PDA

View Full Version : Now I know how =VH= felt after their first tour!

BITEYOASS
03-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I say this because the fucking VA wants the $3000 back that was giving to me several months ago, even though I haven't dropped any of my classes and have a 3.5 GPA.

It's similar to how =VH= after their first tour, when they found out how they owed $1 million dollars to the record company even though they tore the roof off of every place they stopped, sold several million copies of their first album and had a shitty royalty percentage. And in the same way, we both didn't know what the fuck the word "Advance" meant. Then finding out later it meant that the money given out was a loan all along.

Just a financial ass-rape of epic proportions!

The VA -----> :anal: <------ ME

thome
03-03-2010, 10:58 AM
You mean they gave student loans to go to McDonalds University..#####

I had to work full time as a rocket lawyer scientist just to afford my fry'olater prerequisites ..but when Ronald handed me that diploma, it all made it, worth while.

I got a 98 % on my folding of the paper hat test,.thankyou...quite a moment..

I am weepy rite now thinking of the Mac U school song... Me.. Mee.. mee .Lal... lalla ........Think Inside The Box........lal lal la...

BITEYOASS
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM
You mean they gave student loans to go to McDonalds University..#####

I had to work full time as a rocket lawyer scientist just to afford my fry'olater prerequisites ..but when Ronald handed me that diploma, it all made it, worth while.

I got a 98 % on my folding of the paper hat test,.thankyou...quite a moment..

I am weepy rite now thinking of the Mac U school song... Me.. Mee.. mee .Lal... lalla ........Think Inside The Box........lal lal la...

Hey thome! Would you please go home and kill yourself? Seriously, your useless ramblings serve no purpose but to compensate for the fact that you live in your parent's basement and have no friends. Just stick the gun up your head and blow your fucking brains out. Make sure you write on a post-it note to take make sure your shitty 9mm is armed. Especially since your so fucking dumb that you'll probably forget, and leave it on safe before pulling the trigger.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yalAIGQWiRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yalAIGQWiRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=BITEYOASS;1435467]Hey thome! Would you please go home and kill yourself? Seriously, your useless ramblings serve no purpose but to compensate for the fact that you live in your parent's basement and have no friends. Just stick the gun up your head and blow your fucking brains out. Make sure you write on a post-it note to take make sure your shitty 9mm is armed. Especially since your so fucking dumb that you'll probably forget, and leave it on safe before pulling the trigger.

If you would have turned that shat music off while signing the documents you may have realized that the -Money Tree- was a figment of your ManCave Dwelling, Knuckle Dragging, Imagination.

And your GPA would have been a bit higher though I am guessing it is more like a 2.0 or less and that is why you have to start paying the money back now, instead of after graduating from Grease Monkey U.

Sukkit RAMBO!

letsrock
03-06-2010, 12:45 PM
So what is there claim to wanting the money back?