I love Sandra and hope she gets more airtime. Also cool to see Tyson involved. I was also stoked that both Tom and Colby survived another fight. Props to J.T. for not fucking up that side any more. That hero aliance is too dumb this early when they cannot win a single challenge. Maybe this will fix it cos I get tired of watching these blowouts. I'd at least like to see 'em win a reward or something cos I'd much rather see more heroes leave than the villians. Lastly, Rupert is a dumbass this year, IMO.

Bill Lumbergh
03-05-2010, 03:01 PM
I dug it the only season I ever watched it, years ago. Guess that was enough for me.

MAX
03-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I dug it the only season I ever watched it, years ago. Guess that was enough for me.

Holy moly!!!

I haven't seen you in ages!!!

How are you?

It's great to see you bro!!! :D

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-05-2010, 05:22 PM

Well Mr Lumbergh, you should try it on for size again. You can jump right in at anytime and be up to speed right away with Survivor. Who cares who was voted out before you started watching.

ZahZoo
03-06-2010, 09:32 AM
On the hero side... I always like a good blind side.

That was a classic blind-side and HII played perfectly by the numbers with a smart flip. Not too often you get a smart strategy played that well.

I suspect the villians play of ignoring the hidden immunity idol and using it as bait to out someone will backfire badly on them. Until now they had a solid team thing going which was giving them a huge edge in the challenges. Now they got 2 huge cracks forming...

The HII game is one of Russell's bigest strengths... of anyone forming cracks and prevailing by creating the chaos... it's that crazy hobbit/leprichaun. The HII gives Russell the power edge over the top dogs in the team.

Coaches big baby meltdown just set him up as a weak link to the stronger mental players... If he uses that to form an alliance against Boston Rob say with Tyson, Russell, Jerri and Pavarti... they could blow the king off his throne.

MAX
03-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Last night's episode was certainly an interesting one.

Russell showed some game, no? I was bummed by Tyson's demise but he was dumb enough to switch his vote by believing Russell. Too bad.

I'm happy Colby survived and James was lost and bamboozled!!! :biggrin:

Also, I'm very happy to see Sandra finally getting some airtime and that her verbal skills are still, very much intact. LMAO @ "Russell needs to get in the ocean and wash his ass." Very SusieQ'esque. :D

Rikk
03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah, MAX, I still watch.

I have to say, RUSSELL is my favorite character in the history of the show. I really admire him. He's the ballsiest mother fucker on the planet. Last night, I was ready to stop watching because I'm basically cheering for him...but when he pulled that move out, I thought it was amazing.

Great couple of seasons.

Shit, I forgot about our JENNA alias! :D

MAX
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah, MAX, I still watch.

I have to say, RUSSELL is my favorite character in the history of the show. I really admire him. He's the ballsiest mother fucker on the planet. Last night, I was ready to stop watching because I'm basically cheering for him...but when he pulled that move out, I thought it was amazing.

Great couple of seasons.

Shit, I forgot about our JENNA alias! :D

Why is it no surprise that you dig Russell? lol

No, he's definitely a great player.

Rikk
03-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Why is it no surprise that you dig Russell? lol

:D

My wife-to-be laughs and says, "You like Russell because that's the kind of person you pride yourself on being." I tell her, "If I were as good as Russell at that shit, I'd also be a millionaire." The dude is brilliant. He was fucking robbed last season because that jury was pathetic.

MAX
03-25-2010, 04:44 PM

My wife-to-be laughs and says, "You like Russell because that's the kind of person you pride yourself on being." I tell her, "If I were as good as Russell at that shit, I'd also be a millionaire." The dude is brilliant. He was fucking robbed last season because that jury was pathetic.

LMAO!!!

She obviously knows you all too well.

Agreed, he should've won instead of that skinny bimbette. How fucking stupid was she not to accept his 100 grand offer during the finale? Fuck, like anyone's going to remember her fucking fifteen minutes? Fuck, she's not even noteworthy in Survivor history.

Rikk
03-25-2010, 04:50 PM
LMAO!!!

She obviously knows you all too well.

Agreed, he should've won instead of that skinny bimbette. How fucking stupid was she not to accept his 100 grand offer during the finale? Fuck, like anyone's going to remember her fucking fifteen minutes? Fuck, she's not even noteworthy in Survivor history.

Bingo! The idiot just couldn't admit that she won because they were mad at Russell. Half of that jury's already forgotten about her. She played my least favorite version of the game: "I'm nice, I'll get someone else to do my dirty work for me." Then they give her the good vote. Then they watch the season and realize what a cunt she is...

Man, that pissed me off. He was the best. He kept finding idols even without clues! The move he did last night was one of the most fantastic things I've seen.

And I'm sorry...the "good guys" made the right move by finally getting rid of James. That tribe is a joke. I like Rupert, but he doesn't seem to have any game this season.

MAX
03-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Totally agreed.

James is a douchebag and has a big fucking mouth to boot. The fucker steals all the tribe's bananas and then goes and gets lost in the jungle? What a jackass.

I'm in total agreement regarding Rupert cos prior to this season, he was one of my favorite players. He's not being any sort of a leader, just a sheep.

I dig this brewing showdown between Boston Rob and Russell cos they're both fucking smart and know how to play the game by getting their hands dirty.

As I also mentioned, I'm happy to see Sandra getting airtime. If they all merge, I'd like her to tell her former allied pal Rupe that he's a parody of his former self and has turned into a pussy pirate.

sadaist
03-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Anyone else just want 20 minutes with Parvatti naked & oiled up? Yeah, she plays the sex kitten angle too much. And I'm sure a lot of salamis have passed through her deli. But I don't care. I WANNA HIT IT!!!

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Tyson is stupid. He deserved to get voted out. A complete boneheaded move on his part. Now that the idol has been played, Russell and Parvati are still way outnumbered. Rob and Russell are great though. Two villains that know how to play the game.

Mr Walker
03-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Anyone notice the inordinate amount of 'vag' shots during this week's challenge?
Good stuff!

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone notice the inordinate amount of 'vag' shots during this week's challenge?
Good stuff!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They blur it out. I wonder how much is really there to be seen? Survivor unedited, coming to dvd soon.:)

ZahZoo
03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Bummer James is gone but he had some great one-liners!!`Banana ettiquette... now that was funny!!

Hoping they merge soon or at least the villians tribe has to hit tribal council... Heros are pretty boring at this phase.

There's one advantage that Russell has over all of them... he seems to be the only one who knows the hidden immunity idols will come back into play. It would be great if he's able to find em again without clues and pull a few more power moves.

After his getting screwed last season out of winning... it would be sweet justice to at least have Russell take out Boston Rob and pull a sweet blind-side on Parvati too.

MAX
04-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Shit!!! Last night pissed me off. Both Coach and Scerri are the spineless pussies that I've stated many times prior. Well, they'll soon be next if they stick with that little hobgoblin.

The only one I'm still rooting for on the villians team is Sandra.

On to the heroes... Happy Colby's still there and thought it was funny when he knocked Scerri out in the reward challenge. :lmao:

Rupert's acting better so I'm also rooting for him.

I'm still pissed that a fellow member of Red Sox Nation's gone cos I liked Boston Rob. The Hobbit on crack just has too much game, no?

Rikk
04-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Shit!!! Last night pissed me off. Both Coach and Scerri are the spineless pussies that I've stated many times prior. Well, they'll soon be next if they stick with that little hobgoblin.

The only one I'm still rooting for on the villians team is Sandra.

On to the heroes... Happy Colby's still there and thought it was funny when he knocked Scerri out in the reward challenge. :lmao:

Rupert's acting better so I'm also rooting for him.

I'm still pissed that a fellow member of Red Sox Nation's gone cos I liked Boston Rob. The Hobbit on crack just has too much game, no?

I have to admit, I don't understand your liking of Sandra. Always found her to be a bottom-feeder with no spine.

As you may have imagined, I loved last night's episode. Russell is fucking brilliant (my favorite player ever).

http://blog.zap2it.com/ithappenedlastnight/russell-hantz-survivor-samoa.jpg

MAX
04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I like how Sandra doesn't take any shit. Dunno if you remember when she won her season but as she was being questioned by the jury, she didn't put up with any of their shit. She pretty much told them to fuck off and give her the money.

