PDA

View Full Version : Military Stuff..

thome
02-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I remember wearing a a OD Green Field Jacket back in High School. No insignia even I knew that was not my valor on the shoulder.

Check out this douche who wears it with agression towards our counties fallen.

I got word this evening that Michael Patrick McManus was arrested this evening by the Houston FBI on charges related to the Stolen Valor Act. This is a huge victory for every single person who has served in the military. A big thanks goes out to ABC 13 in Houston for pushing this. Please visit their site for their full coverage.

People who claim to have served, especially those whom wear our awards for valor, are have a special place in hell waiting for them. McChinPubes not only claimed to be a general grade officer, he wore medals for valor and our honored injured. My stomach still churns every time I see a new comment our the two older posts.

Here's to a long prison sentance, a hefty fine, and other not so pleasant prison experiences.

Houston man arrested by the FBI for alleged stolen valor - 2/06/10 - Houston News - abc13.com (http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7261240)

thome
02-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I know why it was passed.... but it is to bad that it wasn't retrograded back to 1970 when a certain asshole made a bunch of claims about service , and then claimed he threw his medals away ..and then thought we were all fools and would forget and elect him the DemocLIARtic President in 2004.

What was his name ...? John Kerry that was it..Same guy different year.

The Act was likely passed to address the issue of persons claiming to have been awarded military awards for which they were not entitled, and exploiting their deception for personal gain. For example, as of June 2, 2006, there were only 120 living Medal of Honor recipients, but there were far more known imposters. There are also large numbers of fake Navy SEALS and Army Special Forces, among others.

The Orders and Medals Society of America (OMSA), an organization of collectors, had opposed the bill in its current form. OMSA is of the opinion that the changes to 18 U.S.C. 704 included wording that implied that any movement or exchange of medals would be illegal.

FORD
02-07-2010, 12:34 AM
I don't know how, even in your drunk on Sterno hallucinations you could possibly connect Judas IsKerryot, an actual Vietnam war veteran with what this douchebag did.

If you wanted to make any comparison to a politician fraudulently wearing a uniform, I suggest you start here.....

http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bush-flightsuit.jpg

Now that deserting coward, pretending to fly a plane onto an aircraft carrier, there's your stolen valor.

Nitro Express
02-07-2010, 12:39 AM
I don't know how, even in your drunk on Sterno hallucinations you could possibly connect Judas IsKerryot, an actual Vietnam war veteran with what this douchebag did.

If you wanted to make any comparison to a politician fraudulently wearing a uniform, I suggest you start here.....

http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bush-flightsuit.jpg

Now that deserting coward, pretending to fly a plane onto an aircraft carrier, there's your stolen valor.

The thought of that fool behind the stick is one scary thought.

thome
02-07-2010, 12:43 AM

I watched that live on TV and we all know the secret service would never allow the president on the united states fly onto a pitching deck of a aircraft carrier .

If there is any confusion, it is in the minds of the ones who watched it with a ingnorance of what was actually taking place.

And that is a personal perception that we all have.

Too bad some have tried to make what wasn't, what was.

Dude..

thome
02-07-2010, 12:44 AM
the thought of that fool behind the stick is one scary thought.

dude!!!

thome
02-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Do any of you think after thirty years he would still have a licencse to fly a airplane 30 years more advanced that the ones he trained on...Dude!!

C'MON

standin
02-07-2010, 01:22 AM
I can almost hear him saying....

BUSH

Heh, heh, heh

BUSH looks around to see if anyone is paying attention. When realizing no one is paying attention to him, he elbows a young AIRMAN abruptly 3 or four times to garner his attention injecting a creepy laughter.

BUSH

Here's what you do boy! You pull the material like this

Bush pulls at the excess material where the flight suit and jump gear meet in the groin area out so it is caught in the tension and poofs out.

BUSH

Heh, heh, heh..

The Airman has an bewildered uncomfortable look on his face, but when Bush looks at him to speak he quickly changes the look to full attention and a "yes,sir" smile.

BUSH

Dang, the straps aren't tight enough to show off my manhood. I got to make my manhood stand out. Foreigners think all American have big.. you know, thing between our legs...

Tighten those straps up for me, son. I don't want to disappoint America and show the world I have a big man between my legs.

AIRMAN

Yes! Sir! Right away, Sir!

Bush glances away, glances are exchanged between the airman and a BODY GUARD. The body guard shows an expression, "I think its weird too, do what the man says". The airman tightens the leg straps of the jump suit.

BUSH

Whoe! Doggy! That did 'er right up! Let's see pull 'er out a bit more. Hell that like one of them push up bras you see them girlies in the magazine wearing. Oww, gotta adjust! My balls are so big boys, they getting in the way. Now, who you going to tell that you have proof your Pres-i-dent has big uns. Bet you'll be telling your wives that when you get home! Heh,heh, heh !

Bush ribs the Airman again and swats at the body guard. Body guard doges the swat as if he has done that 100 times. The airman looks around uncomfortably, notices other servicemen working close by the area; he salutes Bush and scurries away. Bush feels his groin area while glancing around. Bush speaking to no one in general

BUSH

Bet he'll never forget that!

standin
02-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Eh, Curses! Foiled by coding!
:fist-shake:

LoungeMachine
02-07-2010, 07:14 AM
moving to NON

LoungeMachine
02-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Moving to Non...

:gulp:

Get drunk there, thermos...

thome
02-07-2010, 10:52 AM
YES!

Move this somewhere there is nothing......The Front Line (32 Viewing)
The ongoing discussion on the War Against Terrorism. The soldiers of the DLR Army strike back. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001. We will never forget.
Moderated By: Nickdfresh, LoungeMachine, Dr. Love, knuckleboner

THE FRONT Line'ish about this at all!

OR...... you didn't think of the Importance of it first.

Moving to Non...

:gulp:

Get drunk there, thermos...

thome
02-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I think this thread has a lot of Sport'ish things about it, move it there.

thome
02-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I can almost hear him saying....

BUSH

Heh, heh, heh

BUSH looks around to see if anyone is paying attention. When realizing no one is paying attention to him, he elbows a young AIRMAN abruptly 3 or four times to garner his attention injecting a creepy laughter.

BUSH

Here's what you do boy! You pull the material like this

Bush pulls at the excess material where the flight suit and jump gear meet in the groin area out so it is caught in the tension and poofs out.

BUSH

Heh, heh, heh..

The Airman has an bewildered uncomfortable look on his face, but when Bush looks at him to speak he quickly changes the look to full attention and a "yes,sir" smile.

BUSH

Dang, the straps aren't tight enough to show off my manhood. I got to make my manhood stand out. Foreigners think all American have big.. you know, thing between our legs...

Tighten those straps up for me, son. I don't want to disappoint America and show the world I have a big man between my legs.

AIRMAN

Yes! Sir! Right away, Sir!

Bush glances away, glances are exchanged between the airman and a BODY GUARD. The body guard shows an expression, "I think its weird too, do what the man says". The airman tightens the leg straps of the jump suit.

BUSH

Whoe! Doggy! That did 'er right up! Let's see pull 'er out a bit more. Hell that like one of them push up bras you see them girlies in the magazine wearing. Oww, gotta adjust! My balls are so big boys, they getting in the way. Now, who you going to tell that you have proof your Pres-i-dent has big uns. Bet you'll be telling your wives that when you get home! Heh,heh, heh !

Bush ribs the Airman again and swats at the body guard. Body guard doges the swat as if he has done that 100 times. The airman looks around uncomfortably, notices other servicemen working close by the area; he salutes Bush and scurries away. Bush feels his groin area while glancing around. Bush speaking to no one in general

BUSH

Bet he'll never forget that!

I still like Blaze better.

chefcraig
02-07-2010, 12:06 PM
The thought of that fool behind the stick is one scary thought.

Steve McCroskey: I need the best man on this. Someone who knows that plane inside and out and won't crack under pressure.
Johnny: How about Mister Rogers?

Controller: I know but this guy has no flying experience at all. He's a menace to himself and everything else in the air... yes, birds too.

Ted Striker: Mayday! Mayday!
Steve McCroskey: What the heck is that?
Johnny: Why, that's the Russian New Year. We can have a parade and serve hot hors d'oeuvres...

Rex Kramer: Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Rex Kramer: [talking to Steve McCroskey] Our only hope is to build this man up. We gotta give him all the confidence we can.
[to Striker]
Rex Kramer: Striker, have you ever flown a multi-engine plane before?
Ted Striker: No, never.
Rex Kramer: [to McCroskey, with the microphone still on] Shit. This is a God damn waste of time. There's no way he can land this plane.

Dr. Rumack: Can you fly this plane and land it?
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Dr. Rumack: I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Jack Kirkpatrick: Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Steve McCroskey: [seeing airplane from tower] It's coming right at us!
[he then jumps out of a window]

standin
02-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I still like Blaze better.

Though I realize you are simply saying this to be an antagonist and because you think argumentative drama is entertainment. However I don't want others to think there is a difference between me and my pen names. They are part of costuming, but it is I under that costuming.

With the exception of one creatively brilliant dynamic daring individual, everyone must be clothed in a name of some sorts or one is naked and can't be gazed upon and referred to.

I chose Blaze years ago because it cannot be whispered easily. The z sound is easily heard. That and along with the a sound in Blaze, the combination also makes the word carry very well when yelled. And when spoken Blaze also requires a smile-like facial expression to say. And that is just the spoken aspects of why I choose Blaze as part of my wardrobe.

thome
02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
cannot be whispered easily. The z sound is easily heard. That and along with the a sound in Blaze, the combination also makes the word carry very well when yelled. And when spoken Blaze also requires a smile-like facial expression to say. And that is just the spoken aspects of why I choose Blaze as part of my wardrobe.
Pop your and tell me.

Or perhaps

LoungeMachine
02-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Gee, can't believe I didnt leave this in the FL.

:lmao:

thome
02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
'cause you got no style.

standin
02-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Pop your and tell me.

Or perhaps

Who knows what that means and who cares.... :give-the-finger: