PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama putting your hard earned tax dollars to work.

TongueNGroove
02-13-2010, 12:05 PM
After reading this, if you don’t believe it click on the link at the bottom or end of the article.

http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/S/z/michelle_obama_lobster_full.jpg

About Michelle :

Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "...
Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.

Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.

Jackie Kennedy: One

Roseline Carter: One

Barbara Bush: One

Hilary Clinton: Three

Laura Bush: One

Michele Obama: Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms.. Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU,

John Q.Public.

Michele Obama's personal staff:

One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of
Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

Three.. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House
Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)

Four.. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications
for the First Lady)

Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First

Lady)

Six.. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Seven.. $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M.. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)

Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Twelve... $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First

Lady)

Thirteen.. $60,000 Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

Fifteen... $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

Twenty-One.. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Total.. $1,591,200 in annual salaries

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life.

One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered racist or suffer at the hands of Obama.

Sorry America !

Va Beach VH Fan
02-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I don't know where they got that information from, but I can give you another link with information that contradicts your information....

Michelle Obama’s paid staff vs Laura Bush’s paid staff – UPDATE – PNN Snow Report Blog (http://sroblog.com/2009/08/04/michelle-obamas-paid-staff-laura-bushs-paid-staff-sroblog/)

Laura Bush’s Staff UPDATE WASHINGTON POST
2008 White House Office Staff List – Salary
Published Thursday, July 24, 2008

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the First Lady $172,200.
Armstrong, Sara Assistant to the President and Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $102,000.
Miller, Sonja Marie Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $88,500.
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $78,400.
McArthur, Nikki L. Speech Writer for First Lady $63,000.
Knutson, Lindsay Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady $62,700.
Marshall, Misty C. Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $62,400.
Adams, Julie E. $57,500. Deputy Press Secretary to First Lady $57,500.
Mende, Kirstin M Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady$53,000.
Etter, Marisa Leigh Deputy Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $52,200
King, Kristin N Deputy Director of Advance for the First Lady $52,200
Segura, Millicent Deputy Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $47,000
Miller, Kasdin E. Assistant Press Secretary to the First Lady $43,000
O’Connor, Erin M Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady $41,800
McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00
Harder, Cherie S. Special asistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00
Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00
Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00
Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00
Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00
Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00
Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00
Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00

FORD
02-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Really, Tongue N Ass? A fucking PUMA blog, that's where you get your "facts"?

Better watch that video again of the delusional Likudist/Randtard cunt telling Ron Reagan Jr he never knew his own father. She's one of the "leaders" of the PUMA fiasco. (Which should have been called "Neocon dykes pretending to support Hillary Clinton")

sadaist
02-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Michelle is just creating and/or saving jobs. What's wrong with that?

bueno bob
02-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Really, Tongue N Ass? A fucking PUMA blog, that's where you get your "facts"?

Better look out, he may have a chain email to post next!

diamondsgirl
02-14-2010, 02:31 AM
But, what we DO know is that Michelle has decided to take on childhood obesity in this country. LMAO. Meanwhile her husband smokes a pack of cigarettes a day!!

So, I guess the message to our children should be, stop eating so much and start smoking butts! Then, you'll be nice and skinny like your president! Isn't he a great role model, kids?

That couple is fucked up, arrogant and ignorant, that I hate to even admit to myself that they are leading our country.

Michelle, why not campaign against kids smoking in America?? oh thats right...:rolleyes:

bueno bob
02-14-2010, 06:02 AM
But, what we DO know is that Michelle has decided to take on childhood obesity in this country. LMAO. Meanwhile her husband smokes a pack of cigarettes a day!!

And Nancy Reagan wanted kids to "Just say no!". Part of being the first lady is being a visible figure for the public and doing "community interest" things, that's a tradition that reaches back to at least Jackie, probably further...

I don't see what B smoking a pack a day has to do with that, though, to be 100% honest.

So, I guess the message to our children should be, stop eating so much and start smoking butts! Then, you'll be nice and skinny like your president! Isn't he a great role model, kids?

OK, OK...seriously...do you REALLY think that Michelle Obama is going to go on TV, tell kids to eat healthy and ENCOURAGE them to smoke cigarettes instead? Seriously?

Fuck, if Republicans didn't make such a big deal about it, I probably wouldn't even know Obama smoked at all. He doesn't exactly show up to press conferences and interviews and speeches with an ashtray.

That couple is fucked up, arrogant and ignorant, that I hate to even admit to myself that they are leading our country.

Michelle, why not campaign against kids smoking in America?? oh thats right...:rolleyes:

Cigarettes are out of the price range for most kids now. I was lucky I could get a pack of generics for $1.05 when I was in high school AND working part time making minimum wage - seriously, with the cheapest pack of smokes you can buy now averaging $4.00 and the economy being as bad as it is (that pesky unemployment thing), how many kids can actually afford it? :)

thome
02-14-2010, 11:41 AM
:rolleyes:

I wonder if the secret service makes Barak go outside to smoke..or if he is clogging up the white house with smoke and ciggy butts.?

Now,.... is the white house a private residence or a federal building..?

Perhaps both depending on who is the boss. Or what, lawyer needs to defend against what, deposition.

We do know it was a brothel durring the Clinton years and a I still have that pic of Bubba Clinton smoking a cuban in the oval office.

sadaist
02-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Meanwhile her husband smokes a pack of cigarettes a day!!

Hey, don't slam that. Smoking is one of the things I like about Barack. I just wish he didn't have to hide it like if he were shooting up heroin or something. It's not a crime, he's an adult, and he should be able to enjoy a smoke now & then without people giving him shit about it. It's not like his job is stressful or anything.;)

I always liked in the TV show West Wing when Sheen would go out on that patio at night & have his evening smoke.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Jed Bartlett snuck one every now and then from the Secret Service agents too.... ;)

diamondsgirl
02-14-2010, 06:26 PM
And Nancy Reagan wanted kids to "Just say no!". Part of being the first lady is being a visible figure for the public and doing "community interest" things, that's a tradition that reaches back to at least Jackie, probably further...

I don't see what B smoking a pack a day has to do with that, though, to be 100% honest.

OK, OK...seriously...do you REALLY think that Michelle Obama is going to go on TV, tell kids to eat healthy and ENCOURAGE them to smoke cigarettes instead? Seriously?

Fuck, if Republicans didn't make such a big deal about it, I probably wouldn't even know Obama smoked at all. He doesn't exactly show up to press conferences and interviews and speeches with an ashtray.

Cigarettes are out of the price range for most kids now. I was lucky I could get a pack of generics for $1.05 when I was in high school AND working part time making minimum wage - seriously, with the cheapest pack of smokes you can buy now averaging $4.00 and the economy being as bad as it is (that pesky unemployment thing), how many kids can actually afford it? :)

cigarettes are $7-$8 per pack here. My daughter makes $10/hr babysitting.

Lots of kids smoke, they still think it''s cool like we did back in the day.

Too bad Prez isn't a strong enough person to kick the habit, then he could stop hiding and come out and say "I quit, and so can you"

Nitro Express
02-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey. Mrs. Obama could have ordered Beluga caviar and Dom Perigon. She cut her costs by going with the cheaper caviar and champaign.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-14-2010, 07:55 PM
I just realized that receipt is before the election....

So I guess you'll have to blame that on the people that donated to the Obama campaign, rather than the taxpayers as a whole....

Seshmeister
02-15-2010, 12:32 AM
I like how they also get a pic where she looks like some sort of scary monster. :)

Seshmeister
02-15-2010, 12:45 AM
I just realized that receipt is before the election....

So I guess you'll have to blame that on the people that donated to the Obama campaign, rather than the taxpayers as a whole....

Well spotted but it's more pathetic than that.

Like the stupid idea that she could come in and take on 10 times as many staff it just plain looks stupid. Who on a campaign starts buying shit like that? Bollinger and caviar? It's a cliche.

So I had a look.

Turns out she was in Indiana that day!

Michelle Obama says Barack 'gets' debt :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Election 2010 (http://www.suntimes.com/news/elections/1223590,michelle-obama-indiana101508.article)

Also it was completely debunked at the fucking time!

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/item_AXXCKlN1Ae6R2ogohVFKRN;jsessionid=3538DD98A9B A2D7308001C3D39142E1D

ROOM DISSERVICE

Last Updated: 3:23 AM, October 21, 2008

Posted: 3:23 AM, October 21, 2008
THE source who told us last week about<p> </p><br>Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.<p> </p><br>

Richard Johnson with Paula Froelich, Bill Hoffmann, and Corynne Steindler

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

This is what I hate about the internet. It's the same as the 9-11 cuntspiracy shit. Someone comes out with stupid shit, it's debunked but it doesn't go away. Someone else then picks it up a few months later and so on for ever spreading the same shit again and again.

