PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary and Fucking Stupid Sequels

MAX
03-01-2010, 02:16 PM
I was channel surfing this morning whilst eating my cereal and drinking my coffee when low and beyhold, I noticed a elephantitis sized turd of a movie in my guide... Immediately, a lifesize WTF? smiley was transformed on my ugly mug...

Are you ready for this?

Eddie and the Fucking Cruisers II!!! :wtf:

When and why was this ever made and who's brainchild was it? I didn't watch it, just hit the info button and I guess it was made some 15 years after the first epic flick? :rolleyes: Fuck, I vaguely even remember that one.

So, it got me to thinking of other turds like Caddyshack 2, Blues Brothers 2000 and Rothchats 2. lol

Amuse me with others if you wish.

Anonymous
03-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Shall I?

Oh, what the hell... I've never went for an easy one before, so I'll just use my voucher on this one.

Cheers! :bottle:

Terry
03-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Nah...'Eddie and The Cruisers 2: Eddie Lives!' was released 6 or 7 years after the first movie, I think. Certainly wasn't 15.

Worse than sequels are remakes, or reboots or reconceptualizations.

Latest two remakes that have apparently been green-lit?

The Crow and Escape From New York.

Imo, The Crow shouldn't be remade. There was nothing fucking wrong with the first one. All the sequels sucked balls. Give Brandon Lee a degree of respect - not that it was intentional, but the fucking guy died while making the movie. About the only way I want to see a remake of The Crow is if they stick even more closely to the original graphic novel than the first flick did.

Escape From New York? I'd rather see another sequel (Escape From Earth) than a remake. Escape From New York without Kurt Russell and John Carpenter participating? Why fucking bother?

Although I AM looking forward to seeing the Nightmare On Elm Street remake with Jackie Earl Haley.

Blackflag
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
The only sequel that was as good as the first was the Empire Strikes Back.

Now every fucking movie that makes a buck has to have a sequel. What the fuck. Think of a new idea.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2010, 07:28 PM
I disagree...

Godfather II was as good as I, if not better.

:gulp:

I can honestly say I've never seen Empire [or any of the franchise other than the original] so I can't comment on that one...

But GFII kicked serious ass.

Blackflag
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Okay, 2 sequels.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Now every fucking movie that makes a buck has to have a sequel. What the fuck. Think of a new idea.

I just made that rant a few days ago in the A-Team thread.

Fuck Hollywood.

I wish there were more emerging SUNDANCE type movements.

Fuck those recycling greedheads with a rusty clapboard

Anonymous
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I saw the Empire Strikes Back when I was a young'in.

It was really cool, it had those weird snow camel things & them tripod shits, n' whatnot...

I can't remember much else, but yeah, it was cool.

Blackflag
03-01-2010, 07:32 PM
The A-Team. What a stupid fucking idea.

They ran out of bad movies to remake, so now they're remaking bad tv shows.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2010, 07:33 PM
The A-Team. What a stupid fucking idea.

They ran out of bad movies to remake, so now they're remaking bad tv shows.

yep.

Can only assume the Cagney and Lacy movie is set for this summer season....

Anonymous
03-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Wait. That WAS the Empire Strikes Back, weren't it?

The problem with not telling the whole story in the same film is that it then all becomes a blur.

Which one of them was the one in Vietnam, where the bad cowboy dude reveals that he's the little indian father?

chefcraig
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
The second Toy Story was a vast improvement over the first. Of course that might erased by another trip to the well, as a third installment is on it's way. :(

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZX2534qebo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZX2534qebo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Can only assume the Cagney and Lacy movie is set for this summer season...

Sharon Gless and Tyne Daly had a reunion of sorts a couple of weeks ago, as Daly appeared on USA's Burn Notice, a really cool show which features Gless as Michael Westen's mom.

Little Texan
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
When's the "The Greatest American Hero" movie coming out? :biggrin:

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air..." :hee:

Terry
03-01-2010, 08:59 PM
When's the "The Greatest American Hero" movie coming out? :biggrin:

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air..." :hee:

I dunno...do you think they can lure William Katt away from making direct-to-cable SciFi Channel original movies?

Between him and Michael Pare holding out for Eddie & The Cruisers 3: Eddie Blows, the producers will have a tough time, casting-wise.

chefcraig
03-01-2010, 09:14 PM
I dunno...do you think they can lure William Katt away from making direct-to-cable SciFi Channel original movies?

How do those things keep getting made? For a while there, it seemed like Lou Diamond Phillips, Eric Stoltz and Bruce Davison had created their own movie studio. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

MAX
03-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Okay, 2 sequels.

Lethal Weapon 2 was a fun movie as far as those 80's cop/buddy flicks went. Agreed regarding GFII cos it was epic. Oh and what about that second new Batman? That was killer!!!

Yeah, fuck all of these remakes as well. Did we really need a "Dukes of Hazard" movie. I can proudly say that I didn't see it but come on man!!!

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I thought Back To The Future II was pretty good. It's been a while but the second Terminator was pretty decent too, if I remember correctly.

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I disagree...

Godfather II was as good as I, if not better.

That is the one great example that everyone always cites but it's pretty much the only one.

I guess you could also have the Cameron ones of T2 and Aliens which match the originals mainly by being much bigger and noisier.

I'm surprised Cameron hasn't made Titanic 2...

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Coming this Summer "Diff'rent Strokes - The movie" :)

Mushroom
03-02-2010, 11:50 AM
That sequel to Conan the Barbarian with Wilt Chamberlain
Indana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Superman III & IV
Star Wars prequels
Alien Vs. Predator (or all of those after Aliens)
Rambo II, and so on
Another 48 Hours
Beverly Hills Cop 2, and so on
Back to the Future 2 & 3

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Indana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Strangely I heard a quote from Quentin Tarrantino where he said that was Speilbergs best movie???

I found that woman he married too annoying screeching 'INDY' all the fucking time...

indeedido
03-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Ha, Conan the Destroyer And Red Sonja. Don't forget the Superman spinoff, Supergirl.

kissfan1976
03-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Halloween III,IV,V & VI

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 12:20 PM
I knew I hadn't dreamt that. :)

Coolest Movies of All Time (September 2007)

From Wensley Clarkson's Tarantino - The Man, the Myths and His Movies book.

* 1. Rio Bravo (1959, Howard Hawks)
* 2. Taxi Driver (1976, Martin Scorsese)
* 3. Blow Out (1981, Brian De Palma)

Not in order and not a definite list :

