PDA

View Full Version : Announcement - Sheep Pen Closing

ZahZoo
03-14-2010, 12:02 PM
http://www.briancuban.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/goingoutofbusienss.jpg

With the downturn in the economy even the foundation of big businesses in the CVH strip mall are feeling the effects and starting to crumble.

After a review of the books... mutten memberships are down 95% year to year adjusted for woolly inflation. Down-stream raw materials producers, such as our primary supplier VHlinks are unable to meet demands and their overall product quality is completely inferior for today's demanding markets.

Calls placed to CEO & founding President pRIKK went unanswered at the Corporate Headquarters in Mean Street, USA. A probe has been thrust into the unexplained disappearance of pRIKK the last several years. Rumors persist around an internet stalker known as Fab the Gunt and tales of bikers taking down the legendary icon pRIKK...

The current staff has done an admirable job of keeping the doors open, but most have been reduced to shadows of plastic action figures.

Many may not know this... but this operation was started by myself and Max using seed material from a pictorial assault at Ford's expense at links many years ago. As silent partners we hired pRIKK to front the operation here due to favorable market conditions and a strong supply chain.

After a thourough Sunday morning review... I've decided to pull the plug on this failing business. We did consider converting to a new franchise operation known as the Chicken Coup, but market analysis showed this venture to have no long term potential based on a weak product base and poor supplier potential...

Time to end an era and close the doors, kids...

Unchainme
03-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Do you like huey lewis and the news?

ThrillsNSpills
03-14-2010, 01:09 PM
You realize that this will put all the bikers that are dispatched to enforce message board justice out of work.

ThrillsNSpills
03-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Do you like huey lewis and the news?

Of course , the plus side for you is it's probably easier to get into now. :)

Unchainme
03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Of course , the plus side for you is it's probably easier to get into now. :)

"Their early work was a little too New Wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost"

Dan
03-14-2010, 01:48 PM
This Thread Is Gay.:D

sadaist
03-14-2010, 02:57 PM
This Thread Is Gay.:D

Yeah, but we just moved the clocks forward an hour. So essentially, that's one less hour of your life you have to spend viewing threads you don't like.

hideyoursheep
03-14-2010, 03:11 PM
"Their early work was a little too New Wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost"

I can't believe a fellow Buckeye would say that. :019:

bueno bob
03-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Let me guess - it needs definition, right?

Candy Girl
03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Yeah, but we just moved the clocks forward an hour. So essentially, that's one less hour of your life you have to spend viewing threads you don't like.

Not really. He's in New Zealand and they haven't had their time change yet. Then it's one hour back. It's a Southern Hemisphere kinda thing ya know. ;)

ZahZoo
03-14-2010, 05:10 PM
You realize that this will put all the bikers that are dispatched to enforce message board justice out of work.

Well times are rough all over... We'll add a line item to the stimulous package and relocate them over with Lounge at Rothchats.

chefcraig
03-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Well times are rough all over... We'll add a line item to the stimulous package and relocate them over with Lounge at Rothchats.

Cool, as I would welcome the company. Currently, you can roll bowling balls down the aisles and not worry about hitting a single soul. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/titanic-058.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

VanHalener
03-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Do you know what little yellow spot on top of chicken shit is?

It's chicken shit!

Phuck you Sammy Hagar! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Well, maybe in your face a little.

WARF
03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
When do I get my 50% off Alan the panther blowup sex doll?

Matt White
03-14-2010, 06:03 PM
*CONSUMER ALERT*

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Stuff/turtle.gif

LoungeMachine
03-14-2010, 06:20 PM

:lmao:

Sorry, you didnt get the memo...

I turned in my keys over there.

The natives were too upset with the fact Warham modded me, and they all had a good cry.

Rather than have them rub gravel through their hair and continue to nail each other to the cross, I let them have their sandbox back....

The irony of course, is the ONLY time they post over there anymore, is to whine about ME :D

:gulp:

Unchainme
03-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I can't believe a fellow Buckeye would say that. :019:

No one is getting my reference. :biggrin:

Dan
03-15-2010, 01:26 AM
On Behalf Of The Sheep Pen Crew,The Sheep Pen Is Not Closing.:D

Thank You For Your Support.:D

ZahZoo
03-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Denial is an ugly thing, Dan... acceptance is the way... ;)

bueno bob
03-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Denial is an ugly thing, Dan... acceptance is the way... ;)

So why don't you close it then? Why all the supa-secret mysterious hints of impending doom? Do you actually have any REAL say in the matter? Do you have any time structure? Do you have anything solid on this so-called "closing" at all? Or are you just talking to hear yourself talk?

I'd love to know, personally.

WARF
03-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Why the hell would we close the largest thread in Roth Army history?? Why are ddlr.com rejects dictating how to run our web site??

Diamondjimi
03-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Maybe Zah's point is the relevance of the thread itself...
Since there hasn't been an influx of Hagarita's here in ages, it's purpose has gone into remission. It's kinda turned into a post padding thread... :cough:no offense Dan-O :cough:

I say keep it goin, if not for nostalgia's sake anyway.
Besides, who knows when Ed will hire The Round Rocket back?! :biggrin:

bueno bob
03-15-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree. I have yet to see one viable reason presented as to why it needs to be closed, or should be closed. It's a worthwhile read, EXTREMELY funny in a lot of places, a complete chronicle of the 2004-2005(6?) Hagar crapfest and a big piece of this entire site's history.

So what if there aren't any Hagar fans to roast? Who cares?

Flushing it simply because it "lacks definition" would be a VERY Savickian move. Which is, of course, as not cool as you can possibly get, as we're all fully aware.

LoungeMachine
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Um... guys....

You did READ his initial post as what it was, a PARODY right?

Getting worked up over nada.

Reverberator
03-15-2010, 05:26 PM
It needs to come back to the dump where it could once again become a grate thread ....

Only for a few days though , then I'll delete it.

Guitar Shark
03-15-2010, 05:40 PM
WTF? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, for the love of GOD, do whatever you can to back up the Sheep Pen thread before it is deleted!!!!

I am going to send a PM to Sarge right now. This is bullshit.

:pullinghair:

Reverberator
03-15-2010, 05:54 PM
If I get my hands on it , it will be gone in minutes.

Alan the Panther , Gerry the Gerbil , Tarquin the Terrapin and Archie the Artichoke will all be killed by a lethal injection of Gaylord the Gazelles massive penis.

Got it? Good.

Rikk
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
This is some funny shit.

If any post on Earth would push me to post something, this is it.

I've been actually chained up in FAB's basement for three years. The first year was hell, but now we're an item.

You'll all be receiving wedding invites.

Here's a contemporary photo of us.http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/3/12uggies.jpg

Rikk
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
This is some funny shit.

I've been actually chained up in FAB's basement for three years. The first year was hell, but now we're an item.

Here's a contemporary photo of us.http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/3/12uggies.jpg

Reverberator
03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Shit Rikk's back , I bet they won't let me delete it now!

You Bastard!

LoungeMachine
03-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Too bad Savicki isn't here to ask mezro, who isnt here, to delete it.....

Rikk
03-15-2010, 06:18 PM
MEZRO's actually also in the basement. He still hasn't come around to the idea, so PETE and GUWAPO force him to have daily viewings of their crotches.

LoungeMachine
03-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Doubt there's much "force" needed.....

WARF
03-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Welcome back Rikk! I love the photo... fab finally lost a few pounds.. lol

Rikk
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Actually, that photo was taken right before she ate her own left arm. Somehow, she lost a limb but still came out 50 lbs. heavier. Any scientists in the forum that can shed light on this?

Good to see you, you righteous fucker. ;)

Unchainme
03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
RIKK!

Welcome back man! Wasn't the same without you on here.

twonabomber
03-15-2010, 10:57 PM
Why the hell would we close the largest thread in Roth Army history?? Why are ddlr.com rejects dictating how to run our web site??

that's funny coming from one of the first ddlr.com rejects... :D

and the concern/criticism about running "your" site is funny too, considering you disappear for months at a time.

Diamondjimi
03-16-2010, 02:23 AM
Welcome back Rikk.

Katie and all her alias's send their love! :lmao:

ZahZoo
03-16-2010, 08:18 AM
This is some funny shit.

Mission accomplished... my work is done here!!

Welcome back my old friend!! :biggrin:

ps... WARF this is how parodies work. Let the old guys show you how it's done... we get results!!

chefcraig
03-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Um... guys....
You did READ his initial post as what it was, a PARODY right?
Getting worked up over nada.

I dunno...if it's in print, it must be true, right? Tyler Fired From Aerosmith (http://www.theonion.com/content/news/steven_tyler_laid_off_from) http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-423.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)