The same crap will probably appear at this site within the next year.

Probably half the people that read the initial bullshit post in the thread won't even get to this post.

sadaist
02-15-2010, 05:21 AM
Also it was completely debunked at the fucking time!

Well, I highly doubt she is eating peanut butter sammiches washed down with a Sam's Club cola. They all spend like this. Politicians (and their wives) try so hard to make us believe they "know" about the normal folks. Fact is they don't. They all live the high life on our hard earned dimes.

Seshmeister
02-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Hey I don't know much about the woman at all, she could be another Winnie Mandela for all I know. Personally I don't really like the way that politicians spouses are pushed into the limelight when they are not voted for.

I just have a real problem with lies no matter who is telling them.

Dr. Love
02-15-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm so glad we spend our time paying attention to the important issues at hand.

bueno bob
02-15-2010, 11:48 AM
cigarettes are $7-$8 per pack here. My daughter makes $10/hr babysitting.

$10 an hour? Damn, that's not bad, considering...for part time work, I assume? Shit. I oughta look into that...

Lots of kids smoke, they still think it''s cool like we did back in the day.

I wasn't so much concerned about the 'cool' aspect of it, I just kinda wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I found out!

Too bad Prez isn't a strong enough person to kick the habit, then he could stop hiding and come out and say "I quit, and so can you"

You know, it's entirely within reason to say "Maybe he just doesn't want to and enjoys it". As far as 'hiding'? I don't see that...while he certainly could smoke in certain areas within public view if he wanted to, I do believe that most of his work is done inside, which probably constitutes some sort of No Smoking policy in many public buildings. On top of that, most often he's "On", and he probably doesn't smoke up during speeches or meetings or interviews or whatever because anti-smoking nuts would make an issue of it, along with his naysayers who want to find anything to crucify him over.

Hell, I spent plenty of time walking down the street in public...I rarely smoked in broad view of other people who might take offense to it, even when I could...

I quit, went cold turkey (about a year after I started posting here, I guess) and haven't lit up since. Could I have done it before? Apparently...did I WANT to is the question?

No, I enjoyed smoking. Felt good, relieved stress and was pleasant. At times I still miss it...only reason I quit was for the health reasons as my doctor noticed a nasty rattle starting to develop in my chest. Secondary reason was the money issue, but that was kinda beside the point.

If it weren't for that, I'd probably still be hitting it a pack a day myself.

sadaist
02-15-2010, 02:30 PM
You know, it's entirely within reason to say "Maybe he just doesn't want to and enjoys it".

And there it is. Not everyone who smokes wants to quit.

LoungeMachine
02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Jed Bartlett snuck one every now and then from the Secret Service agents too.... ;)

Bartlet

1 T at the end. ;)

:gulp:

BARTLET FOR AMERICA

Seshmeister
02-15-2010, 04:01 PM
And there it is. Not everyone who smokes wants to quit.

First it was blow jobs now they're wanting to take smokes away from the president too.

People demand that their politicians to be bland perfect robots and then complain that the ones they get are weird/liars.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Well, I highly doubt she is eating peanut butter sammiches washed down with a Sam's Club cola. They all spend like this. Politicians (and their wives) try so hard to make us believe they "know" about the normal folks. Fact is they don't. They all live the high life on our hard earned dimes.

Maybe. But unlike the previous president, Obama is from the middle class and worked his way up through schools and had nothing handed to him (including a cottage industry political [and Yale] "legacy")...

FORD
02-15-2010, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't mind Obama being a nicotine addict so much if he had some of FDR's good habits to go along with the bad one.

BigBadBrian
02-16-2010, 05:52 AM
I wouldn't mind Obama being a nicotine addict so much if he had some of FDR's good habits ...

What? Like expiring in office?

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 06:10 AM

No, that was Ronnie.....

FDR ended the depression, built the middle class, and won a war dipshit....

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 08:37 AM
You know, it's entirely within reason to say "Maybe he just doesn't want to and enjoys it". As far as 'hiding'? I don't see that...while he certainly could smoke in certain areas within public view if he wanted to, I do believe that most of his work is done inside, which probably constitutes some sort of No Smoking policy in many public buildings. On top of that, most often he's "On", and he probably doesn't smoke up during speeches or meetings or interviews or whatever because anti-smoking nuts would make an issue of it, along with his naysayers who want to find anything to crucify him over.

No. He wants to quit and he can't. Michelle has said so in interviews.

That is why this bothers me. I think it speaks volumes of his character. The leader of our country has no will power. He is an addict. He knows he could die of lung cancer and leave his wife and kids, but the drug nicotine is stronger than he is.

Does no one else find that frightening?

jhale667
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM

No. Makes him human, like anyone else. HOW many people have trouble quitting?

Sad (for them) how this is all some of the haters can come up with these days. :umm:

BigBadBrian
02-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Smokers should have to pay an extremely high sur-tax on cigs. $20 a pack is about right.

Why do the lung-polluters think my world is their ashtray?

Nickdfresh
02-16-2010, 11:49 AM
No. He wants to quit and he can't. Michelle has said so in interviews.

That is why this bothers me. I think it speaks volumes of his character. The leader of our country has no will power. He is an addict. He knows he could die of lung cancer and leave his wife and kids, but the drug nicotine is stronger than he is.

No. Because we're not insane and don't obsess over non-issues...

You are aware you're posting all of this on a DLR board, right?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
No. Because we're not insane and don't obsess over non-issues...

You are aware you're posting all of this on a DLR board, right?

WTF are you talking about? Who's obsessing?

Its a non issue that our President has a HUGE weakness that he can't quit smoking cigarettes? LOL. Hundreds of thousands of people have quit, but he CAN'T?? Even though he wants to. That's a bit of an issue for me. Notice, I said a "bit". No where near the bigger issues.

You are aware that this was posted in the Front Line which is a forum dedicated to politics right?

Whats your point, Nick?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
No. Makes him human, like anyone else. HOW many people have trouble quitting?

Sad (for them) how this is all some of the haters can come up with these days. :umm:

flip that and say how many have been able to quit?? But, my President can't.

Fucking sad...

and DUMB!

or are you saying it is smart to smoke cigarettes??

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Smokers should have to pay an extremely high sur-tax on cigs. $20 a pack is about right.

Why do the lung-polluters think my world is their ashtray?

:lmao:

ok, who hacked Brie's account??

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
flip that and say how many have been able to quit?? But, my President can't.

Fucking sad...

and DUMB!

or are you saying it is smart to smoke cigarettes??

Where was your outrage and dissappointment when our last pResident was addicted to sending men and women to die in a war of choice in Iraq?

jhale667
02-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Where was your outrage and dissappointment when our last pResident was addicted to sending men and women to die in a war of choice in Iraq?

Wasted on something as stupid (and minuscule by comparison) as a fucking nicotine habit...:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
WTF are you talking about? Who's obsessing?

Um, figure it out...

Its a non issue that our President has a HUGE weakness that he can't quit smoking cigarettes? LOL. Hundreds of thousands of people have quit, but he CAN'T?? Even though he wants to. That's a bit of an issue for me. Notice, I said a "bit". No where near the bigger issues.

You are aware that this was posted in the Front Line which is a forum dedicated to politics right?

Whats your point, Nick?

My point is WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO SMOKES CIGARETTES OR NOT?

Maybe you would have thought that Adolph Hitler was a great president since he hated tobacco, alcohol, rejected most (nonprescription) drugs, and was a vegetarian...

Several of our greatest presidents used tobacco products and were indeed enriched by the profits from it. Several world leaders and historical figures of note also have used tobacco, that in no way detracts from their accomplishments and you're running around this forum acting as if Obama is doing Marlboro Man commercials and urging youngsters to smoke. He isn't! If he still does, and since it's a private issue no one really knows what he does, it's his choice. I hate smoking, personally. But it's such a bullshit red herring here it's not even funny...

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
No, that was Ronnie.....

FDR ended the depression, built the middle class, and won a war dipshit....

Obama is worsening the recession and destryoing the middle class.

But, he may expire in office if he doesn't quit smoking a pack a day!

Number of deaths for leading causes of death
Heart disease: 631,636
Cancer: 559,888
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 137,119
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 124,583

Half of all smokers who keep smoking will end up dying from a smoking-related illness. In the U.S. alone, smoking is responsible for nearly 1 in 5 deaths, and about 8.6 million people suffer from smoking-related lung and heart diseases.

Cancer

Nearly everyone knows that smoking can cause lung cancer, but few people realize it is also a risk factor for many other kinds of cancer too, including cancer of the mouth, voice box (larynx), throat (pharynx), esophagus, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, stomach, and some leukemias.

