Blackflag
03-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Saw it, loved it.

:alien:

bueno bob
03-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Saw it, loved it.

Great news, shithead. The gang approves.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Group_middle_fingers.jpg

Anonymous
03-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Are we going to get a new, extremely long thread comprised of two words every time you watch a fucking film?

Seriously, this shit is borderline spam.

Not to mention fucking retarded.

Cheers! :bottle:

Blackflag
03-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Are we going to get a new, extremely long thread comprised of two words every time you watch a fucking film?

Yes.

Dan
03-12-2010, 11:56 PM
This Thread Is Gay.:D

Blackflag
03-12-2010, 11:58 PM
This Thread Is Gay.:D

Not you again...you knew what you were in for when you clicked on the link. :fufu:

Dan
03-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Dont Make Us Put You In The Sheep Pen.:D

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Yeah, you'd like that.

Dan
03-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah, you'd like that.

Sheep Pen Since 2004,You Bet.:hitch::biggrin:

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Don't push him too hard, Puss...he's extremely fragile upstairs, I think. Just tell him to get fucked right along with the rest of the peanut gallery and he's good to go for a few days.

Well, at least until he cries to be banned again, which should be happening in another 45 minutes or so.

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Bob likes to post in my threads...a lot. :hee:

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Bob likes to post in my threads...a lot. :hee:

You like to start uber-shitty go-nowhere look at me/attention whoring threads...a lot.

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Let's be clear, Bob...just because you like to focus your attention on me doesn't mean I'm an attention whore. Please feel free not to post in any of my threads anymore.

Do you think you can resist the temptation? Or is the mancrush too strong? :hee:

If you don't want to discuss Green Zone, why are you posting here? Ask yourself that. (Hint - because you have a crush on me. Gross.)

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Let's break down Blackflag's mental process for the development of these so called "posts", just for shits 'n' giggles:

1) I'm going to go see a movie;
2) I have formulated an opinion on this movie;
3) I'm going to post a thread at www.rotharmy.com about this movie;
4) I'm going to post maybe 4 to 10 words about my opinion on this movie;
5) I'm going to operate under the assumption that this will spark debate;
6) I'm going to act surprised when people get pissed at me about it;
7) I'm then going to try and accuse said people of being gay;
8) I'm going to laugh to myself about my sparkling wit.

Or, breaking it down visually:

http://jovan.ru/pics/retard.gif

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Another response from Bob, less than one minute later. What a surprise.

Let me predict the future...

mancrush

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Let's be clear, Bob...just because you like to focus your attention on me doesn't mean I'm an attention whore.

Oh! I'm sorry! Did you actually have a legitimate discussion builder in your four word post somewhere? Please, show me where it is.

Myself, I think it's a bit more likely that you're looking to get attention by acting stupid.

Then again, maybe you're not acting. I dunno.

Please feel free not to post in any of my threads anymore.

I'll post where I like, and I may even call you a knuckleheaded douchebag. Thanks for being understanding about it.

Do you think you can resist the temptation? Or is the mancrush too strong? :hee:

There you go with that gay fixation again. For the record, the only thing I want to do with your balls is grind them into dust under my boot. You should appreciate the attention, though, I only give it sporadically anymore.

;)

If you don't want to discuss Green Zone, why are you posting here?

Show me one thing you said that encourages any sort of critical discussion about Green Zone, fuckface. I'm having a hard time finding it in any of the dribbling stupidity you've posted thus far.

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Holy shit, another post from Bob, 1 minute later. How could I have predicted that??

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 10:37 PM
Another response from Bob, less than one minute later. What a surprise.

Let me predict the future...

mancrush

Or I might have just happened to be on the website at the same time. Maybe that's it.

Blackflag
03-13-2010, 10:38 PM
I only give it sporadically anymore.

Anymore? Does that mean the mancrush is slowly fading out?

Well, that's good to hear! Does that mean you'll be fucking off out of my threads now, Bob? Or is this crush still working its way through your system? :hee:

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Holy shit, another post from Bob, 1 minute later. How could I have predicted that??

I predict that you'll post on the Roth Army again somewhere after this post.

YOU MUST LOVE ME!
HOW COULD I PREDICT IT?

:fufu:

bueno bob
03-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Anymore? Does that mean the mancrush is slowly fading out?

It means I don't post here as much as I used to. Sorry. I know you're desperate for the attention.

Well, that's good to hear! Does that mean you'll be fucking off out of my threads now, Bob?

You think this is a thread?

LMAO

You have yet to develop anything resembling a "thread", although I'm helping you along the path to one quite nicely, if I do say so myself, shithead.

:tongue0011:

Or is this crush still working its way through your system? :hee:

Are you still that desperate for some manlove, honey?

:fufu:

thome
03-14-2010, 08:56 AM
urallghey fags and i refuse to dikk us di s c uss dis crepencey diss guusting u fags and the movbie is a fag also..YOU HOMO!

Blackflag
03-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Did Thome just call me a homo? I can't tell.

chefcraig
03-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Did Thome just call me a homo? I can't tell.

You ain't alone there...if it makes you feel any better, I think he called everyone (including the film itself) a fag. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-423.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Thinking-Smileys/)

Anonymous
03-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Yes, but the movie doesn't have a crush on Bob. Blackflag does.

Hardrock69
03-15-2010, 01:29 AM
:lmao:

jhale667
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Yes, but the movie doesn't have a crush on Bob. Blackflag does.

SO obvious...and sadly he thinks if he shouts "Mancrush" enough, Bob might actually reciprocate his love for him that dare not speak its name...

Keep hope alive, Buttflap! :lmao:

Anonymous
03-15-2010, 08:17 PM
SO obvious...and sadly he thinks if he shouts "Mancrush" enough, Bob might actually reciprocate his love for him that dare not speak its name...

Keep hope alive, Buttflap! :lmao:

It's all a ruse.

Just you watch, one of these days when noone's watching, Blackflag will post a review of a gay film, just to attract Bob into his thread.

By then, it'll be too late for Bob.

Under threats of telling everyone Bob knows that Bob has posted in a gay thread, Blackflag will try to consummate his mancrush, thus puzzling Bob with the ultimate question...

Shall he reject Blackflag & continue straight as an arrow whilst carrying the fame of being a poofter, or shall he give in, maintain his reputation but in truth become as bent as a butcher's hook?

The prophecy has been spoken. Bueno Bob is now the keeper of his own destiny. Heed my words, B. B.... the Force will not be enough to get your arse out of this one, should you find yourself in it.

Hardrock69
03-16-2010, 12:58 AM
:lmao:

bueno bob
03-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Well I guess I'm fucked.

:(

Anonymous
03-16-2010, 09:12 AM
It's not too late yet, Bob... you can still save yourself.

Just keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious "review" threads.