PDA

View Full Version : What You Need To Know About The 2010

Hardrock69
03-16-2010, 10:06 PM
DISCLAIMER

The following information is factual, but may not reflect the opinion of the management. Note that if you do not send in a 2010 Census form, and if a census taker begins stalking you and leads you into a fist-fight because you refuse to answer any questions, it is your doing if you refused to at least send in the form.

There is no one at my address by that name.

It says on the form that filling out all the questions to the best of your ability is required by law. (Bold added by some idiot on a keyboard).

That is partly a LIE.

The only question you are required to fill out by the U.S. Constitution is the very first one:

How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?

What IS true about the requirement is that you must answer to the "best of your ability".

I mean, if you are insane, drunk, or do not know how to count, then whatever number you put in will be allowable, as they are asking you that question, and, being drunk, retarded, insane, whatever, you DID answer the question to the best of your ability, which is the sole modifier to the requirement to answer that single question.

When one is tripping on acid, merely making some bizarre scratches on the form with a filthy crayon would be considered answering the question "to the best of your ability". :lol:

How on earth did they decide in 1787 when the Constitution was written, that they were going to require us to answer a question about some arbitrary date 223 years on up the road? :confused:

Thomas Jefferson: Ok so what question should we asketh those who live in the future during the Census in 223 years?

Ben Franklin: Hast thee been smoking the hemp pipe, again, Thomas?

Thomas Jefferson: Here....try my new Meerschaum!

Ben Franklin: Toooooke....ahhhhh, let us maketh it "How many personages lived or slept at the abode on April Fools' Day, 2010???"

**KOFFKOFFKOFF!!!**

And not only that....you cannot fill the form out until AFTER April 1, 2010, because unlike some people, I CANNOT predict how many people will be staying at my house, apartment or mobile home on any one night. There could be nobody. There could be 30 hot babes getting all naked and nasty on my living room floor.

Or there could be 3 people. Me, my dog, and that Census Bureau flunky who keeps arriving at my door. And so what the fuck do they consider "staying there"?????

It says on the form "Count all those people, including babies, who live and sleep here most of the time?"

Most of the time? Most of the time "when"?

If I am not living here, or staying here, or sleeping here, for three days, then I am not living or sleeping here "most of the time" during those three days because I am FUCKING GONE!!!

And in this fucking case, they want to know how many people are staying here "on April 1, 2010". So if I am at work all day that day (sleep 3 hours, leave the house at 6 AM for work), and decide to go to a movie that day (APRIL FOOLS DAY), then go to a nightclub after that, and I do not get home until after midnight, then quite obviously, I was not living or sleeping here "most of the time" that day, and my answer would be FUCKING ZERO! SIX FUCKING HOURS AT THE HOUSE VS 18 FUCKING HOURS AWAY FROM THE HOUSE = I WAS NOT LIVING OR SLEEPING AT THE FUCKING HOUSE THAT DAY MOST OF THE TIME - I ONLY SLEPT THERE SOME OF THE TIME!!!

Ok so answer me this motherfuckers! :D

What if I move to a motel room on March 31, and do not move back to the address where this form was sent until April 2? Then the number of people staying or living at this house, apartment or mobile home on April 1, 2010 is ZERO. You will not be lying if you move somewhere else for a couple of days, and then fill out the form with that number.

ANOTHER SCENARIO:

Once you have filled out the answer, send the following letter with the form, and give a copy to any census takers who show up at your castle, mud-hut, or multi-story, multi-unit functional human housing domicile:

To Whom it May Concern,

Pursuant to Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution, the only information you are empowered to request is the total number of occupants at this address.

My “name, sex, age, date of birth, race, ethnicity, telephone number, relationship and housing tenure” have absolutely nothing to do with apportioning direct taxes or determining the number of representatives in the House of Representatives. Therefore, neither Congress nor the Census Bureau have the constitutional authority to make that information request a component of the enumeration outlined in Article I, Section 2, Clause 3. In addition, I cannot be subject to a fine for basing my conduct on the Constitution because that document trumps laws passed by Congress.

Interstate Commerce Commission v. Brimson, 154 U.S. 447, 479 (May 26, 1894)

“Neither branch of the legislative department [House of Representatives or Senate], still less any merely administrative body [such as the Census Bureau], established by congress, possesses, or can be invested with, a general power of making inquiry into the private affairs of the citizen. Kilbourn v. Thompson, 103 U.S. 168, 190. We said in Boyd v. U.S., 116 U. S. 616, 630, 6 Sup. Ct. 524,―and it cannot be too often repeated,―that the principles that embody the essence of constitutional liberty and security forbid all invasions on the part of government and it’s employees of the sanctity of a man’s home and the privacies of his life.

As said by Mr. Justice Field in Re Pacific Ry. Commission, 32 Fed. 241, 250, ‘of all the rights of the citizen, few are of greater importance or more essential to his peace and happiness than the right of personal security, and that involves, not merely protection of his person from assault, but exemption of his private affairs, books, and papers from inspection and scrutiny of others. Without the enjoyment of this right, all others would lose half their value.’”

Note: This United States Supreme Court case has never been overturned.

Respectfully,

A Citizen of the United States of America

OR, you could claim that 1/2 of a person is living there (instead of a whole number), you could say that the inhabitants were born on a planet in the star system of Tau Ceti, or that you personally are an omnipotent being from the planet FORNAX who is 773 years old.

Then, when the idiot minion from the Census Office appears at your door to squawk that they do not understand the info you sent in, give them the following "ADMISSION TO RENDERING LEGAL ADVICE" form:

Q: What should I do if a census taker shows up at my home?

A: Be polite, but firm in your assertion that the only required information under the U.S. Constitution is the number of people residing in the household. If he or she refuses to leave your property upon request, the census taker may need to be informed that the local police or sherriff will be called and trespassing charges filed. (Normally it would not come to this, of course.) You may need to be creative, but always be civil and non-threatening.

Q: What do you mean by "creative?"

A: Be able to adapt to the situation. For example, in a past census one of our people had at the ready a document entitled "Admission to Rendering Legal Advice" for the census taker to sign as a sworn statement along with two witnessing signatures. (If a notary is available in the house such a document can be made into a sworn affidavit.) Its content was essentially the following:

ADMISSION TO RENDERING LEGAL ADVICE

I, ___________________, an employee and/or representative of the United States Census Bureau am holding myself out to be an attorney by giving legal advice to _______________________ regarding specific provisions and requirements of federal law. I accept full responsibility for any liabilities or consequences arising from the legal advice that I have given.

This was used with a census taker who kept aggressively insisting that "the law" required more information to be given than the number of persons in the household. Said census taker quickly vacated the premises when he was asked to sign this document with his name, address, phone number, employee ID number, and Social Security Number. (Note that on this site we are not giving legal advice or attempting to compel specific actions. We merely make factual observations about the law, leaving it up to the individual how to make use of it.)

There are many possible scenarios, and each individual encounter with Census Bureau personnel is likely to be different. As mentioned previously, you may even need to be prepared to call the police to deal with unwanted and unyielding trespassers under extreme circumstances. When standing up for your rights it is often necessary to be flexible and adapt to the situation at hand.

The form and explanation above can be found at the following website:
The 2010 Census FAQ (http://censusfacts.info/faq.html)

Not only is there the above scenario, one must realize that it is against the law for someone to practice law without a license in every state of the union.

Therefore if a Census Bureau stooge shows up and actually fills out the ADMISSION TO RENDERING LEGAL ADVICE form, you can then call the police, sheriff, Gestapo, Klan or other local vigilante group for the area in which you live, and have the Census Bureau goober arrested for practicing law without a license.

OR, check this out:

Under Title 5, Sec. 552a, a citizen of the U.S. is authorized by federal law to conduct an investigation into any inquiry regarding information being sought from that citizen.

You can find the questionaire for the questioner in question at:

Public Servant Questionnaire (http://www.patriotnetwork.info/APS_7-PubServQuest.htm)

When the nice, conscientious, well-mannered, clean and knowledgeable Census Bureau Employee shows up (hey I have to give equal time to those toadies who are a cut above the rest! :D ), have them fill out the form.

You might also consider asking the public servant if he or she:

1. Has any children
2. What are their names and ages?
3. Where do they go to school?

Check out these 10 questions the Census bureau has apparently refused to answer. Found on the link below:

An expose’ of the Census Bureau – what information are you required to give? Parker County Blog (http://parkercountyblog.com/2010/02/21/an-expose-of-the-census-bureau-what-information-are-you-required-to-give/)

QUESTIONS THAT THE CENSUS BUREAU REFUSED OR FAILED TO ANSWER (from Jerry Day’s Matrix News Network segment: “The Census Is Getting Personal”) I strongly suggest asking these questions of your Census Taker, especially if they show up with an “American Community Survey” form:

1) The Constitution authorizes government to count people but it does not authorize the taking of private information or even the names of individuals. From where does the Census Bureau derive authority to demand our private information?

2) Is there any limit to the amount and type of private information that the Census bureau may demand and collect?

3) Under what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau collect information now from 250,000 people per month of every year?

4) The 4th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits government search and seizure of private information without a court warrant based on probable cause. Current Census policies violate that Amendment do they not?

5) By what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?

6) The Census Bureau claims it maintains privacy of personal information. Are there any circumstances under which law enforcement or spy agencies can access Census information?

7) Since presumably Census data may be subpoenaed by law enforcement, may individuals refuse to answer questions according to the fifth Amendment?

8) Why has the Census Bureau decided to collect GPS coordinates for every home?

9) Virtually every government database has been either lost, hacked or compromised. Would the Census Bureau’s claim of data security not be an outright lie or at best highly improbable?

10) How would the Census Bureau locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?

More about the Video Producer at:

So again, you are only REQUIRED by the US Constitution to tell them how many people live at your address on April 1, 2010.

Questions about your sex, race, age, how much money you make, etc. are AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION.

The US Constitution trumps all laws passed by Congress.

Nobody has ever actually been fined for refusing to answer questions asked by the Census Bureau.

At this link: OFFICAL GUMMINT CENSUS LINKY (http://www.census.gov/procur/www/2010communications/index.html) , it says the following:

The information collected during the census is used to apportion seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and is used by public and private sectors to the public to make informed decisions.

All that is necessary for the above 'uses' for this data is the number of people at a particular address.

Note that it says:

and is used by public and private sectors to the public to make informed decisions.

Yet it also says all over the place:

We depend on your cooperation and trust, and promise to protect the confidentiality of your information. Title 13 of the U.S. Code protects the confidentiality of all your information and violating this law is a crime with severe penalties. In addition, other federal laws, including the Confidential Statistical Efficiency Act and the Privacy Act reinforce these protections.

* Private information is never published

It is against the law to disclose or publish any of the following information:

* Names
* Addresses including GPS coordinates
* Social Security numbers
* Telephone numbers

SO, it says ON THE US CENSUS SITE that it is against the law to disclose or publish your private info, yet they say that same info is used by "public and private sectors to the public".

These "public and private sectors to the public" cannot GET the information unless it is DISCLOSED TO THEM BY THE U.S. CENSUS DEPARTMENT.

So not only do the policies of the Census Bureau violate the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, they also violate their own policies.

So they are operating in violation of their own policies, and lying about the legalities involved (claiming you are required by law to answer ALL of the questions).

Isn't this the prime example of our government?

(a). They ask how many people live or stay at an address on ONE DAY out of the year.

(b). They claim it is required BY LAW to answer ALL questions

(c). They violate their OWN policies regarding the use of your private info.

Note these traits for each of the three items above:

(a). Written by a true genius, approved by a committee of true geniuses.

(b). Standard US Government tactic: Lie to the people. What they are to stupid to understand will not hurt them

(c). Why run the organization in a cost-effective and functional way, making efficient use of manpower and resources in order to achieve more efficient operation and functionality? HEY, THIS IS THE FED, BABY!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

GRAVY TRAIN, BABY!
Federal dollars raining from the skies.
Who needs to run the Census Bureau efficiently? Are you kidding?

So, move out of your house for 24 hours or so. Then you can claim ZERO people were living there on April 1, 2010. You can provide evidence that you were somewhere else for 24 hours. That will be proof that you were not living or staying there on April 1, 2010.

Though they might think it weird if the form actually got sent with ZERO written in. Someone had to be there to fill it out, so they will claim the answer ZERO is a lie, and they will try to get you on a Federal Charge of PERJURY. But I have outlined the perfect bulletproof defense above:

"Hey, I was living in the Shaftsbury Hotel, Room 69 for 3 days with some hookers and blow! On April Fools Day I wasn't nowhere NEAR stayin' at dat place!"

Hey if you got the receipts, they cannot prove you wrong! :D

SO ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. If you want to tell them 32 people live there, but they are all on holiday to a Kool-Aid factory as a Church-sponsored religious study-aid, then that is your business.

I will tell them a single person lives at this address.

His name and age are confidential.

However, they will not know he DOES have a fur coat and a tail, and some fangs and claws.

Who are they going to know as the resident here? 2 of us live here, so if we say 1 person lives here, we are telling the truth.....partly. Someone has to fill out the goddam form. I mean, if the question is answered with a dark scratch that looks like a motherfucking numeral ONE, then as far as they can tell, the form was filled out by the person who lives at the fucking house, apartment, or about-to-be-demolished tenement building!!

Fuck 'em! They do not need to know shit about what I do for a living, or how many bitches spend 11-hour periods at my domicile before I tell them to go home for an hour. They don't actually STAY here. They just hang around for "some of the day". :D
And April 1 of 2010 I will not be here. There will be one person here. The person who fills out the form with his claw.

And if any Census Taker appears on his porch, he will answer their questions with barking! :D

Hey, at least he will answer the fucking question!!!!!

All you conservative lemmings out there who think this is all a bunch of un-patriotic crap, GO LIVE IN COMMUNIST CHINA WHERE YOU WILL TRULY BE HAPPY! It is our patriotic DUTY to prevent the government from becoming tyranny personified!
Ve du NUT VUNT tu vhair CHAKBUTZ all uff ow lahfs.....

And lastly, remember "Miranda"?

You have the right to remain silent.
http://i39.tinypic.com/15yalw8.jpg

The above message was meant as an infomercial. Please send all your donations to the Demofrantican Fundaligionist Silly Party.

These Census Workers have a difficult time. Do not give them any grief. Just cheerfully say "6" and then excuse yourself. They are just happy to have a job, and who the fuck can blame them?. They probably have to deal with a lot of assholes every day (like Gar) and do not need to hear it from some other thankless bastard.

So if they should darken your doorstep, be cool.