Lung diseases

Pneumonia is included in the list of diseases known to be caused by smoking. Smoking also increases your risk of getting lung diseases like emphysema and chronic bronchitis. These diseases are grouped together under the term COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). COPD causes on-going (chronic) illness and disability, and worsens over time -- sometimes becoming fatal. Emphysema and chronic bronchitis can be found in people as young as 40, but are usually found later in life, when the symptoms get much worse. Long-term smokers have the highest risk of developing severe COPD.

Heart attacks, strokes, and blood vessel diseases

Smokers are twice as likely to die from heart attacks as are non-smokers. And smoking is a major risk factor for peripheral vascular disease, a narrowing of the blood vessels that carry blood to the leg and arm muscles. Smoking also affects the walls of the vessels that carry blood to the brain (carotid arteries), which can cause strokes. Men who smoke are more likely to develop erectile dysfunction (impotence) because of blood vessel disease.

jhale667
02-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Geez, will you just get over the cigarette thing, already? Sure he should quit, but you're acting like it has any relevance beyond his own personal health, and IT DOESN'T!!

You're not helping your case, or making it look any less like 'Vibe or Brie hacked your account...nonsense arguments are their stock-in-trade.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM

I was outraged and still am. I do agree it has been going for far too long. We have lost far too many lives needlessly. And it still continues. How many soldiers are still away from home? I'll google it and let you know. Short answer is "too many".

But, initially, WWOD?

No, seriously, in the beginning, what would Obama have done given the exact same set of circumstances?

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
".

But, initially, WWOD?

No, seriously, in the beginning, what would Obama have done given the exact same set of circumstances?

ummmmmm

NOT INVADE IRAQ WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11

PRESIDENT Gore wouldn't have invaded either.....

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Geez, will you just get over the cigarette thing, already? Sure he should quit, but you're acting like it has any relevance beyond his own personal health, and IT DOESN'T!!

You're not helping your case, or making it look any less like 'Vibe or Brie hacked your account...nonsense arguments are their stock-in-trade.

It has to do with his weak character.

And this thread was about Michelle. And I mentioned that instead of (or now I will say, along with) fighting childhood obesity she should be fighting to get our teens and our children to NOT START smoking. But she CAN'T without making her husband look like an ass.

WTG, Barack!

...and that's when the fight started...lol

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 12:22 PM
ummmmmm

I didn't ask what he wouldn't do.

TongueNGroove
02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
I never thought this would turn into a "smoking is bad for you thread", haha, what else is new?

The point is, politicians are completely out of touch with the real world.

Democrats are the worst though because they expect us to give everything we have to the government so it can get bigger and supposedly help us.

Well, we keep giving more and receiving crap in return while they are up there blowing MILLIONS on personal aids.

I've got an idea, how about the government gets smaller and therefore costs me less so I can fend for myself? Big Brother has got to go. We don't need no stinkin’ Baby Sitters. And we sure as hell don’t need them blowing our hard earned money on frivolous bull shit like a Hair Fluffer for the first lady.

FORD
02-16-2010, 12:30 PM

No, like saving the country from fascism. And I don't mean Hitler (though he did that too).

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Obama is worsening the recession and destryoing the middle class.

Half of all smokers who keep smoking will end up dying from a smoking-related illness. In the U.S. alone, smoking is responsible for nearly 1 in 5 deaths, and about 8.6 million people suffer from smoking-related lung and heart diseases.

Cancer

Nearly everyone knows that smoking can cause lung cancer, but few people realize it is also a risk factor for many other kinds of cancer too, including cancer of the mouth, voice box (larynx), throat (pharynx), esophagus, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, stomach, and some leukemias.

Lung diseases

Pneumonia is included in the list of diseases known to be caused by smoking. Smoking also increases your risk of getting lung diseases like emphysema and chronic bronchitis. These diseases are grouped together under the term COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). COPD causes on-going (chronic) illness and disability, and worsens over time -- sometimes becoming fatal. Emphysema and chronic bronchitis can be found in people as young as 40, but are usually found later in life, when the symptoms get much worse. Long-term smokers have the highest risk of developing severe COPD.

Heart attacks, strokes, and blood vessel diseases

Smokers are twice as likely to die from heart attacks as are non-smokers. And smoking is a major risk factor for peripheral vascular disease, a narrowing of the blood vessels that carry blood to the leg and arm muscles. Smoking also affects the walls of the vessels that carry blood to the brain (carotid arteries), which can cause strokes. Men who smoke are more likely to develop erectile dysfunction (impotence) because of blood vessel disease.

unhealthy diets kill people, alcohol kills people, transportation devices kill people, exposure to the sun kills people, alergies kill people, old age kills people, weapons kill people, pregnancies kill people, animals kill people, weather kills people, drugs kill people, meteorites kill people...........just stay home and eat tofu? nope, drywall kills people, paints and varnishes kill people, fuck, tofu probably kills people.

FORD
02-16-2010, 12:35 PM
fuck, tofu probably kills people.

If it comes from MonSatan's genetically modified soybeans, it probably will. :(

thome
02-16-2010, 12:36 PM
WOW! Talk about Obsession.

Call 911. I think Loungie has had a stroke or something...President Gore...?

ummmmmm

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 12:52 PM
unhealthy diets kill people, alcohol kills people, transportation devices kill people, exposure to the sun kills people, alergies kill people, old age kills people, weapons kill people, pregnancies kill people, animals kill people, weather kills people, drugs kill people, meteorites kill people...........just stay home and eat tofu? nope, drywall kills people, paints and varnishes kill people, fuck, tofu probably kills people.

what I listed were the top causes of death in our country, and the statistic that 50% of smokers will die of smoking related disease. (as supposed to being attacked by an animal or being caught in a tsunami)

just in case the Ivy Leaguers do not realize this shit

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=diamondsgirl;1430573]Obama is worsening the recession and destryoing the middle class.

how many of these are smokers?

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 01:01 PM
what I listed were the top causes of death in our country, and the statistic that 50% of smokers will die of smoking related disease. (as supposed to being attacked by an animal or being caught in a tsunami)

50% or more of the sunbathers on a beach hit by a tsunami could die.

thome
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM

You may be reading my tombstone one day and I hope it sais,

...............................Here Lies thome
.................Died Of A Right To Choose His Poison.

I completely agree with both sides of the argument, DG.

In regards to Smoking.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 01:06 PM
diseases suck. so does how much this woman is spending, which is the point of this thread i s'pose.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 01:16 PM
You may be reading my tombstone one day and I hope it sais,

...............................Here Lies thome
.................Died Of A Right To Choose His Poison.

I completely agree with both sides of the argument, DG.

In regards to Smoking.

I know you do, thome. Thanks.

And if you smoke (I wish you'd quit!!) but, I have no problem with that, because my fate is not dependent on your will

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 01:17 PM
diseases suck. so does how much this woman is spending, which is the point of this thread i s'pose.

lack of will power sucks when you are the most powerful person in the world

MAX
02-16-2010, 01:21 PM
WOW! Talk about Obsession.

True, it's funny how certain topics don't seem to apply to certain minded folks, no? I mean, if it stings it's off limits and is factual, it shouldn't be discussed. ;)

Call 911. I think Loungie has had a stroke or something...[/QUOTE]

Sorry thome but I'll give credit where it's due. At least Lounge has proven to me over the years that he has the ability to get things done.

Unfortunately, the same doesn't apply to Barry. :(

Sooooooooo...

Forget calling 911. Let's call Barry and have him call the National Guard cos these folks are backpedaling and running around like a newly beheaded chicken.

My hero (Mr. Sharpe) must be related to Nostradamus cos he predicted what's been transpiring within these threads recently over a decade ago. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4C5vzY1d-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4C5vzY1d-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ummmm and on second thought, 86 that idea cos I doubt Barry could even accomplish such a feat as that either. :rolleyes:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 01:24 PM
lack of will power sucks when you are the most powerful person in the world

shit, it sucks when you are sniper on rotharmy too.:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I was outraged and still am. I do agree it has been going for far too long. We have lost far too many lives needlessly. And it still continues. How many soldiers are still away from home? I'll google it and let you know. Short answer is "too many".

The terrifying thing is that some of these soldiers smoke...

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 01:33 PM

100% of people die.

Heart disease, strokes and most cancers are smoking related diseases but they also kill most non smokers too.

Smoking is generally bad for you but Obama is young enough for it almost definitely not prevent him from living long enough to raise his kids to adulthood.

If the president was a role model to kids then the last generation would have been morally vacant dropout fucking idiots.

MAX
02-16-2010, 01:35 PM
The terrifying thing is that some of these soldiers smoke...

Sesh, seriously why is your kilt in such a wad over all of this? I could maybe understand if Palin were in office or even running for that matter but she's on a book tour for goodness sakes.

Is that such a threat to your way of life across the Atlantic and thousands of miles away?

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 01:35 PM

Did anyone else here find this funny...? :D

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Sesh, seriously why is your kilt in such a wad over all of this? I could maybe understand if Palin were in office or even running for that matter but she's on a book tour for goodness sakes.

Is that such a threat to your way of life across the Atlantic and thousands of miles away?

Probably not.

But people on here asked me about that 9 or 10 years ago when in the run up to the election I was ranting on about please please don't elect Bush.

As many Scottish as Americans as a percentage are now dying because of that and our previously booming financial sector is now fucked. I blame gullible people in the US who were unable to scratch the surface of issues for a lot of that.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 01:43 PM
FORD will back me up that it was him, me and just a couple of others verses a mindless hoard of Republicans back then on this board. As the cycle starts again I'll argue again so that the independent thinkers will notice that say a story about the presidents wife spending money on caviar is a lie or show how Palin is a liar and an idiot.

That way there is a small chance less people thousands of miles away here will end up being killed in 4 years time.

Cheers!

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Did anyone else here find this funny...? :D

Funny how?? lol

50% of smokers die from SMOKING!

You only have a 16.7% chance of dying playing Russian Roulette!

Shit...why not?

MAX
02-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Probably not.

But people on here asked me about that 9 or 10 years ago when in the run up to the election I was ranting on about please please don't elect Bush.

As many Scottish as Americans as a percentage are now dying because of that and our previously booming financial sector is now fucked. I blame gullible people in the US who were unable to scratch the surface of issues for a lot of that.

Cool and I thank you for actually giving me a well thought out and executed response. :cool:

Also, I'm also in complete agreement regarding the financial state of the world. Hence, my disgust regarding Barry's inability to do anything excluding lousing it up even worse.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Funny how?? lol

And the other 50% live forever?

You sound a lot like an ex-smoker.

The trick is not to fight the addiction by hating it, that leaves you on edge and feeling like you are missing out on something.

What you need to do is get your mind to the place where you just don't want to smoke any more but you don't mind people smoking around you - because you don't want to smoke any more.

Hating people that still smoke is also very hypocritical if you are an ex smoker, have a loud voice, or drive or have kids or any of the other things that can adversely affect those around you in public.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Also going on about a failure to stop smoking shows no will power is quite ignorant. Some people develop nicotine receptors in the brain but many don't so it is much easier for some people to give up smoking than others. Nicotine is a nasty little drug because it uses your willpower against you. It's your willpower that makes you smoke.

Try gripping your two hands together and pull them apart, it's that kind of thing. If you have two strong hands it's not any easier than if you have two weak ones.

Fuck I'm sounding like a hippy guru. :)

Anyhoo is crazy to say Obama doesn't have willpower you only need to look at where he has got and what he has done. There are plenty of more sensible things to criticise about him rather than smoking FFS.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Nicotine is a nasty little drug because it uses your willpower against you. It's your willpower that makes you smoke.

Try gripping your two hands together and pull them apart, it's that kind of thing. If you have two strong hands it's not any easier than if you have two weak ones.

Fuck I'm sounding like a hippy guru. :)

LOL

you said it!

Anyhoo is crazy to say Obama doesn't have willpower you only need to look at where he has got and what he has done.

Anyone who says Palin is as dumb as rocks needs look at what she has accomplished

There are plenty of more sensible things to criticise about him rather than smoking FFS.

Bingo. We agree!!

BigBadBrian
02-16-2010, 02:56 PM

No. That candy-assed treehugger would have sent a document to the UN condemning OBL in "the strongest language" possible.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:01 PM
We would have been DONE if Barack was President during and right after 9/11.

FORD
02-16-2010, 03:01 PM
No. That candy-assed treehugger would have sent a document to the UN condemning OBL in "the strongest language" possible.

If the Repuke congress had done what Vice President Gore suggested in 1996, then an event such as 9-11-01 would have not been possible (assuming you believe the steaming pile of bullshit "official story" as told by the BCE, of course. The 19 idiots with boxcutters, and all that)

BigBadBrian
02-16-2010, 03:04 PM
If the Repuke congress had done what Vice President Gore suggested in 1996, then an event such as 9-11-01 would have not been possible (assuming you believe the steaming pile of bullshit "official story" as told by the BCE, of course. The 19 idiots with boxcutters, and all that)

Until someone offers a BELIEVABLE alternative theory, yes I do.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:08 PM

You sound a lot like an ex-smoker.

The trick is not to fight the addiction by hating it, that leaves you on edge and feeling like you are missing out on something.

What you need to do is get your mind to the place where you just don't want to smoke any more but you don't mind people smoking around you - because you don't want to smoke any more.

Hating people that still smoke is also very hypocritical if you are an ex smoker, have a loud voice, or drive or have kids or any of the other things that can adversely affect those around you in public.

I smoked a bit here and there BEFORE we all realized how harmful it is to ourselves as well as those around us.

This is not about me. I am not the most powerful person in the world. I am just a regular Jane. I don't have what it takes to be President. I never said I did.

People I love smoke (too much, lol). I don't bust their balls as long as they don't blow it in my face or around my kid. And if I do ask them to try to quit its because I love them and want them to be around for as long as possible. And, selfishly, I don't want to carry their oxygen tank!

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 03:15 PM
LIFE is a sexually transmitted, fatal disease......

We're all going to die of something.

But trying to say the President lacks will power because he smokes is funny shit.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:19 PM

But trying to say the President lacks will power because he smokes is funny shit.

so, what does it take to stop smoking?

he said he wants to quit, but he can't.

what do you call it?

MAX
02-16-2010, 03:22 PM

However true your first two sentences may be, your last is also "funny shit" IMO.

Well and maybe not so much?

Seriously, if he cannot quit then he does indeed lack the will power that many, many and many former smokers have both indeed and sucessfully kicked the habit. Whereas Barry the Great either cannot or is unwilling to even test his own will power by trying. Oh wait, he has tried and has failed.

FORD
02-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Until someone offers a BELIEVABLE alternative theory, yes I do.

OK then. So you believe the Repuke congress of the late 1990's is to blame for the events of 9-11-01, because they refused to take Vice President Gore's recommendations seriously, which would have prevented the hijackings.

Democrats.com Exclusive: The Gore Commission Demanded Tougher Airline Security, But Airlines And Conservatives Said No (http://archive.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=4532)

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:29 PM

I meant to respond to this part of your response as well. As my dad once said "common sense is not very common". LOL.

If, on a regular and daily basis, you do things that cause heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease you are more likely to die from heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease than someone who does not do things that cause heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease.

FORD
02-16-2010, 03:30 PM
so, what does it take to stop smoking?

he said he wants to quit, but he can't.

what do you call it?

Yeah, it's not like the man has the most stressful job on the planet, or anything.....

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:31 PM
We would have been DONE if Barack was President during and right after 9/11.

That is a ridiculous thing to say.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/PageMill_Images/bush_911_school.jpg

Your guy did nothing for 18 minutes after being told that the country was under attack!

Makes you wonder what all those trillions spent on the nuclear deterrent were for...

Oh wait I remember it was to pay off the companies who own your politicians.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
I meant to respond to this part of your response as well. As my dad once said "common sense is not very common". LOL.

If, on a regular and daily basis, you do things that cause heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease you are more likely to die from heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease than someone who does not do things that cause heart disease, cancer, stroke and respitory disease.

So fuck? What's your point?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah, it's not like the man has the most stressful job on the planet, or anything.....

So, that's his excuse?

what was his excuse prior to being President?

FORD
02-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Damned if I know. I've never been addicted to anything, and never been even remotely interested in that particular drug. I think I might have smoked one clove cigarette in my life when I was a teenager. It did nothing for me. Now that's not to say I didn't smoke the green stuff, of course. http://www.freedomsledder.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/bong.gif

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:37 PM
I smoked a bit here and there BEFORE we all realized how harmful it is to ourselves as well as those around us.

How old are you exactly?

That argument used to just about wash coming from my 96 year old grandpa.

Anyone under 60 now knew for sure it was very harmful.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:38 PM
So, that's his excuse?

what was his excuse prior to being President?

Being married?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 03:46 PM
So fuck? What's your point?

wow....just wow

My point is that now we know how harmful smoking is. And we know what the serious life-threatening side effects are.

A person with a) the intelligence of an Ivy Leaguer and b) the strong will it takes to be an effective President of the United States, should be able to quit the habit.

that's my point

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 03:49 PM

Your guy did nothing for 18 minutes after being told that the country was under attack!

Makes you wonder what all those trillions spent on the nuclear deterrent were for...

Oh wait I remember it was to pay off the companies who own your politicians.

Bam!!!!

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:57 PM
wow....just wow

My point is that now we know how harmful smoking is. And we know what the serious life-threatening side effects are.

A person with a) the intelligence of an Ivy Leaguer and b) the strong will it takes to be an effective President of the United States, should be able to quit the habit.

that's my point

There are plenty of habits and choices people make which are harmful.

Usually to achieve high you have to take risks. I've met a hell of a lot of brilliant people that did or do smoke. It's not got much to do with willpower at all for those people.

Smoking doesn't kill you, it can make you die earlier. A lot of people that smoke aren't bothered about losing a few years at the end when they are senile, lying in their own piss and shit whilst some nurse lectures them about the other things that are bad for them.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Personally one of the reasons I quit smoking was so I could argue that people should leave smokers alone without looking like I was biased. :)

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
How old are you exactly?

That argument used to just about wash coming from my 96 year old grandpa.

Anyone under 60 now knew for sure it was very harmful.

what does my age have to do with it? I'm roughly the same age as Barack.

I quit 16 years ago. He hasn't yet.

But, I already told you, it's not about me.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Personally one of the reasons I quit smoking was so I could argue that people should leave smokers alone without looking like I was biased. :)

I leave smokers alone, too.

MAX
02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
I leave smokers alone, too.

you do? ;)

muhuhwan

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 04:09 PM
But, I already told you, it's not about me.

It is if you are going to base arguments around things like smoking or calling himself Barry when he was a kid.

From your posts you obviously have a hang up about smoking. Turns out you are an ex smoker as I predicted.

Now have you got another hangup about this particular president? Something that maybe has nothing to do with his job but that makes you feel very uncomfortable about him? Something that is more difficult for you to admit in public perhaps?

Hmm....

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 04:10 PM
There are plenty of habits and choices people make which are harmful.

very true...not sure what else Obama has going on, but I do know that as of recently he was smoking a pack a day and couldn't quit even though he wanted to.

I hope he does quit. It would make me respect him a "tad" bit more.

Smoking doesn't kill you, it can make you die earlier. A lot of people that smoke aren't bothered about losing a few years at the end when they are senile, lying in their own piss and shit whilst some nurse lectures them about the other things that are bad for them.

If smoking is the cause of the disease, and the disease is the cause of death... OMG....why are you arguing with me! :pullinghair:

jhale667
02-16-2010, 04:15 PM
I fucking HATE cigarettes.

However, I'd rather have Obama smoke a cigarette to relieve stress than be on some industrial-grade pharmaceutical stress remedy that may potentially impair his judgment.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Or relying on his fucking wife's astrologer for example.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 04:24 PM
It is if you are going to base arguments around things like smoking or calling himself Barry when he was a kid.

From your posts you obviously have a hang up about smoking. Turns out you are an ex smoker as I predicted.

Now have you got another hangup about this particular president? Something that maybe has nothing to do with his job but that makes you feel very uncomfortable about him? Something that is more difficult for you to admit in public perhaps?

Hmm....

Hmmm. Uncomfortable? Not the word I would have chosen. I am sure I would be very comfortable hanging out and shooting the shit with him. I like that he and his wife have what seems to be a happy, healthy marriage and partenership. I like that he tells her she is beautiful and seems to adore her. You can see the love he has for his children. He is charismatic, has a great smile (not for long if he keeps smoking! lol) He is probably a very nice person.

Unhappy with him as my President?

There are quite a few things. Since you are so good at predicting things, why don't you try to predict what it is that makes me unhappy about him as my President.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
I fucking HATE cigarettes.

However, I'd rather have Obama smoke a cigarette to relieve stress than be on some industrial-grade pharmaceutical stress remedy that may potentially impair his judgment.

there are other stress remedies, very positive ones

thome
02-16-2010, 04:57 PM

No real harsh here Sesh, but I have read these exact posts from all of -The Front- regulars and it is just assinine.

Every ding dong that has nothing to grasp at, grasps at this and works it into a weirdness of stupidity.

Set the scene: Bush is reading along and visiting a elementary school... children at a very young age. The President of the United States, is sitting in the classroom ....A man the children look up to.

He maintains his composure and saves the children and over reaction that Al Gore and the liberals and -The Front- members hate.

If you could imagine Lounge all snuggled up behind this actor ( Gore for this point) and clinging like a little baby then you may actually get why Bush did the correct thing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDy8YDW6gxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDy8YDW6gxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:01 PM

He maintains his composure and saves the children and over reaction that Al Gore and the liberals and -The Front- members hate.

>

Even by Thermos standards, THIS has to be the stupidest motherfucking thing your addled brain has ever conjured up....

The COMMANDER IN CHIEF risked the lives of 300 million Americans so as not to startle a bunch of grade school kids just waiting for recess???????????

Oh no, he got up and left!! I'm scarred for life, mommy!! I want my mommy!!!

STFU you idiotic clown.

And since he KNEW he was under attack, he put THOSE KIDS at risk by staying there, you simp.

But I guess he was thinking of them as his human shield.....

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 05:07 PM
there are other stress remedies, very positive ones

KNOBBERS!!!!:blow:

thome
02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Even by Thermos standards, THIS has to be the stupidest motherfucking thing your addled brain has ever conjured up....

The COMMANDER IN CHIEF risked the lives of 300 million Americans so as not to startle a bunch of grade school kids just waiting for recess???????????

Oh no, he got up and left!! I'm scarred for life, mommy!! I want my mommy!!!

STFU you idiotic clown.

SukKIt Clownie , There are actual preconcieved safegaurds that have been in place to handle exactly the situation that took place.

Your the "Chicken Little" that thinks GW wasn't informed of that, at the time.

You or your buttbuddy Gore would have launched a nuke from your Barbie dollcloset.

P.S. Do you see the picture of Bush...?
That means there is a Still and Motion, camera and press there in the room ...you or Gore would have ran out like little bitches hand on pistol shooting wildly into the air, insighting a riot and scaring everyone half to death .

Once again, Sukkit you clueless dolt.

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Is RothFans down again?

thome
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
And since he KNEW he was under attack, he put THOSE KIDS at risk by staying there, you simp.

But I guess he was thinking of them as his human shield.....

I can pull more of your **** Speak out of this thread if you want me too.

This scenario is what YOU would have done.

Sacrifice the children to save face in front of the media. Who do I save first...??? Where's Tipper she kicked those Rockers asses back in the 80's...

Sukk It Comrade.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 05:18 PM

I think he was just concentrating hard to keep up with the story...

thome
02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Is RothFans down again?

Do you have a degree....I am glad you aren't my Lawyer.. aren't you a Mod here..?

Try Google or some other search engine and perhaps put the HTML into your favorites or something ... why do I need to know if they are down or not..?

Or maybe you are incorectly posting a question in the wrong thread..?

If so my bad..

I Think there is a Roth Fans thread in the Webmasters Forum here, if you want I could give you the link..?

thome
02-16-2010, 05:22 PM

Now that is a quality post !

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 05:22 PM

wasn't the book upside down? that even makes it more tougher.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM

exactly how did he risk the lives of 300 million people??

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 05:26 PM

I think the argument is that the President sat there, doing nothing, for 18 minutes after he was informed that the country was under attack.

thome's argument, apparently, is that it was more important for him to stay seated with the children than, you know, go run the country.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:36 PM
I think the argument is that the President sat there, doing nothing, for 18 minutes after he was informed that the country was under attack.

thome's argument, apparently, is that it was more important for him to stay seated with the children than, you know, go run the country.

what do you think he should have done?

IMO, he should have excused himself, and gone somewhere (the limo outside, maybe) where he could speak openly about and find out WTF was going on.

But, then what? What could he really do at that point or with in the first 18 minutes that would have changed history.

I think, he sat there and tried to determine what needed to be done. Tried to remain calm and think rationally about possible scenarios.

I don't know if it would take me a full 18 minutes to get up and do something, but I don't know what I would have done.

Shit a brick perhaps, but then again, I would never want to be president.

thome
02-16-2010, 05:36 PM

"I THINK" the President was informed not to PANIC the children or the country.

FDR sat for 20 hrs before he even knew what was going on in Hawaii.( I am guessing here just like you all are about what was said to Bush)

OH... wait, you are the guys who have the, "SECRET KNOWLEGE....".

Like those TOP SECRET news at 11 guys, that have "the documents".....shhhh

Perhaps he should have ran out of the room in....HOW MANY MINUTES ..?

To make it better for all of you 12...10 ..3.5...7&8/10ths.. SUKKIT!!

18 MOTHER FUKKING MINUTES IS YOUR BEST ARGUMENT!!!

SUkKIT

DG I am stopping my participation in the turning of your thread my bad.

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 05:37 PM
wasn't the book upside down? that even makes it more tougher.