Although I think Russell's a twerp, there's no denying he's a great player. However, it's not saying much when all he's done thus far is gotten Poverty, The Dragonwimp and Scerri to alighn with him? Well, not true cos he did get Tyson to vote off himself and he got rid of Boston Rob.

Nonetheless, I don't think his hobgoblin reign of terror will last too long into the merger.

ZahZoo
04-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Bone head move alert... if JT give the hobbit the HII like they show in the previews... it'll go down as one of the dumbest moves in history beyond James getting voted off with 2 HII in his pocket...

Mr Walker
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Nonetheless, I don't think his hobgoblin reign of terror will last too long into the merger.

Ultimately the girls will rise up and chop off his balls.

MAX
04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Ultimately the girls will rise up and chop off his balls.

and feed them to the sharks. Or maybe he'll just be eaten by a shark? Dunno? However and if this week's preview is indeed accurate, that sneaky little shit JT might make a major fuck up? Just like ZZ already said prior.

ZahZoo
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Yep the women will take down the hobbit with ease... I give him 2 episodes at best... then off to Ponderosa!!

diamondsgirl
04-15-2010, 09:23 AM
still learning about this show and what some of the strategies are

it didnt seem like the right time for anyone to get rid of Rob though

twonabomber
04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Coach is a douchebag, and he proves it on the Ponderosa videos.

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Olive Oil gets the boot. Certainly no surprise.

MAX
04-16-2010, 02:56 PM
K, let's recap...

JT's a fucking moron!!! However, what does that say for the rest of them for going along with said plan? Seriously and just fucking assuming that there's an all female alliance, why in the fuck would they trust Russell when they don't know him from shit and never had a chance to watch what a devious shitheal he was during his season prior? It'll certainly be interesting to see how this one plays out with both the hobbit and Potterdy having idols. I like the fact that Sandra is no longer at their complete mercy and just maybe she can pull in Rupert and take out the fuckwits? Yup, I', rootin' for Sandra, Colby then Rupert and in that order for the win. :D

Oh, I couldn't help but almost pukin' my cereal when thinkin' of the stench that idol must pocess after bein' in Potterdy's underoos!!! :uck:

ZahZoo
04-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Well the producers played up JT's move as the dumbest in history via the edits... we'll see. History has hown the edits setup the suprises generally in an unexpected way and the results aren't usually what you're lead to believe from the setup. It's how they keep this thing somewhat fresh... Clearly this will prove to be an interesting dynamic with the merge coming next week.

I still see the women taking down the Hobbit... history has proved it once already last season, when Russell kept bragging on his "dumb-ass girl alliance" and he drug his victor right up to the end and she didn't have to do anything but play the nice girl for the easy win. He never saw it coming... right down to the finale. When Russell made that claim of leading the dumbasses I immediately saw the irony and his greatest weakness emerge. It's setting up to repeat...

JT is far more of a mental strategist than his southern country boy/farmer personna comes off with.

Mr Walker
04-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Wow.. in a season full of 'WTF' moves... here comes Pavarti (sp?) and pulls off what may be the greatest move in the show's history! (other than trading peanut butter for tits)

Mr Walker
04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
REPORT: “Villain” Russell Hantz Arrested for Battery

11: 04 am, April 23rd, 2010

Russell Hantz of television’s “Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains” was reportedly arrested this morning after attacking someone at a Louisiana street festival.

According to the report, Hantz was partying at the Festival International de Louisiane when he “shoved” a person to the ground. A “villain” on the still-airing “Survivor” season, Hantz was jailed by Lafayette City police and later released, claims TMZ.

Hantz was the runner-up on “Survivor: Samoa.”

Gossip Cop has contacted law enforcement sources and will update.

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-23-2010, 11:23 AM
JT got himself voted out. What a moron. I pulling for Rupert, Candice or Sandra. The move that Parvati made by playing both idols was brilliant. My wife hates Parvati with a passion, but when she made that move, she couldn't help but say, wow that little bitch is smart.

