PDA

View Full Version : greetings and solicitation...er...make that salutations...

ladycaroline
02-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello...Im LadyCaroline, I'm 44yrs old and damned surprised to have lived this long, thank you very much ;)

Love Diamond Dave and Van Halen when Dave was in the band. Once upon a time we used to get Dave in the morning on the radio here in Podunk Port St Lucie and that was great....now I just keep the XM on...lol

Other than that I am a pretty boring person, fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance. I must be getting old...:hee:

Sarge's Little Helper
02-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Hello ladycaroline, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello...Im LadyCaroline, I'm 44yrs old and damned surprised to have lived this long, thank you very much ;)

Love Diamond Dave and Van Halen when Dave was in the band. Once upon a time we used to get Dave in the morning on the radio here in Podunk Port St Lucie and that was great....now I just keep the XM on...lol

Other than that I am a pretty boring person, fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance. I must be getting old...:hee:

welcome to the show, "fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance", head straight to the front line and say hi to lounge, nick, ford and max.:hee:

ladycaroline
02-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks! Looks like I may just fit right in here:biggrin:

Anonymous
02-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the Army!

Cheers! :bottle:

GAR
02-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Welcome!

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-24-2010, 05:51 PM
i'm sorry for breaking your nose gary.come home.please?