I think that was maybe a photoshop but you never know. :)

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:39 PM

Really?

Do I have to dumb it down for you?

FOR ALL HE/WE KNEW AT THAT TIME, EVERY MAJOR CITY WAS UNDER ATTACK, INCLUDING WASH. DC

FOR ALL WE/HE KNEW, THE PLANES WERE JUST A DISTRACTION AS THE SUITCASE/DIRTY BOMBS WERE ABOUT TO GO OFF......

But he didnt startle the children, so good for him.... :umm:

wow.

just plain wow.

FORD
02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
I wonder if DG realizes that Chimpy, Pickles, and pretty much all of the BCE are smokers. Hell you can tell Pickles is just by looking at her. And who could forget this picture of Jenna & Tonic?

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/549008528931/inlineimg/Y/Bush_Party_Twins.jpg

The Chimp couldn't even give up the butts long enough for the BCE family Christmas card!
http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/news/2006/images/bush-family-xmas-smoking.jpg

And hey, here's half-assed monkey boy talking about how non smokers "bore" him (non drinkers too)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PPYpzA4e0r0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PPYpzA4e0r0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So let's not pretend that Obama is the only recent nicotine addict in the White House.

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:41 PM
what do you think he should have done?

Excused himself and left to go, you know..... DEFEND THE COUNTRY

This amazes me anyone other than Thermos can question this non move.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:42 PM
FOR ALL HE/WE KNEW AT THAT TIME, EVERY MAJOR CITY WAS UNDER ATTACK, INCLUDING WASH. DC

FOR ALL WE/HE KNEW, THE PLANES WERE JUST A DISTRACTION AS THE SUITCASE/DIRTY BOMBS WERE ABOUT TO GO OFF......

and by him jumping up and running out of the room, making rash decisions, in let's say under 1 minute, would have changed what?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Excused himself and left to go, you know..... DEFEND THE COUNTRY

:

Who is he? Superman?

be more specific. How would he defend the country in under 18 minutes.

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
But, then what? What could he really do at that point or with in the first 18 minutes that would have changed history.

You're looking at this with the benefit of hindsight. Remember, at the time, nobody knew what might happen next.

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Who is he? Superman?

Good Lord. Can we at least agree that it doesn't look GOOD for a president to continue sitting with children in "story time" while the country is under attack?

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Who is he? Superman?

oh. for. christs. fucking. sake.

HOW ABOUT GET YOUR ASS BACK TO AIR FORCE ONE AND MAKE SURE OUR AIR DEFENSE WAS BEING SCRAMBLED FOR STARTERS..........

jesus christ, really?

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Good Lord. Can we at least agree that it doesn't look GOOD for a president to continue sitting with children in "story time" while the country is under attack?

no, I guess not.......

:rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:48 PM
I wonder if DG realizes that Chimpy, Pickles, and pretty much all of the BCE are smokers. Hell you can tell Pickles is just by looking at her. And who could forget this picture of Jenna & Tonic?

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/549008528931/inlineimg/Y/Bush_Party_Twins.jpg

The Chimp couldn't even give up the butts long enough for the BCE family Christmas card!
http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/news/2006/images/bush-family-xmas-smoking.jpg

And hey, here's half-assed monkey boy talking about how non smokers "bore" him (non drinkers too)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PPYpzA4e0r0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PPYpzA4e0r0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So let's not pretend that Obama is the only recent nicotine addict in the White House.

I could care less about his daughters drinking or smoking, or him celebrating by drinking at a wedding. Or even taking an occassional drag or two off a butt.

Did he smoke a pack a day? Did he try to quit, but just couldn't?

Take your time...

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:49 PM
and by him jumping up and running out of the room, making rash decisions, in let's say under 1 minute, would have changed what?

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT?

ARGUE WITH FACTS FOR ONCE, MKAY?

So his ONLY 2 choices according to you was sit there like an idiot =OR= jump up and down making rash decisions?????

You think he's even dumber than I do... :D

Nickdfresh
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Funny how?? lol

You only have a 16.7% chance of dying playing Russian Roulette!

Shit...why not?

I don't think they actually die from smoking. I think they die from smoking related illnesses. And I think they should have to pay for that in surcharges and taxes on packs and cartons to compensate everyone else for the health care costs incurred (BTW, that's considered a "liberal" view). But to "get you panties in a wad" over what Obama does in his own private recesses is pointless and just brainless at this point.

You could take your argument to another extreme and piss an moan about people eating cake, Snickers, or asbestos covered lead bricks. But at the end of the day, people make individual choices and I fully support that. That's called a "libertarian" view...

BTW, Obama claims he has (mostly) quit smoking as of June of 2009, and used nicotine gum and other devices to do it:

Obama, recovering smoker, praises regulation of tobacco | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/06/smokingobamanicotinehabit.html)

I guess his greatest "sin" here is being honest, as it was rumored that Bush (who quit alcohol as he was on the verge of being an alcoholic) was rumored to have started drinking at times in his second term. But with the stress of his job, that may be the one thing I wouldn't blame Bush for...

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I could care less about his daughters drinking or smoking, or him celebrating by drinking at a wedding. Or even taking an occassional drag or two off a butt.

Did he smoke a pack a day? Did he try to quit, but just couldn't?

Take your time...

Oh.......

so now it's about QUANTITY, not teenage daughters......

I think you've finally jumped the shark with this argument

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 05:53 PM
This discussion reminds me of the last year of the Bush presidency, when his job approval ratings were about 20 percent, my wife used to ask me... "who are these people that make up the 20 percent?"

LoungeMachine
02-16-2010, 05:53 PM
This discussion reminds me of the last year of the Bush presidency, when his job approval ratings were about 20 percent, my wife used to ask me... "who are these people that make up the 20 percent?"

And we knew..........

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:55 PM
HOW ABOUT GET YOUR ASS BACK TO AIR FORCE ONE AND MAKE SURE OUR AIR DEFENSE WAS BEING SCRAMBLED FOR STARTERS..........

Damn, that was like pulling teeth. :hee:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh.......

so now it's about QUANTITY, not teenage daughters......

I think you've finally jumped the shark with this argument

my argument has always been that BHO has tried to quit and can't because he lacks will power

Not sure what teenage girls rolling around on the floor has to with it at all??

I think it has something to do with the butt in her hand, but you'd have to ask Ford

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:00 PM

And we knew..........

and I can see who the 47% are who still approve of Obama

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't think they actually die from smoking. I think they die from smoking related illnesses. And I think they should have to pay for that in surcharges and taxes on packs and cartons to compensate everyone else for the health care costs incurred (BTW, that's considered a "liberal" view). But to "get you panties in a wad" over what Obama does in his own private recesses is pointless and just brainless at this point.

You could take your argument to another extreme and piss an moan about people eating cake, Snickers, or asbestos covered lead bricks. But at the end of the day, people make individual choices and I fully support that. That's called a "libertarian" view...

BTW, Obama claims he has (mostly) quit smoking as of June of 2009, and used nicotine gum and other devices to do it:

Obama, recovering smoker, praises regulation of tobacco | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/06/smokingobamanicotinehabit.html)

I guess his greatest "sin" here is being honest, as it was rumored that Bush (who quit alcohol as he was on the verge of being an alcoholic) was rumored to have started drinking at times in his second term. But with the stress of his job, that may be the one thing I wouldn't blame Bush for...

Good for him. Like I said, I hope he does quit.

Suffice to say that if W was a recovering alcoholic and he started drinking again while he was in office, he would have been fucked up drunk more often than not. Unless, of course, he had incredible will power. :hee:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-16-2010, 06:14 PM
my argument has always been that BHO has tried to quit and can't because he lacks will power

Just wondering why you feel the need to put "BHO" in there...

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 06:16 PM
It's H for terrorist...

FORD
02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Chimp definitely drank on the job......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ATnOmiGPsQ/SLdwdBORW5I/AAAAAAAAEG8/4-P0p4fymrE/s1600/bush%2Bdrunk4.jpg

A few too many Tsingtao's at the Bejing Olympics, George?
http://www.skilluminati.com/img/bush_drunk_1.jpg

Even Pickles looks like she's fed up with his drunken monkey ass here, as the SS guys help him stand up.......
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_axwEeSXAOSk/SKRYvzn8vkI/AAAAAAAAAgY/epQhP1MOjEA/s400/drunk-bush-olympics-2.jpg

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:17 PM

ask Hale

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 06:18 PM
It's H for terrorist...

O for oh yeah:hee:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
ask Hale

No thanks, I'd like to hear it from you....

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 06:21 PM

otherwise we wouldn't know who she's talkin' about:biggrin:

jhale667
02-16-2010, 06:26 PM
ask Hale

?? Deflect much? :rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
No thanks, I'd like to hear it from you....

