X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

The Democrats on Reconciliation

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/hJNRgcihYQI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="364" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Reconciliation should only be used when you RePukes are in power.......

Like for passing massive tax cuts for the rich which helped to balloon the debt....
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Is this gonna be another thread of either side pointing out all the hypocrisies of the other yet gets absolutely no where? I love those threads. Just clarifying, cause I have a bunch I've been saving up and my Youtube page is getting too full. My Van Halen 2007 clip is now on page 3 of my favorites.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by sadaist
        Is this gonna be another thread of either side pointing out all the hypocrisies of the other yet gets absolutely no where? I love those threads. Just clarifying, cause I have a bunch I've been saving up and my Youtube page is getting too full. My Van Halen 2007 clip is now on page 3 of my favorites.
        More than likely, Sadie....fire away.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...