* One-Eyed Jacks (1961, Brando) ; Breathless (1983, James McBride) ; His Girl Friday (1940, Hawks) ; Rolling Thunder (1977, Flynn) ; Badlands (1973, Malick) ; Casualties of War (1989, De Palma) ; Used Cars (1980, Zemeckis) ; It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963, Kramer) ; The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972, Huston) ; Where Eagles Dare (1969, Hutton) ; The Dirty Dozen (1967, Aldrich) ; Bringing Up Baby (1938, Hawks) ; The Killer (1989, Woo); The Driver (1978, Hill) ; Blood Simple (1984, Coen) ; The Long Good Friday (1980, Mackenzie) ; Mona Lisa (1986, Neil Jordan) ; The Hit (1984, Frears) ; The Killers (1964, Siegel) ; Comfort and Joy (1984, Forsyth) ; Local Hero (1983, Forsyth) ; Le Petit Soldat (1963, Godard) ; Vivre sa vie (1962, Godard) ; A Bout de Souffle (1964, Godard) ; Bande A Part (1964, Godard) ; Pierrot Le Fou (1968, Godard) ; Shaft (1971, Parks) ; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (1966, Leone) ; The Killing (1956, Kubrick) ; The Asphalt Jungle (1950, Huston) ; Rififi (1955, Dassin) ; The Taking of Pelham 123 (1974, Sargent) ; City on Fire (1989, Lam) ; Kiss Me Deadly (1955, Aldrich) ; Pope of Greenwich Village (1984, Rosenberg) ; A Clockwork Orange (1971, Kubrick) ; Fandango (1985, Reynolds) ; Days of Thunder (1990, Tony Scott) ; Night Call Nurses (1972, Corman) ; Jules et Jim (1962, Truffaut) ; A Girl in Every Port (1928, Hawks) ; The Guns of Navarone (1961, J.Lee Thomson) ; Dead Poets Society (1989, Weir) ; Frogs (1972, McCowan) ; Willard (1971, Mann) ; Night of the Lepus (1972, Claxton) ; Dark Passage (1947, Delmer Daves) ; The Last Boy Scout (1991, Tony Scott) ; Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom (1984, Spielberg) ; Year of the Dragon (1985, Cimino) ; Scarface (1984, De Palma) ; Topkapi (1964, Dassin) ; The Thomas Crown Affair (1968, Jewison) ; Once Upon a Time in America (1984, Leone) ; Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948, Barton) ; Abbot and Costello Meet the Mummy (1955, Lamont) ; Hi Mom! (1970, De Palma) ; Back Street (1961, David Miller) ; Maniac Cop Two (1990, Lusting) ; Intruder (1989, Spiegel) ; The Vigilante: Fighting Hero of the West (1947, Fox) ; Perfect (1985, Bridges) ; Mad Love (1935, Freund) ; The Trip (1967, Corman) ; The Last Seduction (1994, Dahl) ; Ed Wood (1994, Burton) ; Salvador (1986, Oliver Stone) ; For a Few Dollars More (1965, Leone) ; Le Doulos (1962, Melville) ; They Live by Night (1949, Ray) ; The Long Goodbye (1973, Altman) ; Coffy (1973, Hill) ; Magnificent Obsession (1954, Sirk) ; The Savage Seven (1968, Rush) ; The Thing (1982, Carpenter) ; Caged Heat (1974, Demme) ; Silver Bullet (1985, Attias) ; Kansas City Confidential (1952, Karlson).

Some interesting choices in there, he's reminded me of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns which I guess you could count as sequels...

chefcraig
03-02-2010, 12:20 PM
How about any of the sequels to Smokey And The Bandit? The second was bad enough, the third didn't even have Burt Reynolds in it.

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Turds = Police Academy II, III, IV, V, VI

HOMER:

How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain What's His Name? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those "Police Academy" movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing - did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Where was I? Oh yeah, stay out of my booze.

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 12:26 PM
How about any of the sequels to Smokey And The Bandit? The second was bad enough, the third didn't even have Burt Reynolds in it.

Once you get over ten years old the first doesn't look that great either... :)

Mushroom
03-02-2010, 12:44 PM

Some interesting choices in there, he's reminded me of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns which I guess you could count as sequels...

Bizarre, that's Tarantino's list of coolest movies?
I love the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

"Perferct" - isn't that John Travolta after recovering from "Staying Alive"? :barf:

otherwise it appears I need to check out some of these movies.

Seshmeister
03-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Bizarre, that's Tarantino's list of coolest movies?
I love the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

"Perferct" - isn't that John Travolta after recovering from "Staying Alive"? :barf:

I've never seen it but it only gets a 3.8 on IMDB.

Still he saw something that made him cast Travolta in Pulp Fiction which is why I guess he is the genius director and we're not... :)

binnie
03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Any of the Police Academy films after no. 3 was a waste of time.

Both Terminator films after Judgement Day sucked.

In fact, Godfather Part II aside I'm struggling to think of a sequel that comes close to the first instalment.

What really, really, pisses me off though are remakes. Just plain lazy....

MAX
03-02-2010, 02:43 PM

Oh, I forgot Clint flicks. I loved all of the Dirty Harry's except that turd "The Dead Pool" where he shoots the bad guy with a harpoon... Ghey.

Unchainme
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Turds = Police Academy II, III, IV, V, VI

damn..I miss the old simpsons episodes.

the latest have all been "hey lets cram a random somewhat relevant guest star in and then make the episode about some lame political satire.."

They won't even show the older reruns anymore.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
i loved the original cannonball run, but don't remember the second one.:umm:

kissfan1976
03-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Rocky V ,sucked the big one!

binnie
03-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Shit, let's be honest: Rocky III, IV and V sucked. He'd become a cartoon character by that point.

MAX
03-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Shit, let's be honest: Rocky III, IV and V sucked. He'd become a cartoon character by that point.

Hahahaha!!! I loved Rocky III. My favorite one of the sequels. lol

binnie
03-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Don't get me wrong - I like it, but it's a REAL piece of shit movie.

The script-writers knocked that out in an afternoon.......

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Hahahaha!!! I loved Rocky III. My favorite one of the sequels. lol

Thunder Lips and Clubber Lang.:)

MAX
03-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Thunder Lips and Clubber Lang.:)

And eye of the fuckin' tiger!!!

Anonymous
03-02-2010, 03:53 PM
damn..I miss the old simpsons episodes.

the latest have all been "hey lets cram a random somewhat relevant guest star in and then make the episode about some lame political satire.."

They won't even show the older reruns anymore.

I dunno what that has to do with Police Academy, but truer words have rarely been spoken.

The Simpsons are dragging on their fame & the "everybody watches so will I" bullshit.

It's been way too long since there was a quality episode.

chefcraig
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I loved Rocky III. My favorite one of the sequels. lol

Me too. After that, you had Rocky fighting not only a drug enhanced superhuman, but apparently the entire Soviet Union. What happens? Rocky wins and manages to end the cold war at the same time. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

And the less said about Rocky V, the better. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-464.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

Bob_R
03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
I had/have a "Which is your favorite Rocky movie?" poll at my site and Rocky I wins/is winning overwhelmingly with votes for Rocky III and IV but none for II and V.

As Chef said Rocky V was crap.

Rocky Balboa, the last in the series, was pretty decent.

But, nothing compares to the original. Rocky III is the 2nd best IMO.

Terry
03-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I had/have a "Which is your favorite Rocky movie?" poll at my site and Rocky I wins/is winning overwhelmingly with votes for Rocky III and IV but none for II and V.

As Chef said Rocky V was crap.

Rocky Balboa, the last in the series, was pretty decent.

But, nothing compares to the original. Rocky III is the 2nd best IMO.

Meh.

I'd sooner watch 5 than 4.

4 was too much of a rehash of 3 for my taste; someone close to Rocky dies, Rocky goes for a soul-searching drive midway through the movie, Survivor are back for another tune. Difference is that Drago should have pounded the piss out of Balboa. No way Rocky could have won that fight.

The flick Rocky Balboa / 'Rocky 6' was much better than I thought it could be...much better than it had any business being, truth be told.

I'd rate 'em:

1) Rocky
2) Rocky 3
3) Rocky 2
4) Rocky Balboa
5) Rocky 5
6) Rocky 4

kissfan1976
03-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Meatballs II & III were lame.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm surprised no one's mention the abortions know as the Jaws' sequels...

Actually, Jaws II wasn't too bad. But Jesus, Jaws in 3D? Who the fuck would of thought this killer shark keeps turning up everywhere but your toilet?

<embed width="320" height="240" src="http://www.spike.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2802070" allowfullscreen="true"> </embed> <div style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12px; background-color: #000; width: 448px; padding: 3px 0; color: #fff;"><a href="http://www.spike.com/video/land-shark/2802070" style="color: #ffcc35; margin-left: 5px;">Land Shark</a> | <a href="http://www.spike.com/channel/movies" style="color: #ffcc35">Movies & TV</a> | <a href="http://www.spike.com/" style="color: #ffcc35">SPIKE.com</a></div>

LoungeMachine
03-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Let's just all be GRATEFUL there hasn't been a LIVE WITHOUT A NET II - Porky's Revenge

Sniveling ingrates, every one of you......

Think Smokey and the Bandit II sucked ass? Imagine LWAN II

chefcraig
03-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Let's just all be GRATEFUL there hasn't been a LIVE WITHOUT A NET II - Porky's Revenge

Sniveling ingrates, every one of you......
Think Smokey and the Bandit II sucked ass? Imagine LWAN II

But they did release one, called "Live, Right Here, Right Now". It was filmed over two nights with the band wearing different stage clothes, so no one song looks correct. In fact, a few of the songs were filmed at a sound check, so they feature no audience at all.

LoungeMachine
03-02-2010, 07:59 PM
But they did In fact, a few of the songs were filmed at a sound check, so they feature no audience at all.

And that's different from one of their shows, how?

:lmao:

Live with Just a Tarp is what it should have been called

Anonymous
03-02-2010, 08:02 PM
so no one song looks correct

Well, little wonder with Spamtard fronting the band.

chefcraig
03-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Live with Just a Tarp is what it should have been called

That was the working title for the 2004 shows, to confuse people into thinking the shows were selling well. Who's bright idea was that?

Janie: Hey, I know! We'll cover up the seats, and no one will know that nobody is sitting there!
Ed: Wow...that's brilliant...wanna be our PR person?

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Word on the steet Ishtar II in in development

kwame k
03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Dermot Mulroney is NBC's new Jim Rockford.

In his first regular TV role, Mulroney is set to play the iconic private eye in the network's updated take on the hit 1970s drama that starred James Garner in the title role.
The new Jim Rockford is described as "slightly crumpled, wry humored, cynical, world weary, compassionate when it's called for and easily irritated by morons."

His troubled past includes doing some time as a convict and as a cop.

Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100301/film_nm/us_rockford_3)

chefcraig
03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
The only possibly good news in this Rockford remake is David Shore's involvement, as he created House. The bad news is that House sucks as of late, and this show's executive produced by Steve Carell, who thought starring in the awful remake of Get Smart was a good career move.

kwame k
03-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Why even remake it? Like Sanford and Son, there's no replacing the lead characters and they put such a stamp on their respective shows how can anyone compete?

chefcraig
03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Why even remake it? Like Sanford and Son, there's no replacing the lead characters and they put such a stamp on their respective shows how can anyone compete?

Not just the lead characters like Jim or Rocky. Does anyone here really want to see someone stepping into the roles of Angel, Dennis or Chapman? And no one is going to replace Isaac Hayes as Gandy or Kathryn Harrold as the blind, extremely hot shrink.

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
David Chase isnt doing anything now that The Sopranos are gone.....

IF he got involved in this, being as he was an original producer on TRF then I could see it....maybe

But frankly, this is a HUGE NO for me.

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Guess they'll be remaking MAVERICK next.....

:rolleyes:

kwame k
03-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Not just the lead characters like Jim or Rocky. Does anyone here really want to see someone stepping into the roles of Angel, Dennis or Chapman? And no one is going to replace Isaac Hayes as Gandy or Kathryn Harrold as the blind, extremely hot shrink.

Exactly, I've been watching the Rockford Files reruns over at Hulu and they had such a great cast that I can't see how they'll replace those guys.

Did you know in the first two episodes of the Rockford Files, Rocky wasn't the same actor as the rest of the episodes.

kwame k
03-03-2010, 03:10 PM

...as long as they don't get someone like Mel Gibson to play the staring role ;)

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Noah Beery was cast as Rocky, but was unavailable for shooting during the pilot....

kwame k
03-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Noah Beery was cast as Rocky, but was unavailable for shooting during the pilot....

In the bus scene, the guy getting off the bus with the fishing pole looks like Beery.

chefcraig
03-03-2010, 03:26 PM
The guy's name is Robert Donley. I couldn't find a picture of the guy, but I was astounded to find among his credits at IMBD (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0232587/filmoyear) a reference to him acting in a sequel to Midnight Run, called (imaginatively) Another Midnight Run. Talk about "Unnecessary and Fucking Stupid Sequels", I'd never heard of this thing before. Perhaps there's a reason for that, and this ignorance is indeed a good thing.

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 03:39 PM
The guy's name is Robert Donley. I couldn't find a picture of the guy, but I was astounded to find among his credits at IMBD (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0232587/filmoyear) a reference to him acting in a sequel to Midnight Run, called (imaginatively) Another Midnight Run. Talk about "Unnecessary and Fucking Stupid Sequels", I'd never heard of this thing before. Perhaps there's a reason for that, and this ignorance is indeed a good thing.

Robert had a bit part in the end of a Seinfeld episode, the one where Jerry and George become "big brothers" to the old coot, and Kramer and Newman sell his records.

He's in the coffee shop scene at the end.

LoungeMachine
03-03-2010, 03:40 PM
In the bus scene, the guy getting off the bus with the fishing pole looks like Beery.

Nope.

He was off filming some western, if memory serves....

kwame k
03-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Nope.

He was off filming some western, if memory serves....

He was a great character actor.....RIP, Pidge.

Anonymous
03-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Why even remake it?

Now THERE'S a question I'd like to see answered. And yes, I'm talking about EVERY remake that's been made.

BONANZA!!!

Grant
03-04-2010, 12:16 AM
The French Connection II was lousy (and pointless). Story ain't worth a damn, and took him the whole bloody movie to kill "Frog 1".

Never seen The Sting II, but don't have good feelings about it.

I actually really like Magnum Force, and do think it's on par with the original Dirty Harry.

Blackflag
03-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Shit. The first Rocky was good, and the last Rocky was good. All the ones inbetween suck cock.

The only reason people like II is because Mr. T is a fucking badass. But that's not enough of a reason to like the movie.

Kristy
03-04-2010, 01:47 AM
http://stevenspielblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/gb3.jpg

Believe it when I see it.

Panamark
03-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Caddyshack 2

Any Croc Dundee movie after 2

Actually Croc Dundee 2 was ok ??

Mad Max 2 was probably better than the original ?????

Panamark
03-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Terminator and Alien sequels were cool...

I know !!!!!

The Friday the 13th sequels thats gotta be up there with
revenge of the killer tomatoes !!!
Blair Witch 2 ???

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2010, 09:50 AM
halloween 65 was fucking awesome:umm:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Caddyshack 2

Any Croc Dundee movie after 2

Actually Croc Dundee 2 was ok ??

Mad Max 2 was probably better than the original ?????

Do they show movies that ARENT shot outback down there?

:lmao:

jhale667
03-04-2010, 10:18 AM
The only reason people like II is because Mr. T is a fucking badass. But that's not enough of a reason to like the movie.

Mr. T pities fools like you. :biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
03-04-2010, 10:26 AM
WoW GRATE news.

For participating in this thread you've ALL won a private screening double feature of From Justin to Kelly the sequel and Gigli II !

binnie
03-04-2010, 11:25 AM
http://stevenspielblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/gb3.jpg

Believe it when I see it.

Tell me that no-one is seriously contemplating making that?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Ghostbusters III (2011) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/)

Kristy
03-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Tell me that no-one is seriously contemplating making that?

So many stories on this film. Was originally to be released in summer 2008 but was held back due to script re-writes for the massive amounts of CGI being called for. Then, it was to be released in summer 2011 only to be delayed to summer 2012.

kwame k
03-04-2010, 11:42 AM
****edit****

Shit! Beat me to it, Pete :beers8:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2010, 11:46 AM
So many stories on this film. Was originally to be released in summer 2008 but was held back due to script re-writes for the massive amounts of CGI being called for. Then, it was to be released in summer 2011 only to be delayed to summer 2012.

The Chinese Democracy of movies..... :D

They're free to take all the time they need....

Summer of 2025 isn't rushing it even...

Blackflag
03-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Mr. T pities fools like you. :biggrin:

Hale, I'm sure he would pity everybody on this board.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2010, 12:02 PM
fools, i post with fools.

HarrySchwartz
03-06-2010, 01:32 PM
so, it got me to thinking of other turds like rothchats 2. Lol

lmfao!!

LoungeMachine
03-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Hale, I'm sure he would pity everybody on this board.

Those stuck in Yakima more, no doubt.....