PDA

View Full Version : Teabagger Terrorism in Texas!!

FORD
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/g-cvr-100218-planecrash-11a.grid-6x2.jpg

Man crashes plane into Texas office building
Officials: Pilot was upset with IRS, act may have been intentional
BREAKING NEWS
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 11:55 a.m. PT, Thurs., Feb. 18, 2010

AUSTIN, Texas - A man upset with the Internal Revenue Service set fire to his home, got into his small plane and crashed it Thursday into a multistory office building that houses federal tax employees, authorities said.

At least two people were injured in the crash and a third person who worked in the building was unaccounted for, fire officials said. The crash caused a fire that sent black smoke billowing from the seven-story Echelon Building.

Federal law enforcement officials said they were investigating whether the pilot crashed on purpose in an effort to blow up IRS offices.

About 190 IRS employees work in the building, and IRS spokesman Richard C. Sanford the agency was trying to account for all of its workers.

The pilot, listed in FAA and property records as Andrew Joseph Stack 3rd of Austin and identified by law enforcement sources as Joseph Stack, apparently had a long-running dispute with the IRS.

Stack apparently left a long message, dated Thursday, on his company Web site outlining problems with the IRS and said violence "is the only answer."

"If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, 'Why did this have to happen?' The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time," the note begins.

A senior law enforcement official told NBC's Pete Williams the saga began Thursday morning, when police received a domestic disturbance call at Stack's house. When they responded, they discovered that the man had lit a fire in his house and fled. They said he went to the Georgetown Municipal Airport, got into his small plane and took off.

A short time later, the plane crashed into the office building about 30 miles away. Federal authorities said they did not know whether the man crashed the plane intentionally, though they said it was a distinct possibility, the official told NBC.

The Echelon Building is next to a major highway in north Austin, and the crash started fires on several floors of the building. Dozens of windows were blown out of the hulking black building and vehicles traveling on a nearby highway paused to look.

Authorities were conducting a roll call to try to account for all the workers who were in the building.

Two people were taken to a hospital, Austin Assistant Fire Chief Harry Evans said. The nature and severity of their injuries weren't immediately clear. A third person was unaccounted for, Evans said. It was not immediately known if the victims were from the plane or the office building.

Pilot's background
In the rambling statement posted on the Web site of his independent Texas-based software company, Embedded Art, Stack apparently blamed the IRS for the loss of tens of thousands in savings and retirement money over the years.

Administrative records show the Web site was registered to Joe Stack of San Marcos, Texas, in 2006.

Stack said his "nightmare" with the federal government dated to the early 1980s.

In one passage, Stack writes: “That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0. It made me realize for the first time that I live in a country with an ideology that is based on a total and complete lie. It also made me realize, not only how naive I had been, but also the incredible stupidity of the American public; that they buy, hook, line, and sinker, the crap about their 'freedom' … and that they continue to do so with eyes closed in the face of overwhelming evidence and all that keeps happening in front of them.”

He also wrote: "Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it's time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours?

Toward the end, he wrote, “I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.”

The IRS, CIA and FBI all have offices in the complex where the building that was struck is located, though it was not clear if they are all in the building that was hit.

The IRS Web site said an office of its EP Team Audit Program is located in the building where the plane crashed. The group, known as EPTA, examines employee benefit plans with 2,500 or more participants, according to the Web site.

The FBI said its office was not in the building.

In Washington, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said President Barack Obama was briefed on the crash. The Homeland Security Department was investigating all angles but the case does not appear to be terrorism, Gibbs said.

'Huge fireball'
Peggy Walker, an IRS revenue officer who works in the building, said she was sitting at her desk when the plane crashed.

"It felt like a bomb blew off. The ceiling caved in and windows blew in. We got up and ran," she said.

Matt Farney, 39, who was in the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, said he saw a low-flying private plane near some apartments and the office building just before it crashed.

"I figured he was going to buzz the apartments or he was showing off," Farney said, adding that the plane dipped down. "It was a ball of flames that was high or higher than the apartments. It was surreal. It was insane. ... It didn't look like he was out of control or anything."

A witness who described himself as a small-aircraft pilot told KXAN-TV that he witnessed the accident from the parking lot of a nearby restaurant.

“It was really low,” he said. “He brushed along a parking lot light … (and) shot right across the road. It was going really fast. … It sounded like the engine was on full blast. Then it whacked in-between the first and second floor.”

Tucker Thurman was driving to work when he said he saw a small plane flying very low over the highway. He said he saw it then bank heavily to the right before heading into the building.

"There was a huge fireball. It's right into the building," Thurman told the Austin Statesman.

Another witness told KXAN that the plane buzzed a nearby apartment building before hitting the office building.

“It looked like he had full control, but as soon as he cleared the apartments, he just dropped down. … It was within feet of the top of the apartment complex,” he said.

This is a developing story. Check back for details.

© 2010 msnbc.com

URL: Man crashes plane into Texas office building - Life- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35460268/ns/us_news-life/)

FORD
02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
The Nutcase's own words, from his website Site Offline (http://embeddedart.com/)

If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, “Why did this have to happen?” The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn’t enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes with example after example if I would let it. I find the process of writing it frustrating, tedious, and probably pointless… especially given my gross inability to gracefully articulate my thoughts in light of the storm raging in my head. Exactly what is therapeutic about that I’m not sure, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy. Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was “no taxation without representation”. I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that crap from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a “crackpot”, traitor and worse.

While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in.

And justice? You’ve got to be kidding!

How can any rational individual explain that white elephant conundrum in the middle of our tax system and, indeed, our entire legal system? Here we have a system that is, by far, too complicated for the brightest of the master scholars to understand. Yet, it mercilessly “holds accountable” its victims, claiming that they’re responsible for fully complying with laws not even the experts understand. The law “requires” a signature on the bottom of a tax filing; yet no one can say truthfully that they understand what they are signing; if that’s not “duress” than what is. If this is not the measure of a totalitarian regime, nothing is.

How did I get here?

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0. It made me realize for the first time that I live in a country with an ideology that is based on a total and complete lie. It also made me realize, not only how naive I had been, but also the incredible stupidity of the American public; that they buy, hook, line, and sinker, the crap about their “freedom”… and that they continue to do so with eyes closed in the face of overwhelming evidence and all that keeps happening in front of them.

Before even having to make a shaky recovery from the sting of the first lesson on what justice really means in this country (around 1984 after making my way through engineering school and still another five years of “paying my dues”), I felt I finally had to take a chance of launching my dream of becoming an independent engineer.

On the subjects of engineers and dreams of independence, I should digress somewhat to say that I’m sure that I inherited the fascination for creative problem solving from my father. I realized this at a very young age.

The significance of independence, however, came much later during my early years of college; at the age of 18 or 19 when I was living on my own as student in an apartment in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My neighbor was an elderly retired woman (80+ seemed ancient to me at that age) who was the widowed wife of a retired steel worker. Her husband had worked all his life in the steel mills of central Pennsylvania with promises from big business and the union that, for his 30 years of service, he would have a pension and medical care to look forward to in his retirement. Instead he was one of the thousands who got nothing because the incompetent mill management and corrupt union (not to mention the government) raided their pension funds and stole their retirement. All she had was social security to live on.

In retrospect, the situation was laughable because here I was living on peanut butter and bread (or Ritz crackers when I could afford to splurge) for months at a time. When I got to know this poor figure and heard her story I felt worse for her plight than for my own (I, after all, I thought I had everything to in front of me). I was genuinely appalled at one point, as we exchanged stories and commiserated with each other over our situations, when she in her grandmotherly fashion tried to convince me that I would be “healthier” eating cat food (like her) rather than trying to get all my substance from peanut butter and bread. I couldn’t quite go there, but the impression was made. I decided that I didn’t trust big business to take care of me, and that I would take responsibility for my own future and myself.

Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-the-ears’ contract software engineer... and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706.

For you who are unfamiliar, here is the core text of the IRS Section 1706, defining the treatment of workers (such as contract engineers) for tax purposes. Visit this link for a conference committee report (Synergistech :: Section 1706 of the 1986 Tax Reform Act (http://www.synergistech.com/1706.shtml#ConferenceCommitteeReport)) regarding the intended interpretation of Section 1706 and the relevant parts of Section 530, as amended. For information on how these laws affect technical services workers and their clients, read our discussion here (Synergistech :: Laws affecting brokered Independent Contractors' tax status (http://www.synergistech.com/ic-taxlaw.shtml)).

SEC. 1706. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN TECHNICAL PERSONNEL.

(a) IN GENERAL - Section 530 of the Revenue Act of 1978 is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection:

(d) EXCEPTION. - This section shall not apply in the case of an individual who pursuant to an arrangement between the taxpayer and another person, provides services for such other person as an engineer, designer, drafter, computer programmer, systems analyst, or other similarly skilled worker engaged in a similar line of work.

(b) EFFECTIVE DATE. - The amendment made by this section shall apply to remuneration paid and services rendered after December 31, 1986.

Note:

· "another person" is the client in the traditional job-shop relationship.

· "taxpayer" is the recruiter, broker, agency, or job shop.

· "individual", "employee", or "worker" is you.

Admittedly, you need to read the treatment to understand what it is saying but it’s not very complicated. The bottom line is that they may as well have put my name right in the text of section (d). Moreover, they could only have been more blunt if they would have came out and directly declared me a criminal and non-citizen slave. Twenty years later, I still can’t believe my eyes.

During 1987, I spent close to $5000 of my ‘pocket change’, and at least 1000 hours of my time writing, printing, and mailing to any senator, congressman, governor, or slug that might listen; none did, and they universally treated me as if I was wasting their time. I spent countless hours on the L.A. freeways driving to meetings and any and all of the disorganized professional groups who were attempting to mount a campaign against this atrocity. This, only to discover that our efforts were being easily derailed by a few moles from the brokers who were just beginning to enjoy the windfall from the new declaration of their “freedom”. Oh, and don’t forget, for all of the time I was spending on this, I was loosing income that I couldn’t bill clients.

After months of struggling it had clearly gotten to be a futile exercise. The best we could get for all of our trouble is a pronouncement from an IRS mouthpiece that they weren’t going to enforce that provision (read harass engineers and scientists). This immediately proved to be a lie, and the mere existence of the regulation began to have its impact on my bottom line; this, of course, was the intended effect.

Again, rewind my retirement plans back to 0 and shift them into idle. If I had any sense, I clearly should have left abandoned engineering and never looked back.

Instead I got busy working 100-hour workweeks. Then came the L.A. depression of the early 1990s. Our leaders decided that they didn’t need the all of those extra Air Force bases they had in Southern California, so they were closed; just like that. The result was economic devastation in the region that rivaled the widely publicized Texas S&L fiasco. However, because the government caused it, no one gave a shit about all of the young families who lost their homes or street after street of boarded up houses abandoned to the wealthy loan companies who received government funds to “shore up” their windfall. Again, I lost my retirement.

Years later, after weathering a divorce and the constant struggle trying to build some momentum with my business, I find myself once again beginning to finally pick up some speed. Then came the .COM bust and the 911 nightmare. Our leaders decided that all aircraft were grounded for what seemed like an eternity; and long after that, ‘special’ facilities like San Francisco were on security alert for months. This made access to my customers prohibitively expensive. Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY! After these events, there went my business but not quite yet all of my retirement and savings.

By this time, I’m thinking that it might be good for a change. Bye to California, I’ll try Austin for a while. So I moved, only to find out that this is a place with a highly inflated sense of self-importance and where damn little real engineering work is done. I’ve never experienced such a hard time finding work. The rates are 1/3 of what I was earning before the crash, because pay rates here are fixed by the three or four large companies in the area who are in collusion to drive down prices and wages… and this happens because the justice department is all on the take and doesn’t give a fuck about serving anyone or anything but themselves and their rich buddies.

To survive, I was forced to cannibalize my savings and retirement, the last of which was a small IRA. This came in a year with mammoth expenses and not a single dollar of income. I filed no return that year thinking that because I didn’t have any income there was no need. The sleazy government decided that they disagreed. But they didn’t notify me in time for me to launch a legal objection so when I attempted to get a protest filed with the court I was told I was no longer entitled to due process because the time to file ran out. Bend over for another $10,000 helping of justice.

So now we come to the present. After my experience with the CPA world, following the business crash I swore that I’d never enter another accountant’s office again. But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income, not to mention an expensive new business asset, a piano, which I had no idea how to handle. After considerable thought I decided that it would be irresponsible NOT to get professional help; a very big mistake.

When we received the forms back I was very optimistic that they were in order. I had taken all of the years information to Bill Ross, and he came back with results very similar to what I was expecting. Except that he had neglected to include the contents of Sheryl’s unreported income; $12,700 worth of it. To make matters worse, Ross knew all along this was missing and I didn’t have a clue until he pointed it out in the middle of the audit. By that time it had become brutally evident that he was representing himself and not me.

This left me stuck in the middle of this disaster trying to defend transactions that have no relationship to anything tax-related (at least the tax-related transactions were poorly documented). Things I never knew anything about and things my wife had no clue would ever matter to anyone. The end result is… well, just look around.

I remember reading about the stock market crash before the “great” depression and how there were wealthy bankers and businessmen jumping out of windows when they realized they screwed up and lost everything. Isn’t it ironic how far we’ve come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their asses and it’s “business-as-usual”. Now when the wealthy fuck up, the poor get to die for the mistakes… isn’t that a clever, tidy solution.

As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010

FORD
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I am about 95% certain that this guy was one of the self-described "patriots" that I used to chat with on the old "SurvNet" (as in "Survivalist") BBS systems back in 1992-95. I conned my way into a moderator gig on that system, even though I never concealed my Liberalism. These guys were literally insane. There were discussions of "retaliation" being necessary for the Koresh incident in Waco, and if Tim McVeigh was not a member of this crowd, they might have well inspired him. I still have a printout somewhere of a discussion that called for a "warning shot" to be fired on April 19, 1995 :eek:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
not for nuthin'..http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/58034-pissed-about-taxes.html#post1431429

but i like your title better.:hee:

FORD
02-18-2010, 03:46 PM
The Teabaggers have already made this psycho terrorist into a hero.

Joseph Andrew Stack | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=323208187216&ref=search&sid=10132698.3845767387..1&_fb_noscript=1)

chefcraig
02-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Let me see if I'm following the logic in play here...if a guy flies an airplane into a building, but blogs about doing so beforehand, he's a martyr who took a stand against tyranny. Yet if anybody else does the same thing (minus the blog part), they are terrorists?

Somebody remind me to make a post in either the Front Line (or the Dump, come to think of it) before I get around to robbing a liquor store that I was doing it to protest the high cost of quality vodka. That way, maybe it will lighten my sentence when I inevitably get caught.

Nitro Express
02-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Basically the fool killed some office workers and changed nothing. If you are willing to die for the cause, do something useful.

FORD
02-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Let me see if I'm following the logic in play here...if a guy flies an airplane into a building, but blogs about doing so beforehand, he's a martyr who took a stand against tyranny. Yet if anybody else does the same thing (minus the blog part), they are terrorists?

Somebody remind me to make a post in either the Front Line (or the Dump, come to think of it) before I get around to robbing a liquor store that I was doing it to protest the high cost of quality vodka. That way, maybe it will lighten my sentence when I inevitably get caught.

Actually, if you do it to protest high priced tequila you might be able to get Sammy Hagar arrested as an accessory. :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Actually, if you do it to protest high priced tequila you might be able to get Sammy Hagar arrested as an accessory. :biggrin:

fuck that, put him in the plane

sadaist
02-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Looking at the news video of this building burning, it's a miracle that tons of people were not killed. We should be thankful those people were able to get out quickly & safely. Although they say one person is unaccounted for. Let's hope it was just someone playing hooky from work today.

sadaist
02-18-2010, 04:59 PM

Cabo Wabo tequila is way over priced. It's good as far as tequila goes, but not for the money they want for it...not by a long shot. I'll stick to my Cuervo 1800.

Unchainme
02-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I heard this guy was auctually Joe Blunder upset that got banned last night.

MAX
02-18-2010, 05:06 PM

:lmao:

MAX
02-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Fuck, suuup with the whackaloons and air travel today? Some nut pulled a bomb threat and a plane had to make an emergency landing in the land of Zion this morning as well. :rolleyes:

Baby's On Fire
02-18-2010, 06:34 PM
fuck that, put him in the plane

How would the plane get off the ground?

PETE'S BROTHER
02-18-2010, 06:56 PM
How would the plane get off the ground?

i guess we would have to smash the building into the plane then.

Nitro Express
02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
If you are going to kamakaze something, be sure to take a swig of sake and tie a good luck headband on your head. Banzi!

Terry
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
And extreme right wing bloggers are applauding his actions?

Not smart.

Although the tax code is bullshit.

ULTRAMAN VH
02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
And where exactly does it say he is a member of the Tea Party Movement?:umm:

FORD
02-18-2010, 09:54 PM
And where exactly does it say he is a member of the Tea Party Movement?:umm:

You're not that dumb are you, Ultravag? You know damn well that bitching about taxes is Teabagger 101.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2009/04/15/2009059026.jpg

He just escalated his bitching to the ultimate level.

Unchainme
02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
And extreme right wing bloggers are applauding his actions?

Not smart.

Although the tax code is bullshit.

Pretty much.

It's a shame because it makes those that want like lets say, a fair or flat tax (both of which I highly support) look like the unabomber now.

Nothing wrong with being against the current tax system, but this guy doing this just really hurt the cause.

BITEYOASS
02-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh shit! Austin is where I mailed my federal tax return. That motherfucker in the plane just prevented me from getting my tax refund. So thanks a lot asshole! I hope Satan is teabagging you in hell right now you fucking son of a bitch! :mad::mad2::upyours:

Blackflag
02-18-2010, 10:07 PM
So is this thread supposed to elicit sympathy for the IRS?

Or just another thread smearing these "teabag" people, when there's no evidence he had anything to do with them?

Blackflag
02-18-2010, 10:08 PM
I am about 95% certain that this guy was one of the self-described "patriots" that I used to chat with on the old "SurvNet" (as in "Survivalist") BBS systems back in 1992-95. I conned my way into a moderator gig on that system,

Why doesn't that surprise me? :lmao:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-18-2010, 11:06 PM
So is this thread supposed to elicit sympathy for the IRS?

Or just another thread smearing these "teabag" people, when there's no evidence he had anything to do with them?

for a while it was about crashin' sammy in a plane:biggrin:

you can always visit my thread in non.:hee:

Unchainme
02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
not for nothing, but at the very least Beck (disclaimer: don't like the guy, my old man does and was watching it while doing some homework for my art survey class. More of a CNN watcher) condemned it.

Also went whacko with the chalkboard and seemed to upset, though I'm not sure of it was genuine or faux.

FORD
02-18-2010, 11:50 PM
BecKKK wipes Vicks Vapo Rub under his eyes to make himself cry. His tears are every bit as authentic as Jimmy Swaggart's classic hit single "I Have Sinned Against You, Lord".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1OXAi7rNMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1OXAi7rNMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hambon4lif
02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
not for nothing, but at the very least Beck condemned it.

Also went whacko with the chalkboard and seemed to upset, though I'm not sure of it was genuine or faux.Beck is a living, breathing sorry excuse of a human being. A fake conservative Judas goat, and his shit stinks so bad at this point that I'm surprised anyone takes him seriously anymore....he's a fucking cartoon of a human being that made a helluva lot of money by portraying (on-camera at least) someone who is clearly off his meds!

His dissatisfaction was as "genuine" as he is a "human being".

sadaist
02-19-2010, 12:01 AM
You're not that dumb are you, Ultravag? You know damn well that bitching about taxes is Teabagger 101.

And being a lemming and blindly giving all your money to the "protectors" is liberalism 101?

Bitching about taxes is being American 101. Every American, in every corner of the country has bitched about taxes at one time or another. Citizens on how high they are, politicians about needing more of them....and everyone about others wasting them.

sadaist
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
That motherfucker in the plane just prevented me from getting my tax refund. So thanks a lot asshole!

Are you bitching about taxes? Better retract that before Ford brands you a teabagger.

FORD
02-19-2010, 12:22 AM
And being a lemming and blindly giving all your money to the "protectors" is liberalism 101?

Bitching about taxes is being American 101. Every American, in every corner of the country has bitched about taxes at one time or another. Citizens on how high they are, politicians about needing more of them....and everyone about others wasting them.

But the teabaggers don't get the fundamental reality of the problem.

The real problem is not that the working class is overtaxed, but that the rich are horribly undertaxed.

But then these fake teabagger movements are funded by Dick Armey and the Koch brothers, who are members of that undertaxed top 1%. And they want to keep it that way.

hambon4lif
02-19-2010, 12:46 AM
The real problem is not that the working class is overtaxed, but that the rich are horribly undertaxed.It doesn't matter which end of the political spectrum you're from. This is definitely one point everyone can agree on....

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 01:19 AM
It doesn't matter which end of the political spectrum you're from. This is definitely one point everyone can agree on....

Bullshit. Everybody is overtaxed because spending is too high. It's only bitter little jealous bitches who think that somebody else's taxes should rise...but not their own.

Cut the fucking spending before you say a fucking word about raising anybody's taxes. As they spend the country into bankruptcy.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-19-2010, 01:51 AM

taxation without representation?:umm: i remember that bein' relevant once.

FORD
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Yeah, they should cut the spending too. Start with this goddamn ridiculous idea Obama just got to loan billions to the nuclear industry. Yeah, I said it. It was a fucking stupid idea. The LAST thing we need on this planet is more radioactive waste factories.

Next thing we need to do is get the fuck out of Iraq and Afghanistan NOW. Apparently flying planes into buildings isn't terrorism after all, according to the government, so there is no longer any excuse to be in Afghanistan (as if anyone connected with 9/11 was there in the first fucking place)

End all subsidies to MonSatan and other frankenfood companies, and to the tobacco industry. Companies who kill their customer base by design should not be doing so with taxpayer money.

And after that, eliminate all tax loopholes, and AFTER that is done, roll the tax rates on the rich back to where Eisenhower had them.

And you will have plenty of money to catch this fucking country up to the 21st century. REAL health care, high speed rail system, national broadband internet, etc.

sadaist
02-19-2010, 02:00 AM
The real problem is not that the working class is overtaxed, but that the rich are horribly undertaxed.

Bullshit. The government spends too much. Period.

I just don't understand how you can honestly believe the government is entitled to half of anyone's earnings.

And the working class are overtaxed. Maybe not in the official income tax deducted from their paychecks, but in all the little bullshit taxes they hope we don't notice as much because it is in smaller increments....gas, cigarettes, sales, soda, property, service, water, electricity, gas, television, phone, registration, drivers license, insurance, interest, and on & on & on.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:17 AM
The biggest "tax" of them all is the interest on the debt run up by Republican leaders over the last 30 years.......

:gulp:

Check to see what our highest tax rate was in the 50's and 60's sada and get back to me......

FORD
02-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Bullshit. The government spends too much. Period.

I just don't understand how you can honestly believe the government is entitled to half of anyone's earnings.

And the working class are overtaxed. Maybe not in the official income tax deducted from their paychecks, but in all the little bullshit taxes they hope we don't notice as much because it is in smaller increments....gas, cigarettes, sales, soda, property, service, water, electricity, gas, television, phone, registration, drivers license, insurance, interest, and on & on & on.

And why does the state have to keep passing those "little taxes" that nickle and dime you to death?

I know why it happens in California, because it's the same thing that happens here in Washington.

1) Rich right wing asshole writes ballot measure that eliminates or reduces a progressive tax (i.e. one that actually hits the rich harder)

2) Misinformed population buys a slick ballot title and/or ad campaign that sells the asshole ballot measure, without realizing what the money from that tax pays for - usually roads, schools, and other needed infrastructure.

3) To make up for the missing revenue, the state has to raise other taxes, and it usually comes in the form of regressive sales taxes on gas, beer, tobacco, or whatever.

It's bullshit, and it's time the rich started paying their fair share, so we can eliminate the regressive taxes.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Bullshit. Everybody is overtaxed because spending is too high. It's only bitter little jealous bitches who think that somebody else's taxes should rise...but not their own.

Cut the fucking spending before you say a fucking word about raising anybody's taxes. As they spend the country into bankruptcy.

Okay....

Let's start with the Military Industrial Complex and spending money on Nation Building and protecting oil interests of private corporations......

Let's start by quitting being the world's police force.....

Let's start by ENFORCING the tax codes currently on the books....

Let's start by not allowing the Halliburtons of the world move their HQ to Dubai to dodge paying US corporate taxes...

Then you can whine about "spending" :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:24 AM
It's bullshit, and it's time the rich started paying their fair share, so we can eliminate the regressive taxes.

Let's begin by eliminating the fucking $105k cap [or whatever it is now] on SS taxes.....

Let's begin by raising the cap gains tax from 15% to 33%...

FORD
02-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Let's begin by eliminating the fucking $105k cap [or whatever it is now] on SS taxes.....

Let's begin by raising the cap gains tax from 15% to 33%...

True enough, but Sadie started bringing the state sales taxes into the discussion, so I thought I'd remind him how they got that way in California.

And Washington.

Tim Eyman should be deported, but I can't think of a country that would take him.

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Okay....

Let's start with the Military Industrial Complex and spending money on Nation Building and protecting oil interests of private corporations......

Let's start by quitting being the world's police force.....

Let's start by ENFORCING the tax codes currently on the books....

Let's start by not allowing the Halliburtons of the world move their HQ to Dubai to dodge paying US corporate taxes...

Then you can whine about "spending" :rolleyes:

Thanks for agreeing with me. Yes, let's do all that before you start itching to raise somebody's taxes.

How fucking backwards is it to say taxes are too low when that's where your money goes?

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 02:46 AM

We're never going to agree on this, because you're one of those "tax the neighbor" welfare douchebags....but why the fuck should anybody pay into SS over $105 if they're never going to see a dime of that money back?

SS was set up to be a retirement program, not a welfare program. Why the fuck should somebody making more than $105 be forced to pay for your retirement?

I have a better idea. Just eliminate SS, and I'll pay for my retirement, and you pay for yours. There's nothing more fair than that.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:47 AM
Thanks for agreeing with me. Yes, let's do all that before you start itching to raise somebody's taxes.

How fucking backwards is it to say taxes are too low when that's where your money goes?

My point is if we fucking held big corporations accountable, and quit trying to be the biggest cock on the block, we wouldn't have to raise anybody's taxes.....

But since the MIC isnt going away anytime soon, and we're not in any hurry to enforce current tax laws..........

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 02:49 AM
My point is if we fucking held big corporations accountable, and quit trying to be the biggest cock on the block, we wouldn't have to raise anybody's taxes

Agreed. Then why the fuck are you people always screaming to raise taxes on people making more than 105?? Give me a fucking break.

Cunt.

FORD
02-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Agreed. Then why the fuck are you people always screaming to raise taxes on people making more than 105?? Give me a fucking break.

Because Warren Buffett should not pay less taxes than his own secretary. And he will tell you that himself, although most in his tax bracket would not.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:55 AM

That's not income tax, that's SS tax....

SS tax isnt supposed to go for Bombs and Bombay Martinis for Congress.....

Imagine making SS solvent forever, without a nickle of income tax involved.....

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Agreed.
Cunt.

The "cunt" was worth the effort of an edit?

okay.

Happy to make you feel better.....

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 02:57 AM
Because Warren Buffett should not pay less taxes than his own secretary. And he will tell you that himself, although most in his tax bracket would not.

