PDA

View Full Version : 2010 "Dodge the Bullet" year

Angel
03-06-2010, 07:57 AM
So, how is everyone's year turning out? Anything like you expected? My 2009 ended on a high-note. Went to my high school reunion and hooked up with my old best friend from elementary and junior high. We were inseparable until they moved away, started bawling happy tears the moment I saw her.

For the next couple of months I was showered with "love". Made numerous road trips (500 miles each way) to go visit this wonderful friend that had come back into my life. Felt so proud of myself that I had stolen the straight girl from the guy I could never stand in school... Of course at the time, I didn't realize that I was dealing with a fucking sociopath and that I was just about to become another name on a long list of victims that have been left in the wake of "Hurricane Heidi". That was the first bullet I dodged this year, I was almost ready to give my notice at work and move 500 miles when I started paying attention to the red flags and talking with others who had been caught in her snare. I've known people with sociopathic tendencies, but this one I have no doubt is a full-blown sociopath. One person describes her as an "emotional serial killer". I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn one day that she no longer gets a thrill from fucking up people's heads, and has to move to actual killing. You see this person smile and Ted Bundy comes to mind.... chilling. That was bullet number one.

The second came this week when I went to go see my surgeon because I was having problems with my pacemaker. It was trying to pop out of my skin. Surgeon was worried it was infected, but luckily the pocket the pacer was in had eroded as it was so old so they just had to make a new pocket. Thank God. Learned afterwards that they had mechanical heart valves etc. ready in case of infection. Bullet number 2.

Hope everyone else is having a better year than expected... now when is that damn album coming out????

thome
03-06-2010, 08:58 AM
It is going great!!.., but it would be better if you would let me steal you away from the perils of lesbian complacency, bi engadging you with my arms of extacy and the wonder of my wonderfullosity....Yes/No..?

I promise I will not "bring out" the looneiness.

Hah! J/K..... glad you had a idea that it could go loonie with this gal and you got out in time before the crazy got you.

I have had a couple relationships where 3 months, 5 months , 7 months later, you find that the two of you actually have nothing in common.

Drag.

That is why as soon as I sell me yatchs and car collection and two houses on three continents. I am moving to Mongolia and getting my -Monk License- ( they have a school there).

rock on!

Angel
03-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Hahaha Thome - See ya in Mongolia, lover! :D

thome
03-06-2010, 05:44 PM
me, too, yeah,:tongue0011: you...

Dan
03-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Get A Room.:D

hambon4lif
03-06-2010, 10:41 PM
So, how is everyone's year turning out? Anything like you expected?Actually, so far, it's been pretty damn good.

Seeing as how we're barely 2 and a half months into the new year, it may be a bit pre-mature to make a statement like this, however, I feel that 2010 will be a far better year than 2009....

For example, just this last weekend was my girlfriends birthday, and I bought her a pair of diamond earrings. We have been together for quite awhile now, and I wanted to get her something to show how much she's meant to me, and how important it is to have her in my life....

Some may say that a pair of earrings isn't much, but it's a far better cry than the chlamydia I gave her for her brthday last year. It shows progress, and it also shows that I'm making an honest attempt to change my ways. I'm no longer spending nights in a room at the Red Roof Inn bumping mountains of coke off of the asscheek of her so-called 'BFF', and I'm no longer screwing random skanks in a Wal-Mart restroom...
It's ironic that they call it a "free-clinic" when those shots get kinda pricey! I'm also allergic to Penicillin, so how long do you think I'd be able to maintain that kind of a lifestyle anyways?

In 2010, I'm still averse to 'commitment' as I ever was, but I feel that I've made monumentous steps towards becoming what women would consider "boyfriend material", like I said...I'm really fucking trying!

It's only March, but....so far, so good!:baaa:

hambon4lif
03-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Hahaha Thome - See ya in Mongolia, lover! :DAngel!!!....Thermos?!??....really?!??

I have to ask....what's the attraction?

The Sherwin-Williams huff stumble?, or the contact high-octane unleaded headspins??

Angel
03-08-2010, 08:12 AM
We're going to become monks together in mongolia. LMAO!

ZahZoo
03-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Decent year so far... I can't really assess if it's good, bad or otherwise until the weather gets better and I can guage how my golf game is this year.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
We're going to become monks together in mongolia. LMAO!

take precautions for mongolian monk "mumps".

PETE'S BROTHER
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
we've been remodeling this year. installed french doors to the patio, almost have the tile floor done downstairs. and have already finished the kitchen cabinets and counters.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
coulda used mr. douglas t around for a few weeks.:)

thome
03-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I have Goggllied Earthed this side of a mountain in upper Mongolia...

After asseting myself back into cashe, I will be building my B&B.

I shall "Swammie" by the mountain river B&B and wrap myself in the finest itchie wool monk outfit, then find all of this rather silly and convert the B&B into a B&B that has no tv's and only one radio and no refferences to anything except my personal infatuation with, The Angel with the Generous Heart.

And any other babes, who when they see me, thier first thought isn't to gather the townspeople, light torches drive thomie into a windmill and light it on fire.

Work your plan, Muthas!

Susie Q
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Mine has been indifferent. We had to place my Dad in a nursing home in mid February, my Mom is experiencing some major health problems, all of which I have been dealing with since January. Multiple Doctors appointments, tests, etc. I have most likely pneumonia as we speak, definitely another round of freakin' bronchitis. Other stuff as well been going on which makes the stress level up to UMTH level.