OK.

I wanted to refer to him the way his supporters refer to him, so that I would not come across as disrespectful.

Hale is one of his supporters and this is how he refers to him.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:31 PM
?? Deflect much? :rolleyes:

No, not at all.

I never asked you why you call him that. I assume it is because of his initials. And that BO just sounds kinda gross.

I'm just trying to get along here.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Even Pickles looks like she's fed up with his drunken monkey ass here, as the SS guys help him stand up.......
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_axwEeSXAOSk/SKRYvzn8vkI/AAAAAAAAAgY/epQhP1MOjEA/s400/drunk-bush-olympics-2.jpg

who's Pickles?

Nickdfresh
02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Good for him. Like I said, I hope he does quit.

Suffice to say that if W was a recovering alcoholic and he started drinking again while he was in office, he would have been fucked up drunk more often than not. Unless, of course, he had incredible will power. :hee:

You don't want a president who's human, you want a "strongman" imbued with mythology...

The Hitler analogy works very well here...

FORD
02-16-2010, 06:46 PM
who's Pickles?

The answer to that can be found here (http://www.bettybowers.com/pickletickle.html):biggrin:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:50 PM
You don't want a president who's human, you want a "strongman" imbued with mythology...

you mean there is no man or woman in America qualified to be President who isn't also addicted to cigarettes, or sex, or food or booze?

The Hitler analogy works very well here...

What the fuck?? are you deranged? Hitler?

This isn't too far of a drive for you...

Bellevue Hospital Center
462 First Avenue
New York, New York 10016
General Information: (212) 562-1000

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 06:53 PM
you mean there is no man or woman in America qualified to be President who isn't also addicted to cigarettes, or sex, or food or booze?

Bellevue Hospital Center
462 First Avenue
New York, New York 10016

if you "cure" your "addiction" to food......you die:umm:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
The answer to that can be found here (http://www.bettybowers.com/pickletickle.html):biggrin:

now I'm even more confused

diamondsgirl
02-16-2010, 06:59 PM
if you "cure" your "addiction" to food......you die:umm:

I mean binge eating or eating excessively. You know what I mean....

standin
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Single Largest Cigarette Tax Hike Goes Into Effect Wednesday

AP

President Obama signed a law early in his administration to raise taxes from 39 cents to $1.01 per pack of cigarettes and from 19.5 cents to 50 cents per pound for chewing tobacco.

FOXNews.com - Single Largest Cigarette Tax Hike Goes Into Effect Wednesday (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/29/single-largest-cigarette-tax-hike-goes-effect-wednesday/)

FORD
02-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, sure sounds like he's encouraging smoking..... :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-16-2010, 07:49 PM

Find me one, and I'll let you know...

Actually, if you read a history book, it's dead-on...

Bellevue Hospital Center
462 First Avenue
New York, New York 10016

You first...

FORD
02-16-2010, 07:56 PM

Sure there is.......

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/howard-dean-dnc.jpg

Guitar Shark
02-16-2010, 08:13 PM
He's addicted to crazy, though.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
I mean binge eating or eating excessively. You know what I mean....

i do. but then, my argument is you say excessive. so mild drinkin' and smokin' isn't bad. it's just that nothin' is black and white.

jhale667
02-16-2010, 09:34 PM
No, not at all.

I never asked you why you call him that. I assume it is because of his initials. And that BO just sounds kinda gross.

I'm just trying to get along here.

The difference is, while I was indeed using his initials (in one post, IIRC), my intent is not to be disrespectful.

The POTUS hasn't gone by "Barry" in what, a couple of decades now? Since college? Yeah, calling him that now (without being a personal friend who may still be "allowed" to)? Lame.

Unlike Bush, he's done nothing to deserve contempt or derision (yet).

FORD
02-16-2010, 10:34 PM

Yeah, so crazy that he rebuilt the Democratic party in less than 2 years. :biggrin:

MAX
02-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Is RothFans down again?

Sharky,

I sincerely hope that wasn't an attempt to slam DG? Cos both Lounge and jhale are also all over this thread and those three are the only posters (of which I'm aware?) that are currently active over at Rothfans. ;)

sadaist
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Chimp definitely drank on the job......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ATnOmiGPsQ/SLdwdBORW5I/AAAAAAAAEG8/4-P0p4fymrE/s1600/bush%2Bdrunk4.jpg

Oh noes! The horror! :rolleyes:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/garrard-mcclendon-live/barack%20obama%20and%20brew.jpg
http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/obama-beer.jpg
http://site.beerfeature.com/images/obama-beer_wm1l.jpg

Seshmeister
02-16-2010, 11:12 PM

I just looked up that Dean Scream thing and it wasn't what I expected - I dunno what all the fuss was about...

FORD
02-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh noes! The horror! :rolleyes:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/garrard-mcclendon-live/barack%20obama%20and%20brew.jpg
http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/obama-beer.jpg
http://site.beerfeature.com/images/obama-beer_wm1l.jpg

But Obama isn't an alcoholic who claimed that "Jesus healed him" of that disease on his 40th birthday. Chimpy is. There's the difference.

jhale667
02-16-2010, 11:37 PM
But Obama isn't an alcoholic who claimed that "Jesus healed him" of that disease on his 40th birthday. Chimpy is. There's the difference.

Bingo! :hee:

kwame k
02-16-2010, 11:56 PM

The difference is hypocrisy and we all know the Lord's view on that :)

Jesus Christ
02-17-2010, 12:14 AM
The difference is hypocrisy and we all know the Lord's view on that :)

Verily, My son.

sadaist
02-17-2010, 01:31 AM
But Obama isn't an alcoholic who claimed that "Jesus healed him" of that disease on his 40th birthday.

It was Allah, and it was while Barack was visiting our 57th state trying to bury his true birth certificate making us forget he was black for an hour by being clean & not using a negro dialect.

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 02:34 AM
American beer is close enough to water not to count... :)

diamondsgirl
02-17-2010, 08:37 AM

I know! Thats what I'm sayin'! Barack's an active addict.

Jesus (or whomever your "God" might be) and a little will power go a long way!
Barack should try it. He might be able to quit this time.

jhale667
02-17-2010, 09:49 AM
It was Allah, and it was while Barack was visiting our 57th state trying to bury his true birth certificate making us forget he was black for an hour by being clean & not using a negro dialect.

What an asshole. :mad: Wow, a birther AND a bigot. Way to go.

Do the world a favor - go to your local hardware store, get the sturdiest 2x4 you can find, and HIT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD WITH IT REPEATEDLY.

One can only hope you may knock some sense into yourself. :fufu:

BigBadBrian
02-17-2010, 12:29 PM

Did you call Harry Reid a bigot?

Where is Barry's birth certificate anyway? Birther - another insult Dems made up for those who simply want the Pres to come clean about his Not-born-in-the-US-Islam-worshiping past.

Props to Barry...the only Pres to visit all 57 states! :appl: :appl:

Jesus Christ
02-17-2010, 12:31 PM
I know! Thats what I'm sayin'! Barack's an active addict.

Jesus (or whomever your "God" might be) and a little will power go a long way!
Barack should try it. He might be able to quit this time.

And how do ye knoweth what Barack hath said unto Me?

jhale667
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM

Yeah, I did. It was fucked up when he said it. Still is.

Where is Barry's birth certificate anyway?

You WOULD be the jackass still going on about this. Hang out with Orly Taitz, too? Dumbass. You're way past negative credibility points. You're just sad. You ARE a shell of your old self, and you were already hollow!

And let's CORRECT this last bit for truth and accuracy:

Birther - another accurate term Dems applied to those PATHETIC IDIOTS who desperately want to believe the Pres has some imaginary Not-born-in-the-US-Islam-worshiping past, so it doesn't seem like they're BLATANTLY racist!

Geez, get your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun next time, will ya Brie? :hee:

Guitar Shark
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I assumed sadaist's post was intended as a joke...

jhale667
02-17-2010, 02:28 PM

So much for that career in comedy, then...

binnie
02-17-2010, 03:41 PM

I think so, he's always had a dark sense of humour.

We may have different political views, but sadaist has always been a cool poster, IMO.

BigBadBrian
02-17-2010, 03:56 PM
You WOULD be the jackass still going on about this. Hang out with Orly Taitz, too? Dumbass. You're way past negative credibility points. You're just sad. You ARE a shell of your old self, and you were already hollow!

Geez, get your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun next time, will ya Brie? :hee:

Listen up, Goober! You would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't copy all of LoungeMachine's prose. Think real hard, put on your thinking cap, and pull some originality out of your ass for once.

You say I'm not like my former self and am not getting to you...is that it? Your unoriginal cry-baby posts say otherwise. You're heavily outgunned in a battle of wits with a master.

