PDA

View Full Version : Wanna watch the health care summit on line?

FORD
02-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Watch the stream at the Sunlight Foundation - and know which corporations are sponsoring the guy who's talking....

http://i50.tinypic.com/x3a8if.jpg

Live - SunlightFoundation.com (http://www.sunlightfoundation.com/live/)

kwame k
02-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Awesome :beers8:

sadaist
02-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Republicans seem to be saying a whole lot more than "NO". Too bad. That's gonna put a crimp on a lot of posters here concerning that argument.

kwame k
02-25-2010, 12:36 PM
The exact opposite for me, Sadie.

It's what I want because at the end of the day, I don't care who, Repub or Demo, gives us health care reform.......just fucking do it. It'll never pass without Republican support.

The bill we have now sucks, period......show me who on this board supports it.....

sadaist
02-25-2010, 08:24 PM
The bill we have now sucks, period......show me who on this board supports it.....

I can't point to anyone. Which is why I poke fun. No one wanted this piece of shit bloated bill, but chastised the Republicans for saying no to it. Everyone should be relieved it didn't get muscled through.

kwame k
02-25-2010, 08:44 PM
I can't point to anyone. Which is why I poke fun. No one wanted this piece of shit bloated bill, but chastised the Republicans for saying no to it. Everyone should be relieved it didn't get muscled through.

My point was and is....if they got something better, bring it.....instead of just saying No to everything.

sadaist
02-26-2010, 01:35 AM
I will say this, I loved seeing all of them talking for 7 hours with the President. Yeah, there was posturing and such...but this was unprecedented. I think they should do this every month. Mandatory. Regardless of the subject.

jhale667
02-26-2010, 09:42 AM
I will say this, I loved seeing all of them talking for 7 hours with the President. Yeah, there was posturing and such...but this was unprecedented. I think they should do this every month. Mandatory. Regardless of the subject.

Agree, this should be done more often.

And this was yet further proof the POTUS doesn't need a teleprompter to kick Repuke ass...loved when he basically (and quite correctly) called spray-tan man a liar.

ELVIS
02-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Not gonna pass...

jhale667
02-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Not gonna pass...

Actually, from what I'm hearing it's starting to look like it may. Perhaps you should watch something other than FAUX? :tongue0011:

sadaist
02-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Agree, this should be done more often.

And this was yet further proof the POTUS doesn't need a teleprompter to kick Repuke ass...loved when he basically (and quite correctly) called spray-tan man a liar.

Yeah, but he made very clear before hand that this venue was not the place nor time for that type of rhetoric, and he broke his own rules...several times. At times he came off as a bit cocky, which I did not like. Especially during his closing statements basically threatening the Republicans that if they didn't go along, it would be pushed through anyways and they would pay in the upcoming elections.

And he was clearly sitting there on the Dems side. I had envisioned Democrats & Republicans both sharing ideas with the President sitting over both, but it turned out they just argued with one another and the Dems just happened to have the moderator on their side this time. He should have held himself above the two parties, treated them more closely the same, and given them roughly equal time. Instead he just played Democrat quarterback.

Breakdown was:

233 minutes to the Democrats
119 minutes to Republicans
110 minutes to the President (which would put the Dems at 343 minutes to Repubs 119)

jhale667
02-26-2010, 11:28 AM
At times he came off as a bit cocky, which I did not like. Especially during his closing statements basically threatening the Republicans that if they didn't go along, it would be pushed through anyways and they would pay in the upcoming elections.

I can see where you'd say that, but I'd disagree - I don't think he was ENOUGH of a dick, personally. The Repubs have NO plan other than "scrap it", so I don't feel they really even deserve equal time at this point. Or to even be taken seriously.

Agree he needs to preside over both factions, but in this case he just needs to get it DONE, and screw the Repubs regurgitating the same talking points...hell, the only thing spray-tan forgot to throw in was "death panels", or did I miss that? :umm:

The more examples the American people get of this - Republicans showing that they have NOTHING to offer other than filibusters, lies, and "NO" - the more they ARE going to pay for it later. Pity the Dems aren't more proactive and aggressive. They're dropping the ball, true- but at least they're playing...

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 12:06 PM
I like how there is a little 'Owners' box to the right of who is speaking.

Maybe they should brand the politicians or at least dye their sides like you do with sheep.

Or cut a Merrill Lynch logo into their foreheads like Inglorious Bastards...

BigBadBrian
02-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Republicans showing that they have NOTHING to offer other than filibusters, lies, and "NO" - playing...

You are quite ignorant of the facts, as usual. I guess the left-biased MSNBC didn't spoon feed you enough, huh?

Just an example of GOP ideas on health care reform:

What Americans want are common-sense, responsible solutions that address the rising cost of health care and other major problems. In the national Republican address on Saturday, October 31, 2009, House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) discussed Republicans’ plan for common-sense health care reform our nation can afford. Boehner’s address emphasized four common-sense reforms that will lower health care costs and expand access to quality care without a government takeover of our nation’s health care system that kills jobs, raises taxes on small businesses, or cuts Medicare for seniors:

■Number one: let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines.
■Number two: allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do.
■Number three: give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower health care costs.
■Number four: end junk lawsuits that contribute to higher health care costs by increasing the number of tests and procedures that physicians sometimes order not because they think it's good medicine, but because they are afraid of being sued.
For the full text of Leader Boehner’s address, click HERE.

ADDITIONAL COMMON-SENSE REPUBLICAN REFORM PROPOSALS

For more information about some of the other common-sense health care reforms proposed by Republicans, please visit the links below:

■Empowering Patients First Act (Republican Study Committee Health Care Reform Bill, introduced July 30, 2009)
■Improving Health Care for All Americans Act (Shadegg Health Care Reform Bill, introduced July 14, 2009)
■Medical Rights & Reform Act (Kirk-Dent Health Care Reform Bill, introduced June 16, 2009)
■Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act (Gingrey medical liability reform bill, introduced June 6, 2009)
■Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2009 (Johnson small business health plans bill, introduced May 21, 2009)
■Promoting Health and Preventing Chronic Disease through Prevention and Wellness Programs for Employees, Communities, and Individuals Act of 2009 (Castle Wellness & Prevention Bill, introduced July 31, 2009)
■Improved Employee Access to Health Insurance Act of 2009 (Deal auto-enrollment bill, introduced October 15, 2009)
■Health Insurance Access for Young Workers and College Students Act of 2009 (Blunt bill to improve health insurance coverage of dependents, introduced October 21, 2009)
Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov (http://www.gop.gov/solutions/healthcare)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 12:44 PM
I thought it was a complete waste of time....Nothing but the same talking points from the Republicans, i.e. start over, step-by-step, yadda, yadda.....

Is the current bill a cure-all (no pun intended) ?? Of course not.

It's obvious to my old ass that the Republicans' agenda is to milk this and obstruct on everything, while at the same time blame it on the Democrats, until at a minimum the Midterm elections and try to get Congress back....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 12:47 PM
You are quite ignorant of the facts, as usual. I guess the left-biased MSNBC didn't spoon feed you enough, huh?

BBB, where in that proposal does it address at all the 50 million people without healthcare ??

BigBadBrian
02-26-2010, 12:54 PM
BBB, where in that proposal does it address at all the 50 million people without healthcare ??

I think that would be under "acquire health insurance at lower prices."

Sorry, I don't think Uncle Sam is responsible for a person's health care premium. Somebody is going to have to pay for health care eventually, either the tax payer or the individual. I say the individual is responsible.

Besides, what do you think is going to happen to Medicare if Obama's plan takes $500 Billion to pay for all that extra "free" coverage to those 37 million without coverage? I'll tell you what: less doctors and clinics accepting Medicare, and Medicare cutting benefits for things currently covered. There is no other way.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 01:26 PM
I love that "pro-Israel" is listed as its own industry for lobbying purposes.

ELVIS
02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I wonder how big the federal healthcare bureaucracy will be in ten years if this crap actually does somehow get forced through...

ELVIS
02-26-2010, 01:44 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPsbV-IvLDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPsbV-IvLDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hmmm...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry, I don't think Uncle Sam is responsible for a person's health care premium. Somebody is going to have to pay for health care eventually, either the tax payer or the individual. I say the individual is responsible.

The same system as they have in Somalia.

FORD
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
The Repukes keep pushing this idea of insurance companies being able to "sell across state lines". This is an absolutely horrible idea.

Why is that? Look at your credit card bill. Where are you sending your payment? Odds are it says South Dakota.

Now is Citibank actually based in South Dakota? Of course not. But South Dakota has absolutely no usury laws, so the banks open a credit card office there in order to charge the maximum in interest and fees. The insurance industry wants to be able to do the same, as well as the whole mandatory bulllshit.

Too much effort being wasted on supporting such a corrupt industry. Just pull the plug and join the fucking 21st century already.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 02:23 PM
The same system as they have in Somalia.

Are you really arguing "go live in Somalia" again? Really?

I guess there's two systems in the world...the shining city on the hill that is "England"...and Somalia. Pick one. :lmao:

sadaist
02-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Agree he needs to preside over both factions...

That's all I was saying. Was just pointing out examples of where I felt he wasn't. Even though a President can belong to one party or the other, the office is bigger than either party. He needs to rise above and cut the partisan crap, and represent America.

I was thinking of an example of his cockiness and I thought of when he said he allowed himself extra time in the beginning because "I'm the President". Kind of a fuck you, I'm the big cheese so I get to do what I want. But then I remembered Bush saying "I'm the Decider" (or something close to it). Both were correct in that they are the head honcho, but most people want that person to be a bit more humble about it.

ELVIS
02-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah well, Obama will remain in campaign mode throughout his one-term presidency, and once this bill fails, Obama and the rest of the political left will continue to spin their wheels and remain out of touch with reality...

jhale667
02-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah well, Obama will remain in campaign mode throughout his one-term presidency, and once this bill fails, Obama and the rest of the political left will continue to spin their wheels and remain out of touch with reality...

LMAO @ "out of touch with reality" from a bible-thumping Republican..:lmao:

ELVIS
02-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm not a republican...

jhale667
02-26-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm not a republican...

OK, you just agree with them 98% of the time.... ;)

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Are you really arguing "go live in Somalia" again? Really?

I guess there's two systems in the world...the shining city on the hill that is "England"...and Somalia. Pick one. :lmao:

You're right there are basically two systems in the world.

The one every first world country apart from the USA has and the one the USA and the poor countries have.

If you are a rich banker type then you are morally bankrupt.

If you aren't then you are stupid clinging on to a load of bullshit whilst getting totally ripped off.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm not a republican...

The Jesus described in the bible was a communist so I guess as a follower of that you must be too.

That's one of my problems with the Jesus thing, he's too left wing for my taste.

kwame k
02-26-2010, 06:14 PM
The Jesus described in the bible was a communist so I guess as a follower of that you must be too.

That's one of my problems with the Jesus thing, he's too left wing for my taste.
:lmao:

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm not a republican...

Right....

You just spout all of the talking points, support all of their platforms, vote for their candidates, and denounce EVERYTHING from the Democrats....

You're also not gay, just because you like the cock....

:gulp:

Unchainme
02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
The Repukes keep pushing this idea of insurance companies being able to "sell across state lines". This is an absolutely horrible idea.

Why is that? Look at your credit card bill. Where are you sending your payment? Odds are it says South Dakota.

Now is Citibank actually based in South Dakota? Of course not. But South Dakota has absolutely no usury laws, so the banks open a credit card office there in order to charge the maximum in interest and fees. The insurance industry wants to be able to do the same, as well as the whole mandatory bulllshit.

Too much effort being wasted on supporting such a corrupt industry. Just pull the plug and join the fucking 21st century already.

regulate it then.

It's not that difficult to create laws protecting the consumers for the proposed idea. Keep the insurance companies from having any influence in writing the laws as well. I'm sick off seeing the Gov't and some big business gayly holding hands with each other and passing bullshit laws that help big business and screw the average consumer. Credit Card companies being the most obvious right now.

That's a big problem with the current bill and with congress in general right now.

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:17 PM
The biggest problem I see with all this? A bunch of really smart people are trying to talk to a bunch of knucklehead Republicans who aren't really all that educated. You can yell at a brick wall all day and get about the same result...the brick wall is still thick.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 10:46 PM
You're right there are basically two systems in the world.

The one every first world country apart from the USA has and the one the USA and the poor countries have.

I know that plays well with the droolers on this board who religiously watch the talking heads on tv. But if you really believe that, you haven't traveled much.

Nickdfresh
02-26-2010, 10:57 PM

You forgot: "taking a large, lubricated cock in the asshole from the health insurance lobby"...

Nickdfresh
02-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I think that would be under "acquire health insurance at lower prices."

Um dude, didn't you rely on Veterans Administration health care for a while?

Besides, what do you think is going to happen to Medicare if Obama's plan takes $500 Billion to pay for all that extra "free" coverage to those 37 million without coverage? I'll tell you what: less doctors and clinics accepting Medicare, and Medicare cutting benefits for things currently covered. There is no other way.

Again, you're full of shit and have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. Medicare "PREMIUM" didn't pay for shit. It had a lot of nice add-ons such as subsidized memberships at health clubs and the like. But nothing really critical...

hambon4lif
02-27-2010, 12:34 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPsbV-IvLDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPsbV-IvLDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"Let me make this point to you, John...because we're not campaigning anymore...the election's OVER!"

...classic ownage!

Nitro Express
02-27-2010, 02:36 AM

I'm against any bill that doesn't take the insurance industry out period. We are being taxed to death right now but we could have socialized healthcare on what we are wasting on the military industrial complex and have a lot of money left over.

Nitro Express
02-27-2010, 02:46 AM
The healthcare issue is really being stalled because the politicians are trying to make buying an overpriced healthcare policy mandatory. The Democrats with a brain want a government ran system with elected officials in charge of it to give the insurance monopoly some competition and hopefully brings prices down. They aren't getting this wish due to the corruption in the Democratic party.

The Republicans and saying no because it's bad legislation and their voting base tends to dislike government ran social programs.

The reality is big pharma and big insurance are price gouging the living shit out of Americans. It's monopoly pricing and the government is going to have to regulate this somehow or only the rich will have decent healthcare in this country.

So it's bigger than healthcare. The American voters are finally mad and sending the message to Washington if they continue to ignore us or treat us as stupid cattle, we can vote them out of office. The corporate perks will end with that.

I see it as a economic war actually. It's the corporations vs. the people.

BigBadBrian
02-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Um dude, didn't you rely on Veterans Administration health care for a while?

Nope, never did. I did, however, use their education benefits to go back to school when I retired from the Navy. You're confused as usual Nick. :tongue0011:

BigBadBrian
02-27-2010, 06:42 AM
Medicare "PREMIUM" didn't pay for shit. It had a lot of nice add-ons such as subsidized memberships at health clubs and the like. But nothing really critical...

Yeah, we're going to take $500B that was used for "subsidized memberships at health clubs and the like." Make up a better argument, Nick.

Show me any Medicare recipient that got Medicare benefits for Health Clubs that they payed for out of their premium. Better yet, show me any Health Club that takes Medicare for membership.

People like you are why Democrats get away with silly shit...you're easily fooled.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Nope, never did. I did, however, use their education benefits to go back to school when I retired from the Navy. You're confused as usual Nick. :tongue0011:

So, who do you use for your health insurance? Your guaranteed VA benefits? Or did you go out an purchase a plan?

Nickdfresh
02-27-2010, 08:02 PM

Yeah, we're going to take $500B that was used for "subsidized memberships at health clubs and the like." Make up a better argument, Nick.

I said "such as," as in that was one example of how a small section of the senior citizen population was eating up a large portion of Medicare that will now be more evenly distributed amongst the whole....

And instead of bitching about my argument, pookey, why don't you come up with one of your own that doesn't involve cutz and pastez from TownSpam.com...

Show me any Medicare recipient that got Medicare benefits for Health Clubs that they payed for out of their premium. Better yet, show me any Health Club that takes Medicare for membership.

I never said the club "took medicare," dicklick. I said they were subsidized. Why don't you show us what Medicare Premium was all about, "expert?" You seem to know so much about it even though you enjoy guber'ment insurance as part of your retirement (nice double standard of the typical right wing butt-nut who made their career off the taxpayer dole, then piss and moan about the guber'ment and taxes)...

How's your government heath care Brian? Does the military have death panels?

People like you are why Democrats get away with silly shit...you're easily fooled.

People like you are why your Republican senators (and Democrats) suck the cock of the corporatist elites essentially buying the government with legalized bribery referred too as "campaign funds" via lobbyists. Because you're too fucking retarded to actually think for yourself and question the factually incorrect and laughably shilling "op-eds" you read (sort of)...

Nickdfresh
02-27-2010, 08:16 PM
You know, the funny thing here is how the board Republicans are pissing themselves over cuts in a government-run health insurance entitlement program to bitch about how much they hate government-run health insurance...

Fucking priceless! :biggrin:

hideyoursheep
02-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Nope, never did. I did, however, use their education benefits to go back to school when I retired from the Navy.

Congrats on the GED. It's about time.....you completed something.:fufu:

BigBadBrian
02-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Congrats on the GED. It's about time.....you completed something.:fufu:

And maybe that will now motivate you to finally complete the 8th grade.

BigBadBrian
02-28-2010, 07:11 AM
So, who do you use for your health insurance? Your guaranteed VA benefits? Or did you go out an purchase a plan?

My employer (non-Govt), like most honest working people. You Dummycrats wouldn't know about that, of course.

Seshmeister
02-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Which is bad because

a) It gives your employer too much power over you
b) The crazy costs are making your employer less compeditive
c) The McDonalds scheme isn't that great

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 07:19 PM
My employer (non-Govt), like most honest working people. You Dummycrats wouldn't know about that, of course.

The kind of employer that most insurance companies are trying to drop? I can't imagine being a retarded Wal-Mart greeter has that much in the way of great benefits...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 08:17 PM
The kind of employer that most insurance companies are trying to drop? I can't imagine being a retarded Wal-Mart greeter has that much in the way of great benefits...

There should be a new rule that, if you're going to be awesome and shit on other people's jobs, you have to disclose what your own job is. And I know Nickipedia will never say what his specific job is, because he's too fucking embarrassed.

Seshmeister
02-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Cry me a fucking river.

I guess you haven't been paying attention around here but BBB is the king of the bullshit ad hominem attacks.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 08:36 PM
There should be a new rule that, if you're going to be awesome and shit on other people's jobs, you have to disclose what your own job is. And I know Nickipedia will never say what his specific job is, because he's too fucking embarrassed.

You first, big man.

You love to shit all over the place, yet never seem to point the microscope back on yourself....

You, BBB, and Gar are alot alike in that regard.

BigBadBrian
02-28-2010, 08:37 PM
I can't imagine being a retarded Wal-Mart greeter has that much in the way of great benefits...

You should imagine it...it'd obviously be a step up for you. :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 08:37 PM
There should be a new rule that, .

Scrape together the money to start your own site, appoint yourself webbie, and make that your first rule...

Then ask yourself to ban yourself.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 08:42 PM
You first, big man.

You love to shit all over the place, yet never seem to point the microscope back on yourself....

When have you seen me tear down anybody's job, cocksucker? Show me.

And your lack of employment doesn't count.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Scrape together the money to start your own site,...

It really hurt your feelings when I said that, didn't it? :(

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 08:52 PM

Not at all.

I actually have two sites.

As for employment, I'm self employed, as well as work for a major [read: international] music conglomerate which owns multiple venues, including 2 in Seattle.

Your constant wish that I'm like you, sadly fails, Yakima.

Now, let's get back to your NEW RULES you want to see here, as I'm sure the webbies are all ears :lmao:

:D

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 08:55 PM

I never said you do, Nancy. Show me where I said that..... :D

What you DO do, is imply everyone here is underemployed [compared to you, I assume]

Trying to conjure up ONE single employer in all of Yakima I'd consider working for.....

Nope, none.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Oh oh.... I've done riled up Yakima.....

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Not at all.

I actually have two sites.

Do tell. :lmao:

As for employment, I'm self employed, as well as work for a major [read: international] music conglomerate which owns multiple venues, including 2 in Seattle.

:lmao: Ok, I'll bite, Kip... Self-employed doing what? Employed by a company doing what?

Now, let's get back to your NEW RULES you want to see here, as I'm sure the webbies are all ears :lmao:

What's a "webbie?" Sorry, I'm not familiar with high school lingo anymore.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:01 PM

I never said you do, Nancy. Show me where I said that..... :D

What you DO do, is imply everyone here is underemployed [compared to you, I assume]

You said doo doo. Heh heh.

What do you mean that I imply that people are "underemployed?" I'm not sure what you mean by that? Give me an example.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Oh oh.... I've done riled up Yakima.....

I'm so fucking angry! Grrr... :mad0233:

Seshmeister
02-28-2010, 09:05 PM
Trying to conjure up ONE single employer in all of Yakima I'd consider working for.....

Nope, none.

You're not an unskilled Mexican then...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
You mean, he's not Mexican.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 09:11 PM

Right! Maybe you can regale us with your job? I mean, with a winning two-year degree from a community college (known as 13th grade in some circles), the world must be your fucking oyster. Of course, now you seem to be a pretentious fuckwit pretending he's traveled to Britain and sampled the food while making generalizations based on some bad 1980s cliche?

And I am in no way "embarrassed" about what I do, because it's not your mother nor anything related to your sad genetic line...

But I sense the Wal-Mart jibe really seems to be a bee in your pantie bonnet...

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 09:12 PM
You should imagine it...it'd obviously be a step up for you. :biggrin:

Tell me! Oh, dare to dream!

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 09:16 PM

Right, pole-sitter! I can really tell the utter importance of your fuckwit existence. I mean, sitting on message boards all day and having to asked to be banned out of some inner lack of self control and discipline hardly indicates what you do is important enough for any employer to actually keep track of what you're doing...

http://www.memecat.com/images/memes/office_space_recut_horror.jpg

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Right! Maybe you can regale us with your job? I mean, with a winning two-year degree from a community college (known as 13th grade in some circles), the world must be your fucking oyster.

Dude, I thought we were on the same page being pro-community college, and disliking people who look down their nose on it. What happened? Bad personal experience with it?

Of course, now you seem to be a pretentious fuckwit pretending he's traveled to Britain and sampled the food while making generalizations based on some bad 1980s cliche?

Sorry, I didn't realize that going to Britain was a big fucking deal? Sorry, didn't mean to be "pretentious?" Ha ha. :hee:

And I am in no way "embarrassed" about what I do,

Then say it.

But I sense the Wal-Mart jibe really seems to be a bee in your pantie bonnet...

People shitting on other people's jobs is my new pet peeve, especially with employment being what it is.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Right, pole-sitter! I can really tell the utter importance of your fuckwit existence. I mean, sitting on message boards all day and having to asked to be banned out of some inner lack of self control and discipline hardly indicates what you do is important enough for any employer to actually keep track of what you're doing...

http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/0d12e9f0530f0390

You're right - my job is shit. It's not the first time you've told me so. So tell us what you do, hardass.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Dude, I thought we were on the same page being pro-community college, and disliking people who look down their nose on it. What happened? Bad personal experience with it?

No experience with it other than a few girls. I don't really look down on people trying to better themselves, I just look down on pseudo-pretentious jackoffs taking a bullet for their Big Bad boyfriends without the slightest ability to gather contexts...

That might indicate a definite lack of grasp of Sociology 101...

Sorry, I didn't realize that going to Britain was a big fucking deal? Sorry, didn't mean to be "pretentious?" Ha ha. :hee:

I never said it was. Tell me when you've been there...

Then say it.

Oh, okay sperm-feltch. Would you like my pictures to masturbate to, too? How about my phone number so you can breath heavily into the other line?

People shitting on other people's jobs is my new pet peeve, especially with employment being what it is.

Oh, fucking get over yourself, cocksmoke. Your "pet-peeve?" Really? How about my pet peeve is self-important jerkoffs with an agenda jumping to the defense of massive douchebags with a long history of personal ad hominem attacks on posters who disagree with them...

But I'm sorry about hurting your feelings! After you clean up isle nine, maybe we can be friends?

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 09:28 PM
http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/0d12e9f0530f0390

You're right - my job is shit. It's not the first time you've told me so. So tell us what you do, hardass.

I was just guessing, since you seem so miserable...

But hey! Turn that frown upside down! The economy's turning up...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 09:47 PM
I never said it was. Tell me when you've been there...

Well, you seem to think traveling is "pretentious." I've been there a half dozen times over the years, last time was at the beginning of 2009. I've been to every country in western europe, but I've been fortunate to be able to travel a lot.

It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be - you don't have to travel by steamer ship anymore, Nick.

Oh, okay sperm-feltch. Would you like my pictures to masturbate to, too? How about my phone number so you can breath heavily into the other line?

Read: I'm too embarrassed to say, so I just shut up instead of put up.

Oh, fucking get over yourself, cocksmoke. Your "pet-peeve?" Really? How about my pet peeve is self-important jerkoffs with an agenda jumping to the defense of massive douchebags with a long history of personal ad hominem attacks on posters who disagree with them...

I don't even know this Brian fool. I just get sick of your self-absorbed bullshit once in a while.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 10:04 PM
I love how BF begs for personal info.....

Sorry, bucko. try somewhere else for your trolls......

There are people here who know each other's info because we're friends off the boards.

You need to stop fishing for personal info. It's kind of creepy.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Well, you seem to think traveling is "pretentious." .

Now you know what he "thinks" ?

Read: You first, show us how it's done

I just get sick of your self-absorbed bullshit once in a while.

Now you know how many of us feel.....

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah, saying if this idiot is going to shit on someone else's job, he should put up or shut up - that's "personal information?" Get real lowlife. :umm:

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Yeah, saying if this idiot is going to shit on someone else's job, he should put up or shut up - that's "personal information?" Get real lowlife. :umm:

No, moron...

Asking where I work, and what my websites are is....

You're thick, even by Yakima standards.....

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Read: You first, show us how it's done

Again - I would, if I were the one pissing on other people's jobs like mine were so fucking superior. But I'm not.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Again - I would, if I were the one pissing on other people's jobs like mine were so fucking superior. But I'm not.

priceless.

And I know Nickipedia will never say what his specific job is, because he's too fucking embarrassed.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Asking where I work,

Show me where I asked that, retard. I could give a fuck where you work.

and what my websites are is....

Ass, you're the one who volunteered information about your two fucking websites. :lmao:

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Somewhere, out in the internet, there are two lonely forums that nobody visits. One of them is probably a Winger forum, and the other is the kiparmy.com

I could probably talk Ace Diamond into joining, if you need people.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Well, you seem to think traveling is "pretentious." I've been there a half dozen times over the years, last time was at the beginning of 2009. I've been to every country in western europe, but I've been fortunate to be able to travel a lot.

It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be - you don't have to travel by steamer ship anymore, Nick.

Blackflag. Let me tell you how fanatastic it is that you're a globetrotting motherfucker. I'm happy for you. Really....

But you might want to really get out of the hotel, and the immediate vicinity of the tourist traps. I'm pretty sure London is a world class city with world class cuisine if you really bothered to look and went past the petty "British food sucks" stock archetype...

Don't be so hard on yourself, little guy. I don't really give a fuck what you do incompetently in real life...

I don't even know this Brian fool. I just get sick of your self-absorbed bullshit once in a while.

Maybe you're soul mates then?

My "self-absorbed bullshit?" Oh, okay...

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Somewhere, out in the internet, there are two lonely forums that nobody visits. One of them is probably a Winger forum, and the other is the kiparmy.com

I could probably talk Ace Diamond into joining, if you need people.

Did you go there after pleading to be banned so you couldn't obsessively come here?

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Blackflag. Let me tell you how fanatastic it is that you're a globetrotting motherfucker. I'm happy for you. Really....

Yeah, me too...I fucking like it. :rockon:

But you might want to really get out of the hotel, and the immediate vicinity of the tourist traps. I'm pretty sure London is a world class city with world class cuisine if you really bothered to look and went past the petty "British food sucks" stock archetype...

Why start a pissing match over something so stupid. Do you really want me to list all the small town places I've been to there? Come on. Why not accept that I've spent more time there than you, and thus in a better position to comment on the "archetype" than you? :umm:

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:28 PM
obsessively come here?

Really, Mr. 31,299 posts? Really? :lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah, me too...I fucking like it. :rockon:

Oh, you "like it", huh?

I mean, complaining about UK food seems a bit like one would associate with bitterness and sour grapes. Especially since London is home to some of the premier restaurants in the world....

Why start a pissing match over something so stupid.

You tell me...

Do you really want me to list all the small town places I've been to there? Come on.

Not really. I personally don't give a fuck if you got British chlamydia or are just fantasizing in your basement apartment. I really don't give a fuck.

You are who you are, and where you've been means fuckall...

Why not accept that I've spent more time there than you, and thus in a better position to comment on the "archetype" than you? :umm:

Why would I "accept" what I've never said to begin with? Whether I've been to London or not, maybe I think you're an asshole with an internetz flame agenda...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Especially since London is home to some of the premier restaurants in the world....

Did you read that somewhere? :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Really, Mr. 31,299 posts? Really? :lmao:

It's Mr. 31,300. And I never asked to be banned, have spent far less time on here recently than you, and sincerely wish you the best in breaking my post count. Cunt.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Did you read that somewhere? :biggrin:

Well if I did, that would put me one up on you either way...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:36 PM
have spent far less time on here recently than you,

Clearly. 31,301. :lmao:

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Well if I did, that would put me one up on you either way...

You could always ask somebody who's been there, rather that spouting what you've read. But I guess that would make you not an expert at something.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:37 PM

Thanks for keeping track. Maybe I'll let you be the president of my fanclub, as long as you don't prove to be some creepy homoerotic stalker that wants to know where I work...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:43 PM
I didn't ask where you work. But if you're too embarrassed to state your profession, I completely understand. ;)

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:44 PM
You could always ask somebody who's been there, rather that spouting what you've read. But I guess that would make you not an expert at something.

Sure. Be sure to let us know how Parisian French people tend to be smelly and rude. Because, I'm pretty sure I've never heard that before...:)

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:46 PM
I didn't ask where you work. But if you're too embarrassed to state your profession, I completely understand. ;)

Did you read my profile, Potsy?

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:50 PM
So is that what you do, instead of travelling? Just take every stereotype and assume the opposite is true? How avant garde. If you'd like an opinion on Paris, just ask. :lmao:

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Did you read my profile, Potsy?

Not this lifetime, Ralph. Did you read mine?

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:54 PM
So is that what you do, instead of travelling?

I never travel, I pass legally....

Just take every stereotype and assume the opposite is true? How avant garde. If you'd like an opinion on Paris, just ask. :lmao:

Well, strawgirl, I never "assumed the opposite" of anything. I think I just pointed out some basic cliches that any douche could use as a troll-bait on the internet....

BTW, what is your opinion on Paris? I've always wanted to know what a parochial, inbred asshole thought of Paris....

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Not this lifetime, Ralph. Did you read mine?

Not recently, Nancy. Pussies that ask to be banned don't garner enough interest...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 10:59 PM
BTW, what is your opinion on Paris? I've always wanted to know what a parochial, inbred asshole thought of Paris....

I think it's fantastic, and it's my favorite city in western europe. Take that parochial, inbred opinion for what it's worth, since it's the closest you'll get to finding out for yourself.

"exceed expectations," actually. :lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 11:00 PM

BTW, I have 19 posts today to your 34. Please lecture me on being an internet loser, asshole....

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Not recently, Nancy.

Implying you have in the past. Creepy.

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 11:02 PM
BTW, I have 19 posts today to your 34. Please lecture me on being an internet loser, asshole....

You've already won the post war for a lifetime, Nick. You can't un-win it now, no matter how hard you try.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 11:04 PM
I think it's fantastic, and it's my favorite city in western europe. Take that parochial, inbred opinion for what it's worth, since it's the closest you'll get to finding out for yourself.

Thank's for all the specifics. BTW, I've been to Paris. I'm pretty sure I've actually more of it than you have, closet case...

"exceed expectations," actually. :lmao:

Thanks for the grammar lesson, captain geography. The first indication that you've been owned...

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 11:06 PM
You've already won the post war for a lifetime, Nick. You can't un-win it now, no matter how hard you try.

Oh no, Buttflag. It's day-to-day.

And you win every day you're not self-pleadingly banned...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Thank's for all the specifics. BTW, I've been to Paris. I'm pretty sure I've actually more of it than you have, closet case...

"nice grammar, so you've been owned!" :lmao:

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Oh no, Buttflag. It's day-to-day.

And you win every day you're not self-pleadingly banned...

Here's a little math for you, Nick... comparing our post rates, it will take me another 112 years to match where you're at right now.

Think about it. :hee:

Not sure why you're making an argument you can't win here.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 11:09 PM
"nice grammar, so you've been owned!" :lmao:

Thanks for proving my point, Ass-flag...:)

Nickdfresh
02-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Here's a little math for you, Nick... comparing our post rates, it will take me another 112 years to match where you're at right now.

Oh, please. Do tell. Where exactly do those numbers come from?

Think about it. :hee:

Oh okay, please give me something to think about, math wiz....

Not sure why you're making an argument you can't win here.

I hope you don't play poker, your bluffing skills suck...

Blackflag
02-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Where exactly do those numbers come from?

hideyoursheep
03-01-2010, 07:33 AM

Blackflag waving the white flag.

bueno bob
03-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Blackflag waving the white flag.

As usual. It's easier than defending a point.

BigBadBrian
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
As usual. It's easier than defending a point.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

:fufu:

BigBadBrian
03-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Cry me a fucking river.

I guess you haven't been paying attention around here but BBB is the king of the bullshit ad hominem attacks.

Not me...I'm just telling the truth. :cop:

jhale667
03-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Not me...I'm just telling the truth. :cop:

Yeah, ummm....like the crap about Democrats not having jobs?
To quote this guy:

http://kikadaily.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/congressman-joe-wilson.jpg

Everyone knows you've never done that.