PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Shadow wants to be a MOD

pete
06-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Here's why!

I'm the girl everyone loves to hate! I can get more users reading and posting than a newly released Van Halen song! The women hate me, the men love me, the ones who don't still love to read my posts and banter with me. In reality, I'm a really nice person. Sweet Irony and I were once Nasty catfighters, now I'm proud to call her one of my best net friends! That goes for SoCalChelle too, we tore it up alot, but now were friends in life.

Controversy aside, I am the real deal when it comes to being a David Lee Roth / Van Halen Fan! For me it's more than just Dave's great ass or his hairy chest, it's about the music! I can break down VH history like most of the men. Being a guitar player, inspired by Eddie I look deeper into each song than just the lyrics and whos at the mic.

My perfect resolution for VH... IS to bring back Dave. I never felt this way until now, but the time is right. Dave is looking stellar with his new do and he's really worked up his vocals alot since the tour with Sammy. The brothers are in serious need of some luster and IMO the only way they can close the Van Halen Legacy is to go back to the original line up and ROTH and ROLL!

pete
06-02-2004, 07:26 PM
I say "Consideration could be made based on hooters."

but you should be holding up a sign so we know it's real!

heheheh.

good luck.

Dr. Love
06-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Hell no!! I have the lock Van Hagar Fandom around here!

NO TO THE COMPETITION!!

;)

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Shadow...

I can't guarantee you anything...but rumor has it that you have one tremendous set of hooters...

so as webbie..."honorable webbie" or not...

I say this...

To even be considered...we need to see them...the real deal...

then we'll consider it...

we like volatile...but we like hooters better...;)

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 11:09 PM
all Mods get tit pictures sent to them! I knew there was a reason why I wanted to be a Mod! LadyBerries!

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Troubles my man...didn't you see that thread in the mod forum?

All female mods have to bare breasts...or be demodded...;)

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 11:27 PM
:D cool Im gonna get a hard on BEFORE I go to bed?

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 11:27 PM
if your ears pop, BT has dropped. ;)

pete
06-04-2004, 01:14 AM
:confused:

pete
06-04-2004, 01:35 AM
cow utters?

flappo
06-04-2004, 02:13 AM
..this is fab shadow

pete
06-04-2004, 02:16 AM
THat's not bad

alexpgrimes
06-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Instead of Fabulous shadow she should be Floppy Shadow.....lol

Big Troubles
06-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by flappo
..this is fab shadow

Ok make her Mod. Thats it. I dont care about any of the other shit. If that's her and her wonderful tits, I vote YES, on Bill ICBOOBIE today!

Nice fuckin' rack baby! You got me suckered in. Ahhh, the joys of being a male. Mmmmmmmm........Mmmmmmmm... :D

If you want to send any pics my way honey I will make DAMN sure they are put to good use. Beautiful!

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Nope, I am WAY more attarative than that GIF! Oh and Pete... I see your one of dykegirls followers... your loss... tata!

Big Troubles
06-04-2004, 10:24 PM
I want breasts. where do we stand on this very important issue? :D
you do realise that EVERYTIME we post to each other, my replies will always have included in them that very statement. I want breasts! ;)

pete
06-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Nope, I am WAY more attarative than that GIF! Oh and Pete... I see your one of dykegirls followers... your loss... tata!

I follow no one.

Who is dykegyrl?

Could any female have as much testosterone as you?

tataS (is your only slim hope)

alexpgrimes
06-04-2004, 10:50 PM
What's that line from Funky Cold Medina??? Sheena was a man... If that's her pic in the begining of the Musical Mishaps thread you can see an adam's apple..

DaveIsKing
06-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Man, breasts are being shown and I've been away...

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 01:24 AM
No breasts as of yet...I'm waiting Shadow...Membership has its priveledges...

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
No breasts as of yet...I'm waiting Shadow...Membership has its priveledges...

Pojo... Breasts are not a given. breasts must be earned!

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Well...after many years roaming all these forums...and earning my keep here at the Army...the creme de la creme of Roth sites...hell of any forum site I've been too...

I'd say that would give me the cred...

I can't do much more than that...

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Well I suppose thats true and if I were in a sharring mood you'd be at the top of my list but since I'm short of friends these days and people are turning on me left and right I've locked all of those pics up for the time being. I have sneaky suspicion however that they will be surfacing here against my will VERY VERY soon... I'm certain however that you big strong Webmaster types will remove them since it is against my will. You can of course keep them for your own viewing pleasure.

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Don't worry...we'll put them in the webbie forum...

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 03:38 AM
All those bastards had to ruin all the fun...

lms2
06-05-2004, 04:57 AM
I have been having some serious trouble with my submit button. I hit submit and get a white screen. Didn't want to start a new thread just to tell you that, but with all this discussion on boobs, I figure it will get seen here.

Big Troubles
06-05-2004, 09:50 AM
where are the tits! BT needs some fresh boobies! Fwesh! No but seriously speaking here. Nipples big? Supple? Pencil erasers? What size? small cup or huge mutha-fuckin', holy God Damn look at the size of those babies! kinda size? I NEED to know.

SoCalChelle
06-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I have been having some serious trouble with my submit button. I hit submit and get a white screen. Didn't want to start a new thread just to tell you that, but with all this discussion on boobs, I figure it will get seen here.

Yeah, I'm still having that problem too. There's a thread about it here -
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4647

Big Troubles
06-05-2004, 10:10 AM
clear your virtual memory by shutting down your pc. Im guessing you leave it on all the time. Sounds like a problem on your end.

DaveIsKing
06-05-2004, 11:43 AM
We've got your boobs--er--back, rather...Fabulous!

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
All those bastards had to ruin all the fun...

Sounds great... Muchas Smootches!

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
We've got your boobs--er--back, rather...Fabulous!

Baby! When pics are shared. You are tops on the list! Ya know I love you the mostest!