MAX
04-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Last night was awesome!!! JT was a moron and deserved what he got. I'm hoping ZZ's correct and the wimmin' vote off the Hobbit next. I'm really rooting for Sandra now!!!

Walker,

I wonder how big the woman was who Russell allegedly smacked? Fuck, he's like what 2'7"?

Mr Walker
04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Last night was awesome!!! JT was a moron and deserved what he got. I'm hoping ZZ's correct and the wimmin' vote off the Hobbit next. I'm really rooting for Sandra now!!!

Walker,

I wonder how big the woman was who Russell allegedly smacked? Fuck, he's like what 2'7"?

We'll if they show her picture and she's a chubby latino woman or a shit-hot long haired brunette... we can all figure that Russell won't be up for the million at the H v. V finale this year.

MAX
04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
We'll if they show her picture and she's a chubby latino woman or a shit-hot long haired brunette... we can all figure that Russell won't be up for the million at the H v. V finale this year.

LMAO!!!

Eh, Sandra could kick his little troll ass just by glaring at him.

ZahZoo
04-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Parvati's move was brilliant in two ways she protected the 2 lowest hanging fruit on the villians tribe... sealing JT's fate. Strategically she also threw a major bone to Jerri by giving her an idol.

Jerri was probably the next best quiet prospect to flip over to the Heros in this mess as she was on the outside of alliances... but now Parvati has given her reason to stick with the female alliance from the villians. It was a play to Jerri's need for a savior type which she's fell for in almost every season she's been on.

Only thing that save's Russell's ass this next episode is immunity... hidden or challenge won. Possibly the same with Parvati but she's got more numbers with her and Amanda is a key variable that can also swing Candace to Parvati's camp.

Sandra will most likely be the catalyst next week... but Colby & Ruppert could make a big play. Neither of those two have shown much of what made them great in the past. Colby being the biggest flop of this season but still could be the dark horse if he steps it up a bunch.

The best finale the producers could hope for would be Parvati & Russell as the final two and a jury that hates them both. On the other hand both could be out in the next 2 weeks... But given we may have seen the best of the season so far it could come down to a total yawner with Candace and Danielle going to the end...

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-30-2010, 12:38 AM
Candice is a flip flopping bitch. Heroes had the numbers and the plan but Candice fucked it all up. Sandra wrote down Amandas name only after she realized that Candice was flipping and couldn't be persuaded to stick with the Heroes. I don't know what Candice could possibly be thinking. If she stayed with her own alliance and voted out Parvati, then she is much stronger than being the odd man out on the Villians side. Survivor really shows the ignorance of the human race. The show exploits a lot of the faults in almost everyones character.:) I guess thats what makes it so watchable.

ZahZoo
05-03-2010, 08:45 AM
It's become the season of dumbass moves...

In each of these people's orginal season's they stood out based on who they teamed up against... by taking the best and putting them together it's shown that many are pretty dull and stupid. You're only as good as your weakest link in any game.

There's also something missing here... too much focus on the personalities and frankly no one is doing a damn thing in the survival department. That was one of the interesting elements of what people did to overcome the depravation, lack of food and all that. This more like life in the green room waiting to be called to the lights and cameras.

MAX
05-07-2010, 05:10 PM
K, I'm seriously afraid it's now too fucking late and either Potterdy or Hobbit are going to win. Fuck, I wish Colby would make a move. Rupert BEYOND dodged two bullets and Sandra's kickin' ass. Happy to see both Danielle and Candice get the boot.

TAKIN WHISKEY
05-07-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm pulling for Rupe. He pulled off the old rock in the pocket move.

Mr Walker
05-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm pulling for Rupe. He pulled off the old rock in the pocket move.

LOL!
Rupe outsmarted Russell...
Russell is starting to crack... the back to back seasons are wearing him the fuck out.

ZahZoo
05-08-2010, 11:23 AM
I clearly see Russell cracking... his ego is eating him alive and the women are taking him down. Brilliant moves... Candice was a key flipper and taken out quick and fast. It was either Danielle or Pavarti as the next biggest threat and they broke that.

Russell's burned every bridge on the island... He's going totally in desparation mode... short path to Ponderosa IMO. I think Sandra holds the key. If Ruppert & Colby can align with her, they can pick off the remaining villians.

Loved the rock in the pocket... totally took Russell at his own game!!

ZahZoo
05-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Season finale tonite... if Colby makes it to the final 3 he wins it. If not I'd put my money on Jerri or Sandra.

Even if Russell makes it to the end he'll go down as the first back to back loser.

Mr Walker
05-17-2010, 09:09 AM
What a bitch that Russell is...
I would have been happy with either lady winning, but I was routing for Sandra.
He seemed validated when he won the 100,000 viewers choice award, but guess what... you still lost... twice.
And the only reason he made it to the end this season was that no one of merit really knew his game from Season 19... if they did he would have been one of the first ones voted off.

MAX
05-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Yup, I was totally stoked that Sandra won again!!! She's awesome and I've been pullin' for her for a while. ;)

Loved her chucking the 'lil hobgoblin's leprochaun hat into the fire (I'm fallin') that was icing. :lmao:

Also loved Boston Rob calling out his poor sport, punk ass. Russell'd beyond pathetic. I thought Potterdy was going to win but and again, pleasant surprise.

ZahZoo
05-21-2010, 08:26 AM
The most deserving won... clearly Russell has no clue why he didn't even get a vote.

I think Colby nailed the one thing about the season I didn't like... no adventure, hardly any fighting the elements. I wonder what it was limting them from the water?

MAX
05-21-2010, 03:54 PM
I thought the same regarding Colby's comments. I mean, this time there was never any footage nor mention of them catching fish or rationing food, etc.

At the end of the day, fucking Russell's a poor sport who did not nor doesn't know how to play the game. The ignorant ass thinks so but the zero votes shows him what a tool he truly is/was. Fuck him. He was entertaining but his game is/was severely lacking.

Mr Walker
07-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Just read that former Cowboy/Dolphin/Hurricane coach Jimmy Johnson will be (or already was) part of the cast for the upcoming season of Survivor. He tried out a few years ago but failed a physical.
I wonder how that hair is gonna hold up in Nicaragua... should be entertaining viewing.

diamondsgirl
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
What a bitch that Russell is...
I would have been happy with either lady winning, but I was routing for Sandra.
He seemed validated when he won the 100,000 viewers choice award, but guess what... you still lost... twice.
And the only reason he made it to the end this season was that no one of merit really knew his game from Season 19... if they did he would have been one of the first ones voted off.

LOL. and his fans are the biggest idiots of all. A bunch of them are petitioning Survivor to have America vote for the winner. Like American Idol or something. So, not only does HE not get it, but his fans don't either. Which is why they voted for him in the first place. LOL.

sadaist
07-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Just read that former Cowboy/Dolphin/Hurricane coach Jimmy Johnson will be (or already was) part of the cast for the upcoming season of Survivor. He tried out a few years ago but failed a physical.
I wonder how that hair is gonna hold up in Nicaragua... should be entertaining viewing.

Weird. Is it a celebrity Survivor or something?

Mr Walker
07-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Weird. Is it a celebrity Survivor or something?

No... he's always been a huge fan of the show and has always wanted to be a part of it... didn't they have an ex-NFL player one year... A QB I think. I can't remember his name, but I remember he didn't want people to know he was a former NFL player, but was pretty quick to let it slip out.

twonabomber
09-16-2010, 08:42 PM
no one watched it last night?

as soon as that nutty ol' broad said "can i say something else?" i knew she was done.

POJO_Risin
09-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah...I just watched it...I DVRed the motherfucker. I can't lie...I'm fucking curious as hell with Jimmy Johnson on...but...

I'm struggling a bit...this would be my last year on the fucking young team...and I find myself rooting for the old motherfuckers...

Mr Walker
09-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Was it just me, or did it look like Coach Johnson shit his pants when he was standing there looking out at the water.

POJO_Risin
09-18-2010, 08:35 AM
hahahahahahaha...

I'm amused that he avoided getting fucking booted in week 1. These guys seem to be on to his game, but you do have to wonder...

I could imagine that if these fucks forget who they are talking to...that Jimmy...while shitting his pants while gazing at the water...could really do some manipulating...

ZahZoo
09-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Was it just me, or did it look like Coach Johnson shit his pants when he was standing there looking out at the water.

Yeah and a few scenes looks like he pissed himself too... Don't think he'll last long.

Mr Walker
09-23-2010, 08:58 AM
WTF... reverse racism at its finest... trying to keep this spoiler free...

If Coach Johnson and the Italian from New York got together and said we don't want to bring any minorities to the final three Johnson's career would be OVER.
Instead we get an mulatto telling an Asian girl that he wants to bring only minorities to the final three... and that seems to be OK because the big news is how someone questioned whether or not the mulatto was gay thus branding the questioner a 'homophobe'... unreal!

ZahZoo
09-25-2010, 11:15 AM
I think it was the mulatto telling the black girl of his minority strategy... but wondering if they could lure the asian hottie into the alliance.

I got slapped... but won the quote of the week in my household... halfway thru tribal council I commented "Oh look... the alpha-male is exposing his vagina on national TV!!" my daughter asked me... does that mean he's gay, daddy? I said, yes, but he hasn't realized it yet. Then the hand came swiftly from across the couch followed by the "look" from my wife...

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Someone told me that they were listening to Bob and Tom last week, which is a syndicated morning show, if you aren't familiar with it. Jimmy Johnson was on and Bob and Tom seem to think, if they understood him clearly,that he let slip that he made it to the final three. I can't confirm one way or the other but I do know coach has a degree in psychology and has won a National Championship as a player and Head coach in college and two Super Bowls so it really wouldn't surprise me if he sticks around for awhile.

ZahZoo
09-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Coach JJ is toast... Probably a poor choice. Dan should have went first. Next up is the power struggle between Marty and Jimmy-T.

Mr Walker
09-30-2010, 09:17 AM
That sucks... we enjoyed seeing the coach on the show. Those old fucks are gonna fall apart now. What's the story with that hot lady that was fishing with the Coach... did she wind up on the wrong team? She looks better than most of the skanks on the young tribe.

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Coach JJ is toast... Probably a poor choice. Dan should have went first. Next up is the power struggle between Marty and Jimmy-T.

Yep, exactly. Both those guys have big egos and that internal struggle should be fun to watch. That bitch Nay should be the next to go on the younger tribe.

ZahZoo
10-02-2010, 10:50 AM
That sucks... we enjoyed seeing the coach on the show. Those old fucks are gonna fall apart now. What's the story with that hot lady that was fishing with the Coach... did she wind up on the wrong team? She looks better than most of the skanks on the young tribe.

Yve... yeah I keep thinking she's on the wrong tribe. Definately don't look over 40...

ZahZoo
10-08-2010, 09:56 AM
The producers did a pretty crappy job on casting the older tribe... it's just damn embarrassing to see people my age so fucking pathetic with no game...

ZahZoo
02-15-2012, 11:37 AM
New season tonite... Men -vs- Women... one camp and Survivor's first midget. Should be fun...

fryingdutchman
02-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I still watch it.

I think last season was pretty strong considering the age of the show and its formula. If you get the right cast it can still be fun.

Mr Walker
02-23-2012, 02:35 PM
This show has jumped the shark in the best way possible. It is nothing but a voyeuristic T&A upskirt downshirt flesh fest. I mean what the fuck... do they encourage the gals to show up for challenges in their bra and panties? I mean it's so far over the line that you can't help but laugh while you watch all the crotch shots that they have to blur out. Must watch TV at the Walker house every Wednesday... and Probst is a really cool guy.

ZahZoo
03-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah this season has been a topper & bottomer in that dept...

I was about to lose interest but then last episode picked it up. Perfect blind side by the men and rare that the strongest gets taken out 1st.

Mr Walker
03-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah this season has been a topper & bottomer in that dept...

I was about to lose interest but then last episode picked it up. Perfect blind side by the men and rare that the strongest gets taken out 1st.

That dude was an asshole.
I know it's a game and all... but if I was there I would be a man and share fire and shelter with the women when things got extreme... to even give that a second thought is a bitch move IMO.

twonabomber
03-07-2012, 12:37 PM
every one of those women is going to remember shit like that and if one of them make it to the end, it'll influence their vote.

i'm watching a few days later but i know enough to stay out of the thread until i'm caught up.

any idea who the "ex-wife of an NFL player" was married to? i haven't bothered to look yet. she's not bad for an old broad.

twonabomber
03-24-2012, 07:04 AM
not to give too much away in case anyone hasn't seen it yet...but the little bitch got what she deserved.

and the NFL player is Brad Culpepper.

Kat has an amazing little ass on her.

ZahZoo
03-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Glad that Colton bitch is gone... even my daughters thought he needed his ass whooped.

Kat is good lookin... but not much brain activity on that kid.

Kristy
03-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Only The Big Bang Theory (sit-com/soap opera) is slightly above this dreak

I did say "slightly," people

ZahZoo
03-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Why is it Asians don't seem to fair so well in this game? Culture or cultural bias from all the white contestants?

twonabomber
03-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Only The Big Bang Theory (sit-com/soap opera) is slightly above this dreak

I did say "slightly," people

my dad said close to the same thing. the exact quote was "that show is stupid."

ten minutes later he tells me he watches the Kardashians.

opinion, invalidated.

and i've caught him watching Dancing With The Stars, too.

ZahZoo
03-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Well I doubt most folks don't watch Survivor for the intellectual content... more like 39 days of bikinis on the beach and entertaining/intriguing human behavior...

Mr Walker
03-30-2012, 10:02 AM
I think it's gonna come down to Troyzan and the bridal shop owner with the crazy eyes and the chick will wind up winning.

tommyv
03-30-2012, 10:09 AM
The line of the season was Jeff telling the contestants to 'grab your balls' during the challenge.

Call me immature, but I almost pissed myself laughing.

Mr Walker
03-30-2012, 10:10 AM
The line of the season was Jeff telling the contestants to 'grab your balls' during the challenge.

Call me immature, but I almost pissed myself laughing.

My wife and I both laughed at that one.

Mr Walker
03-30-2012, 10:11 AM
I would have hit that old man over the head with a fucking tree if he threw his shitty underpants in my pot of boiling water.

ZahZoo
03-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I was surprised she didn't toss his nasty skivvies in the fire... I got a suspicion Tarzan's plastic surgery business isn't going to be booming after people see his dumbass antics and memory loss issues.

Mr Walker
04-26-2012, 07:43 AM
“Kat and Alicia! Gettin’ lubed up!”

Good Lord Probst!
The luckiest man on network TV!

fryingdutchman
04-26-2012, 08:18 AM
I was surprised she didn't toss his nasty skivvies in the fire... I got a suspicion Tarzan's plastic surgery business isn't going to be booming after people see his dumbass antics and memory loss issues.

Shit....judging by the way he looks the notion of "Physician, heal thyself" comes to mind....

ZahZoo
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
This has to be the longest of record a large female alliance stuck to their game... I thought for sure Troyzan had broken it.

Clearly the men have all been out witted and out played... dumbasses.

fryingdutchman
04-27-2012, 04:58 AM
This has to be the longest of record a large female alliance stuck to their game... I thought for sure Troyzan had broken it.

Clearly the men have all been out witted and out played... dumbasses.

I don't think it's necessarily that they've been "outwitted" or "outplayed"...I just think that Tarzan and Leif are dopes.

They both saw the light way too late. They missed the boat by about two weeks.

ZahZoo
04-30-2012, 10:05 AM
I don't know about seeing the light... they saw scrawny asses and tits in bikinis and then forgot about the game.

Even though when it was women -vs- men and the women were imploding... the men pulled the stupidest move in Survivor history and forfeited tribal immunity to go vote off one of their own over total bullshit. This sealed their dumbass fate... plus gave the women the glimmer of hope they could beat these idiots even if they couldn't function as a team to save their own lives... Every guy on that jury should be ashamed...

twonabomber
04-30-2012, 03:50 PM
“Kat and Alicia! Gettin’ lubed up!”

episode saved on the DVR...