Now get out from under your bosses desk and get back to work! :tongue0011:

binnie
02-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm lost in translation - what, pray tell, is a 'goober'?

diamondsgirl
02-17-2010, 04:04 PM
And how do ye knoweth what Barack hath said unto Me?

Please help him to quit. He can't do it on his own.

Guitar Shark
02-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Please help DLR quit too. Thanks.

diamondsgirl
02-17-2010, 04:07 PM

and Max! ;)

bueno bob
02-17-2010, 04:08 PM

Nerd, dork, BigDoucheBrian, teabaggers, etc.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-17-2010, 04:49 PM

and pete's brother too:)

Nickdfresh
02-17-2010, 04:58 PM
American beer is close enough to water not to count... :)

You're drinking the WRONG American beer my friend...

Try a "microbrew" (a deceptive term, since the multitude of American microbreweries have threatened the "big four" of the American macrobrew "American adjunct lagers" to threaten their profitability)...

A nice Sierra Nevada Pale Ale will rival anything you know...

Nickdfresh
02-17-2010, 05:04 PM

Where is Barry's birth certificate anyway? Birther - another insult Dems made up for those who simply want the Pres to come clean about his Not-born-in-the-US-Islam-worshiping past.

Props to Barry...the only Pres to visit all 57 states! :appl: :appl:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/trolling/geebeemer/TROLLING.jpg

When you're too stupid actually post something contributory, just troll!

(Even a "weak piss" troll is better than nothing!)

jhale667
02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Listen up, Goober! You would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't copy all of LoungeMachine's prose. Think real hard, put on your thinking cap, and pull some originality out of your ass for once.

You say I'm not like my former self and am not getting to you...is that it? Your unoriginal cry-baby posts say otherwise. You're heavily outgunned in a battle of wits with a master.

Now get out from under your bosses desk and get back to work! :tongue0011:

Dude, fuck off. :fufu:

You might be taken more seriously if you EVER had an original thought in your empty neocon head, but that's not going to happen as we all know. "Master"...what a fucking joke.

You CAN'T match wits because you're UNARMED. Try as you might, you're the one who shows up to a gunfight with a KNIFE, stupid.

I don't need to copy anyone's prose...but if it sounds at all similar, perhaps it's because we ALL agree you're an IDIOT.

Fucking weak ass troll bitch.

chefcraig
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM

Goober was a character on the old Andy Griffith show, played by George Lindsey. He was pretty much a simpleton, and the name soon became a part of the U.S. lexicon for defining a twit. More or less the Homer Simpson of his day.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6229/agoober.jpg (http://img534.imageshack.us/i/agoober.jpg/)

Dan
02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
and pete's brother too:)

Instead Of A Smoke In Your Mouth,Try A Breast,You Will Stop Smoking.:D:hitch:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Instead Of A Smoke In Your Mouth,Try A Breast,You Will Stop Smoking.:D:hitch:

a smoke in my breast?:hee:

Dan
02-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Smoking Breast.:D

chefcraig
02-17-2010, 06:29 PM
How rude. :tongue0011:

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 07:00 PM

It always amazes me how many up tight reactionaries are in his fan base.

It's like they grew up to be parents in a Twisted Sister video. :)

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
and Max! ;)

Ahh you're in trouble now Frank!

http://www.huginn.com/knuth/blog/pics/frank-burns.jpg

sadaist
02-17-2010, 07:22 PM

Do the world a favor - go to your local hardware store, get the sturdiest 2x4 you can find, and HIT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD WITH IT REPEATEDLY.

One can only hope you may knock some sense into yourself. :fufu:

Dude. You are a grade A moron. Nah, even grade A is too high a rating if you think those are my words. Do you have a brain? Do you pay attention to anything happening around you? I only quoted your Democrat heroes. NONE of that was my own. It's your own guys you are calling bigots and assholes. Those are their own words. I didn't even alter them.

"It was Allah" referring to when Obama said "his Muslim faith" when interviewed by George Stephanopolous.

"visiting our 57th state" referring to Obama saying he visited 57 states.

"trying to bury his true birth certificate" even Barack made a joke about this 2 weeks ago.

"forget he was black for an hour" referring to a direct quote by Chris Matthews immediately after the State of the Union speech.

"being clean" referring to a direct quote from Baracks Vice President, Joe Biden.

"not using a negro dialect." referring to a direct quote from your fearless co-leader Harry Reid.

Put them all together now. Come on. Pretend to be smart here (it's ok if you have someone at home help you on this one, I won't tell) and you get what I wrote.

So what did we learn? You believe that Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Joe Biden & Chris Matthews are assholes & bigots. Nice to know these are the guys representing your side.

Guitar Shark
02-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Guess I misinterpreted your post too.

Can Chris Matthews really be considered to be on the left? I've seen a few interviews where he sounds decidedly conservative (and crazy).

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 07:30 PM
"visiting our 57th state" referring to Obama saying he visited 57 states.
[B]

Maybe he was including the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Iraq, Mexico and Haiti... :)

thome
02-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Unlike all the crazy Bush talk here is our fearless leader boozing it up and probably soon in need of a smoke.

Ok, So ,,,,,,,,I ain't really harsh'n for the drinkie thing cause he might be buy'n the next round .

But,this is a good fit in here.;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uDR41t8h_2o/SokqxOna9-I/AAAAAAAABOc/8V3aqYAYM8k/s400/obama10.jpg

FORD
02-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Maybe he was including the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Iraq, Mexico and Haiti... :)

Actually, he never really said 57 states. It's a bit like how the Repukes misquoted Al Gore to say he "invented the Internet", which he never actually said.

Obama was talking about 57 primary contests. In addition to the 50 states, there are also primaries in Washington DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and a few other places I can't remember off the top of my head, but the total number of 57 is about right. And because Hillary refused to concede, even though she lost any chance of winning the delegates by March of 2008, all 57 primaries & caucuses took place.

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 08:01 PM
You call drinking a thimble of beer for a photo 'boozing it up'?

Seshmeister
02-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Actually, he never really said 57 states. It's a bit like how the Repukes misquoted Al Gore to say he "invented the Internet", which he never actually said.

There's a surprise.

I nearly looked it up but they tell so many lies it gets easier just to assume it's bullshit.

thome
02-17-2010, 08:36 PM
You call drinking a thimble of beer for a photo 'boozing it up'?

For that skinny guy, yeah.

Those Amber Beers maybe 5%.

That super model girly body style he has, he could be blasted after 2 beers.lol

thome
02-17-2010, 08:39 PM
There's a surprise.

I nearly looked it up but they tell so many lies it gets easier just to assume it's bullshit.

Al Gore has always been the spokes person for another mans hard work.

He is always wrong.

I think HE assumes he invented the internet.

sadaist
02-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Guess I misinterpreted your post too.

Can Chris Matthews really be considered to be on the left? I've seen a few interviews where he sounds decidedly conservative (and crazy).

My post was in jest towards all the supposed allies of Obama who have made idiotic statements. Then turn around and attack far less offensive statements as racist.

As for Matthews, he seems left every time I've seen him. But that was when he was cuckoo for Hillary puffs. Remember the tingle up his leg her speech gave him?

sadaist
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Actually, he never really said 57 states.

Obama was talking about 57 primary contests.

I disagree. But rather than we argue back & forth when we should be enjoying a cold one, here is the clip. Decipher how ever you want.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sadaist
02-17-2010, 09:18 PM
It's a bit like how the Repukes misquoted Al Gore to say he "invented the Internet", which he never actually said.

He didn't?

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnFJ8cHAlco&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnFJ8cHAlco&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love this part..."I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives". Reminds me of "Such as".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
02-17-2010, 09:30 PM
As for Matthews, he seems left every time I've seen him. But that was when he was cuckoo for Hillary puffs. Remember the tingle up his leg her speech gave him?

Tweety is probably best described as a DLC'er. He's really kind of bi-polar.... Seems to be cheering on the Republicans half the time, and the other half, he seems to be cheering "Democrats", but rarely if ever the actual Liberals.

That's consistent with the DLC. They claim to be "Democrats", yet they always have more bad things to say about Liberals than they do about Republicans. Yeah, Matthews might have worked for Tip O'Neill back in the 80's, but then look at Evan Bayh. His father was an actual Democrat, but the rotten apple fell far from that tree. Tweety doesn't even have any genetic reasons to be a loyal Democrat.

BigBadBrian
02-18-2010, 06:33 AM
A nice Sierra Nevada Pale Ale will rival anything you know...

:beers8:

BigBadBrian
02-18-2010, 06:35 AM
Dude, fuck off. :fufu:

Thanks for proving my point, Goober! :biggrin: