PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John

kwame k
02-19-2010, 07:26 PM
NEW YORK (AFP) – British pop superstar Elton John stirred controversy in a magazine interview Friday when he claimed that Jesus Christ was "gay."
"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems," John said in an interview posted on the website of US celebrity news magazine Parade.

"On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East -- you're as good as dead," said John, who is gay.

The Catholic League, the largest US Catholic rights group, condemned the comments.

"Jesus was certainly compassionate, but to say he was 'super-intelligent' is to compare the son of God to a successful game-show contestant," league president Bill Donohue said in a statement.

"More seriously, to call Jesus a homosexual is to label him a sexual deviant. But what else would we expect from a man who previously said, 'From my point of view, I would ban religion completely'?"

Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100219/en_afp/uspeoplereligioneltonjohn_20100219224636)

kwame k
02-19-2010, 07:28 PM
It would explain why he didn't follow tradition at the time and get married but.......

Having women groupies following him around and that hot chick Mary Magdalene in camp, leads me to believe he was just "living in sin" ;)

Diamondjimi
02-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Gayness is as silly as religion...

Diamondjimi
02-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Didn't Jebus enjoy the "company" of numerous women, drinkin wine, and working with wood?

The wasn't much different than amodern day Rock Star! :biggrin:

Jesus Christ
02-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Verily, as it was with My fellow Jew, Jerry Seinfeld. I hath been outed and I wasn't even in!

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :jesuslol:

Guitar Shark
02-19-2010, 08:01 PM
I hath been outed and I wasn't even in!

That's not what HE said!

Funny, I would have expected Jesus to catch, not pitch...

Jesus Christ
02-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Thou art bearing false witness, Matthew.

sadaist
02-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Wait, I thought Sir Elton didn't believe in Jesus. Now he says he was gay? Isn't that admitting that he believes Jesus lived? I suppose next thing is people will say it was a tiara of thorns.

But if Jesus were gay, that would explain the water into wine instead of beer.

Jesus Christ
02-19-2010, 08:44 PM

Oh, for Dad's sake, it was a wedding! Mom asked for wine. I would have preferred a good MPA*, Myself. :gulp:

*Messiah Pale Ale

kwame k
02-19-2010, 08:44 PM

:biggrin: wait......I'm drinking a Merlot right now!

kwame k
02-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Oh, for Dad's sake, it was a wedding! Mom asked for wine. I would have preferred a good MPA*, Myself. :gulp:

*Messiah Pale Ale

...is that to go with your Messiah Bold (http://www.milechai.com/jewishcooking/kosherfood/messiah-bold-kosher-beer.html)?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/messiah-bold-shmaltz-L.jpg

bueno bob
02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I read about this over at the Comcast page today. Needless to say, the response was overwhelmingly conservative, religious and, of course, righteously infuriated.

I laughed. It silly.

chefcraig
02-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Big deal. When Helen Reddy won a Grammy for "I Am Woman" back in the early seventies, she thanked God, “because She makes everything possible.” If old Elton is guilty of anything, it's for being some 40 years too late with a joke.

Unchainme
02-19-2010, 10:52 PM
don't think Jesus was gay, but I do think he loved the gays like he loved everyone back in the day (and still does.)

Didn't he help heal a Roman soldier's "boyfriend" back in the day or was that misinterpreted?

chefcraig
02-19-2010, 11:15 PM
don't think Jesus was gay, but I do think he loved the gays like he loved everyone back in the day (and still does.)

Didn't he help heal a Roman soldier's "boyfriend" back in the day or was that misinterpreted?

For these answers and more, check out this post (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/1411426-post17.html).

Seriously, you'll get a great laugh out of the book, along with some terrific insight. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-cool-smileys-961.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Cool-Smileys/)

sadaist
02-19-2010, 11:40 PM
:biggrin: wait......I'm drinking a Merlot right now!

Yes, but if you could close your eyes & magically make it an ice cold frosty mug of your favorite suds, would you?:beers8:

thome
02-20-2010, 12:20 AM
The last time I listened to Elton was the last time he said anything of value and I believe that was 1973 and the speech was Yellow Brick Road.

But, I am impressed that he has made millions off of people who ask for little more than a flapping jaw and consider it worthy.

I am in the wrong racket.

FORD
02-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Holy Moses, Elton has been decieved......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VIH11m6QGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VIH11m6QGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dan
02-20-2010, 03:17 AM
Elton Has Been On The Crack Since 1970.:D

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 04:12 AM
The last time I listened to Elton was the last time he said anything of value and I believe that was 1973 and the speech was Yellow Brick Road.

But, I am impressed that he has made millions off of people who ask for little more than a flapping jaw and consider it worthy.

I am in the wrong racket.

Yeah, he's getting paid millions for "flapping his jaw" and that whole "music" thing he does is just an aside-the-point thing, right?

BigBadBrian
02-20-2010, 09:00 AM
For a group of people destined for the infernal regions upon their death, it just amazes me how they always bring something up something they supposedly don't believe in.

It's quite pathetic and shows they are lacking something in their lives.

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 09:20 AM
For a group of people destined for the infernal regions upon their death, it just amazes me how they always bring something up something they supposedly don't believe in.

Uh-huh. Damn these souls that lack the skill of being judgmental. So your particular version of hell is full of homos and non-believers, eh? Fine. Given the choice, I'll take the netherworld. The joint will be free of self-appointed finger pointers such as yourself, Bon Scott will be the bartender, and the music will be much better.

Enjoy the view and choir practice, sweetheart. The reverend has a warm spot on his knee for young lads such as yourself. ;)

thome
02-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah, he's getting paid millions for "flapping his jaw" and that whole "music" thing he does is just an aside-the-point thing, right?

Are you going to tell me his sales are not directly related to the caricature he has made of himself?

The audience he has pandered too.?

That since 1973 he has just went to the pop timing metranome and stayed there..?

That his oddity of personality fashion, has overtaken his musical abilities and turned him into a image rather than a singer song writer..?

I own GYBR and it is a masterpiece. as far as I am concerned after that he went -Ziggy- and didn't break up the band.

FORD
02-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Are you going to tell me his sales are not directly related to the caricature he has made of himself?

The audience he has pandered too.?

That since 1973 he has just went to the pop timing metranome and stayed there..?

That his oddity of personality fashion, has overtaken his musical abilities and turned him into a image rather than a singer song writer..?

I own GYBR and it is a masterpiece. as far as I am concerned after that he went -Ziggy- and didn't break up the band.

http://www.discogs.com/image/R-150-1597018-1231124639.jpeg
Actually, it's more like his music took a turn for the worse when UNI records got swallowed up by MCA in 1974. Don't know why, exactly, but the same thing happened to Neil Diamond.
http://www.norelevance.com/45rpm/images/label_uni.jpg

Also there is the fact that Elton never really did all that well with any lyricist other than Bernie Taupin.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Actually, it's more like his music took a turn for the worse when UNI records got swallowed up by MCA in 1974. Don't know why, exactly, but the same thing happened to Neil Diamond.

Also there is the fact that Elton never really did all that well with any lyricist other than Bernie Taupin.

Yep, Elton without Bernie ='s lame music.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 10:45 AM

Yeah, I'm just glad your guy's view on Hell is based more on Dante's Inferno than anything actually in the Book you believe in :biggrin:

Like Craig said...I'd much rather be in a Hell with the cool people than hang in a Heaven with Jerry Falwell or Pat Robinson. Have fun in eternity....I know we will :fufu:

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 11:27 AM

I dunno, FORD. For me, things really went into the tank around the time of Rock of the Westies, which was several years after the MCA deal. I put it down to the fact that the guy managed to hammer out a record a year (sometimes two!) in a period that lasted between 1969 and 1975. At some point, the wheels were bound to fall off. Outside of 21 at 33 (1980) and the remarkable Songs from the West Coast (2001), it's a peak of quality he has never been able to recapture.

And the less said about his collaborations with lyricists other than Bernie Taupin, the better. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-366.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Ashamed-Smileys/)

thome
02-20-2010, 12:08 PM

Allways love it when almost any Neil Diamond starts up on the Jukebox at me local dive bar.

Or old Elton .

It's kinda like DLR's journeys on/off stage seems kind more my style than Eltons...?

A person can say it is two seperate beings, but I think not, your work persona and your Joe Everyman jaunts...

Can I watch every Cary Grant movie and completely dig his awesomeness, yes.. after I get over the initial biggotry of my perception on the man.

I really could care less what people cram up thier cram holes .

I wish they would care less that I know what thier prefference is.

Cary Grant just lived his life did his work and didn't feel the need to make out rageous claims about the sexual prefferences of jesus.

Carys act wasn't governed by his ass.

I respect Elton, but who really cares what jesus did in the evenings when he thought of intimacy...?

He wasn't there and that makes me loose respect about his sanity making statements like that.

Like the statements I just made someone somewhere thinks I am a nut..! Ta Daaaa

BigBadBrian
02-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Uh-huh. Damn these souls that lack the skill of being judgmental.

On the contrary.

You've shown the ability to be quite judgmental. :)

BigBadBrian
02-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I'm just glad your guy's view on Hell is based more on Dante's Inferno than anything actually in the Book you believe in :biggrin:

Like Craig said...I'd much rather be in a Hell with the cool people than hang in a Heaven with Jerry Falwell or Pat Robinson. Have fun in eternity....I know we will :fufu:

You know not what you say. It's a shame, really.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 12:28 PM

Really, so all the facts about the modern perception of Hell are in the Bible?

....or are you using facts like Obama raised taxes :umm:

binnie
02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Elton John is gay?

Since when? I'd never have guessed..............

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 12:46 PM

I love it when religious folks use a bible as their source of factual information.

:lmao:

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 12:48 PM

Do you also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny?

The fact that you're daydreaming about imaginary ghosts who live in a city above the clouds is quite pathetic and shows you are lacking something in your life.

BigBadBrian
02-20-2010, 01:33 PM

The fact that you're daydreaming about imaginary ghosts who live in a city above the clouds is quite pathetic and shows you are lacking something in your life.

Try to come up with an original thought for once, OK?

FORD
02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Hell might not be so good now that Alexander Haig is there. I'm sure he's already called a press conference down there and told everybody "I'm in charge here!!!"

Poor Satan.....

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 03:16 PM

On the contrary.

You've shown the ability to be quite judgmental. :)

Pot, meet kettle.

MAX
02-20-2010, 05:46 PM
What's so strange about this? Seriously, it seems that most gay peeps I know or have worked with are always implying that everyone is gay. I'm serious, they're always going, "look at him, he's fooling no one, he's gay!!!" etc.

Like I give a shit.

I like the Seinfeld reference. :)

MAX
02-20-2010, 05:47 PM

Are you implying that religious people are pathetic?

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Try to come up with an original thought for once, OK?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Come up with an original thought!" says the retarded lemming reciting the same tripe that the rest of his clan does.

What a fucking joke your life is.

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Are you implying that religious people are pathetic?

I don't know if I'd use the word pathetic, maybe...mentally challenged might be a better way to look at it. Same as I'd look at somebody who believes that the Easter Bunny really brings eggs once a year, or that Santa Claus really does deliver presents to good boys and girls on Christmas, or that the Tooth Fairy leaves a quarter under your pillow if you stick your tooth there at night, or that the stork drops babies in on happy couples, etc. Actual belief in fictional characters is the sign of a disturbed mind on some level. Or at least a lack of ability to separate fact from fiction.

Reverberator
02-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Elton was grate til he did the big I'm gay thing , being gay was more important than being a musician .... Sir Arshole .

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Elton was grate til he did the big I'm gay thing , being gay was more important than being a musician .... Sir Arshole .

I watched a thing with him and his boyfriend a few years back, some kind of expose' thing or behind the scenes or whatever...I felt bad for his old man, the guy seems like a real bitch to live with, honestly.

MAX
02-20-2010, 06:15 PM
I don't know if I'd use the word pathetic, maybe...mentally challenged might be a better way to look at it. Same as I'd look at somebody who believes that the Easter Bunny really brings eggs once a year, or that Santa Claus really does deliver presents to good boys and girls on Christmas, or that the Tooth Fairy leaves a quarter under your pillow if you stick your tooth there at night, or that the stork drops babies in on happy couples, etc. Actual belief in fictional characters is the sign of a disturbed mind on some level. Or at least a lack of ability to separate fact from fiction.

Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I'm not one to argue religion. However, that's why it's called faith and not truth cos no one knows for sure.

However, I'd hardly say that many peeps of whom I both love and respect are all "didturbed" cos they believe in a higher power. That includes myself. :) Sure, I'm crezzi in many ways but having faith isn't one of 'em. imo

Unchainme
02-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I'm not one to argue religion. However, that's why it's called faith and not truth cos no one knows for sure.

However, I'd hardly say that many peeps of whom I both love and respect are all "didturbed" cos they believe in a higher power. That includes myself. :) Sure, I'm crezzi in many ways but having faith isn't one of 'em. imo

I don't see anything wrong with believing in a higher being. There's really no definitive proof that there is no God. I also find it kind of annoying that some imply that because you believe in such a thing, or follow a list of good teachings that the bible presents, in being charitable and trying to be a better person.

Really it's sad that people like Fred Phelps and to a lesser extent GW, Falwell and the 700 club has sort of made christians out to be very stupid and backwards people, when really the majority of Christians I've met in my lifetime have been great people and have helped my family out through several bad times.

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 06:45 PM
There's really no definitive proof that there is no God.

Apparently you've never had the questionable pleasure of a divorce. Try it sometime, you just may reach an alternate conclusion. ;)

Unchainme
02-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Apparently you've never had the questionable pleasure of a divorce. Try it sometime, you just may reach an alternate conclusion. ;)

hehe.

Believe me, being a Cleveland sports fan has made me wonder sometimes. ;)

FORD
02-20-2010, 07:04 PM

But wouldn't that actually prove the existence of Satan? :biggrin:

kwame k
02-20-2010, 07:07 PM
I just thought God was pissed at me......

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 07:23 PM

I dunno, (and this opens up yet another can of worms)...are the two mutually exclusive? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sad-Smileys/)

LoungeMachine
02-20-2010, 07:25 PM

No, He's pissed at us.......

He punishes us by making you a drummer.

:gulp:

Dante spoke of this....

WACF
02-20-2010, 07:28 PM

LOL...that is how we are programed to roll...

So glad I am over that.

WACF
02-20-2010, 07:29 PM

Unbeknownst to me I was nailing his daughter for a few years....

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't see anything wrong with believing in a higher being. There's really no definitive proof that there is no God. I also find it kind of annoying that some imply that because you believe in such a thing, or follow a list of good teachings that the bible presents, in being charitable and trying to be a better person.

Well, here's the question then. If somebody worshipped Santa Claus or any of the other quite obviously fictional characters I've mentioned, would you see anything wrong with that? Because there's no definitive proof that those characters don't exist, either. Other than common sense and rationality, anyway.

Same rules have to apply to any religion. All you have as more evidence towards a religions factuality is a collection of ancient books compiled together and then edited by various churches and governments over a millenia as a tool of political persuasion over other people. That's what any bible is.

As far as following a good path and being charitable and trying to be a better person, you don't need any god to do that on your own. Millions of people do it every day without any faith mandating that they do it.

Really it's sad that people like Fred Phelps and to a lesser extent GW, Falwell and the 700 club has sort of made christians out to be very stupid and backwards people, when really the majority of Christians I've met in my lifetime have been great people and have helped my family out through several bad times.

Of that, there's no argument. The argument could be made that a lack of organization would do the Christian church (and other churches) a world of good, unfortunately organization is what religion always leads to - and because of that, the worst, greediest, most manipulative elements will always rise to the top because of how well they can sell it and how EAGER they are to lead the others.

Therein lies the problem of all religions. Cut off the heads and the bodies might actually be tolerable.

But since we're only humans, we just can't do that.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 07:40 PM
No, He's pissed at us.......

He punishes us by making you a drummer.

:gulp:

Dante spoke of this....

Geez, fuck up the intro to Wild Thing once and you've never gotten over it :)

kwame k
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Unbeknownst to me I was nailing his daughter for a few years....

Me too, the red hair should of been a dead give away :biggrin:

How many daughters does this dude have anyways?

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM

It's not just you, I watched Mark Lindsey's drummer fuck the whole song up once...painful...

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 07:45 PM

Wait a minute...are you saying that both you and ace can't play "Wild Thing" without making a hash of it? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-265.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Animal-Smileys/)

kwame k
02-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Wait a minute...are you saying that both you and ace can't play "Wild Thing" without making a hash of it? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-265.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Animal-Smileys/)

I was wondering if anyone would make the connection :beers8:

I don't think I ever played the song on drums.......

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 07:56 PM
I don't think I ever played the song on drums.......

It's more or less "Get Off My Cloud" slowed down, with a breakdown used instead of a verse. It's about as much fun to play as "Magic Bus" is for the bass, that is to say not very much. At least you could yell on "Louie, Louie" or "Hang On Sloopy", which again are pretty much the same song.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 08:02 PM
It's more or less "Get Off My Cloud" slowed down, with a breakdown used instead of a verse. It's about as much fun to play as "Magic Bus" is for the bass, that is to say not very much. At least you could yell on "Louie, Louie" or "Hang On Sloopy", which again are pretty much the same song.

I've played all those songs you listed........now I have to play Wild Thing but first a trip to the beer store.

kwame k
02-20-2010, 08:37 PM
OK, just played Wild Thing....wow, it's slower than I remembered.

Still fucked up the intro, though ;)

You be the judge, here's a YouTube I made of me playing it......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KM6o1Hv7ec0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KM6o1Hv7ec0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chefcraig
02-20-2010, 08:48 PM
It's a vast improvement over this debacle.

WARNING: Before viewing this, remember that you can not "un-see" (or for that matter, "un-hear") traumatic moments in life. Anyone that has ever seen "2 Girls, 1 Cup" should already know this. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Surprise/surprised-013.GIF (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Surprise-Smileys.html)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/33imJZ5YnNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/33imJZ5YnNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kwame k
02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
:barf:

OMG! I played the song for the first time ever and didn't fuck it up like that drummer did :lmao:

I need to scrub my eyes and ears now........

Neal Peart stat.......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qF-k4wg70rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qF-k4wg70rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bueno bob
02-20-2010, 10:20 PM

WARNING: Before viewing this, remember that you can not "un-see" (or for that matter, "un-hear") traumatic moments in life. Anyone that has ever seen "2 Girls, 1 Cup" should already know this. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Surprise/surprised-013.GIF (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Surprise-Smileys.html)

Rawk and roll!

LMAO

FORD
02-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Me too, the red hair should of been a dead give away :biggrin:

How many daughters does this dude have anyways?

I've known several of them myself. With so many daughters, you might think The Devil was a Mormon. :biggrin:

kwame k
02-20-2010, 10:53 PM
I've known several of them myself. With so many daughters, you might think The Devil was a Mormon. :biggrin:

That's some Big Love right there ;)

sadaist
02-20-2010, 11:17 PM

Divorce does not prove there is no God. It does prove however that there is a Satan, and she's mean as hell.

Anonymous
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Jesus was gay?

How would Elton know about it?

And more importantly, who gives a fuck, anyway?

Cheers! :bottle:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-20-2010, 11:36 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/33imJZ5YnNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/33imJZ5YnNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

asshole;) it was exactly like 2 girls:barf: i had already known what the content was gonna be and clicked on the fucker anyway. ace tellin' those three people the chorus to "watch out"? fookin' hilarious:biggrin:

FORD
02-20-2010, 11:57 PM

God damn, it IS possible to butcher that song worse than Van Hagar did it! :eek:

Nitro Express
02-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Didn't Jebus enjoy the "company" of numerous women, drinkin wine, and working with wood?

The wasn't much different than amodern day Rock Star! :biggrin:

Yeah but rock stars drink wine like it's water instead of turning water into wine.

sadaist
02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
ace tellin' those three people the chorus to "watch out"? fookin' hilarious:biggrin:

LOL...That means you watched until the end. As did I. Not sure why, I couldn't turn away. I haven't had many dealings with Ace here, but they guy has either got a huge set of balls or some really good drugs. Either way, looks like he was having a good time. Fuck everyone else. :biggrin:

FORD
02-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Jesus was gay?

How would Elton know about it?

And more importantly, who gives a fuck, anyway?

Elton's probably just planning on re-recording one of his old songs, like he did with "Candle in the Wind" for Princess Di's funeral.

He'll call the next remake "Don't Let the Son Go Down on Me". :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-hLQgHqLY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-hLQgHqLY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bill Lumbergh
02-21-2010, 02:35 AM
Publicity whore. Who gives a fuck what he says....

Nitro Express
02-21-2010, 02:52 AM
Publicity whore. Who gives a fuck what he says....

Yup. The diva hasn't had any press time for quite a while.

Anonymous
02-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Elton's probably just planning on re-recording one of his old songs, like he did with "Candle in the Wind" for Princess Di's funeral.

He'll call the next remake "Don't Let the Son Go Down on Me". :biggrin:

Ah, that explains it then.

But are you sure it's not "I'd let the Son go down on me"?

Igosplut
02-21-2010, 09:07 AM
Elton John is gay?

Since when? I'd never have guessed..............

I'm bemused that one comment from a gay man can whip the The Catholic League into a frenzy. That's saying he has credibility, which they say he doesn't because he's gay, or that what they say, right??

On another note Binnie, your signature should read:

"Dip me in TUNA juice and throw me to the lesbians"

You'd have a much better chance.....