And why should cap gains taxes be HALF of what working people pay?

FUCK WALL STREET WITH THEIR OWN DISEASED COCKS.

cunts

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 02:59 AM
As your feeble friend pointed out, that has to do with enforcement of the existing rates, and not a problem with the rates themselves.

Secondly, that's a lame-ass urban legend that he uses to pander to people with. Stop pretending that's the rule and not the exception.

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 03:00 AM
The "cunt" was worth the effort of an edit?

okay.

Happy to make you feel better.....

:lmao:

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 03:04 AM
That's not income tax, that's SS tax....

SS tax isnt supposed to go for Bombs and Bombay Martinis for Congress.....

You just defeated your own argument. It isn't segregated for my retirement. In effect, it's just another tax. So all you're saying is that we should raise taxes on people making 105.

Whether it's to pay for bombs, or your retirement, it's fucking unconscionable.

Imagine making SS solvent forever, without a nickle of income tax involved.....

That's a nice lifetime movie. Back here in the real world, every extra dollar we pay either buys a bullet or goes to Goldman Sachs. Cut the fucking taxes and cut the spending. Period. Anybody who thinks the taxes should increase doesn't live in reality.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 03:04 AM
As your feeble friend pointed out, that has to do with enforcement of the existing rates, and not a problem with the rates themselves.

Secondly, that's a lame-ass urban legend that he uses to pander to people with. Stop pretending that's the rule and not the exception.

Who and what are you replying to?

Use the quote function, it is your friend.....

*edit* cunt

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 03:08 AM
I was responding to the Warren Buffett bullshit.

It would have been clear who I was replying to if you hadn't inserted your vapid bullshit inbetween.

Ass.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 03:11 AM
I was responding to the Warren Buffett bullshit.

It would have been clear who I was replying to if you hadn't inserted your vapid bullshit inbetween.

Ass.

Hey, you got to use the word vapid....

I know you couldn't wait to log on and throw that gem out there...

I help yet again.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 03:12 AM

Ass.

or if you had simply used the quote function like non-Yakimanians do everyday....

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 03:12 AM
I use it all the time, along with vacuous. The more people I meet, the more appropriate they seem.

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Yakimanians :hee:

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Yakimites?

Nitro Express
02-19-2010, 03:42 AM
We're never going to agree on this, because you're one of those "tax the neighbor" welfare douchebags....but why the fuck should anybody pay into SS over $105 if they're never going to see a dime of that money back?

SS was set up to be a retirement program, not a welfare program. Why the fuck should somebody making more than $105 be forced to pay for your retirement?

I have a better idea. Just eliminate SS, and I'll pay for my retirement, and you pay for yours. There's nothing more fair than that.

Social Security was a ponzi scheme from the get go. When it was enacted the average male lived to be age 65 which is the age that you can collect Social Security. So it was calculated that most people who paid into the system would die before they collected. Today the average male in the US lives to age 75 and so the slush fund is having to pay more out than anticipated. It never was about retirement, it was about fleecing the dumb public. One of the great schemes along with the Federal Reserve Act.

sadaist
02-19-2010, 03:44 AM
I just will never understand so many peoples addiction to other peoples money. Just like any other addiction, they will come up with any argument, excuse, or justification to feed it.

Nitro Express
02-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Oh shit! Austin is where I mailed my federal tax return. That motherfucker in the plane just prevented me from getting my tax refund. So thanks a lot asshole! I hope Satan is teabagging you in hell right now you fucking son of a bitch! :mad::mad2::upyours:

LOL! I send my return to Austin as well but didn't get it out this week. I had to get a K-1 from my accountant, so I didn't send it yet. I owe money so maybe I can get away with not sending shit but I doubt it.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 03:48 AM

While we're at it, let's privitize police and fire......

And i'll pay for my own road, and you can bike to work at Arby's on your own sidewalk...

LMAO

ULTRAMAN VH
02-19-2010, 03:58 AM
But the teabaggers don't get the fundamental reality of the problem.

But then these fake teabagger movements are funded by Dick Armey and the Koch brothers, who are members of that undertaxed top 1%. And they want to keep it that way.

The working class is not overtaxed? Have you looked at your pay stubs lately?

Nitro Express
02-19-2010, 03:58 AM
Yeah, they should cut the spending too. Start with this goddamn ridiculous idea Obama just got to loan billions to the nuclear industry. Yeah, I said it. It was a fucking stupid idea. The LAST thing we need on this planet is more radioactive waste factories.

Next thing we need to do is get the fuck out of Iraq and Afghanistan NOW. Apparently flying planes into buildings isn't terrorism after all, according to the government, so there is no longer any excuse to be in Afghanistan (as if anyone connected with 9/11 was there in the first fucking place)

End all subsidies to MonSatan and other frankenfood companies, and to the tobacco industry. Companies who kill their customer base by design should not be doing so with taxpayer money.

And after that, eliminate all tax loopholes, and AFTER that is done, roll the tax rates on the rich back to where Eisenhower had them.

And you will have plenty of money to catch this fucking country up to the 21st century. REAL health care, high speed rail system, national broadband internet, etc.

You almost sound like a Tea Bagger.:biggrin: I agree though. If we stay on the current path we are going to have a tax revolt for real. As the job losses mount and the abuse continues people will lose it. Something somewhere will snap. It always does, history proves that. I just wonder when and where it will snap and what the result will be.

People torch their house and fly an airplane into a government tax collecting office because they have lost it. More and more people will lose it as things get worse and they will get worse. The government just continues to spend and tax and waste and offers no real solution to any of the problems.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 04:23 AM
The working class is not overtaxed? Have you looked at your pay stubs lately?

Read the quote again, moron.....

ULTRAMAN VH
02-19-2010, 07:51 AM

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2009/04/15/2009059026.jpg

He just escalated his bitching to the ultimate level.

I am assuming when the info on this tragic event came over the wire, you couldn't help jerking yourself off before posting it, and just didn't bother to read his manifesto. You probably spooged all over your keyboard when you figured a way to tie the events to the teabaggers. Hate to rain on your parade, but this fucking loon displayed the anger and frustration of a socialist. The Tea Party Movement is not anti government, they are in favor of limited government. They are also pro christian. Notice in the manifesto, that he clearly states he is anti government and despises Christianity. At the end of his diatribe he clearly expresses his disdain for capitalism and his admiration for communism.

Terry
02-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Pretty much.

It's a shame because it makes those that want like lets say, a fair or flat tax (both of which I highly support) look like the unabomber now.

Nothing wrong with being against the current tax system, but this guy doing this just really hurt the cause.

Combo of flat and nat sales taxes wouldn't be a bad place to start.

thome
02-19-2010, 10:37 AM
I am assuming when the info on this tragic event came over the wire, you couldn't help jerking yourself off before posting it, and just didn't bother to read his manifesto. You probably spooged all over your keyboard when you figured a way to tie the events to the teabaggers. Hate to rain on your parade, but this fucking loon displayed the anger and frustration of a socialist. The Tea Party Movement is not anti government, they are in favor of limited government. They are also pro christian. Notice in the manifesto, that he clearly states he is anti government and despises Christianity. At the end of his diatribe he clearly expresses his disdain for capitalism and his admiration for communism.

The only thing tea baggers means is people who go to city council meetings.

Libs love to assign names, to people who actively question thier governments directions.

They always assign these names with derogatory deffinitions.

Because they are affraid.

They catagorize these people because of thier socialist creed, "all peoples must be seen as a threat."

standin
02-19-2010, 11:28 AM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/127765052_5f90570da6_m.jpg
Photo by *Hiro
Flickr: *Hiro's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hiro_oshima/)

BigBadBrian
02-19-2010, 11:46 AM

The top 1% pay 40% of all income taxes yet make only 22% of all income.

You want them to pay MORE????

How about a flat rate tax for EVERYONE....except the poorest of the poor?

Blackflag
02-19-2010, 11:52 AM
While we're at it, let's privitize police and fire......

And i'll pay for my own road, and you can bike to work at Arby's on your own sidewalk...

So you're equating us all pooling our funds to pay for a fireman to...your retirement fund? Now your retirement is a public concern we all need to band together to fund? :hee:

No, I have a better idea...I don't give a fuck about your retirement, or lack thereof. I'm pretty sure that's your private business. So again - you take care of yours, and I'll take care of mine. I'll race you there.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-19-2010, 11:54 AM

alright, as long as $70k is the poorest of the poor.;)

FORD
02-19-2010, 02:10 PM

You know why inheritance billionaires like Steve Forbes like the so called "flat tax" so much?

Because it doesn't apply to them. Most of the money they make doesn't come from "income" as it's generally understood. Let's take Senator Jay Rockefeller, for example. I'm not picking on him, but since he's an inheritance billionaire who admits he doesn't pay enough taxes, I know he wouldn't mind.

Under a flat tax, he would be taxed on the salary he makes as a US senator. But most of his money doesn't come from that. Same with Steve Forbes, which is why he supported the idea to begin with. You don't see Warren Buffett or Bill Gates supporting these plans, and oddly enough, both of them have openly admitted that they do not pay enough taxes.

This country was doing much better before the Reagan tax cuts. It's not a coincidence.

Kristy
02-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I didn't read his entire rant because life is just too short.

"We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy. Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was “no taxation without representation”. I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that crap from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a “crackpot”, traitor and worse."

:umm:What does he mean by "dedication and service"? That if we pay our taxes properly that Uncle Sam will guarantee 'justice' and (dare I say it) happiness for all? Cliche it seems there is nothing in the Constitution or The Bill Of Rights that states there shall be happiness and justice for all. Exactly what kind of justice is he talking about? The right to a speedy trial, an attorney, to not answer questions that might incriminate yourself? Or a justice that I make a lot of money, more than you so I should get to keep it like the greedy mega-corporations do? Just how many have served this country with their very lives or gave so much of their precious time to others knowing full well there is no fairness doctrine of "noble principles" that they would receive justice by their efforts? From what I read about the guy, Stack lived a more or less comfortable life, had a successful business, and pretended to be Bill Wyman on the side. Oooh, what a rough life in injustice, indeed!

http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/e5j16f1x.jpg

Much of his ranting is vague, barely understandable anger and anguish which I can somehow agree with when one considers how much of tax dollars are wasted each day but to deliberately harm innocents simply for their job description doesn't make this guy a "crackpot" as it does a nutcase. He achieved nothing but suffering and heartache for the people he injured. Oh yeah, that'll really send a message to the I.R.S. that they better watch their shit from now on: “I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well..." Don't worry, you asshole, they will.

sadaist
02-19-2010, 03:49 PM
...but to deliberately harm innocents simply for their job description doesn't make this guy a "crackpot" as it does a nutcase. He achieved nothing but suffering and heartache for the people he injured.

Yeah. In all honesty, he attacked the wrong people. These people he tried to kill are just like most of us. People with a day job doing what they're told hoping for a raise in 6 months. At 5 pm they punch out & are done with it for 15 hours. These are not the decision makers. These are our friends & relatives.

I believe this guy had delusions of grandeur that his letter would become some great call to arms for everyone else getting screwed by big brother. On one point, he is getting what he wanted though. That letter was read on every news station I could find. It's weird, I wanted to read it, but on the other hand felt like I was giving this asshole what he wanted by doing so.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2010, 04:20 PM
There goes his chance at being the next BP in Van Halen.....

chefcraig
02-19-2010, 04:24 PM
There goes his chance at being the next BP in Van Halen...

True, but you and me just moved up on the list as a result.

Sgt Schultz
02-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Linking Jihadists to Islam is wrong according to liberals but linking a leftist, Bush hating suicide pilot to the Tea Party is OK. (http://www.kenpittman.com/articles/195/1/Linking-Jihadists-to-Islam-is-wrong-according-to-liberals-but-linking-a-leftist-Bush-hating-suicide-pilot-to-the-Tea-Party-is-OK/Page1.html)

By Ken Pittman

Media condemns links of jihad to Islam but implies that Joseph Stack is representative of Tea Party

In an extraordinary but predictable attempt to connect the sole suicide pilot Joseph Andrew Stack of Texas to the right wing of the “Tea Party” movement, the liberal media has been caught with a gaping hypocrisy in their own policy.

It is quite apparent after reading the words of the disturbed software engineer Stack that he hated the Roman Catholic Church, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, big business, and capitalism itself. Here are some excerpts from his manifesto:

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in.

“The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010 - Joseph Stack

On to the hypocrisy.

Whether the pleads come from President Obama, The New York Times or the local liberal birdcage liners, the message has been the same for years. They have been critical of any and all who condemn Islamic Jihadist attacks and then link the attackers to Islam. The left and Islamo-apologists have campaigned vigorously to dismiss any wisdom that holds Muslim leaders accountable for al Q’aeda’s actions no matter how many were involved and no matter how many Muslims knew of such imminent attacks but never warned the West.

Now we see the Washington Post, the Huffington Post and others to the left imply that Joseph (Don't Fly Angry) Stack's actions should make the Tea Party movement accountable.

Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) National Executive Director Nihad Awad had this to say about Stack's suicide attack, "Whenever an individual or group attacks civilians in order to make a political statement, that is an act of terror."

Obviously we are glad Mr. Awad is on board finally and only after it is apparent that the attack was not a jihadist related one. Twenty to one says this guy will do a 180 on this statement at the next Allah Ackbar cafe` surprise.

The lesson learned here is that it is OK to link an insane action by an ambiguous yet radical Marxist to conservatives but it is still slanderous and morally wrong to link Jihadists to Islam.

BigBadBrian
02-20-2010, 08:56 AM
This was a false thread from the word "go."
This guy was no fan of Glenn Beck and was not a part of any Tea Party events.

He was just another left-wing loser.

Nitro Express
02-21-2010, 04:03 AM
You know why inheritance billionaires like Steve Forbes like the so called "flat tax" so much?

Because it doesn't apply to them. Most of the money they make doesn't come from "income" as it's generally understood. Let's take Senator Jay Rockefeller, for example. I'm not picking on him, but since he's an inheritance billionaire who admits he doesn't pay enough taxes, I know he wouldn't mind.

Under a flat tax, he would be taxed on the salary he makes as a US senator. But most of his money doesn't come from that. Same with Steve Forbes, which is why he supported the idea to begin with. You don't see Warren Buffett or Bill Gates supporting these plans, and oddly enough, both of them have openly admitted that they do not pay enough taxes.

This country was doing much better before the Reagan tax cuts. It's not a coincidence.

The megga rich put their money into foundations. The Rockefellers have a huge list of foundations and they control a lot of the country through them.

GAR
02-21-2010, 05:29 AM
It is of no coincidence you find a guy crashing a plane into an IRS building, while our daytime TV ads are full of lawyer commercials specializing in IRS-related issues.

IS this guy a hero? We'll have to see the whole story unfold for all the details.

GAR
02-21-2010, 05:33 AM

California sales tax back in the days the budget was balanced, was 6 percent! Probably 20 years ago or less.

Now it's 9.75 percent, and we're almost 40 billion in the hole - a hole started by those asshole Democrats spending, then claiming we have surplus to spend while they borrow more to spend.

No wonder businesses that can are leaving California, or moving production to Mexico or Taiwan.

FORD
02-21-2010, 10:49 AM
The megga rich put their money into foundations. The Rockefellers have a huge list of foundations and they control a lot of the country through them.

Which is exactly why PBS and NPR (which Greg Palast now calls "National Petroleum Radio") have taken such a hard right turn in recent years. First the Repuke congress cut their funding, then the fucked economy hurt their pledge drives, leaving them with only "foundation" donors.

FORD
02-21-2010, 10:52 AM
California sales tax back in the days the budget was balanced, was 6 percent! Probably 20 years ago or less.

Now it's 9.75 percent, and we're almost 40 billion in the hole - a hole started by those asshole Democrats spending, then claiming we have surplus to spend while they borrow more to spend.

No wonder businesses that can are leaving California, or moving production to Mexico or Taiwan.

See post #38 in this thread. It wasn't the "asshole Democrats". It was the assholes writing shitty ballot measures designed to appeal to morons like yourself.

LoungeMachine
02-21-2010, 12:10 PM
It is of no coincidence you find a guy crashing a plane into an IRS building, while our daytime TV ads are full of lawyer commercials specializing in IRS-related issues.

Watch alot of daytime televison, do you?

I'm not surprised.....

FORD
02-21-2010, 01:19 PM
only when the library kicks him out

lesfunk
02-23-2010, 11:18 AM
I was in Austin this weekend doing a gig and drove right past that building. There were bits of the plane still attached to the place. It's amazing that more people didn't get hurt or killed.