PDA

View Full Version : Korean Man Marries Pillow

Candy Girl
03-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Mar 12th 2010 By Drew Kearse

Here in America, some people claim that a man marrying another man ruins the sanctity of marriage. We wonder how those same people would feel about Lee Jin-gyu, a Korean man who recently wed a pillow.

Yes, the 28-year-old is now happily married -- to a pillow. Well, not just any pillow. That would be weird. Lee has fallen in love with a dakimakura, a large body pillow adorned with the face of an anime beauty.

But don't worry, this isn't a marriage of convenience (throw pillows don't cut it) -- this is a marriage of love. For months, Lee has been taking the pillow out to eat, going to amusement parks and, you know, fluffing it.

In honor of the special day, Lee got his bride a brand new wedding dress. Hopefully, he also washed her. The nuptials were held in a special ceremony presided over by a bona fide priest. Presumably, the marriage was consummated afterward on a bed with some of the bride's friends and family members looking on.

Challenges lie ahead for the happy couple. For instance, Lee can no longer go to Bed Bath & Beyond without his bride getting jealous. Still, if he's sent to the couch, he might get to sleep with her sister.

I wonder what he would do if someone asked if they could "fluff" his pillow? :hee:

ThrillsNSpills
03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
How does that work for insurance purposes?

Does the pillow get all his posessions if he dies?

BITEYOASS
03-12-2010, 07:25 PM
What a fuckin loser that korean is! He's never heard of a prostitute or a fleshlight?

kwame k
03-12-2010, 07:27 PM
So when they fight will he brag to his friends that he beat the stuffing out of her :hee:

Anonymous
03-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, at least he won't have to put up with all that pillow talk...

... oh, wait...

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
03-12-2010, 07:39 PM
C'mon people... let's see who makes the lamest pillow joke.

Cheers! :bottle:

WARF
03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
We all knew cato likes to sleep alot... but this is rediculous!

VanHalener
03-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Consummating your marriage with a feather pillow must be a painful adventure. It would be like banging a porcupine, with the quills and all.
Personally, I'd go with a foam pillow wedding. As a matter of fact I think I'll go check out my foam pillow right now and see what the hubbub is all about.